Forum Settings
Forums

Milo Yiannopoulos loses book deal and speaking slot following child abuse comments

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 21, 2017 7:47 AM

Sep 2011
AngryDevil said:
swirlydragon said:

Wtf?
Hahahahha
Seriously?
Go study biology m8.
They don't even have their periods when they are this old.

Girls typically hit puberty between 11-13yo.
How is having sex with a 13yo okay?
Hes literally defending sex with the same age milo wound up defending, except without the excuse of stockholm syndrome brought about from being raped as a child like milo.

Then again I think hes just a really successful troll alt and am just enjoying where argument with him go.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 21, 2017 7:47 AM

Jan 2017
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha
This story is as old as it gets.
According to muslims, Aisha was Muhammad's youngest wife.
It has nothing to do with pedophilia.
As for sex, it happened after she reached puberty.
So, get your facts right, kid.

are you mentally handicapped? how can you not understand what

your_source said:
Aisha was married to Muhammad at the age of six or seven, but she stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, or ten according to Ibn Hisham, when the marriage was consummated with Muhammad, then 53, in Medina.

means. It's exactly what i wrote. He had sex with her when she was nine or ten years old while muhammed was 53.

i really stop now...

Stfu!
According to wikipedia, he had sex with her when she reached puberty.
Do you know more than wikipedia.
Stop making sh*t up
Hahahaha
Seriously dude, what are you smoking?

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 21, 2017 7:48 AM

May 2009
swirlydragon said:
Nigami_Shin said:

are you mentally handicapped? how can you not understand what

means. It's exactly what i wrote. He had sex with her when she was nine or ten years old while muhammed was 53.

i really stop now...

Stfu!
According to wikipedia, he had sex with her when she reached puberty.
Do you know more than wikipedia.
Stop making sh*t up
Hahahaha
Seriously dude, what are you smoking?

That still makes her underage.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2017 7:49 AM

May 2009
JizzyHitler said:
AngryDevil said:

Hes literally defending sex with the same age milo wound up defending, except without the excuse of stockholm syndrome brought about from being raped as a child like milo.

Then again I think hes just a really successful troll alt and am just enjoying where argument with him go.

Given he just spammed the exact same post 3 times, wouldn't surprise me.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2017
AngryDevil said:
swirlydragon said:

Wtf?
Hahahahha
Seriously?
Go study biology m8.
They don't even have their periods when they are this old.

Aisha's age at that time wasn't specified, genius!
Though people like you keep on making sh*t up.

Feb 21, 2017 7:52 AM

Sep 2011
AngryDevil said:
JizzyHitler said:

Given he just spammed the exact same post 3 times, wouldn't surprise me.
The fun is guessing who hes an alt to. The general hint is that they tend to act as a strawmen to defame arguments that counter their ideology.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Feb 21, 2017 7:52 AM

Jun 2008
OH THE IRONY.....THE KARMA....THE SCHADENFREUDE....

Ok...first and foremost, how hilariously ironic that CPAC who have attacked the "left" for their attack on free speech, will now DE-PLATFORM a speaker because of his controversial comments!

And really CPAC?

A guy who does a tour called the "Dangerous Faggot Tour" ......you can't believe THAT guy has made controversial comments?!

LOL!!!!

As for Milo.....I feel ZERO sympathy for him.

He's build himself up as a self-proclaimed TROLL who likes to push people's buttons and basks in the reactions that they have.

WELL....now those same people get to BASK in your DOWNFALL!

Karma is a BITCH!
Feb 21, 2017 7:54 AM

May 2009
swirlydragon said:
AngryDevil said:

You said so yourself. They had sex when she hit puberty. You are still underage when you hit puberty soooooo....
It's not even making anything up.
Feb 21, 2017 7:57 AM

Jun 2008
Immahnoob said:
You guys do know that he's neither a pedophile apologist nor a pedophile, right? This is pretty easy to see in the quotes you're taken out of context too.

Oh but guess what?

It wasn't the EVIL "Left" that is DE-PLATFORMING HIM, huh?!

It wasn't the EVIL "Left" that cancelled his book deal, huh?!

It wasn't even the EVIL "Left" that released this whole shitstorm, huh?!

WAS IT?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

Wait....let me laugh EVEN HARDER!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Feb 21, 2017 8:00 AM

Jan 2017
AngryDevil said:
swirlydragon said:

You said so yourself. They had sex when she hit puberty. You are still underage when you hit puberty soooooo....
It's not even making anything up.

