Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 4, 2017 6:30 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Kyoto arc is not long but I think this episode did a pretty good job at adapting chapter 42. Good narrative, character expression (they got one of the better panels imo), and interactions.

Really liked the visual content of the shogi match. Shimada struggles against Soya, which isn't really surprising considering his skills. The match had a really good feel of psychology imo. Good episode.
Mar 4, 2017 9:44 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as always.

Really liked the beginning where Shimada was contrasting himself with what he might have been and who he is now because he never gave up Shogi.

That guy who was casting with Rei was quite something. Rei was totally intimidated by him at the start but I really love how he said there was still life left in the board, he even counter-played Souya's move at the end. Nice going Rei. xD

Still, it's pretty sad that Shimada lost. He worked really hard to make it all the way to the title match, only to face crushing defeat. :(
Loved the final moments of the episode with Rei reflecting on Shimada's path of always picking yourself up and moving forward. Perhaps this entire event will give Rei the conviction he needs to really work on rising up the levels.
Mar 4, 2017 9:50 AM

Jan 2012
Mostly boring, Shimada got destroyed as expected. The real tragedy in all this? Another sister-less episode! I can say it now: their absence in the second half of this series easily made it the weaker half. :(
Mar 4, 2017 10:33 AM

Apr 2014
The second cour is stronger since it actually tries to grow characters rather than making it just comfy. It's people inability to realize this that makes me upset because people had this preconceived notion in their head that the show will feature them exclusively. Anyways it seems like, unlike most series almost each side character had their fair share of screen time. This is something that I love about Umino's work. She doesn't have a small cast that she rotates exclusively but she allows interactions with a bigger cast to help grow the main character.

Overall this episode was truly, as Shimada puts it, beautiful. Seeing that there was an opening to win and Rei saw it just gives Rei the extra edge. It showed everyone in the hall that the person teasing Rei at the stage had no idea what he was talking about. Not only did Rei prove that he is worthy of a master to a small extent, but that he was able to see something most ppl couldn't. Haven't that scene parallel with Souya was a nice touch. It defines the similarities of both rather well.

Great comedy, in the beginning, it made me laugh a ton. With only 2 more episodes I am sad but at the same time happy we got to experience such a wonderful series. Btw sorry for being vehement in my post but sometimes I feel people need to open up to what the series is really about rather than what they expected it to be.
moodieMar 4, 2017 11:29 AM
Mar 4, 2017 10:51 AM

Dec 2014
rei's reaction on the stage was so fun to watch....
Mar 4, 2017 11:10 AM

Jul 2014
First half of the episode was absolutely awful and a complete and utter waste of time. Second half of the episode was substantially better and more interesting, at least the stuff focused on Shimada's crushing defeat to Souya.
Mar 4, 2017 11:14 AM

Sep 2016
Tbh most boring episode so far for me. He got defeated as expected..
Bring the sisters back! D:
Mar 4, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2015
It's unfortunate Shimada lost. Four straight looses is so much. He did his best. I like how Rei is determined to still believe in him. The guy casting with Rei was great. Rei was taken by surprised with what he was saying.
Mar 4, 2017 11:36 AM

May 2015
So SHimada lose. Not a surprise. ;(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Mar 4, 2017 12:00 PM
Sep 2016
I have to admit that I've missed the sisters presence during the second half a lot myself and not having read the source material, I've found myself anxiously awaiting their return! However, I really appreciate how this show isn't relying on the sisters to be the main driving force in moving the story and character's along and instead are choosing to trust themselves in their ability to grow the MC's through interactions and personal experiences with other characters. Which is why I think this episode in particular was great because it seems that Rei is finally realizing the strength he needs to be able to compete against the highest ranked players in Shogi and that it may not be that difficult for him to accomplish since he's so similar to Souya.

