Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Feb 24, 2017 3:43 AM

May 2012
How can a virgin straight teenager refuse sex with beautiful sexy girl ?! It that even possible ?! For me it would me impossible to resist, I just can not refuse sex in that situation !
Feb 24, 2017 4:47 AM

Oct 2011
DavidStrife7 said:

I just hope we don't get a stereotypical ending where master was stringing Makabe on all along in the hopes he'd fall for Aki before enacting his revenge plan because she knows the real Aki beyond the tsundere exterior.

You just spoiled itself to you, since that's exactly what is happening at the moment. It is clearly seen in show, even without reading the manga.
Feb 24, 2017 5:04 AM
Oct 2016
A pretty intense episode. Still don't know if Neko really likes Masamune or not.
WE FINALLY GET THE FIRST (Or maybe the only?) KISS! I actually hope that if there's a kiss it would be Masamune and Aki. But still.
Feb 24, 2017 5:42 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode

To think that their relationship has progressed to the point that the usually nervous Aki is calling Masamune herself wow. Man Masamune sure has a lot of things to think about as he considers whether to take the call or not. Aki's reaction to that long of a wait is predictable though. Yoshino's advice as ever is good as though the island plan was a success there may be other factors that are still at work here. And now Masamune realizes that the most important part of his revenge which is the photo that he both values and hates is gone. Man Neko's room is pretty messy. Lol Aki having to follow the advice from the secretary is still a win for Masamune though. Wow Aki already had that many sundaes already lol. Well Neko is both intelligent and pretty plus she has visually unlimited resources due to her family so she can easily find out who was in that photo after all. Still i wonder what her plan is though. To think that Masamune was worrying so much about what Neko wanted though. Still its rare seeing Aki get so angry though. Masamune's silence must really have annoyed her.

Lol that kid's question though. And to receive a call from the person thats bothering you the most. Speak of the devil lol. Wow so Neko lives in a pretty nice looking apartment complex eh. Masamune feeling nervous as he enters Neko's apartment. Well its quite normal i guess. Lol Masamune not thinking of a reason before asking to visit her. But Neko is just happy that he's here to visit her and doesn't need a reason i guess. This visit is Masamune's attempt at recon eh lol. Wow Neko sure has to take a lot of medicine to keep being healthy. I kinda feel sorry for her really. Lol Masamune's image of Neko being into S&M. Well can't hide from Neko forever lol Her room though sure is pretty large. Lol Neko inadvertently revealing that she's been in his room. Didn't think that Masamune would ask Neko directly about the photo though. Lol where was she hiding that photo.

Man Neko's pretty determined to seduce him eh. To think that Neko actually though that Masamune looked cute in that photo. Neko sure is coming along pretty strong though. By striking at his weakness which is his shame of being fat Neko sure is striking to win. To think that Masamune would be able to forget about his plan and revenge after Neko managed to strike that part of him though man her blow was pretty effective. Hmm so the Aki that rejected Masamune back there was actually Yoshino in disguise eh. That's pretty surprising since she's also his strategist as well. But its nice that Masamune is able to reveal some of his past hardships to Neko though. Something like this is bound to have been stored in his heart for a long time. Its nice that Masamune is able to see through Neko's motives in the end though. Still this was hard thing for both Masamune and Neko though. Neko is the first real person that understands him yet his revenge must continue no matter what. Its painful for both really. I kinda feel sorry for Neko though.

Aki's reaction to seeing Masamune though was cute. Though after what happened between him and Neko i don't think he wants to see her now. Though its nice to see Masamune feel remorse for her though. Hmm a visit to the watermark eh. Masamune's still feeling conflicted at this time eh. Lol Aki just observing him. Aki sure is getting her fill of ice cream though lol. Wow to think that Neko's bodyguard would come looking for Masamune after seeing what happened to Neko. But since she's her bodyguard she would no doubt have a close relationship with her employer and ward after all so seeing Neko like that would no doubt make her angry. Wow Masamune is pretty careless to not notice what the medication is for.

