Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Saga of Tanya the Evil (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Mar 3, 2017 3:50 PM
Apr 2010
tryharding so much with war drama, just meh
Mar 3, 2017 3:55 PM

Dec 2016
Tanya is as savage as ever.

I wasn't expecting that guy to be alive. Now he possibly receives power from god.

I thought his daughter might be the one to get the blessing from Being X and fight Tanya.
Mar 3, 2017 3:57 PM

Oct 2015
Well this episode was darker than usual. Still great though. Tanya as logical as ever.

Not sure how I feel about the new ED yet.
Mar 3, 2017 3:58 PM
Feb 2017
LukesYGOonYT said:

I wasn't expecting that guy to be alive. Now he possibly receives power from god.

I thought his daughter might be the one to get the blessing from Being X and fight Tanya.
It originally was, but now we can only see how this will turn out.
Mar 3, 2017 3:59 PM

Jun 2014
I'm just speechless... I yelled when I saw the ending! Oh my God, he's the rival that's been foreshadowed! I'm so blown away, TANYA ISN'T GOING TO BE THE HEAD HONCHO ANYMORE!!!

It's been a thrilling yet uncomfortable ride, like I said in the Ep 7 forum, how could God be supporting Tanya in her evil deeds?

That's because the next step in God's plan has been executed. This man, who (in a way) represents good in this world, is now EQUAL TO TANYA. How will this feud end? Unfortunately Tanya will probably win in the end and prove God wrong, but I'd love to see how even when Tanya and the American are on equal ground, the American will win because spreading hope and good was always God's plan. Maybe I'm a sucker for a good ending, but I'll be satisfied with a win for Tanya, or maybe a draw between her and God.

I need to rewatch the episode since I wasn't paying much attention to the whole city battle, but overall this episode has me super hyped for what's in store for Tanya, now that she has a new assignment and someone who is coming after her.
Mar 3, 2017 5:07 PM

Mar 2011
HOLY SHIT
I JUST CANT EVEN
I aint even mad this took original path, just omg
This episode felt long while watching it but in the good way, like I was having so much fun it felt like more than usual until the episode ended and I felt sad.

Mar 3, 2017 5:10 PM

Jun 2013
that was an epic episode war is never an easy thing to deal with
Mar 3, 2017 5:39 PM

May 2015
That was a pretty dark episode. I liked it.

Seems like the guy from the previous episode survived. Not sure whether I should be surprised or not.

Mar 3, 2017 5:43 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
LukesYGOonYT said:

They're deviating from the LN at this point. But I guess that's fine and it was still very good.

I found the episode to be pretty dark, but that's got to be expected as war heats up and you start to get into the psychological aspect of it. And I'll reiterate - she's not evil, she just looks at things in such a practical way that she is completely amoral. "Kill the enemy before they can become soldiers and shoot back at you." "Our superiors have given us our orders" Her previous life was exactly the same way "Following company orders is the easiest thing in the world, and the best way to advance in the world"

So now we have her main adversary, powered by Being X. We'll see what happens, but I do hope she survives: 1) because I'd like to see it continue for more seasons (they battle the Russians and Americans later on in the LNs); and 2) because I don't like characters that I have in my favorites to die - LOL
elkensteyinMar 3, 2017 5:51 PM
Mar 3, 2017 5:53 PM

Oct 2012
To be honest, when i was walking into this show, i was expecting it to be trash. This has been a pleasant surprise and i'm glad that i went into this show, even if it was originally to watch it ironically and then make fun of it.

This is probably the best episode yet, lets just see if they can keep the quality up. As for it being or not being anime original content. I haven't read the original LN, nor will i probably read it at this point. While i generally prefer shows to stick closer to the source material, I understand that sometimes there are different ways to present material, and sometimes different can be good too.
Mar 3, 2017 5:56 PM
Aug 2014
bending the rules to take down the rebellion guerrilla warfare. This is how isreal is striking palastine, or saudi with yemen.
Mar 3, 2017 6:03 PM
Sep 2013
such a heavy episode, man! damn... Shivers all over my body
Mar 3, 2017 6:05 PM
Jul 2014
They left it a bit ambiguous, but it seems likely that the other soldier refused to fire at the civilians and even probably fired at Tanya herself. Which she would probably return in kind (but more successfully).