But when the sisters do come back fuck yea! haha
gabe021Mar 4, 2017 12:04 PM
Mar 4, 2017 12:47 PM

Jun 2014
It's unfortunate that Shimada lost 4 in a row, but it was expected given who he was up against.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 4, 2017 12:57 PM

Dec 2012
Master Souya is too good.
Shimada put in a good effort.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Mar 4, 2017 12:57 PM

Sep 2014
Damn 4 straight losses. It really does suck that Shimada conceded and then he realizes he could've won with one move. Surprisingly Rei was the one who noticed it first while everyone gave up already.
GokuMar 4, 2017 1:00 PM
Mar 4, 2017 1:38 PM
Jul 2014
Agreed @Moodie

It's kind of ridiculous to say the second half of a show is weaker just because some of your favorite characters haven't been in it much. These last few episodes have done a fantastic job of developing Shimada's character. He's quickly become one of my favorites.
GrimmgetaMar 4, 2017 1:43 PM
Mar 4, 2017 2:13 PM

Sep 2013
Grimmgeta said:
Agreed @Moodie

It's kind of ridiculous to say the second half of a show is weaker just because some of your favorite characters haven't been in it much. These last few episodes have done a fantastic job of developing Shimada's character. He's quickly become one of my favorites.

Shimada alone made this 2nd half better.
Mar 4, 2017 2:46 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Kyoto (Part 3) gave me goosebumps for the whole chapter.

Shimada thinking of what could have been if he didn't end up choosing this path. It would have been a great path, too. I feel for him. He ended up losing in the end. There was a way but he didn't notice it. Was he too caught up in his thoughts about a different life, was it his stomach pain causing him more trouble or was it tunnel vision?

Rei noticed the winning way over Souya in this match. It seems like he is a huge talent realizing his potential now. No one else could see it.

Souya realized that he could have lost easily, too. He makes mistakes in pressure and was humble about it (notice his thoughts at the end).
Mar 4, 2017 2:52 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
animefan8800 said:
Mostly boring, Shimada got destroyed as expected. The real tragedy in all this? Another sister-less episode! I can say it now: their absence in the second half of this series easily made it the weaker half. :(

He didn't get destroyed, he could have won with one move.
Mar 4, 2017 3:04 PM

Oct 2015
Why lose so many time on a match that we already knew he would lose... :S
2 episodes left, hope it gets a 2nd season...
Guess by the preview that next episode at least akari gonna happear :D
Mar 4, 2017 3:39 PM
Apr 2014
So Shimada conceded the match because he didn't see the move that would have saved him? And to make it even worse Kiriyama saw that move and was defending Shimada? What a shitty outcome... Really expected a bit more after this build-up the entire episode. What are they going to show in two more episodes then?
Mar 4, 2017 4:55 PM

Oct 2013
This episode was very good and I could easily relate to Shimada's plight. I end up reflecting back on my life like that all the time, and sometimes even dream about things in the past.

Sometimes anime can be a tiny bit of torture for me. Nostalgia overload.
Mar 4, 2017 5:38 PM

Feb 2017
I love to see how much Rei has grown over these last episodes. He learned to respect Shimada so much that now he look up to him. He was there as a moral support, trained with him and tried to feed him a little when he was feeling bad. When Shimada was facing Souya, Rei believed in him until the end; and it was not only because Shimada accepted him into his workshop, but because Rei knows what a great shogi player Shimada is.

Oh, man, even I learned to respect Shimada, he's a great and admirable character.
Mar 4, 2017 5:44 PM

Oct 2014
this was just beautifull i am out of words to say the magnificence of this episode
ending shimada pledge and character arc wonderfully i was not ready for the feels and to end up so touched for this match
Mar 4, 2017 6:28 PM

Jul 2014
Sick monologue, bro.
Mar 4, 2017 7:22 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Thats sad that there are people who only like the anime because of the sisters.
Sure i love the sisters too but Shimada and all the other characters are great as well.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 4, 2017 9:22 PM

Apr 2014
DatRandomDude said:
Thats sad that there are people who only like the anime because of the sisters.
Sure i love the sisters too but Shimada and all the other characters are great as well.

well said dude
awesome episode, especially the ioening sequence
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

Mar 4, 2017 10:44 PM

Jul 2016
Great episode, the monologues are really good with its corresponding visuals. Unluckily, the time Shimada conceded, the last move he made could make him win the match. Even Souya bewildered with that. The first time I saw Souya making a that kind of face.

