Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2017 7:28 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

<Hope - Despair>

This episode is really funny especially when they making the creampuff.
Marino also gave meaningful advice to Ichika.
And the ending, 'eh, she laughing at me?' remind me how childish Ichika, and she doesn't even aware of it lol.

Next episode, Whimsical Onee-sama appear!

dream star also looks great. Asumi Kana also great.

This is pretty disturbing. the four is junior high, and the two behind is senior high school student and they looks in same age.
megmicaFeb 25, 2017 9:18 PM
Feb 25, 2017 8:32 PM

Feb 2008
Precure transformation always looks older

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 25, 2017 9:17 PM

May 2013
Blackbird said:
Precure transformation always looks older
nah, minamin and kirara even without transform form also looks mature.
Feb 26, 2017 1:12 PM
Mar 2014
This episode was kind of boring to me. Then again, this is a kid's show so I don't know what I was expecting. :P I look forward to seeing Cure Macaron in the next episode.
Feb 26, 2017 9:58 PM
Nov 2016
I've never seen a Precure before, is this one as good as any to start with?
Feb 26, 2017 10:58 PM

Sep 2015
JadelynnOpal said:
I've never seen a Precure before, is this one as good as any to start with?

Thats a very hard question. Given there are many precure series and everyone preference is different, some think this is good some think this is boring. The same goes to previous series like Mahou Tsukai, Princess and more. Plus you must understand its a educational children show, there will be time you feel bored of it.

For me, I think "HeartCatch Precure" the 1st to watch. The 1st generation of precure good to start also, but it might be too old for most audience nowadays, you will feel bored instant if you are not used to old series. So I recommend HeartCatch Precure.
valvravetruthFeb 26, 2017 11:05 PM
Feb 27, 2017 12:23 AM
Nov 2016
valvravetruth said:
So I recommend HeartCatch Precure.

Alright, thanks.
Feb 27, 2017 2:43 AM

Oct 2011
I don't know...

Cooking part was bit too long but at least there were some nice visuals and jokes. Lesson of the week was fine.

But even if series isn't fight oriented this was weak one. At least Aoi isn't using that sticky whatever to bind monster. Still it was way too short for my taste.

Next week Macaron - she does look cool but another model/person interested in it? not sure about it.
Feb 27, 2017 10:14 AM

Sep 2013
The gang cooks for a ballerina but not enough love in their cooking and it fails :(
They get it together at the end do a combined attack to take down the monster :)
Feb 27, 2017 2:05 PM

Oct 2010
JadelynnOpal said:
valvravetruth said:

Alright, thanks.

I tried to start with HeartCatch but ended up putting it on hold, twice. You'll probably fare better, but I recently had a conversation with Bajar who said "Try Go! Princess Precure. It's the new Heartcatch, as in the one to recommend to non Precure fans." So there's a second option for you. https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?id=27093&action=view&t=comments&show=20

I'm watching this one instead and so far I'm having a better time with it than with HeartCatch, despite HeartCatch technically having stronger stories. I think this kind of show benefits from a weekly viewing pace. And with a past year's show, if I'm not watching it at least every other day, I'm probably not going to watch it at all.

On the other hand, I started watching Sailor Moon last year and I can binge watch it with no problem at all....

I'm relieved the wait is over for Cure Macaron, my #1 reason to watch this ;P
Feb 28, 2017 7:33 AM

Sep 2015
JadelynnOpal said:
valvravetruth said:

Alright, thanks.

Yes I also agree with the member above. You might as well start from Go! Princess precure onwards to Mahou to this A la mode. The modern precure series not that bad.

Well the good thing about 'try watching all precure series possible' are you can watch those movie version solo + all stars, where precure from all series coming together in a movie story. Pretty cool.
valvravetruthFeb 28, 2017 7:36 AM
Feb 28, 2017 8:00 AM
Sep 2015
This episode was the best for me! I really enjoyed it~
The message was to never give up and that if you fail once, you have to try again and again until you succeed!
This was really inspirational
Feb 28, 2017 11:03 AM
May 2015
Does anyone else think that the sound is fishy?
Jun 3, 2021 7:36 AM

Feb 2020
Decent episode, I guess. Nothing amazing.

Yukari looks interesting character.
Mar 8, 7:46 AM
Mar 2023
hisataed into the new noir is my favourite line.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 41 Discussion

Kagami - Nov 27, 2017

5 by Dr_3ncephalon »»
Mar 27, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 49 Discussion

Kagami - Jan 28, 2018

17 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 10, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 3 Discussion

megmica - Feb 18, 2017

10 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:44 AM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 2 Discussion

megmica - Feb 11, 2017

20 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 1 Discussion

megmica - Feb 4, 2017

40 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.