Forum Settings
Forums

Game v8: Between The Rock and the Sea (Alcatraz Theme) | Sign-up - Waitlist Open (16/16)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Must be a Club Member to Reply 
#1
Feb 27, 2017 12:37 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303


→ R U L E S


→ S E T - U P



Town: You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Mafia:You win if the mafia equals or exceeds the number of townies.


→ P R I S O N E R S

1. Togs
2. Suzune-chan
3. logic340
4. Kaitou
5. grrrr
6. Claire
7. Kit
8. Lamby
9. Oyasumi_Rosie
10. CorruptedPurity
11. Sonata
12. Rinto-kun
13. Shinichi-kun
14. Gwendolly
15. JustKrista
16. Grapefruit21

→ W A I T - L I S T

1.
2.
3.

Modified by Jackrito, Mar 10, 2017 1:35 AM
 
#2
Feb 27, 2017 12:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4736
Join: Togs

Take me in captain
 
#3
Feb 27, 2017 12:42 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Togs said:
Join: Togs

Take me in captain


yay! My first prisoner <33
 
#4
Feb 27, 2017 1:37 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 11866
Togs said:
Join: Togs

Take me in captain

Putting scum behind bars, one Togs at a time.
 
#5
Feb 27, 2017 2:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
join: Suzune-chan

Sign me up!

Should we be assuming this is a multi mafia faction game considering the mafia win condition says all other factions. Or that it is a lie there are no third party.
Modified by Suzune-chan, Feb 27, 2017 4:33 PM

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
#6
Feb 27, 2017 4:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Suzune-chan said:
join: Suzune-chan

Sign me up!

Should we be assuming this is a multi mafia faction game considering the mafia win condition says all other factions. Or that it is a lie there are no third party.


Suzuuu. Sorry that was my mistake xDD I'll change it now. I was telling the truth when I wrote "no tpr" xDD
 
#7
Feb 27, 2017 5:08 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
 
#8
Feb 27, 2017 5:14 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
Join: logic340

You know I wouldn't miss out ;)
Treat me well...bows
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
#9
Feb 27, 2017 5:22 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Ruu said:
Suzune-chan said:
join: Suzune-chan

Sign me up!

Should we be assuming this is a multi mafia faction game considering the mafia win condition says all other factions. Or that it is a lie there are no third party.


Suzuuu. Sorry that was my mistake xDD I'll change it now. I was telling the truth when I wrote "no tpr" xDD
See they say I never read the directions. At least I skimmed them this time ;)

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Feb 27, 2017 5:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1780
Kaitou

Cuz fuck it. I'm retired but maybe one wouldn't hurt.
 
Feb 27, 2017 5:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 4407
sign: grrrr

I haven't played in a while. I guess I will have some time now.
 
Feb 27, 2017 5:48 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Kaitou said:
Kaitou

Cuz fuck it. I'm retired but maybe one wouldn't hurt.
People retire from mafia?

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Feb 27, 2017 5:50 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1780
Suzune-chan said:
Kaitou said:
Kaitou

Cuz fuck it. I'm retired but maybe one wouldn't hurt.
People retire from mafia?


yee
 
Feb 27, 2017 6:25 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Kaitou said:
Suzune-chan said:
People retire from mafia?


yee
I have never heard of this. usually people leave and then come back later...

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Feb 27, 2017 6:33 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1780
Suzune-chan said:
Kaitou said:


yee
I have never heard of this. usually people leave and then come back later...


truu

last mafio game I played was in September
 
Feb 27, 2017 6:47 PM

Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 4641
Oh well, just reroll if you get me as scum okay? Lol

Join: _Claire_
 
Feb 27, 2017 6:58 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 6079
When you ask so nicely, how can I resist?~

Been interested in playing role madness/bastard some time to at least see what it's like. I think it's gonna overlap with kitty maf later but hopefully I can pull off doing both at once. Or maybe I'll die early XD

