Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2017 11:47 PM

May 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cure Gelato aka Lion girl Aoi episode.
Nice episode. Unlike ichika or arisugawa, Aoi doesn't have particular interest with sweets.
So, expecting some development in future, especially when they gave little flaskback that hinting Aoi was ojou-sama-like who played violin before found and poisoning by rock.

Next, the three relationship is maze maze next week.

and the transformation scene is really great with pulling jacket gesture that was cool.
megmicaFeb 18, 2017 11:55 PM
Feb 19, 2017 8:17 AM

Feb 2008
I thought Gelato transformation were really great and cute, she trying to punch monster lol.
No precure next episode aww well but at least we see some improve in friendships, when they gotta cook sweet together.
I thought we gotta see Akira in next preview when I saw theatre play but guess not.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 19, 2017 12:41 PM

May 2008
BEST BLUE CURE EVER!
Feb 20, 2017 3:31 AM
Oct 2016
So far pretty good. Though not better than mahoutsukai either. This episode is pretty good. But I think everything are summed up really fast. They focused too much on the story and somehow forget the transform and attack scene so they just shovel it. I dont say that its a bad idea, but when a new cure is arriving, I think its better if they made that scene a bit longer. Aoi seemed to be upset for only 1 minute then got the transforming device and transform without being shocked or suspicious or else.
Feb 20, 2017 11:04 AM

Sep 2013
Such a beautiful ice cream that it even cooled down a frustrated Aoi :'(
The song and transformation were both great :)
Feb 22, 2017 1:18 PM

Oct 2011
Aoi is likeable and her transformation looked great.
So far no irritating characters in series, which is an achievement.

But they should work on those fights - in episode 1 it looked great but I hope it won't be just tying monsters and that's it.
Feb 22, 2017 1:24 PM

Nov 2011
Dalek-baka said:
Aoi is likeable and her transformation looked great.
So far no irritating characters in series, which is an achievement.
But they should work on those fights - in episode 1 it looked great but I hope it won't be just tying monsters and that's it.

if you're expecting a futari style fights, you'll probably be disappointed. even the attack in the opening was kinda generic. maybe we'll see some spectacular fight near the end...time will tell.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Feb 23, 2017 3:02 AM

Nov 2012
i quite liked aoi, she's a cool "rock" precure. although the buildup to her transformation did feel kind of rushed..
Feb 24, 2017 5:46 PM

Oct 2011
Those fluffy bloomer shots in Gelato's transformation.

Forum icon by Yandere

Jun 3, 2021 6:49 AM

Feb 2020
Gelato's transformation was nice.

After these three episodes I have to say Mahou Tsukai was superior with pretty much everything: animation, characters and their chemistry, storytelling and the overall atmosphere etc. It was just much more intriguing in my opinion.
Mar 8, 7:44 AM
Mar 2023
Liked the backgrounds.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 41 Discussion

Kagami - Nov 27, 2017

5 by Dr_3ncephalon »»
Mar 27, 3:19 PM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 49 Discussion

Kagami - Jan 28, 2018

17 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 10, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 4 Discussion

megmica - Feb 25, 2017

14 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 2 Discussion

megmica - Feb 11, 2017

20 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:22 AM

Poll: » Kirakira☆Precure A La Mode Episode 1 Discussion

megmica - Feb 4, 2017

40 by CronoGlasses »»
Mar 8, 7:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.