The story is quiet old so there's bound to be some mistake.
The story you're talking about is way older than King Ashoka or Chankaya

Feb 21, 2017 8:01 AM

Sep 2015
swirlydragon said:

Read post #107 (The story is ancient so there's bound to be some mistake)

but the quran can't be wrong. also the source is pretty clear about her age when she consummated the marriage with muhammed, nine or ten.

btw girls can reach puperty at the age of nine. some get their periods at nine, some even get pregnant at the age of nine. google it

Feb 21, 2017 8:03 AM

Jun 2008
Narmy said:
Milo is just an opportunist, I dunno why people ever liked him.

I'll explain why people....especially RIGHT-WINGERS love him...

>He's a self-loathing homosexual who thinks gay marriage should remain illegal...

>He's a self-proclaimed christian despite his very anti-christian lifestyle...

>He's a self-proclaimed troll who gets away with insulting, mocking, and sometimes berating his opponents...

>And his army of Fanboys who eat all his shit up make him look like one hell of a superstar that is constantly "Rekting" all of his opponents.
Feb 21, 2017 8:04 AM

Jan 2017
Nigami_Shin said:
swirlydragon said:

Read post #107 (The story is ancient so there's bound to be some mistake)

but the quran can't be wrong. also the source is pretty clear about her age when she consummated the marriage with muhammed, nine or ten.

btw girls can reach puperty at the age of nine. some get their periods at nine, some even get pregnant at the age of nine. google it

Why?
Is Quran, Bible or any other religious book some kind of magical books?
Can they talk or move?
People have passed them from ages so there's bound to be some changes.
swirlydragonFeb 21, 2017 8:09 AM

Feb 21, 2017 8:06 AM

Jan 2017
@DateYutaka
Do not argue with Immahnoob.
He likes children and he is a pedophile himself.
Here's the proof

Feb 21, 2017 8:07 AM

Mar 2014
Now I see why he converted to Catholicism
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 21, 2017 8:09 AM

Nov 2016
JustALEX said:
Narmy said:

>He's a self-loathing homosexual who thinks gay marriage should remain illegal...

>He's a self-proclaimed troll who gets away with insulting, mocking, and sometimes berating his opponents...

>And his army of Fanboys who eat all his shit up make him look like one hell of a superstar that is constantly "Rekting" all of his opponents.

You forgot being a voice against radical feminism, BLM and social justice warriors.
Feb 21, 2017 8:16 AM

May 2015
Milo: “This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, you know grad students and professors at universities.”

The men in the joint video interview then discuss Milo’s experience at age 14.

Another man says: “The whole consent thing for me. It’s not this black and white thing that people try to paint it. Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably…”

The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys they can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

This guy is actually a complete and utter joke..say what you want about Trump, but he doesn't seem to be a pedophile endorser. This some Ann Coulter shit. Not really sure how serious I should take it.

JustALEX said:
Narmy said:

Sounds about right.

Immahnoob said:
You guys do know that he's neither a pedophile apologist nor a pedophile, right? This is pretty easy to see in the quotes you're taken out of context too.

He also clarified his views on the matter in his Facebook posts.
Anyway, if anything, this is apologia for his own situation rather than for others. When he first mentioned it, he said that he didn't see it as a "bad thing" for himself, to now change to "I was a victim and that was disgusting.", either to get off the hook because of how society gets baited hard when it comes to anything related to the word "pedophilia" or because he was joking on the stream in the first place.
He says 16 years old as an age of consent is somewhat okay.
He was talking about his relationship with a 29 year old man when he was 17 at a point when he mentioned "boys", because some love to use that as a quote to think he meant prepubescent individuals when his rhetoric never really touched prepubescent but only post-pubescent (he was 13-14 he himself said, when he was "abused" by the priest) and only touches legal situations, since in the UK, the age of consent right now is 16.

What do you see in all this, ape man?

He also outed three pedophiles and has advocated for chemical castration of pedophiles and incarceration. He has said that on Twitter in 2015 and I don't believe he was talking about molesters/rapists, but just pedophiles, just to point out that he's rather extreme, even when it comes only to thought crime.

I don't find that extreme even in the slightest.
ashfrliebertFeb 21, 2017 8:29 AM
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Feb 21, 2017 8:46 AM
Feb 2016
I, for one, am glad that CPAC and everyone else with a sane mind have been right to call him out for it. Had he not made this comments in the first place, he should have been allowed to go. This, however? This is an exception.

Feb 21, 2017 8:52 AM

Mar 2012
If it's a quote on a website then it's a fake quote.

