Forum Settings
Forums

Donald Trump says he is ‘totally in favour’ of ‘wonderful’ EU

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 2, 2017 3:05 PM

Nov 2009
NiBer said:

Instead of just reading titles from propaganda machines, how about do some actual research. He was pro-UK anti-EU for a long time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj4K9fr_WgY

PropogandaMachine said:
The US President, who has made no secret of his dislike of the Brussels bloc, said he had “very good relations with the EU, but I thought that the UK would pull out of Brexit and I was right”.

“The EU, I’m totally in favour of it. I think it’s wonderful, if they’re happy. If they’re happy – I’m in favour of it,” he said.

Stop plagiarizing the propaganda machine.
Mar 2, 2017 3:25 PM

Oct 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:

Next time don't spread misinformation if you can't present any decent counter argument, buddy.
Mar 2, 2017 3:28 PM

Nov 2009
NiBer said:
Pirating_Ninja said:

Next time don't spread misinformation if you can't present any decent counter argument, buddy.
You literally say word for word what the "misinformation" said. So my question is this, why is it misinformation?
Mar 2, 2017 4:20 PM

Oct 2014
Pirating_Ninja said:

You literally say word for word what the "misinformation" said. So my question is this, why is it misinformation?

Another fake news who's turning Donald Trump's words into a news article. Another miserable attempt at demonizing Trump that's happening daily since 2015.
Why don't you pay attention to things that matter, such as immigration, and fake news while we're at it, instead of reading an article on 'independent.co.uk.', a liberal media outlet who daily bashes Trump for mundane reasons desperately trying to find something bad that Donald Trump said, and then just copy paste the so called 'news' and simply offer no personal arguments whatosever. Just repeating like the enslaved sheep you are.
Mar 2, 2017 5:13 PM

Oct 2014

Trump was critical of EU and supports Brexit.
Now this site claims he supports EU and you instantly believe it. Yes, I knew this already.
"Trump who was critical of EU and supported Brexit, now says the EU is wonderful" and you got no red flags from it?
How idiotic must you be? This is another obvious fake news bullshit.

All you did was copy paste the fucking article and put in nothing yourself. It's obvious you never use your brain because you'd think twice before just copy pasting such a pointless topic in the first place.
Mar 2, 2017 5:16 PM

Oct 2014

What on earth are you talking about? You didn't even get the article's point then, lmao.

The article's point was supposed to be... actually, even better idea.

Please tell me the article's point.
Mar 2, 2017 5:38 PM

Nov 2009
NiBer said:

Trump was critical of EU and supports Brexit.
Key word being was - although this wouldn't be the first time he says one thing one day then another thing the next.

NiBer said:
Now this site claims he supports EU and you instantly believe it. Yes, I knew this already.
Actually, Reuters does, although not shocking since it was done in an official interview.

NiBer said:
"Trump who was critical of EU and supported Brexit, now says the EU is wonderful" and you got no red flags from it?
Rofl. Are you insinuating that Trump is consistent?

NiBer said:
How idiotic must you be? This is another obvious fake news bullshit.
If believing fake news makes one an idiot, is someone who believed Cruz's dad was part of the JFK assassination an idiot? Is a birther an idiot? Is someone who, based off of the Tweet of some random teenager, believed 3+ million illegal immigrants voted an idiot?

NiBer said:
All you did was copy paste the fucking article and put in nothing yourself.
Hey now, it was hard work hitting control+C

NiBer said:
It's obvious you never use your brain because you'd think twice before just copy pasting such a pointless topic in the first place.
What does that make the guy who posted This in the section entitled "Current Events"?
Mar 2, 2017 6:09 PM

Oct 2014
You haven't answered my question. Tell me the article's point.
Also, if you wanted a serious debate, perhaps you shouldn't have deleted your past comments, doesn't make me take you very seriously.
Those are some very cute clips, you can do that to any person on the planet, and, oh, boy, someone has been watching too much CNN.
Also, don't derail from the topic.
Mar 2, 2017 6:22 PM

Nov 2009
NiBer said:
You haven't answered my question. Tell me the article's point.
Already noted the point did I not? Would you not consider the theme of my post, i.e. Trump being inconsistent (such as his position on the EU) not be the point of the article?

NiBer said:
Also, if you wanted a serious debate, perhaps you shouldn't have deleted your past comments, doesn't make me take you very seriously.
My bad silly-willy, I don't take you too seriously either cause of -

NiBer said:
Those are some very cute clips
I thought so...
NiBer said:
you can do that to any person on the planet
Nonsense. The majority of people aren't afflicted with mental diarrhea 24/7 and given unlimited airtime on National television.

NiBer said:
Also, don't derail from the topic.
Didn't answer my question. =/
Mar 2, 2017 6:46 PM

Oct 2014
The point of the article, silly goose, was an attempt to propagandize Trump's view of being one of those 'regret' leavers, which is a blatant attempt to misinform, as well as an attempt to make it seem like most people 'regret' leaving as well, which is overwhelmingly false, as well as reaffirming indoctrinated minds into believing whatever media tells you to, which clearly by your example is successful.

...Cause you pussied out only to come back an hour later when you were too emotionally engaged to stay committed on your trip with tail between your legs.

Yes, because they're not focused at all by the National television(mainstream media), unlike Trump's constant demonization attempts, which are clearly showing, since you made a post about him.

Again, didn't have to, nothing to do with the topic we're discussing.

Since you like yt, here's come red pilling for you:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
Mar 3, 2017 3:48 AM

Mar 2009
Noboru said:
@kodial: Easier than me when it comes to arguing. It's like arguing with some SJW as a straight, white Male: the other Side just needs to shout "Cis-Scum, don't oppress me you Shitlord" and all Arguments are invalid.
Easy Dude, learn Sarcasm. And Germany paying for everyone but their own was more in the Direction of Cynicism.

1. Where did I express dislike about your People or Country? I don't even know where you're from.
2. Wow, you can put those Things together on your own, I'm so proud of you! :o
3. Where did I justify the Rise of Nazism?
lol no, I'm content with the Solution of having open Borders within Schengen. If the Asylum and Immigration Policy for Non-European People would work properly, that is.
Also, even if Germany were to go to War with its Neighbors, I'd only support getting back what has historically belonged to us. Like the German-speaking Elsaß-Lothringen.

The "European Family" is pushing it a bit too far, I agree, but it's still an Alliance of Co-Benefice.

Hey, you're the one who said your country invests money for my people and country, right? Making my criticism sound like I'm ungrateful to what you imagine your country has done for mine, on top of it all.
And you justified the rise of Nazism by saying that it was the result of the Treaty of the Versailles and then went on to complain about the British Sea Blockade.
And even after all this, you still would support a war against your neighbors if only to get what you consider to be yours back,
How can these people then consider you their ally? If anything, they need to watch their backs from you.
No, as long as your country exists, and unlike you I have no real wish to end your existence, there should be no alliance or family or friendship and Schengen or nothing of the sort
Your neighbors should watch their backs and build walls just like Trump. Well, LePen might just do it.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Mar 3, 2017 3:14 PM

Jan 2009
kodial said:
Hey, you're the one who said your country invests money for my people and country, right? Making my criticism sound like I'm ungrateful to what you imagine your country has done for mine, on top of it all.
Well, based on your Statements, you don't seem to come from one of the few Net Contributor Countries of the EU, from which Germany is the biggest. I might be wrong, but you don't even mention or display the Country where you live.