TBH I'm not sure how to feel about the actual attack. Turns out Tanya wrote the book on how to carry out the attack, and yet still can claim "just following orders". Which is both crafty and a bit evil. On the other hand, she's not wrong that letting them get away will create more enemies, and at least the parents of the kids did take up arms against the empire and didn't retreat when given the opportunity, so they were basically asking for it. There's enough evil on both sides. War is hell.

And Being X is being a dick again, from the looks of it. Trying to play both sides in some weird game with everyones' lives.
Mar 3, 2017 7:38 PM

Sep 2015
Dam the hero comes forth with God given powers. Feels like Death Note.
Mar 3, 2017 8:10 PM
Oct 2012
Brilliant episode, while the animation may be diverting from the novel (I have no idea), it is obvious that they are following the writer's intent. God I love Carlos Zen, whether he is a man or woman!

Tanya continues to be amoral. She is following the rules, she kills all those people assured that she is following an ethical (though not moral), efficient path. But every episode, as Being X (i.e. the writer) wants to show, she is making worse and worse decisions....

Or perhaps not. That is the genius of this story. Tanya, in the name of efficency, is dancing on the edge of immoral pursuits, Being X is trying to force her to understand the difference. Ah, I cannot begin to show my appreciation for the writer. This is God Level material. And that ending. Wonderful. It seems that in the novels the avenger was the daughter, but for the animation I understand keeping with the father.

Has God screwed up? Is fanaticism really the moral answer to efficiency? Damn, damn, damn, this is great stuff.
Mar 3, 2017 8:22 PM

May 2013
Makubex27 said:
That was a nice mini twist near the end. The entire episode builds you up as Tanya just "following orders" from the moment she is having the meeting with a senior commander all the way to when she tells the 2nd Lt. to take up his gun and shoot.

But it turns out, she wrote the book on how to "legally" fight / bombard cities. Very crafty as always Tanya.

Was about to post this too - definitely a very clever reveal at the end.

Enjoying this anime a lot. Only 4 episodes left in the season so curious to see how they're going to end it (or if there will be further seasons).
SQ5 said:
Bea is dead. In an alternate future she would've borne your son. In the future past of Space Quest 4, your son would've saved your life. But she didn't, so he couldn't -- therefore you aren't.
- Space Quest 5 death scene
Mar 3, 2017 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
Man, this episode was too catastrophic... its was such bad to see civilian dying for that logic~
But hey, the cgi was impressive and sound effect were perfect for this anime.
From this point, I cannot gasp if we will not see a second season.

Mar 3, 2017 8:58 PM

Jun 2014
Damn that was a crazy episode, and I think it did a good job of realistically portraying the horrors of warfare. I didn't expect the guy from last episode to still be alive, and he has some new powers from Being X, so this should get pretty interesting going forward.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 3, 2017 9:10 PM

Jan 2014
How the heck did Colonel Sue/Sioux survive?

He got stabbed in the gut by a short bayonet (at least 6-8" deep), feel into icy waters, during an enemy (Empire) occupation and somehow got picked up by Not-Britain? How?

Still an amazing show and if the director wants Sioux to be the season finale....good decision. It's more character development and would make the "final" battle more satisfying, even if the Colonel isn't the FINAL FINAL boss.
Mar 3, 2017 9:29 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, interesting cliffhanger.
Mar 3, 2017 10:19 PM

Jan 2011
The power of Total War.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Mar 3, 2017 10:26 PM
Sep 2014
pall_haigoli said:
This Anime is really close to becoming a Anime Original if that guy don't die this season.

Are you reading the LNs raw? Because the translation's nowhere near where we are plot-wise right now.
Mar 3, 2017 11:09 PM

Jan 2011
this episode could be sum up with "are we the baddies?"

before i thought that old man died i was like X is totally gonna give him powers to rival Tanya turns out he is alive and he totally got powers from X lol
Mar 3, 2017 11:14 PM
Oct 2012
JustDan said:
How the heck did Colonel Sue/Sioux survive?

He got stabbed in the gut by a short bayonet (at least 6-8" deep), feel into icy waters, during an enemy (Empire) occupation and somehow got picked up by Not-Britain? How?

Because Being X, I.E. God wanted it? Come on, don't blame a story because of a feature. We already know that God is tampering with everything because he wants to prove "Tanya" (the salaryman) wrong, so of course Being X could do it.