If there's video footage then it's been cleverly edited... somehow.

If it's obviously a clean unedited clip then it was taken out of context.

If the context is there... well let's just say it was taken out of context anyway and try to change the subject.
Feb 21, 2017 8:54 AM

Jul 2014
The guy who wrote this article? Damn, now that's ironic.

SeibaaHomu said:
For real though, I knew he was a pedophile apologist but a full blown pedophile?

To be fair though, the source you linked only confirmed the former, not the latter. Still really messed up though.
Take care of yourself

Feb 21, 2017 9:01 AM

Jun 2008
BTW...for those wanting the FULL CONTEXT of all of this pedophilia shit....I have the ORIGINAL video where it came from:

^So....this is a podcast by the "Drunken Peasants" and they invited Milo to talk about some stuff....eventually they start talking about how he was in a "relationship" with a priest and how he thought it was OK.
Feb 21, 2017 9:11 AM

Mar 2014
JustALEX said:
BTW...for those wanting the FULL CONTEXT of all of this pedophilia shit....I have the ORIGINAL video where it came from:

^So....this is a podcast by the "Drunken Peasants" and they invited Milo to talk about some stuff....eventually they start talking about how he was in a "relationship" with a priest and how he thought it was OK.
Ouch

I hope the mass media pimps aren't going to start throwing shit at TJ and the DP
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Feb 21, 2017 9:19 AM

Jun 2008
So.....I just watched Milo's video addressing the controversy and one part REALLY struct with me.

Milo LITERALLY says the following:

"In most cases if I say something outrageous or offensive....my only regret is that I didn't piss off more people.....however, in this case if I could do it again....I wouldn't phrase things the same way...

^It's ALL THERE!

Milo has ZERO qualms about attacking people, insulting them, and WANTING them to feel offended and WANTING them to have a reaction.

HOWEVER....now that it literally blew up in his face....now that he is potentially going to lose A LOT OF MONEY....

"Oh I wish I could take it back....."

FUCKING HYPOCRITE!!!!

By his own words, he has condemned himself....he has SHOWN HIS TRUE COLORS!

Milo.....you're getting everything you deserve.
Feb 21, 2017 9:38 AM

Mar 2012
Breitbart Editor Calls Milo Yiannopoulos Comments 'Indefensible' As His Future With The Site Remains In Doubt

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/breitbart-news-milo-yiannopoulos_us_58ab59e5e4b07028b7030189

Also before you bring out your dumb Huffington Post memes, the podcast is in the article. You can listen yourself.

Or you could listen to this instead

Feb 21, 2017 9:43 AM

Apr 2012
DateYutaka said:
Immahnoob said:
You're now making assertions without evidence. He never said why he didn't out him.

but he out pedo who happe to on the left for fun you dont see the issue i see he coverd for the prest cause of there sae views on fiath

i would out pedo on both sides

why has milo no made videos attacking the cchruch for cvovering up shit like that

while people on t letf have made them sort of videos
This must be the dumbest shit you've ever said until now.
Clearly, if I didn't speak against specific cases of genocide, I am ok with genocide and I wholeheartedly do it too.

Date, the door is on the left.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 21, 2017 9:44 AM

Mar 2008
swirlydragon said:
Nigami_Shin said:

let me break it down for you: muammed married aisha when she was 6. they had sex, consummated the marriage, when she was 9 or 10. what kind of mental gymnastic do you need to not consider that pedophilic and how can you think that anything you wrote proved your point?

let's stop that. seems like arguing with you makes absolutely no sense

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha

You're gettig your info from illiterate Muslims arent you? It actually says her age and that she played with dolls which was something only prpubecent children were allowed to do because it's idolarity.
Feb 21, 2017 9:45 AM

Apr 2012
JustALEX said:
Immahnoob said:

Oh but guess what?

WAS IT?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

I don't see how this is a laughing matter. Did I ever say there are no right winged platforms that are against freedom of speech?
Again, what type of subjects am I infamous for on MAL, Alex?
@ashfrliebert
What do you mean?
And yes, it is extreme. Advocating for punishing thought crime is dangerous.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 9:53 AM

Jun 2008
Immahnoob said:
JustALEX said:

Oh but guess what?

WAS IT?!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!

I don't see how this is a laughing matter. Did I ever say there are no right winged platforms that are against freedom of speech?
Again, what type of subjects am I infamous for on MAL, Alex?

Actually....I think I remember you saying that this problem is only found on the "left" or something to that effect....

It doesn't matter, because now we see that the right does in fact behave just like the left.