Nazism wouldn't exist if not for how the Germans were treated during and after WW1. Ofc I'm going to complain about the War Crimes of other Countries, because barely anyone else even knows about them. I seriously wonder whether or not you have even heard about the British Sea Blockade that has resulted in Millions of Germans + their Allies starving to Death.

I think like you don't even read what I wrote. I said that I don't support a War against the Neighbors and if we had one and were successful, I wouldn't support getting more Lands than what has already belonged to us.

If someone had needed Walls, then it would have been the German-speaking Countries, who had been under Attack from the Pre-History of the Romans to the Vikings, Danes, Magyars (before they became Hungarians), Huns, Swedes, French, Poles, Czech, Italians, Ottomans (Turks), Russians, Americans etc.
Mar 3, 2017 11:15 PM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
You know, as much as I dislike your country, you're right about German people and their lands, having been the victims of wars of aggression.
Although most of which you mentioned date back to antiquity and the middle ages, which is all ancient fucking history. Exclude the Americans from your list, because when they came for you, you really had it coming.
But by all means, if you want walls, you should build them. Yay and good for you!
This argument doesn't refute my point at all, see? You even agree with me, you're saying Europeans are people you need to defend yourself from.

You know what though? You should not complain about what happened to you after the end of the first World War.
If you don't like being subjected to a Carthaginian Peace, maybe you should not have started World Wars to begin with!
As far as I am concerned, you should never have been forgiven. Your country should have been dissolved completely and your people just become subjects to other lands.
Let you become Czechs, French and Poles. Dutch and Danes or whoever else would have you and be at peace.
Even the Greeks of Minor Asia who became Turks have found their peace, and live happily in Turkey. You would not have even missed Germany... and the world would have not missed you.
You would have been just a black blot on the annals of history, which is how you deserve to be remembered.
That way World War II would have been avoided, even EU would have been avoided. But the victors of World War I, in their infinite wisdom allowed your country to survive with the known results.
And you still do not refute my argument.
You justify the rise of Nazism on the mistreatment of the German people. That's what I said too, right? You justify the rise of Nazism.
Killing dozens of millions of people because the French grabbed some of your land and the British kept you hungry.
I don't like playing the victim card but my country had lost 300,000 people only to starvation, during WW2. Should we have invaded your country and killed a few millions of your people back, like you did?

The biggest beneficiary of EU, is Germany. I think this is well known but given how misinformed you seem to be, I bet you don't realize it.
That Germany contributes the most to EU, is a fact but it is all fluff. What Germany gains back indirectly because of the common currency, is off the charts.
I could really write paragraphs about how EU's influence is harmful to the weaker countries, despite Germany's contributions.
I've done it many times before and it's really become tiring and will derail the conversation further. Besides, there are plenty of articles all over the internet, explaining just that.
But if you don't like paying to "support" (as you think you do) weaker countries, you're welcome to leave. Go and fair you well and send us a postcard. I would be very much in favor of that. Just make sure you don't come back.
Instead, I would like to remain on point. I mean, here we are, arguing endlessly in a thread about Trump's relationship to EU.
Accusing each other on nothing else but merely who is the worst of the lot. That is how we Europeans get along.
I really believe that there is no doubt that this EU construct should have never been created.
And when Trump congratulates the British for Brexit and says more countries should have such referendums, we should take his advice under very serious consideration.
Signature? I ain't got no signature! I don't need no signature! I don't have to show you any stinkin' signature!
Mar 4, 2017 1:48 AM

Jan 2009
kodial said:
You know what though? You should not complain about what happened to you after the end of the first World War.
If you don't like being subjected to a Carthaginian Peace, maybe you should not have started World Wars to begin with!
As far as I am concerned, you should never have been forgiven. Your country should have been dissolved completely and your people just become subjects to other lands.
Let you become Czechs, French and Poles. Dutch and Danes or whoever else would have you and be at peace.
Oh wow, you still believe in the German Sole or Main Guilt for the first World War?
And even more, you've seriously wished for the Genocide of my People and the Eradication of my Country's Culture? I think that says enough about you and I don't feel like wasting more Time to converse with someone like you.

I don't like playing the victim card but my country had lost 300,000 people only to starvation, during WW2. Should we have invaded your country and killed a few millions of your people back, like you did?
If you refer to the Starvation of Greece, then it was only because we had to attack that Country because our Ally Italy turned out to suck at doing it themselves (for whatever Reasons they wanted to occupy Greece) and we needed to secure the Place fast. Obviously, you cannot compare that to the comfortable Situation the UK had in WW1 with being in the more powerful Coalition together with the USA, Russia, France and not even being a Country that can be invaded that easily because of its Islands' Positions and especially you seem to forget that the British Blockade lasted even after World War I. You also seem to forget that the Allies have also blocked your Country, so by all means, demand Reparations from the UK as well, instead of blaming everything on Germany.
Mar 4, 2017 9:09 AM

Mar 2009
Noboru said:
kodial said:
Oh wow, you still believe in the German Sole or Main Guilt for the first World War?
And even more, you've seriously wished for the Genocide of my People and the Eradication of my Country's Culture? I think that says enough about you and I don't feel like wasting more Time to converse with someone like you.

If you refer to the Starvation of Greece, then it was only because we had to attack that Country because our Ally Italy turned out to suck at doing it themselves (for whatever Reasons they wanted to occupy Greece) and we needed to secure the Place fast. Obviously, you cannot compare that to the comfortable Situation the UK had in WW1 with being in the more powerful Coalition together with the USA, Russia, France and not even being a Country that can be invaded that easily because of its Islands' Positions and especially you seem to forget that the British Blockade lasted even after World War I. You also seem to forget that the Allies have also blocked your Country, so by all means, demand Reparations from the UK as well, instead of blaming everything on Germany.

I don't blame the British. They did what they had to do in order to stop you.
It's like blaming the police force for not allowing criminals cooped up in some building in a hostage situation, to walk free.

And what are you talking about? WWI, is all your fault and only your fault. You invaded our countries and started killing everyone, whatever your reasons, we were on the defensive.
I don't care how many seas have been blockaded and how many archdukes have been assassinated, you started it, your fault, nobody else's.
Not even Austria-Hungary which was only trying to get after Serbia. Germany was the one that made the move that actually set the world on fire.
History lesson! Russia tried to protect Serbia from Austria-Hungary, which is what they ought to do. Austria-Hungary declared war on Serbia. And you demanded Russia not to defend Serbia, but when they refused, you declared war on Russia, invaded Luxembourg and declared war on France and Belgium! And the whole world was like WTF Germany?
Sure Austria-Hungary shares the blame but hey, they were the assholes of the universe. What did you go and support them for?
Instead of declaring war to Russia, maybe you should have declared war on Austria-Hungary better.

And come on now, I'm not calling for the genocide of your people, that is a very German thing to do. I talked about assimilation of your people to other countries.
You would have mixed well with western Slavs and other Germanic peoples.
Your culture though? Yes. That would not have been missed. The only thing you got is industrialization and barbarism.
It's not worth saving. We can do without your BMW's, not like I can afford them anyway.
But oh well, it's too late for that now. Half measures were taken and World War II was the result.
Mar 4, 2017 10:06 AM

Jan 2009
kodial said:
I don't blame the British. They did what they had to do in order to stop you.
It's like blaming the police force for not allowing criminals cooped up in some building in a hostage situation, to walk free.
lol, if you believe in a black-and-white World where the Germans were the Evil and the British the Good, feel free to do so.