Nikaidou landing a helicopter in a school, lmao xD
Mar 4, 2017 11:34 PM

Nov 2010
One of my favorite 3gatsu episode, the best that involves a shogi match.

1. Shimada is the center of this Arc, and I love how he portrayed the entire match like what he did. In overall story, I know that he would not win this match, but as an unexpected mentor character he did his best as both the mentor, the catalyst of growth for the main character, and as a vessel of the tragedy for himself. His last "charge" at Souya is beautiful: He would have won with one last move and maybe he would under a better physical condition, I imagined this scene just like a certain character's final charge in Fate:Zero. He almost did it.

2. Kiriyama is obvious. At this point, he has both mentor + support figure role in both Shogi (Shimada + His Rival) and life (teacher + the sisters). His whole development in this arc is fantastic, definitely a great (and unconventional) way for a believable "training arc" in a Sport anime.

3. A great insight of Souya. I think he basically is the incarnation of Sougi itself, without his own ego. He saw how Shimada did his brilliant final attack to him, and got really impressed by it. He looks like he had a great match that he really enjoyed, gotta be lonely when you sit on the very peak of the mountain itself.

I'm not really sure that we could see the rest of the series animated, so I guess I will read the rest of the manga.
Mar 5, 2017 12:16 AM

May 2009
He conceded ;_;
If only more people believed in him, not talking behind his back. Might have given him enough hope to stay positive. Maybe the pain was unbearable and he had to concede. Maybe he wasn't good enough.

Good episode. While I feel like Shimada grew weaker, at the same time I feel Kiriyama grows stronger. I feel he's more mature and perceptive after all the experiences in the last 10 episodes.

Man, this show turned out to be more about Shimada xD I wanna see Kiriyama's story and how it all ends. Of course that's not gonna happen in next 2 episodes, so I'm hoping for season 2.
Mar 5, 2017 12:26 AM

Mar 2016
Amazing episode as always :D

Sad that Shimada lost. The gap between Souyo and Shimada is just too much. 4 straight losses :'( I really miss seeing the sisters as well but it's not really fair to only focus on them and leave out the other characters you know xD Shimada has been a great character so far. Loved seeing more of him.
That commentator next to Kiriyama completely roasting him for being a middle school debut. LOL's at how scared Kiriyama got xD Loved how he stood up to him at the end tho. Nikaido story about coming in a helicopter was funny as well haha.
I feel really sad for Shimada. He worked so hard :'(

Only 2 more episodes left. Loved this series so much, hate to see it end. Really hope we get a second season.

Mar 5, 2017 12:57 AM

Aug 2015
Shimada's appearance makes the second half a lot stronger, he's a great mentor figure to Rei and easily my favorite character in this series. His loss was quite disappointing, I hope he'll make a comeback in the future.
I wonder what they'll do with just 2 episodes remaining.
Mar 5, 2017 2:19 AM

Jan 2012
Smudy said:
animefan8800 said:

He didn't get destroyed, he could have won with one move.

He got destroyed psychologically. He never saw said move because he never really believed he could win, or was too psyched out by his opponent's overwhelming hype, or was too bogged down by the pressure he put on himself to not let down the locals of his town, or a mixture of all three or the ones you mentioned depending on how you choose to interpret it. Give him 100 years in the state he was in and he still never would have seen it. Plus he was already down 3 matches to 0 before completing his sweep. If that's not destroyed I don't know what is.

moodie said:
The second cour is stronger since it actually tries to grow characters rather than making it just comfy. It's people inability to realize this that makes me upset because people had this preconceived notion in their head that the show will feature them exclusively.

