Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2017 4:50 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Eh suddenly blonde vertical rolls is Yuri seme with mysterious violet hair girl as uke??

Overpowering of mother by two jks was kinda lewd, certainly animated it quite erotically and what malleability of her breasts (*˘︶˘*) getting embarrassed by the green hair guy was not bad as well.

Also good to see beauty of bodies shown off a lot and moving quite elegantly. The intricacies in the clothing-related action is also good!

Only got to see brief pubes and balls so far though.

If only it didn't have an incomprehensible story, it could of been legendary hentai or ecchi. I mean too much random teleporting between worlds and mysterious elf daughter. She is the violet haired girl? Nothing is explained! And later all the stuff that happened is not gonna even matter or something since worlds keep changing, I bet...

Green hair sounds like miki shinichiro

User-sanMar 5, 2017 3:17 PM
May 13, 2017 12:17 PM

Oct 2012
Well, they are changing character motivations and switching their roles, making protagonist into observer removing some important other characters, go more in favour of lesbian action.. Things doesn't really make sense.

The only thing that remains are the scenes from the game that are spoiling everything yet delivering nothing close to comprehensible story.
I mean, it's nice to see those characters animated but this really has nothing to do with greatness of the original story.

User-san said:

Well, he really voiced Toyotomi in VN but as far as I know the OVA has different seiyuu. Well, maybe some of them are the same, dunno.
Jan 14, 2018 11:33 PM

Oct 2014
Mich666 said:
User-san said:

Well, he really voiced Toyotomi in VN but as far as I know the OVA has different seiyuu. Well, maybe some of them are the same, dunno.

Also voiced Roy Mustang in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood.
May 14, 2019 12:37 PM

Aug 2014
excuse me bros, where can i see this ovas in english or preferably in spanish?
Nov 21, 2021 3:17 AM
Mar 2017
Mich666 said:
Well, they are changing character motivations and switching their roles, making protagonist into observer removing some important other characters, go more in favour of lesbian action.. Things doesn't really make sense.
Going off the 2019 Anime it seems the real plot no Basis for any of the Yuri.
Dec 31, 2021 10:13 AM

Aug 2020
Man, if this episode would actually commit to making good H scenes than it could have been one of greatest hentai episodes ever. Well, unfortunately the sad reality is that this whole episode was a giant tease. They had 3 yuri scenes and none of them feelt like an actual H scene with only a few seconds of caressing in each. The sex scene with Ayumi was also way too short and too softcore with the most explicit part being a brief shot of a guy's balls and that's it.

At this point even the plot is getting too ridiculous with the amount of weird twists and stand offs between characters. It's really a shame to think how much opportunity they had to make excelent H scenes and yet they chickened out.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.

More topics from this board

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 4 Discussion

User-san - Mar 7, 2017

2 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:53 AM

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion

User-san - Mar 6, 2017

5 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 10:36 AM

Poll: » YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion

User-san - Mar 4, 2017

3 by HentaiList10 »»
Dec 31, 2021 9:55 AM

» 5pb. Visual Novel Remake

-Karoshi- - Dec 29, 2014

5 by removed-user »»
May 23, 2019 4:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.