Also History Lesson: The Middle Powers tried to negotiate Peace several Times during the War with a complete Reset. Belgium had to be invaded for the Schlieffen-Plan. France had to be attacked, because they would have happily backstabbed us due to their Alliance with Russia:

On the left: Situation long before the War, on the right: Situation shortly before/during the War.

Austria-Hungary was our Ally at that Time. Unlike other Countries, we stand to our Allies even if we lose.

And come on now, I'm not calling for the genocide of your people, that is a very German thing to do. I talked about assimilation of your people to other countries.
You don't seem to know what the Word "Genocide" means: the Death of a People/Ethnicity/Offspring/Nation. I thought, you as a Greek shouldn't have any Problems with understanding "Genos" and that the Latin "-cide" Part means cutting, killing, murdering. You don't have to literally kill People to commit Genocide. By denying the Culture, you kill their Identity as well.
Also, how conveniently that you forget about the British Concentration Camps in South Africa.

Your culture though? Yes. That would not have been missed. The only thing you got is industrialization and barbarism.
It's not worth saving. We can do without your BMW's, not like I can afford them anyway.
BMW is not even a luxury Brand...
Also, there is so much wrong with your Statement, I don't know where to begin.
First of all, we have way more than just Cars. We are the third-most complex Economy in the World, meaning that we have a vast Palette of different Products for which we have an Advantage in Competition.
Second of all, we had a vast amount of very high educated and intelligent People like Goethe, Leibniz and Kant.
Goethe had a Vocabulary with his scientific Writings that far surpassed Shakespeare's.
Thirdly, read this. Germans are traditionally Hellenophil and Old Greek used to be even a mandatory Language to learn for higher Schools. It must have been quite a Shock to them to see how the Modern Greek have barely anything in common with the Ancient Greek and have decayed in their Morals. But what else is to expect from a Nation, where evading Taxes is Folk-Sports, People retire around 50 and protest when other Countries rightfully demand to have them pay back their Debts, when the Greeks have lived way over their own Means instead of getting less Money like the Baltic Countries, who are btw. even more pissed at the Behavior of the Greeks? And someone ignorant like you is telling me about "barbarism"? Haha, I'll laugh tomorrow.
NoboruMar 4, 2017 10:09 AM
Mar 4, 2017 12:55 PM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
I just love how you put it... "They had to be invaded/they had to be attacked" it's totally not your fault that you declared war on Belgium. It's Belgium's fault!
Some idiot gets himself killed in the Balkans and Germany declares war on Belgium and that's completely justified, right? Right?!
Of course, of course by declaring war on almost all of their neighbors and that includes two of the world's biggest military powers at the time, you Germans didn't mean to start a world war, you only meant to stand by your allies against Serbia! Silly me, how didn't I see that sooner?
So it's Belgium's fault for being next to France and had to be invaded so you could attack France. Those stupid damned Belgians, couldn't they put their country somewhere else? Pfft!
Thank you for enlightening me, now what's next? It's the Jews' fault that Hitler killed them, right?
You're completely hopeless, you know? But I'm amused so it's alright.

And hey at least, the arguments I have against your country, aren't based on fallacies. I guess I'm so on point with my criticism that you have to dig up propaganda pieces in a feeble attempt to piss me off but seriously, what does the Macedonian identity have to do with our current argument? If you attempt to troll me, you'll have to find something more relevant.
I mean, let's just say for argument's sake that this propaganda piece is actually truth. What does it bring to our argument?
Are you running out of arguments and just started picking up random issues? If you have got nothing more to add, you might as well quit it. It's not like you're gonna save EU from its impending doom anyway.

And in any case, through all those posts of yours, you've said nothing that counters my arguments against EU.
Even if you're right about us, saying we're tax evading and retiring early (media sensationalism, but again for argument's sake, let's say you're right), how does this helps your argument?
It actually strengthens my argument again. Hear, hear, evil Greeks (who aren't actually Greeks, right) steal European money. Again it's people who don't love Europe.
So how does that help your argument that EU is good and needs to be preserved?

And you want to know about barbarians? Pretty easy, just read your own posts. You're justifying your wars of aggression, who else but a barbarian would be so fond of war?
Mar 4, 2017 2:29 PM

Jan 2009
@kodial: Yes, it's Belgium's Fault for actively denying the German Military to quickly advance through their Territories in Order to attempt a quick Strike at France to keep them in Check.

Germany didn't mean to start a World War, it's the Alliance Policies that spelt the Doom. In actual Fact, Wilhelm the Second didn't expect it could turn out that seriously, considering that his Grandmother was Queen Victoria and the Russian Tsar + the Father of the King of England were all Cousins of the first Degree.

Thank you for enlightening me, now what's next? It's the Jews' fault that Hitler killed them, right?
You're completely hopeless, you know? But I'm amused so it's alright.
Haha, I'm actually one of the very few Persons who think that while some Jews may have abused their Powers, trying to get rid of the Jews collectively was culturally spoken a very great Mistake for the German Culture. Not only because of the Damage in Reputation and the possible Vengeance/Retributions that has led to outside Destruction and even Denial of our own Culture, but also because we literally destroyed Parts of our very own Culture.

I guess I'm so on point with my criticism that you have to dig up propaganda pieces in a feeble attempt to piss me off but seriously, what does the Macedonian identity have to do with our current argument?
No, it simply proves that you don't seem to bother to read the Texts. The Title may include "Macedonians", but it's about the Greek Identity in General. How the Modern Greeks think of themselves as the Descendants of the Ancient Greeks when in Reality, they have - safe for the Language + Parts of the Place + the Name - nothing in Common with them. The Germans during the Age of Enlightenment were the closest modern People on Earth to the Ancient Greeks.

Nope, I don't think of your Kind as evil, but rather as arrogant and full of undeserved Pride that keeps getting in their own Way. Instead of looking at your own Faults, you rather create an Image of an Enemy, a Boogeyman you can put the Blame on for everything that goes wrong in your Country. "So how does that help your argument that EU is good and needs to be preserved?" is what you're asking. Well, it's simple: because working together is beneficial for both Sides.

And you want to know about barbarians? Pretty easy, just read your own posts. You're justifying your wars of aggression, who else but a barbarian would be so fond of war?
I see, so the Romans who attacked the Germanic, Celtic and Germanic-Celtic Tribes were the actual Barbarians by your Definition, then.
Napoleon invading the Holy Roman Empire of German Nation was also a Barbarian.
The United Kingdom, Spain, Portugal and France colonizing Africa, Asia and the Americas were all Barbarians.
The USA stealing the Lands of the Native Americans also must have been Barbarians and still must be some to some because of their Involvements in Wars, together with France and the UK.
Mar 4, 2017 11:58 PM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
You know, with how relevant your arguments are about my people to this actual discussion, I might as well add that Toyota is a better car than Volkswagen. Have at you!
What? We're throwing random accusations at each other now, right?
Here now, another one: Sandals with fucking socks. What's up with that? Worst fashion ever.

