Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 44 Discussion

Mar 31, 2015 4:17 PM

Ed was beautiful this episode :')
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 21, 2015 1:47 PM

Ed's expression when they pretended he is a child and carried him off as a hostage killed me :')

Jul 25, 2015 6:31 PM

honey88foru said:
Great episode. Highlight of the episode? Winry in the bathtub. I'd love to be a rubber ducky in there :D :D :D It made my day.

Ling face to face with Greed was great. "Friends are bound by heart/soul" B)
Poor lizard guy put his life on the line just to see Greed and how he gets repaid was just sad.

"...and very short." hahaha!! That joke was played well here. I think Ed looks better with longer hair. His face during hostage scene was priceless too xD; His car was ... well, not my taste I'd just say :P

Greed vs Wrath should be good. "That Day" arrives. Good buildup of anticipation on my end.

Jul 28, 2015 10:11 PM

Ed's taste in cars is amazing xD

The Lin vs Greed argument was awesome, definitely the highlight of the episode.

I'm glad Al and Hohenheim got along so well and so quickly.

Greed vs Wrath? Hmm. Probably going to be Wrath considering Pride is also there and on his side.

Aug 29, 2015 11:07 PM

And Rin's back!
I was wondering where he ran off to :D
The day is here *_*

Oct 11, 2015 6:39 PM

Winry was very pretty in this episode, and he noticed that Rose feels something for Ed...

Dec 17, 2015 4:36 AM

Nice fanservice part with Winry hahaha.

Jan 4, 2016 8:36 AM

Finally they discover the true intentions behind the wars, to create puppets and not only philosopher's stones. Beautiful clash between Greed and King.

Feb 8, 2016 8:24 PM

Nice Ed is back in action!! I knew it would happen. When the guy said little....he got knocked out xD
A tuned car? Pimp my ride Brotherhood style haha...that was amazing.

Winry in the bath scene reminds me a lot of Lucy from Fairy Tail. So definitely nice fan service *.*

Finally Al has also some time with his father and heard all the things of the past from Hohenheim.

Cool to see Rin again. Hmm Greed vs. Wrath or more like Rin vs. Wrath?
The day arrives was a perfect ending for this.

May 1, 2016 3:33 PM

I loved this episode and this image:

Now I'm starting to understand why this is #2 in MAL.

Jul 18, 2016 3:46 PM

YESSSSS!!! I hope Greed returns Ling his body! I mean, he was nice after all. I still think King Bradley and his son will kill him :(
I also think his wife will:
1) Find out about them being Homonculus and be scared
2) Be killed by Greed
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 1, 2016 8:15 PM

Loved Ed being a badass...also liked his temporary outfit change and the way he just gave no shits whatsoever.

However, the ending bits of the episode with Greed and Ling were easily the best for me. I love both of them to bits, and the scene with Bido was executed wonderfully...I actually felt bad for Greed when he'd realized what he'd done since he got bits of "previous greed's" memories back.

I definitely liked the territory they're delving into with regards to things like the soul, memories and rebirth...do you become an entirely different person when your slate is wiped clean, or is there really more to a person than their memories?

Feb 4, 2017 6:02 AM

Yes! Old Greed seems to be back
I'm really looking forward to his rematch with Wrath

Feb 28, 2017 6:20 AM
The stupid Winry fanservice will always be stupid. A shame that even a great work like Fullmetal Alchemist couldn't escape gross fanservice.

Anyways, the Ling x Greed interactions are always a pleasure to watch. Also, Ed was gorgeous in this episode.

Jun 24, 2017 11:12 AM

Well then, Edward suddenly became more badass, clearing out those military goons with ease.
Also ... lmfao at the guy with the hand pistols taking Edward as a "hostage". :D

Would be cool if Ling can get his body back with all the powers that Greed has so basically Greed switching places with Ling in his own body.

Jul 9, 2017 12:49 PM

I love how they include the detail of Winry's pierced ears even when she's not wearing any earrings!

Feb 22, 2018 10:48 PM

What an awkward first reunion between Van and Alfons. Althlugh it quickly turned heart warmong when Al offered to help woth the building. Such a lovely scene.

It's nice to see Rose again, back on her own two feet and moving forward from the past. I didn't really think we would see her again but I am glad we did.

Mar 14, 2018 3:47 PM

I wonder who is in control, Ling or Greed or old Greed.

Ed was looking real slick.

Jan 18, 11:46 PM

man it's been so many episodes since ling showed up i totally forgot he had greed in his body now. who the hell is controlling the whole thing though? there's ling's souls in there, and greed's soul, but the old greed's memories are coming in.

Feb 15, 3:25 PM

Ouch... poor Bido... :-/

Mar 26, 3:36 PM

I very much appreciate how the manga and Brotherhood characterize Rose.

I was really put off that she was some type of crush for Ed and someone that Winry had to compete with in the 2003 anime.

Apr 6, 3:07 AM

Hohenheim was really lucky because he ended up talking to Alphonse first because he's the type of person who's never able to hate a guy as opposed to his hard-headed brother.

Ed escaping the authorities with his newfound allies was rather amusing but definitely illegal~

It's only a matter of time until Ling gets his body back from Greed because the Homunculus' memories started to resurface after he mercilessly killed the only person left in his precious gang of friends.

Sep 12, 1:06 PM
Ling and Greed are back and going for Bradley.

Ed is also back and on the run with his new Chimera Friends

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]