Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Dec 4, 2017 7:17 PM

Nov 2017
attempt to wait for the whole anime to air, get tempted after like 4 episodes come out and binge it, regret binging it, it never fails

the farthest ive ever gotten was 7 episodes
Dec 4, 2017 7:56 PM

Aug 2017
just dont watch anime and you are fine
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 4, 2017 8:21 PM

Jan 2013
I only watch an Anime after it's completed(unless it's a long running 100+ eps). Right now I REALLY wanna watch Mahoutsukai no Yome and Shokugeki no Souma S3. But if it's good no way do I wanna be stuck watching it week to week. I can easily wait for a show to finish airing 12-24 eps. Also it's good way to avoid all the crap that comes out. When people are watching shows that are airing in the winter, I'm watching the shows that came out in the fall.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2017 12:18 PM

Sep 2017
Never criticize or talk shit about an anime I havent seen or dropped(usually I pick up those that I drop).
"When you made this thread, I cried and screamed"

-Swagernator 2017
Dec 9, 2017 2:09 PM
Dragon Idol

May 2017
The genres have to appeal to me and the summary/synopsis has to sound interesting.
Other than that I don't have any.
Dec 9, 2017 2:32 PM
Dec 2017
1)Do not judge the anime by the anime sites description ( best example juuni taisen, very well described on the anime website but turned out to be garbage )
2) I don't watch dubs
3) I don't like simple minded anime, it has to have some depth to it
4) Go in with low expectations, works especially well after you watch the bleach fullbring arc
5) Always recommend boku no pico

these are my opinions and my rules dont get your private part twisted in the toaster
Dec 9, 2017 2:50 PM
Aug 2017
Just subbed only, dubbed is terrible and make me laugh, find some reviews and clips in youtube, and watch until 3 eps, if u cant enjoyed it just drop it
Watch it on HDTV :v
Dec 9, 2017 3:04 PM
womp womp

Nov 2012

1. When watching, be it the only thing you do. exception eating chips, chocolate and water
  2. Never read the synopsis. exception for completed watching.
  3. Drop everything. exception good shit.
Dec 9, 2017 3:25 PM
Aug 2017
henriiez said:

1. When watching, be it the only thing you do. exception eating chips, chocolate and water
i do read the sinopsis when looking for new anime to know the main story
Its helpful
Dec 9, 2017 3:38 PM

Dec 2013
I wait for the anime to finish airing and I marathon the whole series. Also I try to wait for a sequel to finish airing if one has been approved and again marathon.
Dec 9, 2017 8:23 PM
womp womp

Nov 2012
perfAlien said:
henriiez said:

Its helpful

I've been an avid watcher of airing anime for 6 years, and I only ever look at the display picture and studio. Rarely do I ever bother with PV's unless friends send it my way, and never do I read the synopsis. It really helps put all the bullshit you may be expecting whilst hearing about the series from someone or reading the synopsis. Just me though.
Dec 9, 2017 8:27 PM
Aug 2017
henriiez said:
perfAlien said:
Its helpful

I've been an avid watcher of airing anime for 6 years, and I only ever look at the display picture and studio. Rarely do I ever bother with PV's unless friends send it my way, and never do I read the synopsis. It really helps put all the bullshit you may be expecting whilst hearing about the series from someone or reading the synopsis. Just me though.
i know what u feel, but sinopsis help me to find a good anime, at least i wish the anime as good as its sinopsis even its not 100% true so its not 100% bullshit
Sometimes i know some anime from AMV, PV or just a clip
Well everyone has their own way to find anime, and its good as its be
Dec 9, 2017 8:30 PM

Sep 2011
None. I watch anime the way I like. For instance, this dropping rule, even if I'm watching one of the shittiest anime(For instance Mahou Sensou) that I've watched in my whole life, it ultimately depends on me and my mood if I'm gonna drop it or still watch it until the end.

Well, if anything, I won't watch any anime that is dubbed but I don't think this is considered as a "rule".