They WILL De-Platform people for saying things they deem "offensive", they WILL cancel book deals, and they will ruin your life over controversial comments.

LOL....even Breitbart....the MIGHTY Breitbart....the friend of ALL Right-Wingers....even THEM....they're considering firing Milo over this.

HAHAHAHAAHAH!

Oh BTW...this IS a laughing matter to me....because I feel ZERO sympathy for someone like Milo.

A fucking troll who has gained fame for all the wrong reasons is FINALLY getting his comeuppance.

Yeah.....I happen to LIKE Karma.
Feb 21, 2017 9:55 AM

Apr 2012
@JustALEX
I never said it's only on the left, I said they're predominantly the ones with that issue as of this decade.
And that's still true, even now.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 9:59 AM

Jun 2008
Immahnoob said:
@JustALEX
I never said it's only on the left, I said they're predominantly the ones with that issue as of this decade.

Ok....fair enough....I'll take your word for it.

And just to show YOU that I CAN agree with Right-Wingers....

I'm here to tell you that I agree with you.

This problem is in fact more predominantly on the left.....the FAR LEFT to be exact.

But, yes....I've seen it more on the Left.

But....just like I have said in the Past....that doesn't mean it doesn't happen on the Right as well.....and I have been proven correct.

Oh and I just want to say that I consider myself (Politically speaking) to be on the "Center-Left".

I DESPISE with a passion the Far-Left which is filled with horrible feminists, communists, and SJW sucm.

But I also DESPISE the Far-Right filled with Racists, Religious nut jobs, and Authoritarians.
--ALEX--Feb 21, 2017 10:02 AM
Feb 21, 2017 10:01 AM
Mar 2011
JustALEX said:
Immahnoob said:
@JustALEX

Ok....fair enough....I'll take your word for it.

And just to show YOU that I CAN agree with Right-Wingers....

I'm here to tell you that I agree with you.

This problem is in fact more predominantly on the left.....the FAR LEFT to be exact.

But, yes....I've seen it more on the Left.

But....just like I have said in the Past....that doesn't mean it doesn't happen on the Right as well.....and I have been proven correct.

im oof the what people owuld call the far and i have never been pro censorship at all

im an anti censorship extremist and free speech absolutist
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Feb 21, 2017 10:01 AM
Jul 2018
The audio-book of his book is still on Amazon though, it's just the printing OP.
Feb 21, 2017 10:02 AM
Mar 2013
Tbh I disagree with his statement but it has been completely blown out of proportion. He is not a paedophile though I can see where people are inferring that he supports it are coming from. Not really a fan of tin-foil hat theories but I believe the media are distorting his words to 'bring him down', so to speak. By aligning him with an almost universally hated group people won't want to associate with him and what not.
Feb 21, 2017 10:12 AM

Mar 2012
Neane93 said:
The audio-book of his book is still on Amazon though, it's just the printing OP.
https://www.amazon.com/Dangerous-Milo-Yiannopoulos/dp/1508238650

SORRY
we couldn't find that page
Feb 21, 2017 10:25 AM
Jul 2018
lol, the audio read of it was still up a while ago but yeah they got that down too.
Feb 21, 2017 10:35 AM

Jul 2015
Ivich said:
SeibaaHomu said:
Sorry I'm happy that an awful human being is facing the consequences of his own actions

You're happy because there's one less voice offering dissenting opinions. Like i said, the pedophilia claims are just convenient for people like you

Dear lord that has to be the most short-sighted and biased argument I saw in a long time on CE, and I see hilarious shit everyday.

Ivich said:
Gov said:
Sad to know there are people this stupid in the world. Don't breed.

And this is the result of hyper partisan identity politics, you're either with me, or you deserve to die

Looool that's soooo exactly your attitude here that it's hard not to laugh at the irony. All you're doing is whinning that evil leftists are silencing the opposition... Because right wingers are okay with pedophilia? Nobody's silencing anyone mate, wake up, Milo has disgusting views on a lot of things including pedophilia, I'm sorry but I'm not gonna cry that we really really need to listen to the rest of his disgusting shit just because you have a boner for him.

Really funny how you guys see censorship and conspiracies everywhere. You should stop smoking pot.
DeathkoFeb 21, 2017 10:41 AM
Feb 21, 2017 10:38 AM

Jan 2017
traed said:
swirlydragon said:

That's false.
Who told you that?
Hahahahaha

You're gettig your info from illiterate Muslims arent you? It actually says her age and that she played with dolls which was something only prpubecent children were allowed to do because it's idolarity.