God i hope that Neko isn't thinking of suicide. To think that he actually thought it was fake though. I don't think Neko would go so far to make herself stand out you know. Neko really went all out in creating a different persona though that was strong while her true self was the opposite. Hmm using this situation to both explain what he did yesterday and tell Aki that he chose her eh. Interesting move but maybe a bit of a poor taste though given the situation.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2017 6:10 AM

Sep 2016
really nice episode..I liked the fact that Neko made her move and that Masamune formally rejected her and not with a lie but by actually telling her that he got bullied and he wanted revenge..I also liked the fact that he expressed his motives and his desire of being with Aki around everyone..Neko said some nice and worth-hearing things like "one's appearance is but a single aspect of that person" and that health comes first..that's a beautiful and important thing to hear it from an anime and from a character who is considered as an antagonist somehow...but although her feelings for masamune seem real why is he hesitant in being with her? why did he say that she really doesnt like him and that she can't hide to mismatch the behaviour with fervor? I didn't get that..overall great episode..I liked the fact this ep was more serious and I hope Neko will be fine;)
Feb 24, 2017 6:53 AM
Oct 2013
Story's on guys....😱😱😱😱
Feb 24, 2017 7:08 AM
Dec 2014
DavidStrife7 said:
Makabe I swear to god, if you don't end up with Neko-chan...

I get the whole argument over what the arc so far could signify, of how you shouldn't just dive straight for the pretty busty girl who dotes on you, and a lesser endowed grumpy/flawed tsundere still deserves your attention, but man... Neko-chan!

You could see it as a criticism of going for the gorgeous girl by default, and how Aki kind of stands as an argument against it and to be more reasonable and understanding of people and their flaws (which I'm sure we'll find the context for before the end of the show!).

But by any measure, Neko seems to be a great person by any measure. Unless there's some twist with the whole foreshadowing of "Who is she?" and Master telling him to "Be careful around her".

You don't seem to understand. To us audience we can clearly see that Neko is a best grill material. However from Makabe's point of view she is a very suspicious girl from unknown origin who suddenly is all nice to him without explaining herself. The whole point of his ranting about his past on the bed scene was to make a point that he's used to being used by other people that's why he can tell if someone is faking something. He noticed that there is something odd about Neko (although he was wrong about it). He thought she was faking her feelings for him that's why he rejected her (also he didn't love her). Also Makabe has trust issues man, it's not easy for him to just believe what other people are saying cause of his past bullying experiences.
Feb 24, 2017 7:11 AM

Nov 2011
That episode! This time, it is not only Masamune to be the only one that keeps alive the attention during the narration, but there is also the participation of Aki and Neko, however, but the thing that strikes me, is that the story is not as predictable as usual, but interesting and even a little addictive.
Feb 24, 2017 7:16 AM

Nov 2015
I hope Neko is ok. I wonder what will Aki do.

Feb 24, 2017 7:55 AM

Mar 2013
Decent episode. Probably the only good episode of the show seriously.

We just had a beach theme previous episode and now we go for pool smh ~_~

I don't get what Neko's trying to hide. Heck, if she come all clear and honest about herself and feelings, I bet winning MC's heart would be no big deal then.
Feb 24, 2017 8:33 AM

Apr 2010
Whoahoho said:
Oh Murasume, you fool, you're sooooo full of getting back at Aki, that you never noticed that a perfect revenge is already in front of you and you dump her.

No swimsuit rating here, since I don't get to see Yoshino's overall bikini service.

AND WOULD SOMEBODY TELL, ME IF SHURI KOJUUROU IS A GUY OR A GIRL CROSS-DRESSES AS A GUY??????!!!!!!!!!!

You fapped to a dude, dude.
Feb 24, 2017 8:48 AM

May 2013
This episode was so strange. Like I was watching another series. :D The vibe, the music, the colors, everything.
Feb 24, 2017 8:48 AM

Aug 2013
Wow. What a episode that was. Especially the scene between Masamune and Neko, it was done pretty well. I didn't really expected Neko to actually have feelings for Masamune. Don't know how I feel about her now.

5/5

Can't wait for next week episode.

Feb 24, 2017 9:50 AM

Aug 2016
Oh shit things got pretty hype all of the sudden tho
Feb 24, 2017 11:44 AM

Dec 2013
What is this? Nisekoi 2.0?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 24, 2017 11:55 AM

Feb 2016
Not bad.

I'm a little unsure as to why Masamune thought that Neko doesn't like him. It seems he's either wrong, or he felt something we didn't see in that moment. It's clear Neko has some agenda, but she's certainly setting herself up to be better than Aki.

Kind of funny that Masamune only now realized that looks were only one part of you, but it's in character for him.

One interesting thing is that when Neko says being fat doesn't matter to her, Masamune recalls the times get got bullied, implying that it does matter, at least to him.

