Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v8: The Twins Mafia | Game End - And the Beast Dances (Mafia Wins)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
Mar 1, 2017 9:01 AM

Aug 2012
Time!

Mar 1, 2017 9:02 AM

Aug 2012
Vote Count 4.3 (Final)

[ 2 ] Sollux16 - CorruptedPurity, Zymf
[ 1 ] Zymf - TheConquerer

Not Voting
Red_Salmon, Sollux16, Mishukax, RE1031

Mod Note(s)
I'm proud of you guys who are still posting. Thanks. Tell me if the count is wrong within 5 minutes :)

Vote Track 4.3

Zymf: CorruptedPurity -> Sollux16
Red_Salmon:
Sollux16:
RE1031: Zymf -> Sollux16 -> CorruptedPurity -> Unvote
TheConquerer: Zymf -> Sollux16 -> Zymf
CorruptedPurity: Sollux16
Mishukax:

Mar 1, 2017 9:03 AM

May 2013
RE1031 said:
Yeah that was a misreading on my part. Still weird though because I was notified that it was a visit on Red_Salmon, not a bodyguard or anything of the sort.

Damn that's actually pretty weird.
Either Corrupted is maf and simply visited Salmon (while his buddy makes the kill?) and is lying about his ability - why he would even claim Bodyguard if that was the case is far above my head but anyway.
Or either you only detected a visit because Corrupted's bodyguarding didn't actually 'take effect' since Salmon wasn't targetted by the mafia and Corrupted didn't actually 'save' him.
Mar 1, 2017 9:03 AM

May 2014
Well I hope they're scum. But I got a baaad feeling.
I've been here way too long...
Mar 1, 2017 9:05 AM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
Arrrgh vote Zymf guys?
vote Zymf
Sorry but sollux feels wayy to innocent right now even if they are absent

I have this panicky thought were gonna screw this up...

It's not about whether Sollux feels inno or not. If Sollux flips town, a mislynch GUARANTEES our lose. The only way to stop that is either lynching sollux or not mislynching. (Unless ur really confident, I suggest the former)

Sep 2016
Worse comes to worse we can blame modkill \o/
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.

May 2014
But isn't lynching sollux if he's town also a mislynch?
Mar 1, 2017 9:07 AM

May 2014

This is gonna be the decider isn't it...

May 2013
TheConquerer said:
But isn't lynching sollux if he's town also a mislynch?

Yeah but it saves a day because we're not losing two townies.
RE1031 said:
Worse comes to worse we can blame modkill \o/

Town's worst enemy is inactivity, eh.

Aug 2012
Opps wrong post.

Mar 1, 2017 9:08 AM

Aug 2012
End of Day Phase 4

The pairless twins grew restless. The still paired grew suspicious. What on earth brew in the heart of the other half that drove them to these insane murders? This was supposed to be a fun vacation, running in the beach, taking selfies of "Guess who?" with their beloved sibling and confusing all their social media followers. And yet the only images they could take are those of death. None of them knew who's the culprit behind these crimes. They knew it must be one of them, but could they continue with these suspicions? It seems devilish to be suspicious of their other half, but what can they do when their own life is at stake? Sollux16, terrified of furthering investigation remained silent. Maybe it was the vocal twins that got on the nerves of the more silent ones, he thought. Perhaps this way he can be saved. He tiptoed around the hotel, trying his best not to stir trouble. Or was it that he tiptoed to not let people see that he was trouble?

When he reached to a balcony, all by his lonesome, he breathe the fresh air, hoping no one bothers him with the mysteries of the night murders when an unexpected group of anxious vacationers stormed into his room accusing him of the murders. They drove him to the far edge and while arguing his viability for horrible crimes, they tipped his shoulder, where he lost his balance and fall off the balcony. Down he goes. The result of the fall was brutal but none of the others wanted to describe it. However with the fall, will the killings stop?

Sollux16 was lynched.
He was

Countdown to Day 5

Town should go to bed. No Night talk is allowed.
Sweet dreams, fellow visitors. Hope the hotel service finds you well. Or vice versa

Mar 1, 2017 11:04 AM

Mar 2015
I visited Shinichi-Kun last night (N3) Got no results. As we know that he was killed we can assume that there is one more roleblocker (at least)

(Internet at my dorm sucks. Can't even load MAL pages. I'll be online again 10 hours before phase change. Sorry about this)
Mar 1, 2017 11:08 AM

Mar 2015
Red_Salmon said:
I visited Shinichi-Kun last night (N3) Got no results. As we know that he was killed we can assume that there is one more roleblocker (at least)

(Internet at my dorm sucks. Can't even load MAL pages. I'll be online again 10 hours before phase change. Sorry about this)
24 hour phase? ;-;
Mar 2, 2017 9:00 AM

