Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 3, 2017 3:49 AM

Feb 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow!
She licked his tear, that moment was funny and sweet, well it was salty for her.
Cool episode with cool frogs.
Jun 24, 2021 12:37 PM

Apr 2013
So why did that Shampoo frog kiss him? This episode made no sense.
May 13, 2022 1:02 PM

Jan 2018
100th episode. 61 to go. Thought I'd finish the whole series by now. But shit happens.

I'm glad the 100th episode was actually very good and funny. Shows that the best stories are the ones revolving around Jusenkyo. The Frog Hermit looks like Cherry from Urusei Yatsura lol.

The bath scene was funny af. And Ranma and Akane should confess to each other already. It's gotten to the point where both are having nightmares of losing each other. It’s not a secret anymore. Since the frogs were trained to do shit Ig Akane could forget about there being a Ryoga frog too. I really thought the Kero Kero hermit enslaved all the victims of his
Jusenkyo water splash technique. That'd be horrifying.
Nov 2, 2022 9:32 AM

May 2019
Wait, how the hell did a duck or a frog sink into the water again? This episode doesn't make any sense just for baiting. Most of the filler characters that have been introduced are really annoying to watch except for the egg catcher guy. If those 3 frogs are real ones and why would they have very similar designs and appearances of respective characters then one of them jump to kiss Ranma just to show it was Shampoo. Akane could easily recognize a frog with the headband as Ranma but was stupid enough to not be able to recognize P-chan as Ryoga. I could hardly find this episode to be funny or sweet with the obvious baiting to get me invested. At least the episode is slightly better than the other fillers just to show how much Ranma cares for Akane but still terrible in its execution and overall impact.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 53 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

10 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 8:16 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 52 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

8 by TheColonel76 »»
Yesterday, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 51 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

6 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 23, 7:49 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 50 Discussion

enkil - Aug 7, 2009

7 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 23, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 49 Discussion

enkil - Aug 7, 2009

22 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 18, 7:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.