As an aside, some people have been complaining that the animation is veering from the novels. Dear God (or is that Being X) people. The people who formed Studio Nut quit a secure job JUST to do one season. Forget a sequel, the company may not survive THIS season. Be grateful that we go this much, because 1) it has been awesome, and 2) people risked their careers to even give us this much. Having the father survive is essential, there is not enough time to bring up the daughter. If Nut survives and prosper THEN maybe we can get that, but they have to end the show in 3-4 episodes.

I understand wanting 10 seasons of this, but that doesn't mean we should ignore the facts. God bless (or is that Being X Bless) the animators. Do what you think is best.
Mar 3, 2017 11:41 PM
Apr 2016
Maniacreator said:
and still annoying ...

u mean the empire ..
Mar 4, 2017 12:19 AM
Jan 2016
Mirality said:
Turns out Tanya wrote the book on how to carry out the attack, and yet still can claim "just following orders". Which is both crafty and a bit evil.

To be fair, it is "Saga of Tanya the Evil" rather than "Saga of Tanya the Bastion of Morality".

That being said, as brutally rational Tanya's justification was at the end and the revelation of the paper she penned, they did hint that she's not 100% behind the idea when she did that little mocking dance in the office. I wonder if they're going to expand on that as the story gets closer to the end.
Mar 4, 2017 12:31 AM

Oct 2008
Oh My God! at last! there would be someone who would match-up against Tanya! and the mastermind of this one would surely be Being X! and that was the man that Tanya defeated on episode 7 previous episode!
new ED was also awesome!
5/5.

Mar 4, 2017 12:33 AM

Apr 2016
Deleth said:
What the hell did the Republic expect would happen? They staged a rebellion inside a city, armed militias, killed PoWs and other people. They were warned in advance that anyone who remains would be seen as a combatant.

Their reaction was to keep everyone, including children and actual civilians right there using them as human shields. Instead of fighting the Republican mages turned tail and tried to use the same civilians as shields.

This is the equivalent of certain groups using hospitals and schools as places for their artillery emplacements and ammunition depots.

Skyrim said:
Who declare war in the first place? empire or the allies?

Allies. Entente basically walked an army into the Empire's territory expecting to just show off/take it. Empire hammered them. Republic used the chance to invade the Empire in turn, Dakia joined in later.

Ahegyao said:
I wonder if this episode can convince warmongering Americans who wish to bomb cities to solve their problems that they're not up their in the moral ladder.

Not even American myself but, seriously? You missed the part where the Republic instigated an armed uprising, used civilians as shields and happily killed PoWs and others amongst a whole bunch of other things?

By that logic, I could strap a bunch of babies to myself and start shooting up places. Then when anyone tries to stop me I get to take the moral high ground, calling them violent baby murderers.

A matter of context. Here the mage were withdrawing from the battlefield and the civilians weren't a shield, that's the contrary, the mage were the shield to protect the civilians.

You can always say that civilians were at fault to be at the wrong place, they've been warned and in a somewhat more realistic context, most or all of them would have already fled from the city. But here is the thing, some were still in the city, they are evacuating, the mages are just protecting them, ... and the empire generals still want to annihilate them all, children included, and tanya just does it and even justifies it. The writer or being X wanted to make a point here I suppose, like "just following orders is shit sometimes"

Sure, from a simplistic, superficial and idiotic rational point of view, killing children and civilians makes sense. On the long-term though, it nurtures the anger of the enemy and so makes the war harder to win, justify any escalation in horror and the enemy doing the same shit to your family if the possibility ever occur. That's why there are some laws to prevent armies to act like psychotic monsters and these laws are "rational" too, there's a logic behind them but Tanya and her bosses don't care about the big picture and they just looked for excuse to bypass the law. Furthermore the commanders have this typical flaw that they always think they'll won the war so they won't have to pay for the shit they've done.

Someone said "Being a soldier doesn't mean throwing away your morals."

Well it does, IF you are not lucky. If your commanders and comrades have no morals you'll have to go with the flow, that's how it works in an army. There were a lot of barbaric events involving civilians during WWII and very probably not all soldiers wanted to kill and rape civilians, but what do you do when your commanders don't care about the savagery and even encourage it or give orders? What do you do when your brother in arms turn into rapists in the middle of the war? What do you do when you are on the wrong side? You'll shoot at your comrades, your "brother in arms" and then die?