The whole thing with Neko and seizures make sense I suppose. I just means the three of them have something in common, namely Aki has her weird eating condition, Masamune used to be fat, and Neko has seizures. Well, what do you know, nobody is perfect.

Feb 24, 2017 12:03 PM

Jul 2015
Itachi_0893 said:
SJ7izm said:

I think it's cringeworthy, so I merely expressed my thoughts. Whatever kind of criticism or review you were seeking in my post was never guaranteed.

If that hurt your feelings, which appears to be the case, I don't know what to tell you aside from "Get over it."

Your comment is 2cringy4me.

yeah it's a little 3overthetop5me
Feb 24, 2017 1:50 PM

Feb 2012
I was relatively positive that Fujinomiya had some angle she was playing, but she went in for a kiss, didn't show a personality crack, and even shed a tear there at the end. Even if she does end up as playing an angle, this episode she was just way too cute.
Feb 24, 2017 2:05 PM

Sep 2013
Haha....Neko's manipulation got the best of Masamune, but his cynicism of his past saved him. The thing I get most often annoyed yhat how MCs just space out during conversations and mull over a few words for long hours or even couple days!!!!

So Neko was really terminally ill, not sure a sudden dramatic twist will make it less shallow.......btw I'll just love it, if he succeeds in his revenge plan, Aki falls to despair, commits suicide and naive MC goes retard for life.....10/10......jk
Feb 24, 2017 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
Best episode so far! The room scene was great!
Feb 24, 2017 4:23 PM
Sep 2013
That bedroom scene could have changed my whole appreciation for the show. Before I was not happy with the MC's decisions thus far. He seems like a selfish prick, but not in a good way like Izaya from Durarara. The character alone makes me not like the show. If he had just given up on his grudge against Adagaki right then, and gotten with Fujinomiya it would have spoken so much to his development as a character. A lot of people are not happy with Fujinomiya because she lied about how they met and stole the photo, but those actions alone are that bad. Compared to what the MC has done, she is a saint. His decision to reject Fujinomiya pisses me off.
Feb 24, 2017 4:46 PM
Mar 2014
I thought Neko was always sick???
Good episode I don't get MC's Goal?
I know its revenge, but hes still gonna fall for her.
I think this is gonna end like most shows in this genre with US not knowing
WTF the MC is gonna do.
He should go for Master
This life is a marathon, I'm on a steady pace
Feb 24, 2017 4:55 PM

Jan 2017
Nisekoi like feelsbadman

Feb 24, 2017 5:18 PM

Dec 2011
This series is already a soap opera in the first place, but this episode made it into a soap opera at its best. Or its worst, up to you.

Also MC's monologue is hellishly annoying it makes me want to slap the guy who made the scenario for this episode.

Oh wait, the premise is already stupid and the MC himself is a fucking hypocrite. He don't want to go any further with someone who's not actually serious but expecting some girl to fall for him just to dump her in the end. Fuck this guy.
ChendrosheeFeb 24, 2017 5:29 PM
Feb 24, 2017 9:19 PM

Jun 2016
Wellll The problemm here is she didn't like Makabe for who he could be... Although he's fat

So Makabe has a reason...

Since all of his friends from the past where just a big jerks.. who only care for the money...

Being with Aki all the time.. feels so soothening...

Technically... like Neko She's different from the rest... with conniving devious smile with a fake emotions...

But Running awayyyy forever is such a baddddd idea... You know?

Man this episode just reach onto it's certain degree

I hear You Raku Ichijou...... You Denseeeee Black HOLE
Makabeeeeee is wayyy better than you
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2017 9:24 PM

Sep 2015
Still shippping the class representative even tho she got rejected by him.
Feb 24, 2017 9:34 PM
Jul 2018
Intense episode is intense.

Dat bed scene though... Dayum

But still, Makabe x Adagaki. Lul
Feb 24, 2017 11:54 PM
Nov 2015
A tense episode. Do you think the story will reach its end at ep 12 ?
Feb 25, 2017 1:07 AM
Nov 2016
xEzioAuditore said:
A tense episode. Do you think the story will reach its end at ep 12 ?

From what I know the manga isn't even over. So no chance that the story will end.
Feb 25, 2017 1:13 AM

Aug 2016
Wow such cliffhanger, cant wait for next episode to be honest.

