Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2017 11:38 AM

Apr 2016
UGH! The first page where we see Kaneki as Haise... The old times indeed ><
Mutsuki loves Haise?! :O WOW! I didn't expect that... And Touka's face was even scratched out. :/ I hope Mutsuki never goes after Touka. She really did nothing wrong! >< Mutsuki needs help from a psychiatrist.

OMG. ._____. Mutsuki...you killed your "Sensei"? What a toxic one-sided love! I doubt Uta is dead. I wonder what Uta's reaction from this rape is... I wonder, would Shinsanpei report what he saw?

In the state Amon is in...I'm amazed he's still thinking of avenging Kureo's death or Kureo in general, when he mumbled Mado, ghouls, and exterminate. I hope Takizawa and Kurona win this battle against Amon.
Feb 26, 2017 4:56 PM

Aug 2014
What is up with that kakuja of Takizawa's, I can't even...

Cloe900311 said:
I hope Mutsuki never goes after Touka. She really did nothing wrong! ><

Except being a horrible character.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 27, 2017 1:08 PM

Oct 2015
I didn't understand what Mutsuki was doing, so she was actually .. O_____O
I also didn't notice that she loved Haise this way, crazy yandere o:
Feb 28, 2017 4:07 AM

Aug 2014
All according to plan, right Uta? :')

Loved the fight sequence in this chapter , especially on this page :
Feb 28, 2017 5:08 AM

Jul 2014
Maledict said:

Touka

This is one of the only certain things in this manga.
ArcanixMar 1, 2017 12:20 AM
Feb 28, 2017 11:25 AM
Sep 2014
Arcanix said:
Maledict said:

Touka

This is one the only certain things in this manga.

Tacos is bestgrill
Feb 28, 2017 11:36 AM

Jul 2015
Jacksnapp said:
dicecop said:

I have no problem with this one as we saw it coming since the beginning. The Saiko and Urie part is still cringeworthy, however

You're absolutely right; Mutsuki's feelings were at least hinted at at the very beginning but I feel like those "love confessions" both came at the wrong time and were also placed almost immediately next to each othe (chapter timeline wise). Not that I mind any pairings but the timing just seemed off, if you know what I mean.

(While this one had more of a backstory compared to Saiko's confession that came practically out of nowhere, I would have needed more buildup to this, more tiny moments after the very beginning, hinting at Mutsuki's feelings/jealousy)

Although the timing was not to my taste, the execution of the confession itself was good I guess

I agree. I just felt as though it was forced, if anything, I thought Shirazu and Saiko were a thing, not Urie and Saiko. Saiko had more interaction with Shirazu than Urie, so if anything, I thought Shirazu should've been it but oh well.

And I was totally confused about the part where Mutsuki was rapping the body. I interpreted it as Mitsuki rapping a random body and pretending that it was Haise, thinking that it was all her head. I had no clue that it was Uta she was rapping.

And just what are the clown's intentions? How did they get humans into their ranks and put clown makes on them?

And if they are against Kaneki's group, why did they help him out in the beginning of the story? (Where Kaneki would go to that bar and get information about ghouls?)
Feb 28, 2017 12:44 PM
Apr 2016
Inb4 mutsuki kills aura and runs off with utas body.

I just hope ishida doesnt use the name "akira" in the battle with amon and takizawa
Feb 28, 2017 7:40 PM

Oct 2015
No way Uta dead though, he way too good to be killed off like this.
Mar 1, 2017 3:54 PM

Oct 2011
Why are you people so convinced that Saiko is in love with Kuki? She told him that she loves him, yes, but it wasn't a confession at all. It's totally sisterly love. Like calling Haise "maman" - Qs are her family and she loves them. She's everybody's bride, remember?
Mar 3, 2017 5:58 PM

Jan 2012
Teacher-Student relationship lol man , wasn't expecting that , go hide touka .

Mar 5, 2017 3:45 PM

Mar 2016
WyNdZ said:
Haha Mutsuki is one of the most batshi crazy yandere's I've seen. So did Uta just get raped? Is death by rape a happy or tragic ending?

That fight was messy, couldn't understand what was happening.

Read the battle royale manga to find out what type of ending it is
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2017 3:10 AM

Mar 2017
Ok so this chapter really freaked me out a bit. Did Mutsuki rape Uta?!!! Omg I hope she didn't, although it looked like that!
I never liked Mutsuki. Things involving her have always been so bizarre and weirdly hinted (such as the Torso incident or that she might've been sexually abused by her father) This chapter tops everything lol she totally went yandere

I've the feeling that Touka and Mutsuki will meet in the future and have a Showdown damn
HanTianJellyMar 20, 2017 3:19 AM

my proud card collection here

in love with a ghost - flowers feat. nori ♪

Apr 24, 2017 11:53 AM

Jan 2017
Arcanix said:
Ok, Mutsuki can live. Maybe she can do us all a favor and kill Touka.
Most people don't want Touka to die, including me, she's my favorite character after Juuzou so that's not doing us all a favour
Jun 21, 2017 7:15 AM

Mar 2014
jesus christ mutsuki...not to get to the weirdest part but how did she do him if he didn't have a boner
in any case, what the fuck
Jul 26, 2017 12:58 AM

Mar 2008
Arcanix said:
Ok, Mutsuki can live. Maybe she can do us all a favor and kill Touka.

I mean, what else to expect from you, but ow the edge!
Oct 9, 2017 11:39 AM

Feb 2013
Mutsuki is too creepy.
Nov 25, 2018 12:46 PM

Feb 2013
Mutsuki was fucking that corpse, lool.
May 3, 2020 10:31 PM

Jun 2017
Was Uta still alive after that?? If he was then maybe he's enjoying getting laid. But if he's not, that's to fucked up for Mutusuki to rape a corpse. Either way, I can't imagine how Aura would react to what he just saw.😨

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Jan 25, 2021 6:31 PM
Jan 2021
okay i love mitsuki but this chapter was an absolute shit show. goddamn all that trauma led to that...can i just erase that memory of him r@ping Uta out of my head pls T-T. ik its to show the trauma and how fucked up all the characters are but its still uncomfortable...
Dec 26, 2021 4:40 PM

Jun 2021
Just finished this chapter and all I have to say is WHAT… THE.. FUCK.

I was so fucking gobsmacked by Mitsuki that the fact she was on (and killed?) Uta didn’t even occur to me.

WHAT THE FUCK did I just read
Jan 10, 2022 7:12 PM

Sep 2014
Yandere Mutsuki, nice. Just the right level of crazyness. Despite what most people here say I really hope she killed Uta here because that would be a hillarious way for his face swapping to backfire.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 25, 2022 8:34 PM
Sep 2015
I swear every other chapter in this series reveals something new about a character that I would never have guessed... I didn't think Mutsuki was into Sasaki like that (I thought Urie was into Mutsuki lol). But I was looking at the discussion and I guess it wasn't actually Sasaki, it was Uta (disguised as Sasaki??)??? I'm pretty sure the truth will be revealed later on, or I can do some more research myself, but this was such a random thing to put in lol. If someone could explain this part to me I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Jun 22, 2023 7:47 PM

Dec 2022
chat is this real?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.