War is shit and being a soldier means if you are not lucky you might land in the wrong place doing the wrong thing or at least witnessing first hand the most awful ones with no other alternative than trying to turn a blind eye, trying to find excuses, like the soldier "saving his comrades" in this episode and trying to save your conscience pushing responsibility on others, on orders, like Tanya ... but sadly ... you were there and contribute to this shit. You see all that in this episode, almost, they didn't go to the point of showing the children being slaughtered even though we know it's happening.
It's definitely an interesting episode.
Mar 4, 2017 1:48 AM

Feb 2017
Maniacreator said:
skyUFO said:
Whoah, I can't believe that guy was alive at the end >;O

and still annoying ...

EXACTLY!
how ridiculous : P
he talks as if he's Saint or whatevs : P
he pissed me off!

he's Judging Tanya is devil/demon/monster' just because Tanya accomplished her mission? just because Tanya has won the battle?
this is WAR we're talking about
Kill or be Killed"

they're no bad guys or good guys
All is equal
Mar 4, 2017 4:34 AM
Mar 2017
Here are the lyrics of ED, which are pretty emotional:

The slim body shakes as if shivering
Not from fear but from a quiet rage
Even the screams are silenced by the strong winds
And in this sky where gunpowder smoke dances, I shall dream
Without feeling sadness or loneliness
Another bone dries. 

Ooh.  Love, lust, all is senseless
The flame burns them with the body and immediately turns them into ash
Answer me, answer me, oh brilliant future
This reality that awakens me now
Let me dedicate it to this outlandish world

Cold sweat drips down my white back
The birds made of iron scraps cry again. 
Sad, lonely, and scary mornings can also
Instantly change in this world. 
Ooh.  Emotions, passions, inhuman senselessness
Without seeing the morning, they all turn into ash with the body
Answer me, answer me, oh beautiful future
Now, with only this hand, I will seize it

The wind asks, do I need to be in doubt anymore?
Now take up arms, take up arms
Throw away the hypocrisy, take up arms
Fire at my weak self.

Ooh.  Love, peace, all is senseless
Skeletons and iron scraps cry without showing tears
Tomorrow, tomorrow, oh beautiful future
Now, with only this hand, I will seize it. 

Ooh.  Love, lust, all is senseless
The flame burns them with the body and immediately turns them into ash
Answer me, answer me, oh brilliant future
This reality that awakens me now
Let me dedicate it to this outlandish world
Mar 4, 2017 4:47 AM

Jan 2013
We're closing to episode 12 and its not enough darn it, and I understand why only they make only 12 episode... But, still darn it. Hehe Just give him, his daughter gun.
Pyon2WarpKunMar 4, 2017 4:50 AM
Mar 4, 2017 5:06 AM

Nov 2011
Wow! The episode, does not skimp on the show in a cruel and merciless, the face that "may" take a war. I am satisfied with the fact that we have not gone for the slim, even more, because now there is a counterweight to the enormous power of the protagonist; I had assumed that the "old man" was not really dead, the fact that it remained in the icy waters, and it is saved, it is plausible, although its survival is miraculous. Now I think he wants to come back even the rifle given to him by his daughter. Now, in light of what happened in this episode, the hypothesis that there is an "ally" to come between Tanya and glory, becomes a less plausible hypotheses.
Mar 4, 2017 5:46 AM

Dec 2009
Well, to be honest, Code Geass was even harsher from the get go. Britanian soldiers killed civilians without a care in the world and laughed when presented with killing one of their citicens.
Mar 4, 2017 6:23 AM

Nov 2013
That was an intense episode.

I feel sorry for Lieutenant Weiss. I hope his punishment will be not that harsh.

Grantz really pissed me off this episode. I hope, that Tanya kills him.

Well, she gave them fair warning and a chance to surrender. Everything that happened after that, lies in their responsibility.

Also, the enemy commander was a fool. What did he think would happen, when they stir up the people to a rebellion?

