Forum Settings
Forums

IF Trump and his administration is ever found out to be in cahoots with Russia....what should be the punishment?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 20, 2017 4:01 PM

May 2010
Silverstorm said:
@Immahnoob

I thought you were explaining what their line of thought was..meh, I'm not trying to make a circled-argument, just pointing out better examples that could have been used to end that particular discussion in this thread.

At this point I can not find the energy to care about the example. I asked a question. You, and I think Thrashinuva, answered. Thanks.
Is there really a better example than a country we absolutely destroyed, that basically everyone on this board knows fairly well?

And even if there were, why is it so important to have a better example?
Feb 20, 2017 6:08 PM

Dec 2016
Even if this were found to be true, no one is going to punish Trump. His supporters are all idiots who don't understand politics or simple logic, so they won't abandon him anytime soon. The Republican Party also won't turn on him because that would mean giving up power to the Democrats and likely ruining the reputation of the GOP for years to come. Even "sensible" Republicans like McCain, Ryan, or Rand Paul have proven that they are all bark and no bite.

What's the difference?
Feb 20, 2017 8:07 PM

Mar 2013
Gohdhand said:
Even if this were found to be true, no one is going to punish Trump. His supporters are all idiots who don't understand politics or simple logic, so they won't abandon him anytime soon. The Republican Party also won't turn on him because that would mean giving up power to the Democrats and likely ruining the reputation of the GOP for years to come. Even "sensible" Republicans like McCain, Ryan, or Rand Paul have proven that they are all bark and no bite.

Neocons are not sensible, stop watching CNN. There is no "logic" in starting a war with Russia
Feb 20, 2017 9:19 PM

Jun 2016
We should be allies with Russia. The Cold War is over, gramps.

This is just another way liberals blame everything but themselves and their failed 90's-era candidate for losing the election. So they blame "Russian spies" or "fake news". It's a hoax.
Lost_VikingFeb 20, 2017 9:28 PM
Feb 20, 2017 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
It would be pretty amazing if a nation that has the GDP of Italy and has a leader who has siphoned billions of dollars off of it in addition to economic sanctions managed to do what their predecessor couldn't do when they controlled half of the world.

If anything we should give Putin a prize for being such a great mastermind if that was the case lol
removed-userFeb 20, 2017 11:29 PM
Feb 20, 2017 11:23 PM

Mar 2013
What's the punishment for giving Russia 20% of US Uranium production.
Feb 21, 2017 12:01 AM

Jan 2017
He is the POTUS.
I guess the worse they can do is impeach him.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 21, 2017 4:23 AM

Jun 2014
Thread cleaned; please do not spam post and stay on topic.
Feb 21, 2017 4:39 AM

Oct 2014
"What if tomorrow we find out that you are a serial rapist who raped 50 underage girls?"
"What if you are actually part of the illuminati that secretly rules over the world?"
"What if one day the refugees all suddenly turn out to be terrorists who had planned to take over the West's infrastructure and territory all along?"
"What if next month the Earth's planet core suddenly detonates and thus kills all human life within 2 seconds?"

We can speculate on baseless hypotheticals all day long, but what would that help us with?
Feb 21, 2017 5:45 PM

Dec 2016
Ivich said:
Neocons are not sensible, stop watching CNN. There is no "logic" in starting a war with Russia

The fuck are you talking about? Where in my post did I mention that going to war with Russia was logical?

What's the difference?
Feb 21, 2017 6:08 PM

Jan 2014
People running to extremes is tiresome. It is not preferable that tensions continue to rise between the nations.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Feb 21, 2017 8:25 PM

Mar 2013
Gohdhand said:
The fuck are you talking about? Where in my post did I mention that going to war with Russia was logical?

Then why be opposed to Trump's attempts at getting along with Russia? Why act like diplomacy is for idiots?
Feb 22, 2017 12:17 PM

Dec 2016
Ivich said:
Then why be opposed to Trump's attempts at getting along with Russia? Why act like diplomacy is for idiots?

I'm not opposed to a friendly approach to Russia (though it probably wouldn't work in the end and Trump isn't even doing a good job being friendly with Russia so far), but I would have a problem with Trump illegally collaborating with Russia before or after the election, which is what this thread is about.

What's the difference?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.