Jokes aside (and by the way, that Hitler bit was a joke question, you didn't really have to answer it seriously but you've gone and did, good for you) this topic has been seriously derailed already, ever since you got assblasted when I told you that it's your peoples' fault my ancestors had a harder time than me.
All of your posts since then have become "World Wars are not Germany's fault". Talk about some real butthurt here. And as much as it amuses me to pick on you over it, I have to seriously ask: How dare you say we blame everyone but ourselves, when through all your posts have been saying that the blame for the world wars lie with the British and the French?
Nonono, wait, wait. Don't answer it. Just wanted to make you think a bit. You're not so different than what you're accusing us to be.

But I'll humor you this once. I mean you've gone through all the trouble, throwing random and irrelevant accusations at my people, it would be rude of me to just disregard it all. See, I'm a considerate person, another virtue you Germans don't have.
First of all, the Hellenic ethnic group has always been a mixed one. Some tribes came from Europe, some tribes came from Asia, some even came from Africa. We all ran on each other on this little spot in the world, and became one group of people.
The point is, so what if later we got mixed more with Slavs or Albans and Turks? The Greek identity was preserved and that's what matters.
And what are you going on about we're arrogant and prideful? You mean you're not? Dude, read your own posts.
All out of the blue, you started talking about Goethe and his rich vocabulary - that screams national pride. Then you go and say that you Germans are closer to being Greeks even than we are. That's some biiig arrogance right there.
So why deny us what you allow to yourselves? Besides nothing wrong with national arrogance and pride. I tend to think these are virtues actually, not sins.
Finally, media sensationalism aside, we Greeks believe the blame for what's wrong in our country, mostly lies with ourselves. Though everyone tends to agree that Europeans, and especially you Germans are up to no good, and as well as you share a part of the blame, everything that has happened has been our fault.
So why didn't I say that here before? Well, first of all, it has nothing to do with our discussion. Secondly, self-criticism is made by our people for our people and talking about it to you, a foreigner, doesn't change anything.

So back on topic now... Working together with you, is beneficial to all sides, you say. Finally! You've managed to see past your nationalism and actually focus on the point of this argument.
Even though your argument is a half-assed one and I've already spent the first posts I made on this topic, countering it. But I guess I can't expect much from you, can I?
Oh, alright, here we go again, full fucking circle... We have no intention to work together, we're not friends, we've only been backstabbing each other, so our being together doesn't benefit us at all.
Yawn.
Mar 5, 2017 5:32 AM

Jan 2009
@kodial: At least, I know now with some Certainty that you're a Greek. Should have figured it out sooner, with how eager you've chimed in the Discussion because of the Comparison between the Greek Government and Trump.

Actually, I like Audi better myself + Volkswagen has overtaken Toyota in Vehicles being sold.
I'm fine with Sandals and Socks, after all, I'm straighter than a Ruler wearing black Socks with Sandals.

This Topic started to get toxic because of your emotional Outburst in #91. At least, you've finally admitted that your Problems aren't entirely or mainly Germany's Fault, but your very own. I only went on with the Role of the other Powers, because you seemed to have blamed Germany for everything that went wrong with your Country, as if Germans were the Archnemesis of your own People when nothing could be further from the Truth.

I've mentioned Goethe and Co, because you seemed to think of us as stupid Barbarians. Also, I said that the Germans were the closest People to the Ancient Greek, at least when it comes to their Ideals and Values. You may have preserved the Identity, but your Nation was already just a Shadow of its former Glory a few Centuries ago:

"Otto arrived with a team of Bavarian bureaucrats, only one of whom had ever been to Greece before. They thought they were going to the land of Sophocles and Plato. What they found was a war-torn former Ottoman province financially on its knees," said Werner Helmberger, a director at the institution which manages Bavaria's palaces.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-greece-otto-idUSTRE79H1DD20111018

On that Matter, Soviet Union's/Russian Influence in Eastern Germany for 4 Decades has also ruined us, so I can imagine how devastating it must have been for you to be partially occupied by Ottomans/Turks for Centuries.

So back on topic now... Working together with you, is beneficial to all sides, you say. Finally! You've managed to see past your nationalism and actually focus on the point of this argument.
Did I give of the Impression that working together would be only for Germany's own Good? If so, my Bad. The EU is meant to work together to reduce Threats from within themselves, that ethnic Conflicts and those about economic/strategic Places don't start to play out and that we as Europeans will be able to defend our Continent from the Attacks of other Powers and to keep our Influence in the World. Greece without the EU may have still stuck in a Dictatorship, with less Influence in the World. Even if their own Reputation for their Products isn't that special, they can still hide behind the "made in EU" Label, which is beneficial for the smaller and less economically and/or political important Countries. Just compare the Reputation of "made in Wyoming" with "made in the USA". But yeah, if you think that we're just backstabbing each other, so be it.
NoboruMar 5, 2017 6:03 AM
Mar 5, 2017 6:28 AM

Mar 2012
Noboru said:
@kodial: Yes, it's Belgium's Fault for actively denying the German Military to quickly advance through their Territories in Order to attempt a quick Strike at France to keep them in Check.

Wow, there is a thing call Sovereignty. Belgium had every right to deny military access. Also calling France declaration of war a backstab is not true, France was allied to Russia which Germany declared war on. It would of been a backstab if France didn't declare war.
Mar 5, 2017 6:57 AM

Jan 2009
ElPysCongroo said:
Wow, there is a thing call Sovereignty. Belgium had every right to deny military access. Also calling France declaration of war a backstab is not true, France was allied to Russia which Germany declared war on. It would of been a backstab if France didn't declare war.
Yes, and they had the Right. Still, Belgium could have avoided meaningless Bloodshed if they had just let Germany pass. But then again, it was also our very own Fault that we had put ourselves in an inconvenient Situation of Alliances in the first Place; see Picture above, in Case you haven't seen anything of that Sort in your History Books.
Mar 5, 2017 9:47 AM

Jan 2011
"Let's go to war over that god forsaken land, the Balkans" said Europe in unison as they pooped all over their global empires.
Mar 5, 2017 2:25 PM

Jul 2015
@Noboru You know, that's the scary part of nationalism/patriotism. You don't even realize how obsessed, defensive and irrational you sound about that stuff.
I dunno man, I'd be the first to agree with you that responsibilities are shared somehow, but "Germany did nothing wrong and Belgium should have let our army invade them"? lol. Don't try to play the "but it would have been the best solution/I'm looking at it objectively" card. no, you're not looking at it objectively, you're twisting it so hard it's gonna snap. Letting an army at war enter your country is a shitty idea and no sane leader would have done that in that context.
Mar 5, 2017 2:47 PM

Jan 2009
@Clebardman: I didn't say that Germany did nothing wrong. I also agreed that Belgium had every Right to oppose the Middle Powers. Still, there could have been unnecessary Losses on both Sides avoided if the Belgians had simply let the Germans pass. The Scandinavians did save themselves some unnecessary Bloodshed during WWII, for Example.

Anyway, why do more and more random People have to chime in in the already way too offtopic-going Discussion? I'm through with the History Talks; let's go back to the actual Topic how Trump might have realized the Importance of the EU.
Mar 6, 2017 5:01 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
Jesus, man. Pipe down! You don't have to address every joke I make.
But seriously you have never been close to us, nor in ideals nor as people. And Otto was a fool and an asshole.
But you know what? Here, Otto was our fault too. We should not have accepted him as a King, we should have rebelled again. See, I don't blame you.
You can't blame the asshole for being an asshole, you can only blame yourself for allowing him to shit all over you.