Set by SenpieX
Feb 25, 2017 3:25 AM

Jul 2009
Neko really kissed him! I don't like her, but I didn't expect her to attack so soon...and she is really sick, now Musamune will think twice before saying no to her again...
Feb 25, 2017 3:32 AM
Nov 2016
It was a great episode but how long till this anime ends, 12 episodes then that's it, there still is a lot to cover, we might need to wait for season 2
Feb 25, 2017 4:22 AM

May 2016
Little girl was savage af
Feb 25, 2017 4:40 AM

May 2009
Why are they wasting so much episodes for Neko when it goes nowhere. Three episodes for stage play and Gasou feels like too little.
I'm starting to doubt we will get proper ending.
Feb 25, 2017 4:54 AM

Oct 2015
Neko >.< I hope she is alright. Makabe need to trust people for once.
Feb 25, 2017 7:22 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
The really dropped the ball with the tone this episode. That OST that played in the background while Neko and Masamune were in bed is as romantic as it can get. That was some good level romance music there. Would have been even better to add candles but oh well. At least Neko can brag that Masamune kissed her first, assuming that was her first kiss.

That Aki scene where she was eating that ice cream while hiding was hilarious xD

Masamune sure spent quite a while at Neko's front entrance lol

Feb 25, 2017 7:34 AM

Jun 2016
Best episode.

And also only reason why I haven't dropped this most of the time mediocre anime.
Feb 25, 2017 1:26 PM
Jan 2016
Wtf man i really hate Masamune, he is so stupid, this whole revenge thing is so dumb.
Feb 25, 2017 4:55 PM
Dec 2016
Very good episode. Even though I don't agree with the MC decision the bed/kiss scene felt so real. Definitely pulled from someones actual life. The way she just took control like that ..... hnnnnng. Also you can not reject a girl like that just for her sheer effort and for fucks sake giving you your first kiss and heartfelt compliments.
And for what? a flat as a board tsundere bitch you're probably not gonna get anyway (the same one you're supposed to dump anyway after that) and will make you foot the bill for a tub of ice cream and a whole bag of sandwiches?
Getting with Neko is a good idea, even if only for a while. Wanna know what makes girls flock to you? Be with another one (preferably with bigger boobs). Make them feel like the ship has sailed. They won't think twice the second time you're available. This was a bad move through and through.
Maybe, just MAYBE he knows something about her we don't, that's why he believes shes dishonest or whatever, so I'm giving him a shadow of a doubt. But if it its a copout and doesn't end up with Neko in spite of that this will be chalked up as a failure anime for me. I swear kokoro connect is the only anime where the girl that puts in the work is actually rewarded properly.
Feb 25, 2017 8:30 PM
Dec 2014
Googler123 said:
Very good episode. Even though I don't agree with the MC decision the bed/kiss scene felt so real. Definitely pulled from someones actual life. The way she just took control like that ..... hnnnnng. Also you can not reject a girl like that just for her sheer effort and for fucks sake giving you your first kiss and heartfelt compliments.
And for what? a flat as a board tsundere bitch you're probably not gonna get anyway (the same one you're supposed to dump anyway after that) and will make you foot the bill for a tub of ice cream and a whole bag of sandwiches?
Getting with Neko is a good idea, even if only for a while. Wanna know what makes girls flock to you? Be with another one (preferably with bigger boobs). Make them feel like the ship has sailed. They won't think twice the second time you're available. This was a bad move through and through.
Maybe, just MAYBE he knows something about her we don't, that's why he believes shes dishonest or whatever, so I'm giving him a shadow of a doubt. But if it its a copout and doesn't end up with Neko in spite of that this will be chalked up as a failure anime for me. I swear kokoro connect is the only anime where the girl that puts in the work is actually rewarded properly.

What you've described seems like what shallow f*ckbois do bro.
Feb 25, 2017 9:44 PM

Oct 2013
As others said, Masamune's checking out those options of a good relationship one after the other. 1st it was Futaba, now Neko. Futaba's one thing but he could've had something Neko who's very understanding & accepting(not to mention hot as hell) of who he was, not just who he is now, as she keeps her weaker side hidden just like he kept his.

And all this for revenge, that'll prolly' amount to actually falling for Aki eventually. Damn shame.
Feb 25, 2017 11:53 PM

Feb 2016
I find his dialogue with Neko in the bedroom very interesting.

Notice the progression of how he tells his story. It begins with him recollecting his childhood. That many hated him because he was fat and had a bad personality. People took advantage of him for his money.

Then, he moves to Aki. She rejected him because he was fat, which we know isn't entirely true.