The old fool survived and became Being X's tool. Great!
TheBigGuyMar 4, 2017 8:34 AM
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Mar 4, 2017 7:42 AM
Aug 2016
I wonder if the anime will start going the more "psychological" route... Oh wait it already did.
Mar 4, 2017 8:09 AM
Oct 2007
I will definitely pick up the LN in store if it does get translated into English one day. Out of so many animes that was adapted from LN, I think I only get the urge to buy "Is It Wrong to try to pick Up Girls In a Dungeon" and Youjo Senki is probably the second one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2017 8:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Great episode as always and man what a intense one
War as usual for Tanya and her unit eh. Man trench warfare is as brutal as ever. Still as a mage battalion Tanya's unit will be in high demand on the front line. Their ability to fly at fast speeds though makes them a true asset on the field though. Arti knockout missions eh. Kinda perfect missions for them really. Wow the risk of friendly fire is high here since friendly units are not ceasing fire when Tanya's unit is in the AO. To the soldiers fighting against Tanya's unit they must look like demons to them really. Hmm the newbee seems to be rather determined to prove himself not to mention he's a bit cocky.

By this point in the war it will be wise to learn from veterans like Viktoriya who's been in the unit since the beginning. Vic sure is cute when she's happily eating away though. Hmm an attack by enemy insurgents that managed to encircle an entire city eh. To think that they had the strength to do such a large operation though. Now that the railroads and supply lines are in their hands the frontlines would have trouble with supplies. Im surprised that the local MP's couldn't deal with them and destroy the source before. Plus it seems that the insurgents are being supported by hostile mages as well. Double trouble indeed for the empire here. So their tactics is going to be focused on bleeding the empire dry here which will have an effect on the nearby fronts as well then. So Tanya's unit is sent to root out the mages and deal with them before retaking the city eh. This will be a tricky assignment for sure. Urban warfare is hard because the defender always has the advantage here. Hmm an evac order that forces the city to be evacuated eh. Well this will ensure that there are no civilians within the city and leaving only enemy combatants within the city. Tanya's way of expressing skepticism of the plan was funny though. It is sad but this is war. If the people cannot be brought to heel then you would need a large force to control them which would eat away your resources. Better to burn it down i guess.

This fight will be hard though especially as the fact that the civilians will not leave willingly and that they have to issue warnings before beginning combat operations. This kind of operation won't be pretty though and seeing the ranks talk about this is proof of the doubts that they are having. Seems that the new guy is starting to have questions eh. Its unsurprising that the enemy has captured POW's though. They're probably hoping that the empire won't attack because of that. So the enemy mages are hoping to ambush any incoming units from long range first eh. Tanya didn't expect this eh. Its rare for her to be surprised though. Man using dug in forces and high mobility mages to back them up the enemy sure is ingenious with their tactics. Using the sunlight to blind the enemy before slipping behind them now that was a good tactic from Tanya. I understand why Weiss wanted to stay and fight with his men but Tanya is right in that he will only slow them down. Still the combat scenes in this episode are as amazing as always. I like how they turned the traditional slow paced urban combat scenario to a fast paced shooting gallery instead. Watching Tanya and her men try to take on the enemy in this environment was a sigh to see. The enemy has no chance of winning really. Any conventional forces maybe but against mages like Tanya not a chance. Now that they followed the rules by issuing the warning Tanya can now unleash her power eh.

So it seems a lot of civilians actually ignored the evac order and decided to stay then. To them it must be horrible to see your home being destroyed. The shot of the pair of children though was good in that it conveyed this feeling exactly. This is war after all. There is no time for mercy or regret. They should have left when they had the chance. It seems that the new guy has developed a conscience then. Taking out the enemy mages would incur more losses to the battalion while using arti fire on them would cause civilian casualties. Though Tanya is right in that they are all enemies of the empire but man this is brutal. It is understandable why that guy broke down though. The combat in the city was brutal as was the barrage after as well.

Hmm i like the new ending song as well its pretty calming which is important after such a intense episode. So it looks like Anton sue did survive that battle with Tanya and now he has the mission of killing her as a mission from god. Interesting.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 4, 2017 8:53 AM

Feb 2008
Using artillery in urban areas is definitely a special kind of evil. It isn't even surprising that Tanya enabled the brutality to unfold. General Zettour's face in the final moments was priceless, he must have something really interesting in mind for Tanya.

I was surprised to see the Kamikaze-man survived. He will serve as a fine antagonist, however, given his new power.
Mar 4, 2017 10:15 AM

Oct 2012
I feel like they've already established that war is bad so I'm not really sure what the point of this was or even the point of the whole story. Don't think for a second that I'm going to start rooting for the Nazi's. Hoping the soldier who met God, while dying in the fjord, becomes a good foil for Tanya.
Mar 4, 2017 10:40 AM
Feb 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

The Republican unit tried their best to stop Tanya's battalion by trying to set up some traps but too bad for them, Tanya's unit wrecked them anyway. Technically I'm just saying the action was awesome as usual. xD

Still the episode showcased the really brutal and ruthless nature of the empire, no shit was given about artillery fire on civilians turned militia or not. Destroy your enemy before he actually becomes your enemy I guess, kinda felt sad for the medic guy who didn't wanna kill innocent people. Tanya sure forced him to face the reality straight on.