This is obviously a jab at me and while I'd normally ignore it I'm bored atm. So what the hell, I'll just say this: I don't really give a rat's ass what the show is trying to do. I judge based purely on enjoyment and this second half has been lacking what I enjoyed most in the first. I'm fully capable of realizing what it's trying to do, but that doesn't mean I have to find it enthralling because I don't. I'm sorry this Shimada focus didn't particularly interest me. And for the record I never thought it would feature them exclusively. Hell, I acknowledged as much last episode.
animefan8800Mar 5, 2017 2:30 AM
Mar 5, 2017 2:47 AM

Jun 2013
only two episodes are left
Mar 5, 2017 4:02 AM

May 2010
There's only 2 more episodes... I can't believe this. I need more...
Mar 5, 2017 4:19 AM

Dec 2016
I am so sad. Only 2 episodes remaining :'(
Mar 5, 2017 4:36 AM

Oct 2014
I watched this episode a X2 speed
Mar 5, 2017 9:16 AM

Mar 2013
Fantastic episode. Really loved the visuals and dialogues were just great. The scene where Shimada questions about nightmare and decides to see through it gave me chills.

It's unfortunate how he lost four games in a row. Until the last moment, I kept believing he'd win this round for sure and I was mistaken a bit that he had a chance to turn the game around with all shining visuals oozing out, only to find out later that he lost this round too :(

I think this interaction b/w Rei and Shimada would prove crucial for Rei's development in future at some point.
Mar 5, 2017 11:25 AM

Feb 2014
Damn. It sucks to see Shimada lose four straight matches like that. If I were in his position, conceding defeat on that fourth match and then learn I could've won with just one move in that situation, then I would NEVER forgive myself. >_<

The tension for the whole match itself was strong and everytime Shimada monologued about the difficulty of the match, the more I wanted to shout out my support for him during his match. The fact that he could've won the match with that one move surprised Souta himself. Rei, despite being talked down by the aggressive guy from earlier, also recognised the same move that would turn the tide of that match.

This whole experience will help Rei grow as a shogi player. =)

While I won't deny that I miss the Kawamoto sisters myself, these past episodes with Shimada and the Lion King Tournament have been gripping and intense. With only two episodes left, I'm sure the show will deal with the aftermath of Shimada's defeat and have the girls return as well.

It should be a very satisfactory end indeed. ^_^
Mar 5, 2017 11:43 AM

Apr 2016
Every now and then an episode without the sisters is ok. This last one was great. Nikaido with his over the top way of caring for Shimada but the serious tone in his voice was also a proof he can be down to earth when needed. The new shogi player introduced is phenomenal to say the least. Shimada having shogi and stomachache in his dream too despite the somewhat idealistic quiet rural life and finally the outcome of the game : he was so close to win and this has been acknowledged by the master himself. At this occasion we see that Shimada was right when he told Kiriyama he was similar to the Meijin with his thought process.

The picture of the city by night is beautiful.

I've learned the basics of shogi because of this anime and I am a bit triggered about the last move though : The bishop is not protected from Souja's king apparently and I fail to see how it can be a decisive move with Souja's rook still protecting this fucking pawn. I know it's a professional level but I fail to see how put continuously Souja in check without giving him at least one move to breath and let him go back on the offensive. Anyway, there are probably too many moves to be obvious.
Mar 5, 2017 12:25 PM

Feb 2008
It's a shame that Shimada wasn't able to notice and utilise that one possibility. I guess that's what separates him from Souya (or Kiriyama), as the latter was able to identify the move. Regardless, despite Shimada's track record, he did put up a good fight. It was a joy to watch.

Now I'm definitely looking forward to some slice of life action.
Mar 5, 2017 12:48 PM

Jun 2011
moodie said:
The second cour is stronger since it actually tries to grow characters rather than making it just comfy. It's people inability to realize this that makes me upset because people had this preconceived notion in their head that the show will feature them exclusively. Anyways it seems like, unlike most series almost each side character had their fair share of screen time. This is something that I love about Umino's work. She doesn't have a small cast that she rotates exclusively but she allows interactions with a bigger cast to help grow the main character.