Now where did I say that EU is only working for Germany's benefit? What I said is that we are no good to each other. I didn't picture your country as the big bad of EU, quite on the contrary, I specifically said we have been backstabbing each other.
Now that thing about EU is supposed to stop conflicts, should I take it as an indirect threat, I wonder? Is it like if EU is gone, are you going to declare war on us again?
See, Greece isn't going to declare war on anyone, we're just not into it. So that leaves you. Are you going to want to declare war on us? It's a trick question, so be careful cause you usually aren't.

And spare me the "let me tell you about your country" trope. You don't know our history and it's obvious. Dictatorship had ended before we joined EEC, for one. Now, you better now continue with this or you gonna start me up and derail the topic again.
Also I am under the impression, that products from the member states of EU don't say "Made in EU" but their country of origin. Like "Made in Germany" not "Made in EU" for example.
Wait, let me go check my Volksw-- Oh shit, I forgot I have a Toyota.
Mar 6, 2017 12:02 PM

Jan 2009
@kodial: Oy, I'm already down. Gimme a Break! :|

True, we haven't been close to the assimilated/blood-weakened Greek or what has been left of Greece after being fucked up for Centuries by the Ottomans.
Or you could have just shut up and worked like other Peoples (Portuguese, the Baltics, the Spanish, the Irish) had been doing and the Crisis wouldn't have turned out that badly.

Greece may be a strategical Point, so we have an Interest in keeping you in the EU. On the other Hand, what would Greece do without the EU? They would have a horrendous Inflation. Maybe you are eager to experience Hyperinflation in that all your Savings on your Bank Account are worth nothing from one Day to the other.

Membership of the EU reaches double figures when Greece joins. It has been eligible to join since its military regime was overthrown and democracy restored in 1974.
https://ec.europa.eu/neighbourhood-enlargement/policy/from-6-to-28-members_en

Yes, Dictatorship ended before Greece's Membership, however, entering the EEC was a great Push for that.

The label will allow a great level of flexibility. The general “Made in the EU” label can be used for all goods which underwent their last substantial transformation in a EU country. But European manufacturers will remain free to choose a relevant national label, such as 'Made in Germany' or 'Made in the UK', if they wish to do so.
http://ec.europa.eu/archives/commission_2010-2014/tajani/priorities/made-in/index_en.htm

They can be made into that.

Great and I have an Audi.
Mar 7, 2017 1:39 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
Man, you just don't seem to get it.
Insulting other peoples of EU in this topic, is my job.
I'm the one who's saying we don't get along therefore EU should be abandoned, that has been my argument since the beginning.
So when I pick on you Germans, it helps prove my point.

When you stereotype and insult my people instead, what good does it do to your argument?
I told you before again but you don't seem to get it. It only helps prove my point.

You also have to make up your mind, are you a nationalist or are you a globalist.
You can't support both EU and uphold German nationalist ideals at the same time. It's just not compatible.
Or.... Is it you Germans using EU as a tool to achieve what you failed to do with two world wars?
Come now, admit it. You barbarians never change. When we brought you civilization, you just became civilized barbarians.
Mar 7, 2017 12:19 PM

Jan 2009
@kodial
Yeah, I just don't seem to get you.
Nice, how much do you earn? Have you also insulted another People, aside from the German one?
lol, a mere Dispute on some random Forum doesn't prove anything. I know quite some Greek People with whom I can get along just fine. Don't be so Tsun on your own; let's become DereDere together instead! <3

Stereotyping helps getting a raw Image of what you have to be aware off when you meet another Person. It does confirm that there are People, who have others work for them so that they don't have to shoulder the whole Burden themselves and still complain for not doing so for free. At least the critical Self-Reflection seems to be intact, as you yourself have proved.

I am a National Socialist Globalist, so both of course.
Oh sure I can, they are very well compatible, since we're a Nation of Virtues and Bildung, the People of Thinkers and Poets. I believe that a strong cultural German Influence in the EU will take a positive Effect in the Anti-Corruption Measures of other Countries and in the Standardizing of Things.
Rules just have to be consequently enforced and People with Brain have to be at the Power, like the Hungarians with their new Law to detain every Asylum Seeker instead of letting them roam around freely like our Pussy-Government is doing.

Or.... Is it you Germans using EU as a tool to achieve what you failed to do with two world wars?
Nay, we all just came to the Conclusion that it's more beneficial for all of us if we work together.

Come now, admit it. You barbarians never change. When we brought you civilization, you just became civilized barbarians.
lol, there's so much wrong with it, I don't know where to begin. First of all, the Romans also came into Contact with Parts of us. Secondly, we had Civilizations with Homes, own writing Systems (Runes) and even Cities (Celts, from where a great Part of the German People has originated from).
Also, ano Uranos, Dorian = Toringa, Thuringia, Troia = Torija = Realm of T(h)or, see rīkiją.
+ Ur, an ancient City that coincidentally looks like the German Prefix Ur-. The earliest Skyfather God is called An, which looks like Ahn, meaning Ancestor. His Mother was Uraš or Urash. "Die Urasche" in German, coincidentally of female Gender, grammatically. Abraham has referenced himself as being Dust and Ashes. What's more, if you swap the "a" in "Urasche" with the "s", you get "Ursache", meaning Cause or analogous to Ur- (original/proto) + Sache (Thing, Sake).
NoboruMar 7, 2017 9:46 PM
Mar 8, 2017 5:02 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
Don't delude yourself. We don't like you (plural).
I mean how could we? When you think that way of us.
Now you may be right but on an individual level only. You as an individual may get along with another individual Greek but as a whole, we certainly do not get along at all.
Even I have a German acquaintance, I get along just fine with her despite what I think of you people.
It's completely meaningless though, if I have to choose between her best interests and my people's, I choose my people.
And if that conflict brings her to any sort of harm, then let it be so.
But as long as the way is easy, we get along just fine. True companionship gets tested through hardship, and for my people and yours, it failed that test.
Your fault. And if you say it's our fault instead, you will still be contributing to my "we don't get along" argument, so there!

So if stereotyping is a proper way to describe a whole group of people, then I guess you agree when I'm saying that every German is a Nazi?
That's the German stereotype, see? Well if you agree with that, then you give us further reason to not want to be anywhere near you, let alone united.

And seriously now, who in this day and age consults polls anymore?
Polls would have you believe that the Brexit camp would be destroyed and that Trump had no chance at all of winning the American elections.
Even in our referendum, Polls were showing an easy win for the Yes camp.
Polls aren't meant to measure public opinion but to influence it. I think so much is clear.
Sometimes they outright lie, other times they're cherry-picking to produce desired results.
I don't know their methods but I know that many more than 33% Greeks want out.
Look, I have no reason to lie to you. Unlike those pollsters, it earns me nothing.
My estimation, based on my actually living there and interacting with people every day, should be that at least half of the Greek people want out.
And most of that other half, it's not that they want to remain but that they're afraid of leaving, as I have mentioned earlier.
The fact is, that probably it's only like 1 in 10 who likes and believes in EU. Everyone else who wants to stay, it's because they're intimidated. And if they get over it, then they would want out too.
There is no love for Europe here.