Oh wow, the guy at the end is still alive, he seems to have received some kind of blessing from 'Being X', I guess he'll be Tanya's main opponent now? Should be interesting.

no shits ware given but ignored
Mar 4, 2017 10:59 AM

Dec 2013
The episode was great in showing how not all of Tanya's battalion are complete brainwashed zombies and actually have consciences and perhaps even some heart in them. Too bad this is wartime where none of those characteristics actually matter if your main objective is to stay alive long enough to be able to use those things again....

Tanya's cool and collected analysis of the situation was perfect for her position. She dealt a blow to the Republic army by completely showing no mercy to those ex-Imperial citizens who defected and went so far as to attack their own soldiers.
By filming the atrocities performed by those defectors, she gave fuel and more propaganda to her side to show how evil the Republic is for converting their citizens, gave her own soldiers a valid reason for attacking their former nationals, and as a result keeps her soldiers alive because they won't hesitate like her Second in Command did.
Plus, all that talk about killing off survivors before they join the Republic is very forward thinking.
Whilst far from humane, from a soldiers perspective it all makes perfect sense.

Oh, and yes that ED was beautiful.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 4, 2017 11:46 AM

Jul 2016
"We'll shoot the enemy or they'll shoot us"

A really emotionally intense episode. I'm not sure if Tanya felt pity to those civilians. Too sad for thr soldiers whose been tied to absolute command.
Mar 4, 2017 6:31 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Glad that it seems we're going to an original ending, we might get a satisfactory ending instead of a cliffhanger or incomplete adaptation.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Mar 4, 2017 9:15 PM

Sep 2015
This is nature of total war, a very sad one. Using soldiers as meatshields then the enemy proceed to give a warning minutes prior and bombard giving no real chance of evacuation.
Forcefully killing civilians, sad.
Poor treatment of prisoner of war due to hate for the enemy is a very common sight.
But if you let the enemy go, they may join back and kill your comrades.

And we might have a super-powered opposition against Tanya now. Also new ending is very nice.
Mar 5, 2017 3:38 AM

Jul 2009
So the guy is alive, and God gave him the mission to kill the devil.
Mar 5, 2017 6:05 AM

Jun 2014
While Tayna speaks the truth, her lack of empathy is her most terrifying feature.

She is efficient and effective, but cares only for her job.

Also, I call HORSESHIT on that guy surviving.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 5, 2017 7:59 AM

Dec 2010
hithummah said:
bending the rules to take down the rebellion guerrilla warfare. This is how isreal is striking palastine, or saudi with yemen.

Yep, very similar concept, israel and saudi are criminal invaders along the Us warmonger corporations after all, they are pushing the war in the middle-east asia to colonize these countries and restrict russia and cina influence, the last countries that refuse the globalization and us dominance. Anyway not the place to start a geopolitical debates.

Back OT, great episode but i'm worry they start to diverge too much from the source materail, hope they don't go with a open original ending unless they do not want more anime seasons.
Mar 5, 2017 8:50 AM

Mar 2012
New ED reminds me of erased
Mar 5, 2017 11:34 AM
Mar 2016
skyUFO said:
Whoah, I can't believe that guy was alive at the end >;O

So will he be the one to kill Tanya, cu'z if he does, then I can't wait.
Mar 5, 2017 12:56 PM

Jan 2013
Tany as expected, badass af xD
She did what was needed, and she was right, those civilians in the future would be a pain in the ass.
But that ending... can't believe that guy is alive, and now the Existence X gave him some powers, pretty interesting ;) Finally, Tanya will now have an enemy at her level (or not) xD
From what i've read that ending was different from the LN/Manga, i don't know if that's a good thing or not.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2017

218 by RGreatDanton »»
5 minutes ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13, 2017

313 by RGreatDanton »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2017

448 by RGreatDanton »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 31, 2017

291 by Phixiately »»
Yesterday, 8:26 AM

Poll: » Youjo Senki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

147 by Phixiately »»
Apr 22, 9:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.