Stfu
They are not illiterate
How dare you say that?
The only thing they do is pray 5 times a day and that's it. (I am talking about my religious friends)
They do not drink alcohol, though I also do not consume it.
And as for Muhammad, he is a old piece of legend (Older than Chankaya). Nowadays, people just keep on making sh*t up. As for Quran, it has been passed down from ages so there's bound to be some changes.

Feb 21, 2017 10:50 AM

Jul 2015
@swirlydragon I fail to see how alcohol has anything to do with that, but tbh this discussion was doomed from the first post where you completely misunderstood traed.
You might also want to calm down with the "stfu" and other "go learn biology, scrub"
Feb 21, 2017 10:51 AM

Apr 2012
When @traed calls you out specifically @swirlydragon, you should question yourself.

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 10:55 AM

Mar 2008
swirlydragon said:
traed said:

Stfu
They are not illiterate
How dare you say that?
The only thing they do is pray 5 times a day and that's it. (I am talking about my religious friends)
They do not drink alcohol, though I also do not consume it.
And as for Muhammad, he is a old piece of legend (Older than Chankaya). Nowadays, people just keep on making sh*t up. As for Quran, it has been passed down from ages so there's bound to be some changes.

It's a fact that about half of Muslims are illiterate in the mid east and I think india iirc. I dont have to make that up. Look it up yourself.
The Quran itself says it's supposed to be unchangeable.

This is off topic though. So im nnot bothering saying more
Feb 21, 2017 10:56 AM

Apr 2012

Like clockwork...

Autocrat said:
Feb 21, 2017 10:57 AM

Mar 2014
The Australian online bookseller Booktopia still hasn't removed the book from their website (although it says the book is currently unavaible so they will probably remove it eventually)
http://www.booktopia.com.au/dangerous-milo-yiannopoulos/prod9781501173080.html

It also still has a page on eBay
http://www.ebay.com/p/Dangerous-by-Milo-Yiannopoulos-March-14-2017-2-Day/2122534840
Comic_SansFeb 21, 2017 11:02 AM
Nico- said:
Feb 21, 2017 11:15 AM

Mar 2008
Immahnoob said:

Like clockwork...

It's not actually clear what he means when he says pedophile and pedophilia here. So many use the word differently. He uses a lot of criminal words so he likely means something already illegal not thought crime but I cant be sure.
Feb 21, 2017 11:52 AM

Dec 2012
"Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature." -Milo

His definition of Pedophilia is NOT the same as most people.

I'm tired of the "He didn't mean it" defense I see everywhere. And his book deal getting cancelled is completely justified.
Feb 21, 2017 11:56 AM

Apr 2012
This guy is a creep lmao.
It's not even about politics anymore. Having sex with minors is just a huge no no in American society. Even in the social hierarchy of incarcerated people in America, these people are considered the lowest of scum and often have to be separated from other criminals. Maybe it is a bit more lax in European and Asian countries since the age of consent is much lower. Anyways this guy pulled the wrong lever and hiding under the curtain of luls i'm a troll won't save him this time.

Based off the video Bobby2Hands posted, it is enough to say that most if not all people wouldn't let their children/teen get any where near this guy lol. I mean the guy even admitted he is a broken person.

Feb 21, 2017 11:56 AM

Nov 2016
The left wing crazies have something to rejoice about. They must be feeling so empowered. "The mainstream media has our back we can finally beat Milo!"

It's going to be interesting to see how Milo can rebound.
Feb 21, 2017 11:58 AM
Mar 2011
SpamuraiSensei said:
The left wing crazies have something to rejoice about. They must be feeling so empowered. "The mainstream media has our back we can finally beat Milo!"

i hate miilo but i owuld never censor him as morally repugnay as ifnd alot of his views

and yes im on wat most of mal would call the far loony left
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Feb 21, 2017 12:00 PM

Jun 2011
Heddie said:
"Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature." -Milo

I'm tired of the "He didn't mean it" defense I see everywhere. And his book deal getting cancelled is completely justified.

That's technically hebephilia. Pedophilia is pre-pubescent.
Feb 21, 2017 12:01 PM

Apr 2012
SpamuraiSensei said:

i actually think this guy has potential to be a great comedian or even a politician if he left out all the creepy rhetoric

Feb 21, 2017 12:03 PM
Mar 2011
Narmy said:
Heddie said:

That's technically hebephilia. Pedophilia is pre-pubescent.

thats yet wgin only pedophila in the west in some prefustres in japan 13 us the age of consent

so it not illegal

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.