And now ok, I'm gonna give you some points because you've managed to successfully bait me. I mean seriously Germany? Anti-corruption? Since fucking when?
Germany is the motherland of corruption!
I mean where do you put Siemens, Ferrostaal, Hochtief, Volkswagen, Fraport, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, KMW, Rheinmetall, CAA, MAN and so many many more German corporations that have developed a culture of corruption.
I know it's not just us here but I've been reading stories from Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ethiopia, India, Nigeria and many many more countries all over the world, even in the USA, where German companies sought unlawful and corrupt ways to eliminate opposition and do their business.
As far as corruption is concerned, your country is the worst. Not even USA can rival you.
And we? Oh yeah, there's a lot of corruption here too, but we're just the small fish in the pond. You are the Leviathan of Corruption.
Mar 8, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2009
@kodial
I find that a Pity, considering there is huge Room for intercultural Studies. Maybe the Modern Greek are not the biological Descendants of the Ancient Greek; they are still the cultural Heirs of them. As such, it would be quite beneficial for a Modern Greek to study Works of the German Renaissance, since they contain countless References to and an alternative Viewpoint on Ancient Greece, which to study on the other Hand would be beneficial for a German to understand a significant Part of his Culture.

As for German Stereotypes, well Nazis is just one of them. We like(d) to refer to ourselves as Thinkers and Poets. What about you?

They may no love it, but I believe that more People appreciate the Things they have with the EU than really dislike it for them.

Yep, we have some High-Level-Corruption. The Difference is though, that Germany is still not perceived as very corrupt, because under-the-table Bribes from private Persons are less common over here. There is also a larger Damage to the Reputation and everyone caught Bribing has to pay a hefty Fine. Deutsche Bank (which you didn't mention) for Example, had made some dubious Business for its Customers. That Level of Corruption/shady Business is on a whole different Level than Corruption like having to pay the Authorities Money just so they'd work on your Case or giving the Doctors their Bonus-Money to make them work more efficiently or bribing the Cops on the Road just to be let alone. In the former Case, other Competitors suffer. In the latter, the own People suffer.
Mar 9, 2017 3:53 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
Hey, just because I do not argue your points against my people because it's not our topic, doesn't mean that I agree with your points of view of us.
Besides I did say before once that we are our the descendants of the ancient Greeks. It's just that we got mixed with more people along the way, I mean naturally like everyone else did.
We're not completely unrelated to them biologically. But anyway, that's not our topic of conversation.

And what good would your renaissance do to us? So you and everyone else in Europe got inspired by our civilization, so what? Why should we care?
Russians got inspired too from us. You're not so friendly with them though. And we like them.
Just because you like our past doesn't mean you're friends of us now.

Goethe was a thinker and a poet, not you (plural).
Just like your media loves nothing better than to make fun of any dumb Greek who thinks he's owed something because of Aristotle and Plato.
If you don't want us to take credit for what our ancestors did, don't do so yourselves either.
You're not a land of thinkers of poets, you're a land of vultures who seek to feast upon our corpse.

If there are people who appreciate EU, they are not in Greece. I can tell you that much with a certainty. I can't speak on the behalf of other Europeans but if you take into account Brexit and the rise of leaders like LePen, I do believe that there are a lot of people who hate EU and that it's obvious that they're becoming more and more as time passes.
I call them the precariat. People who have been fucked over by EU's policies and can abide by it no longer. And frankly, I believe these people will be the end of EU.

What I know is what I hear from Greeks who lived and worked in your country.
They're telling me your work ethics aren't so different. Why, that's human nature of course.
Bribery, tax evasion, fraud, mismanagement, slacking off... None of it is absent in Germany ...or at least that's what I've been told.
The difference between you and us, is the spotlight shined on our low level corruption to create a diversion of the blame for a financial crisis for which bankers are entirely at fault.
This has become a media sensation, a meme, propaganda, it has been blown out of proportions and exaggerated more than the news of Mark Twain's death.
Well, I don't care what other people think of us. Believe what you may. Like I said anyway, it's better if we don't like each other, it will bring about the end of EU that much sooner.
Mar 9, 2017 3:39 PM

Jun 2008
JustALEX said:
Yeah...they're "cucks"...

....because they think an AMERICAN president who is super nationalistic is in any way, shape, or form interested in helping them when they are the "others".

I mean...I'm American, I have no choice but to put up with Trump.

But if you're European or ANY other nationality for that matter and you think this motherfucker is gonna do something significant to help YOU....that is truly laughable.

Ironically...IF Trump was Pro-Refugee or whatever...he'd be helping Europe by taking some of the burden off their hands....in fact, it's the reverse.

For Trump AMERICA is the ONLY important country....you Eurofags are not so important...

Unless, you're Russian....then I completely understand your support for Trump.

Oh...and I was in fact using the word "cuck" in an ironic manner since that word has been taken over by Right-wingers who use it for literally everything nowadays.

I can't facepalm enough. We know Trump ideas and how he is focused on the USA and no one expects Trump to save them personally or be their president.

Have you ever thought that Europeans supporting Trump are thinking of something else than the bullshit you just mentioned? That they may see Trump being president as something that supports their interest and the political climate they want in terms of world politics? Or at least Hillary not being one as something that that serves their interests.
Let's not pretend the USA doesn't influence politics in Europe.

Also the Russian bullshit is nice i bet Putin is at fault when you run out of toilet paper too. A tone of hot air and still nothing concrete. You are just bad gossipers and nothing more.
Mar 11, 2017 10:43 AM

Jan 2009
@kodial: Well, there may be a bit of Ancient Greek Blood in some of you, but the Point was, that while the Ottoman Occupation has screwed you over, you're still the Heirs of the Ancient Greeks and have the Chance to find out about their Lives in order to improve your own modern Society.

You should care, because there has been hardly any foreign Nation that has occupied themselves as much with your Past than the Germans in the past few Centuries. The Tendencies for careful and critical thinking also seems to be more common with continental Philosophy than with the analytical Concept of the Anglo-Saxon World. I don't know much about the Russian Perspective, but I can tell you that with the German Language, you can get plenty of Access to Study Books about Ancient Cultures and exotic ones, probably more so than in any other Language of the World, except maybe English by now. Studying the Influence of the Greek Culture in the German Culture could help you get an Outsider View of your own inherited Culture, which is relevant because of its in-depth Approach.

It makes me wonder btw. how much you've learnt in School and/or from your Family about the Ancient Greeks. Do you know about the Elysium/Elysion without looking it up? Do you know about paideia, ananke and the Golden Ratio?

Relations towards Russia only got sour because of the questionable Referendum. Before, there were even Talks about a common free Trade Zone "from Lisbon to Vladivostok". Also, in Case you don't remember, but we had a Chancellor (Schröder) before Merkel and he was (and still is) Friends with Putin. As for personal Relations, Russians have a higher Standing than Turks and at least, you know where you are with Putin.

We still have Poets and Thinkers, though they're less well-known and ofc not Polymaths like Goethe used to be. Actually, I'd rather you take the Credit for being the Descendants of the Ancient Greek if it helps you getting out of your Crisis. Also, I'm still curious as what Greece is known for by your People.