He says he know Neko isn't after his money or to bully him, but he feels that she's not serious. Now, to me, I'm still not sure why he thinks Neko isn't serious about him, so hopefully we'll get more insight into that.

But then, notice when she asks if he's going to pick Aki, his answer is very precise: "That's my..." *cutaway* "...revenge."

Note this crucial moment because I think it's very important.

What if when he says "revenge," he's not talking about revenge against Aki, but rather revenge against everyone else who pushed him away, who used him, who called him fat and rejected him. What if this is his revenge against the world. Masamune proving that he can change for the better and that he can change Aki too. I may be wrong, but I think this is where Masamune flips to being serious about loving Aki. I think this is him abandoning his revenge against Aki.

Feb 26, 2017 2:02 AM
Dec 2016
Huex3 said:

What I'm saying is if the MC is either a f*ckboi or a genuine dude, rejecting Neko makes no sense. Being with her is good either way. Either to genuinely enjoy a connection with another human being or just using her. Both work.
Even if she's dishonest about her doing, be on guard, don't get too emotionally involved and drop her. Or give her the benefit of the doubt cuz you know, she was your first kiss and all.
Aki seeing Makabe with someone else will def change the way she looks at him.
Like I said I can't see why he's rejecting her. The dude was obviously awestruck. Maybe she's somehow crazy or really evil someway. Or he plans to give her the time of day after he drops Aki bcz revenge and all that, it's in the title lol. He couldn't go like 'Fam just wait a bit till I'm done with this twin tail bitch then imma hit that'.
This episode was very good though. Brought up some spice in a pretty monotone series. Moved the action some way. But I swear if he actually falls for Aki in the end this series is dead to me. Even the trap is a waaaaay better option than picking her. Hell, even picking noone is still better.
Feb 26, 2017 2:41 AM
Mar 2012
Moment leading up to his memories & rejection was beautifully directed.
Some folks seem to miss the lies & shady behavior Neko made, and the "plan" she mentioned. Also that Makabe's mom knows Neko for awhile, still a mystery. Nice how he re ascertained his revenge, and also found out Neko is not serious. Good it sounds like it's not another "revenge" plan from Neko, but something related to her illness maybe.
Interesting twist to know her past lie wasn't fake blood, but ketchup to cover her real illness.
Feb 26, 2017 3:06 AM
Dec 2014
Googler123 said:
Huex3 said:

What I'm saying is if the MC is either a f*ckboi or a genuine dude, rejecting Neko makes no sense. Being with her is good either way. Either to genuinely enjoy a connection with another human being or just using her. Both work.
Even if she's dishonest about her doing, be on guard, don't get too emotionally involved and drop her. Or give her the benefit of the doubt cuz you know, she was your first kiss and all.
Aki seeing Makabe with someone else will def change the way she looks at him.
Like I said I can't see why he's rejecting her. The dude was obviously awestruck. Maybe she's somehow crazy or really evil someway. Or he plans to give her the time of day after he drops Aki bcz revenge and all that, it's in the title lol. He couldn't go like 'Fam just wait a bit till I'm done with this twin tail bitch then imma hit that'.
This episode was very good though. Brought up some spice in a pretty monotone series. Moved the action some way. But I swear if he actually falls for Aki in the end this series is dead to me. Even the trap is a waaaaay better option than picking her. Hell, even picking noone is still better.

It is well established that Masamune doesn't trust Neko and that is the reason why he can't accept her. Also he doesn't love Neko, just because he got kissed it doesn't mean he'll instantly develop feelings for her, lust maybe but love? nahh I don't think so. Also Masamune is an innocent boy, he's probably one of those dudes that doesn't want to have s*x if they don't love the girl or something like that.
Feb 26, 2017 5:11 AM
Dec 2016
Huex3 said:

It is well established that Masamune doesn't trust Neko and that is the reason why he can't accept her. Also he doesn't love Neko, just because he got kissed it doesn't mean he'll instantly develop feelings for her, lust maybe but love? nahh I don't think so. Also Masamune is an innocent boy, he's probably one of those dudes that doesn't want to have s*x if they don't love the girl or something like that.