This. The second half has been much better than the first half so far because it demonstrates that the show isn't content to just rest on its laurels and let the viewer coast on warm and fuzzy feelings.

animefan8800 said:

I don't really give a rat's ass what the show is trying to do. I judge based purely on enjoyment and this second half has been lacking what I enjoyed most in the first. I'm fully capable of realizing what it's trying to do, but that doesn't mean I have to find it enthralling because I don't. I'm sorry this Shimada focus didn't particularly interest me. And for the record I never thought it would feature them exclusively. Hell, I acknowledged as much last episode.

Even though I couldn't disagree with you more, you're entitled to your opinion, and I don't think @moodie was so much attacking you personally as he was making it clear that he just disagreed with your opinion. People can watch the same show for completely different reasons, and if you are really enthralled with the sisters and the fun atmosphere they bring, it's understandable that you'd see the second half as being less interesting. That being said, I love the show for its visual motifs and the themes it brings to the table--those are things that, while they are imbued and evoked in/by the characters, are not by any means reliant on them. Just my two cents.

OT: Another really good episode. I figured we weren't going to see some wondrous comeback, but it's sad to see it end this way. Hopefully Rei will use this as a learning experience and break the slump he's been in recently in regards to his shogi play. Also hoping that Shimada sticks around and continues to play an integral part in the story: he's probably my favourite character in the show so far.
And what if all love is an act of bravery?

Could you look me in the eye and say that you are not afraid?

Mar 5, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2012
Reaper71 said:

animefan8800 said:

I don't really give a rat's ass what the show is trying to do. I judge based purely on enjoyment and this second half has been lacking what I enjoyed most in the first. I'm fully capable of realizing what it's trying to do, but that doesn't mean I have to find it enthralling because I don't. I'm sorry this Shimada focus didn't particularly interest me. And for the record I never thought it would feature them exclusively. Hell, I acknowledged as much last episode.

Even though I couldn't disagree with you more, you're entitled to your opinion, and I don't think @moodie was so much attacking you personally as he was making it clear that he just disagreed with your opinion. People can watch the same show for completely different reasons, and if you are really enthralled with the sisters and the fun atmosphere they bring, it's understandable that you'd see the second half as being less interesting. That being said, I love the show for its visual motifs and the themes it brings to the table--those are things that, while they are imbued and evoked in/by the characters, are not by any means reliant on them. Just my two cents.

Maybe so, but it seemed like a pretty glaring jab to me. Either way I do thank you for and appreciate your civilized and considerate response. Honestly when I saw someone was quoting me in this topic I was not expecting to read such a response so again, thank you. And I agree with your general sentiment regarding the nature of opinions.
Mar 5, 2017 1:52 PM

May 2011
Such sadness in seeing Shimada lost, especially with so many other characters treated it as an, oh, of course kind of thing. I'm really glad that we got to see so much more of him though. And why people are drawn to him as a result of his steady unassuming progress in a world full of more boisterous personalities.
Mar 5, 2017 4:42 PM

May 2015
It was to be expected that Shimada would lose, but damn, I still feel really bad he did..

Mar 5, 2017 5:45 PM

Oct 2008
This is the most darkest, despairest & saddest episode!
1/5.

Mar 5, 2017 6:06 PM

Jan 2014
Shimada is a great character. What's with all these "bring the sisters back" comments? Development > Eye candy.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Mar 5, 2017 10:29 PM

Sep 2015
Wow I just can't believe Shimada lost. He went through so much, had so much shit talked about him. And he lost. Part of me is like the crowd in the episode, disappointed maybe even a little annoyed. Part of me thought the way it depicted his feeling of hopelessness before conceding might have been the strongest visual depiction of shogi yet in the series. Still I'm curious how well these last two episode will provide a sense of conclusion. Hoping as some have speculated before, we get another series since the manga keeps going.