As the saying goes, you will start to really appreciate Things once you will be missing them. Assuming Greece would get out of the whole of the EU, I highly doubt that the "new Friends" like Russia and China would be more lenient with you.

True, we have black Sheeps and many of us have become lazy as well. You can blame the Bankers all you want, in the End, it was your own Government who also took a major Part in the Responsibility for the Mess. And rather than Receiver Countries like Greece being responsible for the Doom, I would say that the most-likely Cause for a Break-up of the EU would be Germany, once the People over here will get really fed up with throwing Money at other Countries and People(s). That's the major Reason why the Austerity Policies have been being so strict, because the German Government feared, that their own Population wouldn't go own with that. Also, considering that we had to spent over 20 Billion € on "Refugees", I wonder how much more has to come until the System will implode. But until that happens, we can live our Lives relatively in Peace and Quietness.
NoboruMar 11, 2017 10:54 AM
Mar 13, 2017 6:12 AM

Mar 2009
Ode to Joy, the Anthem of Europe. Don't remind me...
Nobody asked anyone of us if we wanted that eternally constipated barbarian clog our toilets with this massive defecation that is Ode to Joy.
At this point, I would have prefer even 'Born in the USA' to be the anthem of Europe ...and I hate American music.
You want anthems for this little organized crime ring you've gone and made for yourselves? Kick us out first and then make them.
Beethoven means nothing to me or any other Greek, and I don't care what he thought about us.

Noboru said:
I would say that the most-likely Cause for a Break-up of the EU would be Germany, once the People over here will get really fed up with throwing Money at other Countries and People(s). That's the major Reason why the Austerity Policies have been being so strict, because the German Government feared, that their own Population wouldn't go own with that.

Do it!!! We don't want your money, we've made that clear when we voted No in the referendum, under threat of a Grexit, so take them and leave. You'll be better off, right? So by all means, do yourselves the favor.
Mar 13, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2009
kodial said:
Ode to Joy, the Anthem of Europe. Don't remind me...
What? That is the perfect Song to bring some Bang to the Finals! Works very well with Openings to Summits: https://youtu.be/Fx_WhTsXtgs?t=1489

The Chinese did a really good Job with that and I also like the Segue to the next Song (think it was the nostalgic Asian School Graduation Song).

Also, you didn't answer my Questions about the Elyseum/Elysion, the paideia, the ananke and the Golden Ratio.

Do it!!! We don't want your money, we've made that clear when we voted No in the referendum, under threat of a Grexit, so take them and leave. You'll be better off, right? So by all means, do yourselves the favor.
I can't decide alone and I can't even decide directly. Unlike with your Country, Mini-Revolutions to oust our Governments aren't really common. In Fact, I only know of one Case where a Chancellor had to step down, because his Coalition Partner didn't want to go on. Sadly, he was one of the best we ever had, not the Multi-Kulti Retards we have had since 1998, though the Chancellor before Merkel at least knew how to do economic Reforms and Realpolitik by keeping a close Relationship with Russia.
NoboruMar 13, 2017 12:29 PM
Mar 13, 2017 1:56 PM

Jul 2015
Trump continues to confuse people, maybe even some of his most ardent supporters as well. He is just a typical politician now that flip flops on the issues.
Mar 14, 2017 3:29 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
Stop making a fool of yourself and presume you can teach me about my own language and culture.
To you these may be fancy ancient philosophical/mythological concepts, to me they're just common words I use in my everyday vocabulary.
You had to go to college to learn such concepts, I knew them and what they mean before I learned to read and write in primary school.
Well, I'm not faulting you for that, it's my language you're talking about after all - not yours.
And see, that's the difference. You're just a foreigner, so don't pretend you're close to us or that you can understand us.

So, question then. If it was up to you, do you want your country to leave or stay in EU?
Mar 14, 2017 1:37 PM

Jan 2009
@kodial

lol, I didn't intend to teach you, I wanted to know about your Language and Culture. You're impressive if you already knew about the Golden Ratio in Kindergarten.
Also, I didn't mean I were close, I said that the old Germans were to the Ancient Greece. Feel free to go through all Kinds of Ancient Greek References in German Culture to debunk them as "Greekaboos" (kinda like "Weeaboo", only with Ancient Greece as an Obsession).

To answer your Question: I would want to stay in the EU, but I would significantly change its Course:

A) Stop this Asylum-Circus

1) Increase Police + Security Forces and start up an EU-Army of volunteering Countries, ofc with Payment Rises.
2) Close the Outside Borders to strictly regulate Persons who want to come in
3) Immediately imprison every "Refugee" and re-control them for their Legitimacy. Keep them in, until the Situation is solved
4) Send economic Migrants claiming Asylum back and those, who had committed a Crime or are otherwise seen as a potential Threat
5) Disallow Protests against sending those People back, threaten any Traitors to expel them with them
6) Imprison every Person, who illegally trespasses the Borders and/or who has fake Documents with him
7) Denounce Citizenship of a Person from an European Country if someone has a Third-Party Country's Citizenship as well (for Example: Turkish) and has stood negatively out or hasn't made any Intentions to integrate into Society.

B) Culture and common Policies:

1) Make the Protection of the Diversity of the native European Ethnicities with their Languages, Cultures and Buildings and their National Identity a Top-Priority
2) Instill Respect towards the Members by having each of the involved Parties formally apologize for all Atrocities. This includes the Things the Germans did to Greece during its Occupation as well as the forced Expulsion of the Germans in Eastern Europe. Build Memorials for them in every Country that had to do with them and punish any Vandalization on them or on Cemeteries or on cultural Goods more strictly.
3) Decide on a common Course for the Foreign Policies: Try to normalize Relations with USA and Russia, sanction Turkey to show them who is dependent from whom.
4) Give Greece and other Memberstates more Time to pay back their Debts and lessen the Rules for the Euro-Stability Pact until the Economy recovers.

The EU is not the Problem, those who lead it are. Maybe you yourself also have some constructive Ideas on how to improve the EU instead of just calling for a Dismantlement of it.
NoboruMar 14, 2017 1:42 PM
Mar 15, 2017 5:05 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
If you're going to try and create a pan-european army, you're gonna have a war in your hands, I'm gonna tell you that.
NATO is bad enough already, I will not have to abide by an EU army either, this is where I draw the line.
But I don't care what did you wanna do to improve EU, I didn't ask you that.
And I don't want EU to be improved, I want it to fucking die.

Why should I care about it? To me you Germans are as much foreign as those migrants are. You are not my people.
I don't care if you're white or christian or rich, I don't care where your country is located and what language do you speak, You are foreigners to me, and will never be anything else than that. Just like Chinese, Pakistanis or Zimbabweans.
So why should I work together with you, with whom we have so much bad blood on top of it all.
There is no reason absolutely at all for my people and yours or anyone else's in Europe to form such unions.
There is nothing to unite us, so we might as well forget about those pipe dreams.
Mar 15, 2017 11:24 AM

Jan 2009
@kodial
Why should there be a War just because a Power-Block has an Army? By that Reasoning, Russia, China, India and the USA having Armies are also dangerous. The EU Army would be there to protect the Member States' common Interests from being invaded by Outsiders and the Chances are very high that Europe will be invaded for its Water Resources in a Century at latest unless we start to set up the Rules for as long as we still have the Power to do so. In an Emergency Scenario, I wouldn't rely on the Anglo-Saxon Countries and other NATO Members to come timely to our Rescue, that's why a Pan-European Army is the only significant Deterrent since even just a conventional Warfare would be with too much Losses for the other Side as well.

