Forum Settings
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Who do you think Hikigaya is going to end up with?
Feb 27, 2017 3:42 PM
Jul 2018
The 12th volume in April is probably the last volume. Watari Wataru finished it and it is printing. What will be Hikigaya kun's destiny?I really love this light novel and I hope it will get a satisfying ending. What do you think.

Mod Edit: Modified title for clarity and/or easier searching.
SoulEaterQUEENFeb 27, 2017 4:28 PM
Feb 27, 2017 4:29 PM

Nov 2013
Thread Moved to the correct sub-board.
Feb 27, 2017 9:16 PM
Jan 2010
What I want to happen? Hachi x Yui.

What I think will happen? Hachi x Yukinon. Simply because it seems like the author is pushing it in that direction. By Hachiman interrupting Yui before Yukino could respond, it seemed like Yui took that as a tacit understanding that he was choosing Yukino over her. And indeed, I kind of got that impression as well, even though I wouldn't mind being mistaken.
Feb 28, 2017 5:46 PM
Jul 2018
-Tyrael- said:
What I want to happen? Hachi x Yui.

What I think will happen? Hachi x Yukinon. Simply because it seems like the author is pushing it in that direction. By Hachiman interrupting Yui before Yukino could respond, it seemed like Yui took that as a tacit understanding that he was choosing Yukino over her. And indeed, I kind of got that impression as well, even though I wouldn't mind being mistaken.
I totally think so too... Yui won't end up with Hachiman... That makes me very sad...
Mar 9, 2017 1:01 PM

Jan 2014
I thought it was pretty obvious...Dunno why people still wonder who will end up with who...

The story is told from Hachiman's perspective and its full of his monologues/impressions...His each and every monologue is basically him describing how much he desires Yukino...

He clearly likes Yukino and feels guilt towards Yui...

Hachiman not choosing anyone is also impossible because of the Hayama subplot where Hachiman declares he will NOT do the same thing Hayama did(which is denying his own feelings in fear of ruining their current relationship)

there is only 1 possible ending : Yukino x Hachiman
Mar 12, 2017 7:08 AM

Jun 2016
Yukino it's obviously going to win. I mean, Yui has like 0 chance, Hachiman seems to understand her feelings but he's not feeling the same way towards her.
Iroha is a side character so I don't have much hope even if I ship them hard.

I don't like the Yukino x Hachiman pairing tho but I have to be realist.
Mar 12, 2017 8:47 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
What I want: Hikigaya being alone

What will happen: Yukino x Hachiman. Every other character has absolutely no chance.
Mar 12, 2017 11:40 AM
Jul 2018
He will end up alone but become a billionaire and build a cave to protect the people of gotham.
Mar 12, 2017 11:56 AM

Apr 2016
I root for Yukino but...

He will be alone at the end option seems like what we get.
Mar 12, 2017 8:33 PM

Feb 2011
I figured Yukinon would have the most votes, but I'm surprised Yui is at 7 while Iroha is at 5 - I really thought Yuigahama would have a solid 2nd place lead.

Also, I hope if it is the last volume, its done well and paced well.
Mar 13, 2017 8:05 PM
Nov 2016
What I think will happen: Yukino x Hachi
What I dare hope does not happen: he will end up being alone.

But what I absolutely dare dare dare hope does not happen: Wataru Watari doesn't finish the story in this volume and we wait another two years for the next volume to come out.

As much as I love Yui, I ship Yukino and Hachiman with all my heart.
Mar 16, 2017 3:31 AM
Apr 2016
The best and realest:All plot ends are tied and Hachiman ends up alone. I personally wouldn't date anyone from highschool thinking there was high chances it would last, and especially someone like Yukinoshita. How about Her studying aboard? Would Hachiman follow her or something?

What would make sense for the narrative: Yukino ends up with our nerd. And, Hachiman with a girlfriend is....alright? but it isn't nessecary. As long as we get to know more about Hayama and Miura, and that Yukino's problems get fixed, the ending can't be unsatisfizing.

What I would personally want from the ending?

Haruno gets laid.

That's all.

Please?

Either Hayama or Hikigaya can do. I believe in the possibility that Haruno is desperate enough to be understood that she desires Hachiman, but if the latter ends up with her sister it would make sense for her to go with Hayama. It would even fix the uncomfortable Yukinoshita/Hayama arranged marriage thing that slowly eats Hachiman from the inside.
And I think that Hayama might like Haruno instead of Yukino. And might be able to see right through her.
I think Haruno is underappreciated and misunderstood, please do give her consideration and understanding.

Mar 22, 2017 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
Yui will win.....
Mar 22, 2017 8:43 PM
Jul 2018
SJ7izm said:
Yui will win.....
Yeah,I also freaking love Yui X Hachiman,but it seems like the author will pair Hachiman up with Yukinoshita... what the heck... Yui is the best.
Mar 24, 2017 11:51 PM
Mar 2017
What I personally like is that the story must be little stretched have happing ending
A new character must be introduced who will love yui and tries his best not to reveal his feeling for yui until the end keeping repect of yui feelings that she loves hikki
But in the ene yui would fall in love with that guy and yukinon and hachiman will get paired up
In short if a new season would be released it should be
Ep1: follow up of story
Ep2: Introduction of new character
Ep3-4:Normal story going on
Ep5-7:Hayato and Mirau arc with hayato past
Ep8-9:Komachi arc
Ep10:11:some thing fun
Ep12:Yui and new character confess their love to each other
Ep13:Yukino and Hachiman Confess their love to each other
Mar 24, 2017 11:53 PM
Mar 2017
Blueroxx said:
What I think will happen: Yukino x Hachi
What I dare hope does not happen: he will end up being alone.

But what I absolutely dare dare dare hope does not happen: Wataru Watari doesn't finish the story in this volume and we wait another two years for the next volume to come out.

As much as I love Yui, I ship Yukino and Hachiman with all my heart.
yui is the cutest and cheerful girl
Mar 28, 2017 4:16 AM
Mar 2017
I personally think none of them in Service Club will end up with each other. That should be the best for all and their friendship. For me the happy ending should be like:

- Though they like each other (Hachiman likes both I hope :D ). I think they will all hold back their feelings until graduation, no confession at all. Each will then have his/her own way.
- Yukino will go studying abroad (or something like that), Yugihama will work as a social assitant. Hachiman could become a psychologist (lol).
- After the separation, they all go and try to find their answers, to know what they are supposed to do.
- Hachiman ended up with Iroha (that should be the best although I prefer the other two).
- The last scene will be a reunion of the three, become more mature and understanding, they remember the old time and enjoy it.
YenxinhMar 28, 2017 4:32 AM
Mar 28, 2017 2:24 PM
Feb 2017
No matter with whom he finishes (logically, and it is my wish, Yukinoshita) I just hope that we can read kind 10 years later than they became and how they became integrated into the society, especially Hachiman and Yukino.

More topics from this board

» Does anyone think the anime is way better, or am I just crazy?

Eggs_Dee - Feb 20, 2023

10 by Playcool »»
Sep 10, 2023 11:39 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Volume 14 Discussion

Playcool - Feb 25, 2023

3 by TitanInsane »»
Jun 27, 2023 2:24 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 168 Discussion

Revanzz - Jun 26, 2023

1 by Thewatcher_22 »»
Jun 26, 2023 5:25 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Chapter 1 Discussion

ZeroZx - Nov 10, 2012

5 by Revanzz »»
Jun 26, 2023 2:13 AM

» Worth reading? Even after seeing anime?

cloolessJok3r - Apr 3, 2022

4 by Hitagi__Furude »»
Apr 30, 2023 8:19 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.