Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2017 11:02 AM

Feb 2017
They caught my homie Tapatio (we call him that cause he legit looks like the tapatio guy on the hot sauce and the fact that he's always lit as fuck) with a random drug search in my classroom and now he's waiting in the fucken office. The principal came outta nowhere, told us to leave everything as is and asked us to leave the classroom. We come out and we see this cop with a K-9 waiting to search the class.

What's your opinion on random drug searches? Has it ever happened to you during your time in school?

Funny fact, I told all the homies I knew that smoked weed what happened and they fucken stashed their shit carefully hidden on the campus. They fucken panicked lmfaoooo.

The goal of all ankles is disintegration.

The ankles of god will be broken by the man who wields the power of a transcending, heaven piercing ankle breaker.

If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, that's only your ankles. I'm sure that further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.
Feb 24, 2017 11:09 AM

Mar 2008
My school always did it on a Wednesday so everyone knew not to bring drugs on Wednesdays. A lot of people peak out into he hallways when it happens to see the cute dogs lol
Feb 24, 2017 11:10 AM

Dec 2015
And that's why you should save the weed smoking until after school is finished. Bringing illegal shit to school is just a dumb idea.
Feb 24, 2017 11:14 AM

Feb 2017
Bobby2Hands said:
And that's why you should save the weed smoking until after school is finished. Bringing illegal shit to school is just a dumb idea.

Lmfaoo bruh legit this school's students don't give a fuck about anything and I've seen them smoke weed during lunch at the benches outside of the campus. They even snapchat that shit 😂😂😂.
The goal of all ankles is disintegration.

The ankles of god will be broken by the man who wields the power of a transcending, heaven piercing ankle breaker.

If at some point in life, you made a mistake or keep failing over and over again, and you can't help but think it's useless and you're a good for nothing; Remember, that's only your ankles. I'm sure that further along your path will come a day where you think, "It was a good life experience". That's why it'll be fine.
Feb 24, 2017 11:21 AM

Aug 2016
u probably smoke oregano get outta here boiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Feb 24, 2017 11:36 AM

Jun 2016
Back when I was in high school we used to get random drug searches. As far as I know no one really got caught but one time one of the sniffing dogs ate a kids sandwich straight out of his backpack.
Feb 24, 2017 2:09 PM

Jul 2015
Well drugs weren't a big problem at my high school (I'm assuming this is a high school story) so can't remember any random drug searches lol. But it's legal so search (I think), so they might as well exercise the freedom to perform one, right?
Feb 24, 2017 9:28 PM
Jul 2018
When they try to search you, throw your cocaine in their face like so:

Feb 24, 2017 9:46 PM

Oct 2015
All I know is when you hear about somebody getting caught powdered handed they often disappear shortly after. You'll see 'em a few times after the fact, but dejected, resignful, but they don't let out a whimper of agitation or distress. Then they're gone. It's a real X File.
[left] (◕‿◕✿)
Feb 24, 2017 10:13 PM

May 2013
Yo I've been pulled over and confronted by cops several times when I had weed on me... never got busted. Seriously a bit of a miracle that I never got caught with it.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Feb 24, 2017 10:38 PM
Jul 2016
I'm a gangsta from Compton, I run from cops like a boss... Ain't taking away our drugs...

Them mothafucking cops brought 30 billion SWAT with them and we fled on a magic carpet...
quintessentiallyFeb 24, 2017 11:00 PM

Feb 24, 2017 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Happened once in a while.

I was personally searched because they thought I was smoking cigarettes in the restroom.
I've gone and been in school high but it's the worst experience.
Feb 24, 2017 11:00 PM
Apr 2013
Is bringing drugs to school an inner city thing? It just seems stupid, you're there to learn, but people who use drugs never learn until the end.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Feb 24, 2017 11:04 PM

Oct 2015
Aureolus said:
Is bringing drugs to school an inner city thing? It just seems stupid, you're there to learn, but people who use drugs never learn until the end.
That's a lesson in itself.

By itself, alone, undependent, solely, unaccompanied.
[left] (◕‿◕✿)
Feb 24, 2017 11:06 PM

Apr 2012
Aureolus said:

drugs at public schools isn't all that uncommon
do you expect everyone there to be straight edges? lmao
even the better ranked high schools around my area had people doing drugs

Feb 24, 2017 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
A girl got borderline suspended for having ADD medication in her bag at one time when I was in high school. We were a small ass charter school, but people still smoked dank in the bathrooms on multiple occasions, I can account at least two times where the women's bathroom and the men's next to it basically reeked of mary jane smoke. the funny thing is, only two students were expelled officially (one arrested) for marijuana usage, as they were caught in the act itself, but any other drug incidents for the most part went unchecked, and the dogs never seemingly detected anything that sent someone to jail. Considering how teeny my class size was it happened to be pretty miraculous.
Feb 25, 2017 12:42 AM

May 2013
Aureolus said:

actually you might not believe this but getting high is a very enlightening experience. you learn damn quick! ;)
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Feb 25, 2017 10:10 AM

Aug 2009
Elizoking said:
They caught my homie Tapatio (we call him that cause he legit looks like the tapatio guy on the hot sauce and the fact that he's always lit as fuck) with a random drug search in my classroom and now he's waiting in the fucken office. The principal came outta nowhere, told us to leave everything as is and asked us to leave the classroom. We come out and we see this cop with a K-9 waiting to search the class.

What's your opinion on random drug searches? Has it ever happened to you during your time in school?

Funny fact, I told all the homies I knew that smoked weed what happened and they fucken stashed their shit carefully hidden on the campus. They fucken panicked lmfaoooo.

Afar as I am concerned all searches by police should require a warrant describing the property and persons to be searched. Schools must have have found some legal loop hole around the 4th amendment because they have been doing drug searches at school since I was in school too and that was over 20 years ago.
Feb 25, 2017 10:12 AM

Feb 2015
That never happened in my HS... Is it just me or I'm a naive dude?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you like to be a sugar baby?

Ejrodiew - Apr 10

17 by Oofmastre9000 »»
2 minutes ago

» Will aliens finally appear this century?

Absurdo_N - Apr 7

48 by Oofmastre9000 »»
6 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Yesterday

33 by Firwik_Howlo »»
6 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity?

DesuMaiden - 3 hours ago

6 by Firwik_Howlo »»
9 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you live with regrets?

Lightskynight - 1 hour ago

3 by Oofmastre9000 »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.