Seems a bit contrived but I can get that. I will agree that Neko did some really shady stuff, a bit of a watered down Ayase from OreImo.
I'm just glad this series got a good plot twist going rn. I've been watching it not expecting much but this was really well made.
I just hope in the end he doesn't fall for Aki. That would be just a stupid move to make from the authors. Could be Neko, could be the class rep, could be the trap, could be his hand for all I care. I want him to get his revenge and see it through. If he rejects a girl that simply throws herself at him like that, then do the same with the damn tsundere washboard ffs.
Feb 26, 2017 6:31 AM
Jun 2016
Loved it. It was the most interesting episode of the série (up to now). Glad Masamune rejected Neko. I can't wait to see the end !!!!!
Feb 26, 2017 6:43 AM
Dec 2014
Googler123 said:
Huex3 said:

Seems a bit contrived but I can get that. I will agree that Neko did some really shady stuff, a bit of a watered down Ayase from OreImo.
I'm just glad this series got a good plot twist going rn. I've been watching it not expecting much but this was really well made.
I just hope in the end he doesn't fall for Aki. That would be just a stupid move to make from the authors. Could be Neko, could be the class rep, could be the trap, could be his hand for all I care. I want him to get his revenge and see it through. If he rejects a girl that simply throws herself at him like that, then do the same with the damn tsundere washboard ffs.

I can tell you confidently it is not contrived. Imagine a girl suddenly appearing out of nowhere throws herself at you and tells you she loves you, are you gonna believe that? She lies about where you meet, she doesn't tell you how she knows you, and her actions feel odd. This is how Masamune views Neko, this is how she presented herself too at first. A suspicious person. Also Masamune obviously has trust issues due to being used by his "friends" for money. It's not hard to see why he rejected her (although it feels like him not trusting her is just an excuse and he really seem to like Aki). Just to clarify, I also think Neko is a great girl, but if only she didn't lie to her love interest she'd be my best girl pick...

I won't spoil (I've read the manga) but all I can say is that the story is really good and I suggest reading the manga from the start after the Anime is over.
Feb 26, 2017 8:58 AM
Dec 2016
Huex3 said:

I can tell you confidently it is not contrived. Imagine a girl suddenly appearing out of nowhere throws herself at you and tells you she loves you, are you gonna believe that? She lies about where you meet, she doesn't tell you how she knows you, and her actions feel odd. This is how Masamune views Neko, this is how she presented herself too at first. A suspicious person. Also Masamune obviously has trust issues due to being used by his "friends" for money. It's not hard to see why he rejected her (although it feels like him not trusting her is just an excuse and he really seem to like Aki). Just to clarify, I also think Neko is a great girl, but if only she didn't lie to her love interest she'd be my best girl pick...

I won't spoil (I've read the manga) but all I can say is that the story is really good and I suggest reading the manga from the start after the Anime is over.

Thanks for being a sport regarding spoiling stuff lol. So you know a bit more than anime only wankers like me (I cant read manga sorry, I would but too little attention span). I'm still sticking to my opinion that rejecting Neko is a bad idea, but well i'm thinking what I would do, not what Masamune would. All in all this doesn't make me too mad, just doesn't make too much sense from my perspective.
She did approach seducing him a bit too stalkerish. Crossed a few borders she shouldn't have and also acted like she knew him for a lifetime. Granted. Major red flags.
Really piqued my interest regarding the rest of the anime with your statements. All I'm asking is he does the job and dumps Aki like she deserves. Who he chooses is alright by me in the as long as it's not her. But lemme stop here cuz I'm just asking to be spoiled by this point so please don't :D. Next episode can't air soon enough.
Feb 26, 2017 12:41 PM
Sep 2015
Well. Definitely the best episode thus far. I was pretty indifferent towards this anime, still am, but this episode raised the score a bit for me. For one, we finally got to see how painful Masamune's childhood actually was. Him being a fat, snotty rich kid was mostly used as laughing stock up until now, which does make sense with this being a comedy, but being shown that it genuinely took its emotional toll on him had a surprisingly powerful effect. Fleshed out his character a lot more, if you ask me. Same with Neko - the tears alone amount to character development. Too bad it is still one hundred per cent going to end predictably, with Masamune unable to reject Aki because he truly fell for her, blah blah. Also, I feel like Neko's supposed serious illness is going to turn out to be something ridiculous and not serious at all, because god forbid there is some actual drama in these romcoms, right? Probably just her bodyguard lady overreacting or Neko baiting. I guess we'll see.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2017

371 by Fleicher »»
Yesterday, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

145 by Cheese_Enjoyer07 »»
Jan 2, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

235 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:15 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2017

230 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Masamune-kun no Revenge Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2017

130 by kirA_-_ »»
Dec 20, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.