I tell you why you should care: because with working together, you can have the Option to establish the Rules and to make Changes to the System. If you rather want to be a Colony of an Non-European Country in the Future, so be it. The Things that unite us are our common Heritage as Europeans and our common Interests to protect us against other Powers. It's just that retarted Pussies are currently in Charge, since the Potential to make Europe into a Power Block to be respected and seen in Awe is there, we're just not using it and get looked down as a Result.

As for the bad Blood, that's why I find it important to apologize to each other, to forgive each other for what has happened in the Past and to use that as an Incentive, to work constructively and amicably together.

Again: it's not the Idea of the European Union that is bad, it's how it is implemented that needs to change.
Mar 15, 2017 11:46 AM

Sep 2015
Noboru said:
I tell you why you should care: because with working together, you can have the Option to establish the Rules and to make Changes to the System. If you rather want to be a Colony of an Non-European Country in the Future, so be it. The Things that unite us are our common Heritage as Europeans and our common Interests to protect us against other Powers. It's just that retarted Pussies are currently in Charge, since the Potential to make Europe into a Power Block to be respected and seen in Awe is there, we're just not using it and get looked down as a Result.

As for the bad Blood, that's why I find it important to apologize to each other, to forgive each other for what has happened in the Past and to use that as an Incentive, to work constructively and amicably together.

Again: it's not the Idea of the European Union that is bad, it's how it is implemented that needs to change.

don't lie to him. greeks will never have anything to say in the eu. it's a small unimportant country and its only use for us is to keep the euro rate low. also he's right, nothing unites us - greece and many other countries in south eastern europe are basically ottoman turks. not really euorpean if you ask me....
Nigami_ShinMar 15, 2017 11:50 AM

Mar 15, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2009
Nigami_Shin said:
don't lie to him. greeks will never have anything to say in the eu. it's a small unimportant country and its only use for us is to keep the euro rate low. also he's right, nothing unites us - greece and many other countries in south eastern europe are basically ottoman turks
I don't lie to him. The Potential for truly amicable Relations are there. Besides, a low Euro is not really wished by us.
Also, they may be genetically Ottoman Turks for the most Part, but they still have inherited the Culture of an Ancient High Culture.
Mar 17, 2017 6:02 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
Should there be a war, as always you will be against us.
And what outsiders should an EU Army protect my people from? For my people, you are as much outsiders as those you refer to.

Here now a German, does not want to rely on NATO for protection but heeeeeey, here he comes and he's telling me we should band up together. Have you any idea how ridiculous does that sound?
I can imagine you having a crocodile smile while you were typing that. No, thanks not. Go protect your own country and leave ours to us.

Now I thought I had made myself clear, I don't want to change the system. And you say if I don't want my country to be a colony... as if we're not a colony now. If you say we're actually equals in this, I will call you a liar and that'll be the end of it.
Besides we have no common heritage and no common interests, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about at all. Just because some German idiot wrote a play or a symphony that mentions something Greek? Give me a break!
They talk about Alexander in Afghanistan too, do we have common heritage with them as well?
And what common interests too? Why everything your country and most of these other European countries have done, were against our national interests. If anything, there's a conflict of interests between our countries, not common ones.

Alright about that last part, you're right. We should learn to forgive one another. So there, there I forgive you, now go away. Ha!
Mar 17, 2017 1:42 PM

Jan 2009
@kodial:
Nope, next Time we'll work together.
Outsiders like China, Russia, USA and various African Nations that may decide to colonize Europe once they get a Regime Change or get the Possibilities to.

We shouldn't rely solely on NATO because the first Line of Defense if someone attacks Europe are the Europeans themselves. As such it's more reasonable to increase Cooperation on a regional Level. And no, I don't have a Crocodile's Smile. I'm deadly serious here. The Problem is, that we're already getting vastly outnumbered. Very few Countries have the Means to stand their Grounds on their very own, so we've got to bond together to be prepared for a World, in which the Europeans will lose even more of their Influence, especially when they only act as single States.

You aren't a Colony, you're a Member of some of the same Organizations. Your Vote counts the same as Germany's for unanimous Voting in the Council of the EU. The only Things we have some Advantages are when it comes to Stuff like qualified Majority due to our Country representing more of the total Citizens living in the EU (see Voting System) or when we break the Stability Pact, because you simply don't punish the Hand that feeds you (too much).

The Influences are far wider reaching then mere cultural Appropriation. The Ideas the German Nationals got from studying the Ancient Greeks were considered to be their own ideal State for the Future.

Maybe if you go back far enough, you have a common Heritage with everyone, but I didn't mean it like that. The Name for Europe itself is derived from Europa and the whole Philosophy, Education and how our Societies are structured are all based on Ancient Greece.

Our common Interest is to keep trading with each other and to live in Peace and Prosperity while standing together against foreign Treats.

Alright about that last part, you're right. We should learn to forgive one another. So there, there I forgive you, now go away. Ha!
You're free to stop the Discussion whenever you see fit. At this Point, you've earned my honest Admiration for being so eager to continue a Discussion that lasts almost 4 Weeks about a single Topic.
NoboruMar 17, 2017 1:47 PM
Mar 18, 2017 5:29 AM

Mar 2009
@Noboru
What can I say? I just like having the last word.

But listen to yourself... "We we we", we'll work together, we shouldn't rely on NATO, we are outnumbered, we've got to bond together. Oh my God! No such thing as 'we'.
You're a very dishonest person with yourself. Because you don't want to admit it, that your peoples' raison d'etre has always been to boss over Europe.
There's no 'we' in this, there's only you bossing over us. You're even threatening France, as things are now.
And if we, my people that is, weren't successfully intimidated and blackmailed by you, we'd have left ages ago. We don't want you, we don't like you, and quite frankly we never did, it's not just now.

I personally prefer to be a country nothing but a base for NATO than this so called equal EU membership. I prefer to be outnumbered and against the entire world if need be, I prefer in fact to become a new North Korea than the EU. I prefer war with Turkey than being part of EU.

And give it up already, the entire world more or less got inspired or influenced by ancient Greece, that doesn't make you or any other Europeans any special, it doesn't mean anything at all.
Mar 18, 2017 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
@kodial
And if you don't get the last Word, will your World go down?

"We" as in "our Nations". Not "we" as in "you and me".
Nope; if you had known European History, you would have known that Germany spent way more Time with defending their Lands they got since their Existence since the Start of the Holy Roman Empire than with Conquest. Our raison d'être is certainly not to rule over other People, it's to show them the Way:

https://linguistics.stackexchange.com/questions/2602/why-does-german-word-deuten-mean-to-interpret

https://yourdailygerman.com/2015/09/22/deuten-bedeuten-bedeutung-meaning/

Oh wow, if you like North Korea so much, then I'd suggest moving there.

Nope, it makes us special, because we've covered the Aspects of your Culture more in-depth than any other.
Mar 18, 2017 10:08 AM
Mar 2011
this is coming from a leftist
trump i likd some f his ideas but betrayed one of o though he was anti nato bo no he is an M I C cuck bulingd the nato empire
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.