Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 1, 2017 9:29 PM
Jan 2017
So this anime was pretty good, not going to lie. It had a great premise, a lot of pretty awesome action, and the story flowed pretty well...until the end. Now I am confused as heck as to what Chaldeas plans to do with Fujimaru and Mash, and what their purpose will be from that point on. Hopefully there is a sequel that would explain that to me, or can someone who gets the story better than me explain please?
Mar 3, 2017 3:39 PM

Aug 2010
Kurotoki536 said:
So this anime was pretty good, not going to lie. It had a great premise, a lot of pretty awesome action, and the story flowed pretty well...until the end. Now I am confused as heck as to what Chaldeas plans to do with Fujimaru and Mash, and what their purpose will be from that point on. Hopefully there is a sequel that would explain that to me, or can someone who gets the story better than me explain please?

Essentially, Chealdea will continue its original objective despite the horrific setbacks and... well, the end of humanity.

Chealdea's original plan/objective was: 1) Find the cause for the instability of "Chaldeas" which corresponds to danger on humanity. 2) Use hundreds of magi, bind each of them with their own Servants, make a small army of them and send them to the suspected sources of the instability in human history.

However, with Olga dead, all Masters sans one are dead and humanity actually pretty much going kaput, Chealdea, now under the administration of Dr. Roman and (Spoiler) Heroic Spirit Leonardo Da Vinci, can either accept the situation and perish with the rest of humanity or fight back against an unknown and insanely strong enemy with an infinitely close to zero chances of victory.

As Ritsuka and Mashu chose the latter, they'll jump/Layshift themselves to sources of instability, called "singularities", and do the work of all the masters who should've been there and try to defeat the enemy to correct and stabilize the flow of history and bring humanity back.
astroprogsMar 3, 2017 3:44 PM
Sep 11, 2017 11:41 AM
Mar 2017
Try playing the game.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fate/Grand Order: First Order Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 31, 2016

477 by keynutil »»
Jan 17, 4:06 PM

» lostbelt

youchl - Jul 20, 2023

12 by n7pidgey »»
Jul 27, 2023 9:20 AM

» What The Hell Type Moon Made Saber a Villain

isolated-otaku - Jun 11, 2023

14 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 22, 2023 9:57 PM

» Does Fate/Grand waifu have...

Gensan - Nov 4, 2016

8 by isolated-otaku »»
Jun 12, 2023 2:16 AM

» Characters from other media who'd make a perfect Servant in Fate/Grand Order?

Kazu-chan-san - Dec 26, 2022

7 by removed-user »»
Mar 23, 2023 3:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.