This was a good episode for a lot of the shogi world characters. Smith and Nikaidou both had funny true to character scenes. I wondered where Nikaidou had been too. We learn (may have before) the Chairman was a title winner. And we meet an aggressive older shogi dragon, who's insults to Kiriyama were quite amusing. And I liked Kiriyama's pseudo redemption when he noticed the move no one else did. Also this was a really pretty episode, especially the dreams and the snow. And the sunset at the very end when they're leaving Kyoto was especially beautiful. This series has been a wild ride. Ready for them to bring it home.
Mar 6, 2017 8:36 AM

Feb 2014
RinFTW said:
Grimmgeta said:
Agreed @Moodie

Shimada alone made this 2nd half better.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just want to make it him some lightly seasoned but nutritious rice porridge with fresh ingredients and homemade pickles.

Edit: Spoiler removed.
LemonMar 11, 2017 4:54 PM
Mar 6, 2017 8:45 AM
Jun 2014
Even in a dream of an alternative reality tinged with the melancholic what-ifs, it remains apparent that the lack of shogi would constitute the real nightmare, as opposed to the living nightmare of losing 4 straight sets to Souya. It is evident how much Shimada loves shogi, and how it has become his life. He simply could not live without it.

Going against the flow of general thought and opinions, Shimada’s dream expressed the different perspective of those aspiring to become masters. A peaceful life in the countryside waited for him back in his hometown, and he knew it. Even the highest fulfilment in other forms such as family was not worth it in his eyes, if that dream entailed ending his aspirations of playing professional shogi.

For a professional aiming to become a master, ordinary desires are not a mere passing fantasy that can be so easily embraced. It is a distraction, a haunting temptation that one must aggressively battle to reject day after day; a threat endangering his present chances of winning and moving on to play in that same hometown which he deeply loves. Although he overcame such a struggle, the aim was not attained. His subsequent loss to Souya has to make you ask whether it was worth the sacrifice. To us, perhaps not, but for someone who loves shogi as much as Shimada does, I have no doubt that there would be a lack of regret on his part.

Shimada’s wistful dream does not make me feel sad. In hindsight, perhaps it does, given the outcome of the match. But at the time, it really drove me into believing and hoping that Shimada could somehow win. The manic energy emanating from his very being and the crazy look in his eyes were not unlike Gotou. Feeling the intense resolve and emotions directed towards achieving victory gave his otherwise down to earth character an incredible amount of energy and vibrancy. But alas, victory was not to be. However, it makes for a good cathartic end to the first instalment of 3-gatsu, that will leave a lot of potential for a second instalment to be adapted.

Edit: If anyone is interested, I talk more about this episode in depth on my blog post, which people are free to read about here - https://myanimelist.net/blog/Zaiden
ZaidenMar 6, 2017 8:49 AM
Mar 6, 2017 11:07 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Another great episode....is a pain that Shimada dont wint some match, althoug in the last match had a opportunity to win, but didn´t watch, also his young aprendice, yes!!!!
Mar 6, 2017 1:22 PM

Jul 2009
Oh man, I really feel for Shimada. I thought there were some really beautiful scenes this episode, both animation wise and story wise, and the BGM was really good and fit well. Seems like there was a move that could have turned the game around but Shimada missed it, only Rei and Souya knew about it huh? I was really hoping he would be able to pull out a win for everyone but I guess not :( Well I guess next episode will be them going back and seeing Nikaidou and everything ... ahh man I just want him to be happy COME ON T_T
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

168 by LotteGiants »»
Yesterday, 8:05 AM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2016

157 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 21, 11:56 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2017

149 by little_raven »»
Apr 9, 7:55 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2016

90 by little_raven »»
Apr 8, 8:54 PM

Poll: » 3-gatsu no Lion Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

moodie - Nov 19, 2016

111 by little_raven »»
Mar 26, 11:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.