Join: Kit

You better join my game as well when it opens :3c










. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
Feb 27, 2017 7:14 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Kit said:

Join: Kit

You better join my game as well when it opens :3c


ofc I will <333 Can't wait for your game to start tbh :3
 
Feb 27, 2017 7:16 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
_Claire_ said:
Oh well, just reroll if you get me as scum okay? Lol

Join: _Claire_


lol scary scum!Claire is scary <33
 
Feb 27, 2017 7:18 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4736
Yay ! Welcome fellow inmates ^^)/
 
Feb 27, 2017 8:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2016
Posts: 1608
This setup sounds aweomse, but I need to take a short break. Lover's quarrel broke me.
 
Feb 27, 2017 8:16 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 15983
Grapefruit21 said:
This setup sounds aweomse, but I need to take a short break. Lover's quarrel broke me.
Aww...come on...play more.

Where there is no imagination there is no horror. || Arthur Conan Doyle || Happy Halloween!
 
Feb 27, 2017 8:41 PM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 15062
_Claire_ said:
Oh well, just reroll if you get me as scum okay? Lol

Join: _Claire_
lol....still Ruu is devious watch her put me as scum on purpose.

Kit said:
When you ask so nicely, how can I resist?~

Been interested in playing role madness/bastard some time to at least see what it's like. I think it's gonna overlap with kitty maf later but hopefully I can pull off doing both at once. Or maybe I'll die early XD

Join: Kit

You better join my game as well when it opens :3c
Time to fulfill that promise we made.

Grapefruit21 said:
This setup sounds aweomse, but I need to take a short break. Lover's quarrel broke me.
Get well soon Grapefruit.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC


 
Feb 27, 2017 9:04 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
@logic340 the roles are rng'd but I really want to see you as scum for once xDD hopefully the rng gods will fulfill my wish :p
 
Feb 27, 2017 10:12 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2564
@Phraze

Come join dear ~ would love to see you join this one

@Oyasumi_Rosie

Come and join the fun~

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
Feb 27, 2017 10:17 PM
Yee

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40028
Grapefruit21 said:
This setup sounds aweomse, but I need to take a short break. Lover's quarrel broke me.


Oi nah, fite me.
Bastard games are where it's at.

Join: Laby
 
Feb 27, 2017 10:21 PM
Yee

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40028
Kit said:
When you ask so nicely, how can I resist?~

Been interested in playing role madness/bastard some time to at least see what it's like. I think it's gonna overlap with kitty maf later but hopefully I can pull off doing both at once. Or maybe I'll die early XD

Join: Kit

You better join my game as well when it opens :3c


Good boi, a real shit-fiesta is good for the heart .... could probably learn to read certain aspects over others too.
 
Feb 27, 2017 11:08 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2564
@Grave_Robber

Come join gravey!

@Coromandel

Come and join sensei ! XD
Modified by -shad-, Feb 28, 2017 12:05 AM

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
Feb 27, 2017 11:42 PM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 11276
@Ruu thanks for the invite ^^
Though I'm not sure if I can keep up (if I survive past Day 2) with the 24 hours ><
(any chance for an extension?)

I might not be as active as I want to be.
 
Feb 28, 2017 1:19 AM

Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 6991
-shad- said:
@Grave_Robber

Come join gravey!

@Coromandel

Come and join sensei ! XD


sorry, but I don't have time for mafia atm. ^^'

 
Feb 28, 2017 1:26 AM
Yee

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40028
coromandel said:
-shad- said:
@Grave_Robber

Come join gravey!

@Coromandel

Come and join sensei ! XD


sorry, but I don't have time for mafia atm. ^^'


RIP :'<
 
Feb 28, 2017 8:31 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 12298
-shad- said:
@Grave_Robber

Come join gravey!

@Coromandel

Come and join sensei ! XD

sorry, these are hard times for me, too many graves to dig, not much to rob. T_T
I love Alcatraz btw <3 I'm a little jealous of everyone playing the game

Lulu ❤
 
Feb 28, 2017 9:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 1703
Join: Oyasumi_Rosie

Hmm interesting....