Dec 9, 2017 8:47 PM

Mar 2015

1) I only watch anime I enjoy or am interested in.
2) If I'm past episode 7, I'll finish it... maybe.
3) Sub first, dub last. Unless it's said to be really good and preferred over sub.
4) Has to be completed. I only keep up with other seasons to shows I've watched and long shows that I think are going to be popular(Black Clover for ex.) Old shows that aren't finished are also a pain.

woah there
Jul 22, 2020 2:16 AM
Jul 2018
-I must avoid spoilers
-I dont watch naughty animes like H***** because that is sinful as catholic
-you must review Information about anime characters in wiki fandom
-before i watch anime i googled it first if its good or suck.
-i dont watch some Drama anime because im so depressed if i watch it and so difficult to sleep :D
Jul 22, 2020 2:19 AM
Jul 2018
henriiez said:

I so very agree to you :D its good to watch anime while eating
Jul 22, 2020 2:22 AM
Jul 2018
Phrometheus said:
1)Do not judge the anime by the anime sites description ( best example juuni taisen, very well described on the anime website but turned out to be garbage )
2) I don't watch dubs
3) I don't like simple minded anime, it has to have some depth to it
4) Go in with low expectations, works especially well after you watch the bleach fullbring arc
5) Always recommend boku no pico

these are my opinions and my rules dont get your private part twisted in the toaster
i agree on your rule no.1 Dub anime is earrape :D. BUT DONT WATCH BOKU NO PICO! IT'S H******
Jul 22, 2020 2:22 AM

Jun 2020
- subbed unless it's ghost stories
- always watch shorter shows you like concurrently with a long running one so you don't burn out
- don't drop or you're staining the family name
- read comments under ost videos and hope manga readers don't say 'this should play when xxx happens'
- watch ecchi at night, don't let anybody see you
- recommend school days and elfen lied because you want others to feel the pain you did
- don't control yourself when you see something that irritates the shet out of you and google whether somebody agrees with you and get spoilt
This anime shit is addictive
Jul 22, 2020 2:25 AM

Jun 2020
subs & watch at least the first few episodes before i make any judgement or intend to drop it

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Jul 22, 2020 2:25 AM

Jun 2020
I never thought bout this before but I just realize that I have some watcing anime rules:

-for now, I try to not watch drama or romance anime (even
tho I have watch ylia)

-sometime I skip the opening but trying hard to not to

-NEVER GO TO COMMENT SECTION BEFORE FINISH THE EPISODE

-when I start one I want to finish asap
Jul 22, 2020 2:27 AM

Aug 2009
Just four that I can think of at the moment:

One show at a time.
If something is airing, wait until all of the episodes are available for torrenting.
Try before buy. If I like it, buy the DVD and/or Blu-ray if available.
And, no buying Aniplex releases because fuck their prices compared to Sentai, Media Blasters/Anime Works and Funimation releases.

Jul 22, 2020 3:11 AM
May 2020
1: I don’t watch anime that are too long. *cough* One Piece, Detective Conan, Dragon Ball series cough*
2: I won’t drop an anime ever unless there’s a special reason.
3: I’ll focus on one show at a time, no matter what.
That’s all for mine lmao
Jul 22, 2020 3:13 AM
Jun 2020
I have just one - never watch anything ecchi related with people lurking around.
Jul 22, 2020 2:21 PM

Jul 2019
More or less try not to drop anime. I have dropped like 13 but they are more or less sequels and shit anime
Jul 22, 2020 2:31 PM

May 2018
I usually prefer not dropping the anime , but besides that I don't have any specific anime rules
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» That moment when you realize...

Dominusew - 6 minutes ago

2 by Nemo_Niemand »»
56 seconds ago

» what's the worst anime you've watched and what exactly was the worst part of it ? ( 1 2 )

ame - Apr 7

66 by 23feanor »»
19 minutes ago

» which antagonist is your fave and which one you cannot JUST TAKE SERIOUSLY ?

ame - 6 hours ago

13 by Otakupervert890 »»
26 minutes ago

» Women tend to have superior anime preferences compared to men? ( 1 2 )

Alpha_1_Zero - Apr 23

90 by Theo1899 »»
29 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9069 by anime-prime »»
43 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.