Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2017 3:07 PM

Apr 2015
Hi weebs! Have a favorite anime character you want drawn? Well, you've come to the right place.

At the rate of about one-a-day, I'll be drawing your requests. Now, most of them will be "sketchy" and rough, since I can't spare too much time. But, that's the best I can offer for now.

If you wanna follow me on Twitter tumblr to keep track of my art, that would be great. Otherwise, just enjoy. Be careful though, I do a lot of rule 34 stuff. So I'd stick to dA mostly if you wanted clean art. Anyway, fire away your requests!
Feb 24, 2017 4:37 PM

Oct 2016
Ok! I would be interested in seeing this drawn! (click for larger view)

Feb 24, 2017 4:59 PM

Apr 2015
SeasonADay said:
Ok! I would be interested in seeing this drawn

Sure. Want her doing anything specific?
Feb 24, 2017 5:02 PM

Oct 2016
cytoscourge said:
SeasonADay said:

cytoscourge said:
SeasonADay said:

I really don't mind
Feb 24, 2017 6:24 PM
Feb 24, 2017 6:31 PM

Oct 2015
i dont know if you remember me but can you sketch me the Protag of the story im writing? Ill even post his description and my 1st drawing of him:
Current Description: (i dont know what to do with his hair currently, i wanna see what you'd do)

1st drawing: (note this is very different from his current decription, so dont rely on this too much)
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Feb 24, 2017 6:35 PM

Oct 2015
King_O_Cum said:
i dont know if you remember me but can you sketch me the Protag of the story im writing? Ill even post his description and my 1st drawing of him:
Current Description: (i dont know what to do with his hair currently, i wanna see what you'd do)

1st drawing: (note this is very different from his current decription, so dont rely on this too much)
That image.. Srsly m8?
Feb 24, 2017 6:40 PM

Oct 2015
Soriki said:
King_O_Cum said:

That image.. Srsly m8?

Oi, its my also my 1st ever serious photoshop drawing. Have some mercy :T
The peasant is bound by the king. The king is bound by the peasants and their kingdom. But the Viking is bound to nothing but themselves.

Feb 24, 2017 6:41 PM

Oct 2015
King_O_Cum said:
Soriki said:
That image.. Srsly m8?

Don't get me wrong buddy bud bud, it's a nice design but.. Why didn't you actually draw it eue?

Edit: I don't mean in paper, I mean like, actually drawing it you know.. It looks like a bunch of shapes from the shape tool put together.
That'd look badass if it was a real "Drawing". You should try drawing on paper or getting a decent, cheap Wacom tablet :V
Feb 24, 2017 6:44 PM

Oct 2015
Soriki said:
King_O_Cum said:

Don't get me wrong buddy bud bud, it's a nice design but.. Why didn't you actually draw it eue?

After some practice, i realized im better at photoshop then i am at real drawing.

Feb 24, 2017 6:45 PM

Oct 2015
King_O_Cum said:
Soriki said:

After some practice, i realized im better at photoshop then i am at real drawing.
Lol, no. Show me your paper drawings, that's impossible. Unless you're using this one method I saw in YouTube.. Where you use images and edit them to create concept art without actually drawing it.

Edit: Found it > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt3BUaB7lbU

This method seems pretty fucking cool but.. Also seems pretty fucking complicated.
Feb 24, 2017 6:55 PM

Oct 2015
Soriki said:
King_O_Cum said:

Lol, no. Show me your paper drawings, that's impossible. Unless you're using this one method I saw in YouTube.. Where you use images and edit them to create concept art without actually drawing it.

Edit: Found it > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt3BUaB7lbU

This method seems pretty fucking cool but.. Also seems pretty fucking complicated.

I dont have any paper drawings, its more of "i tried, but i gave up". Actually, i do have a drawing where i sketched my face, let me upload it real quick

Feb 24, 2017 8:00 PM

Mar 2015
OP, draw me Brandon Heat/Beyond the Grave from Gungrave.

A bit lazy to find the black coat version, so I just show the illustration for my work (by S0rahana). There are very few images of him in that outfit.
Loitering around FFnet and AO3

More topics from this board

» What software(s) and hardware(s) do you use for digital drawings?

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

12 by Luchipher-Zen »»
2 hours ago

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

358 by nin-tendo »»
6 hours ago

» Anime hoodies - Would you wear it ?

abambata - Apr 17

1 by DesuMaiden »»
Today, 7:34 AM

» Have you tried using lmms?

Cammell - Today

0 by Cammell »»
Today, 5:34 AM

» Help me modify this layout

Luffie00 - Yesterday

0 by Luffie00 »»
Yesterday, 7:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.