Forum Settings
Forums
Poll: Ichinen Buri no The Animation Episode 1 Discussion

Mar 3, 2017 4:14 AM
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Uwaa what a savage to be forcing the d into a loli too innocent to know of sex, especially when she was telling him to stop and hurting.

Well it turned out into quite nice ero moe love story In the end though with the summer appeal XD and she was most cute with the child-like aspect and also her embarrassments. Doing it secretly in the shed made it seem less shameless I suppose, but also rather naughty. And doing it there twice makes it a special place kind of thing. Music I guess set the mood reasonably.

Art and animation is pretty good, as expected from staff of titles such as kowaremono. nice lighting and adequate expression in the motion. Scenery seemed to have quite some work packed in. The river water seemed too geometric though. Showed off her body well in the various lewd views. Was good when she was flowing the love juice but then it just disappeared right before eyes XD

Good summer dress appeal as well with its looseness and it flipping during hip circles. Gravity good job (`・ω・´)b

Makes me wonder how old they are though.

Modified by User-san, Mar 3, 2017 4:35 AM

Mar 4, 2017 12:22 AM

It will be quite some time before we could watch like, like how shoujo ramune was released.

Mar 9, 2017 10:34 AM

illegal, illegal and illegal. 15 year old fucking a 5 year old. illegal. Confirmed, Verified, proved and justified by Harvard University. Call the police, swat, Trump and US marines, shits illegal.

Jul 3, 2017 11:43 PM

That was good.

Cute yet so lewd. Reminded me of 'Lo Re' series.

Glad it wasn't an old dude just like in Shoujo Ramune. Thanks Goodness.

7-8/10

Sep 1, 2018 9:36 PM

10 / 10

cute characters cute ending
its perfect
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.