@shad Oh sorry I check my discord messages first so technically Kit invited me lol

 
Feb 28, 2017 6:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 20456
not gonna join. no time for it. and I will most likely shoot myself in the foot again trying, as I have been doing recently gg ~.~

aimer - brave shine | forum set by phraze
 
Feb 28, 2017 7:45 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Phraze said:
not gonna join. no time for it. and I will most likely shoot myself in the foot again trying, as I have been doing recently gg ~.~


okay....

 
Feb 28, 2017 9:44 PM
Yee

Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 40028
grave_robber said:
-shad- said:
@Grave_Robber

Come join gravey!

@Coromandel

Come and join sensei ! XD

sorry, these are hard times for me, too many graves to dig, not much to rob. T_T
I love Alcatraz btw <3 I'm a little jealous of everyone playing the game


Neither of the grapes :'<
 
Mar 1, 2017 7:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3945
Need to make friends in this club again. I miss it too much.

Join:CorruptedPurity

Let's have fun... :3
 
Mar 1, 2017 8:14 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2564
CorruptedPurity said:
Need to make friends in this club again. I miss it too much.

Join:CorruptedPurity

Let's have fun... :3


You will be my and ruu prisoner

I'll keel you so hard, you will die to death xD - reference to your sig

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
Mar 1, 2017 4:01 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 989
Nice, a bastard game, fitting for a bastard like me.

Put me in coach. Join: Sonata
 
Mar 1, 2017 4:50 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 6303
Sonata said:
Nice, a bastard game, fitting for a bastard like me.

Put me in coach. Join: Sonata


another troublesome prisoner! we love those <33



CorruptedPurity said:
Need to make friends in this club again. I miss it too much.

Join:CorruptedPurity

Let's have fun... :3


your sig is the kind of people we are looking for >_>

only 5 more <33

@Soren where are you? You promised T^T
 
Mar 2, 2017 7:00 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3945
-shad- said:


I'll keel you so hard, you will die to death xD - reference to your sig


Oh boy, dunno if to be mad or impressed by that pun... Well, looking forward to your story writing then XD

Ruu said:

CorruptedPurity said:
Need to make friends in this club again. I miss it too much.

Join:CorruptedPurity

Let's have fun... :3


your sig is the kind of people we are looking for >_>

only 5 more <33


Hehe... glad to be on board mam!
 
Mar 2, 2017 8:26 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2564
@Gwendolly

Perhaps you will be interested?

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
Mar 2, 2017 9:33 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 7884
Join: Rinto-kun
Guess I'll give this game a bit of push. Wanted to try out.
Hopefully nobody gets fed up with me anymore. :)



 
Mar 2, 2017 1:11 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4736
4 more..

Can we throw a revolt and get the hosts in here too ? : o
 
Mar 2, 2017 1:30 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2015
Posts: 2564
Togs said:
4 more..

Can we throw a revolt and get the hosts in here too ? : o
who shall I be as togsss

Thanks to vanitystar for making it
 
Mar 2, 2017 1:54 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2015
Posts: 4736
-shad- said:
Togs said:
4 more..

Can we throw a revolt and get the hosts in here too ? : o
who shall I be as togsss
There was only ever one thing you could be
 
Mar 3, 2017 6:49 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
join:shinichi I'll join because I wanna play with chrissy and lamby

Tho I do hope a phase extension is possible cause I prefer 48 hours


 
Mar 3, 2017 7:27 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
Also itching to play with cp some more


 
Mar 3, 2017 7:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 3945
Shinichi-Kun said:
Also itching to play with cp some more


Itching in a good way or bad way?
 
Mar 3, 2017 10:46 AM
Tea Addict

Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 17189
CorruptedPurity said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
Also itching to play with cp some more


Itching in a good way or bad way?


Little of both lol


 
Top
Pages (2) [1] 2 »