Aug 2012
End of Night Phase 4

Somewhere in the night, some vacationers woke up when they hear a soft sad choir sung from unknown corners of the hotel. They tried to locate where it came from but they failed to do so. Something about the song saddens them so much. It hurts losing their twins, and now they had to go through the whole trial by themselves, giving them no rest to mourn the death of their other half. It felt like ages ago when they last able to tell their twin that they appreciate he was born, that they were born together. That's the thing about siblings, they felt they know each other enough to never have the need for words, and yet when their siblings are gone, those unspoken words became their regret. It was while they ponder about such loss that they heard a chill cry.
The vacationers rush towards the sound of the scream but what they came to is the room of one of their fellow friends. Wasn't he with them? When did he return to his room? Or was he not with them from the start and they were too distracted by the mellow choir?

They entered Red_Salmon's room and saw him sleeping in his room. Something seems to be missing though. It was his pair of what used to be watchful eyes. They scene was so gory they had to close his lids for him. Ah, and there he lays, looking peacefully asleep, resting away from the duty to stay alive.

Red_Salmon was found dead.
He was

Countdown to Night 5

Good day, dearest vacationers!
Rise and shine! A new day, a new mystery to solve.
Phase will be 24 hours.

@Zymf @Red_Salmon @RE1031 @TheConquerer @CorruptedPurity @Mishukax

Mar 2, 2017 9:05 AM

Mar 2015
In character (Dieing):

"Alas! I was not able to avenge you Lopmon (@logic340 ) and .. *coughs blood*... a-and now, I shall ioin you."

Dies.
Mar 2, 2017 9:11 AM

Sep 2016
Yuppppp
vote: Zymf
Have some stuff to do but.. Pretty sure the last two mafia are CorruptedPurity and Zymf. Later we can talk about our night actions.
Mar 2, 2017 9:27 AM

May 2014
So @CorruptedPurity what happened to protecting Redsalmon?
Mar 2, 2017 9:50 AM

Dec 2012
@RE1031: How are you sure?

Vote: TheConqueror
I don't fully trust your Motion Detector claim.
I will look more into things later...
Mar 2, 2017 10:11 AM

May 2014
Should mention I used my ability on Redsalmon last night.
2 actions occured. One is obviously the night kill but has anyone any idea who the second was. Cause I doubt it was Redsalmon if they died.

Also vote Zymf , gotta agree him and CP are the shadiest right now.
Mar 2, 2017 12:07 PM

May 2014
Well these games are about as crowded as the 2017 inauguration...

Mar 2, 2017 1:21 PM

Sep 2016
Zymf said:

Honestly, I'm not. I'm trusting Mishu for being the first person who voted for Claire. I'm trusting TheConquerer because of the Day 1 lynching where he was second in line and Claire didn't mind voting for him. And I'm still iffy on CorruptedPurity because I highly doubt his bodyguard claim, but at the same time, he has been pretty helpful. You (Zymf) on the other hand are the only one left..
Also, I visited TheConquerer last night and one other person visited him.
Mar 2, 2017 1:41 PM

Dec 2012
I was the one who visited TheConqueror (by random)

Players ordered by twins
Oyasumi_Rosie - Follower (Chii)
Phraze - Compulsive visitor (Freya)
-
Grapefruit21 - Compulsive visitor (Hitachiin Hikaru)
??? - Hitachiin Kaoru
-
_Claire_ - Mafia Roleblocker (Kinoshita Yuuko)
??? - Kinoshita Hideyoshi
-
Sleipnirr - Compulsive visitor (Plusle)
??? - Minun
-
Zymf - Compulsive visitor (Ram)
Shinichi-Kun- Tracker (Rem)
-
Sollux16 - Compulsive visitor (Okumura Yukio)
Red_Salmon - Watcher (Okumura Rin)
-
logic340 - Compulsive visitor (Lopmon)
??? - Terreriermon

Others:
RE1031 - Voyeur (???)
TheConqueror - Motion Detector (???)
CorruptedPurity - Bodyguard (???)
Mishukax - ??? (???)

... Could this list please be completed? I think CorruptedPurity once claimed Minun or Terreriermon. What about the rest?
Mar 2, 2017 1:50 PM

Dec 2012
TheConquerer said:
Like, how am I shady? I'm transparent as glass. To be honest, I think all my posts so far have been very townish (maybe except for #1154 and my miss-claim), but of course I would think so, as I made them :P
Mar 2, 2017 2:19 PM

May 2014
Zymf said:
TheConquerer said:
Like, how am I shady? I'm transparent as glass. To be honest, I think all my posts so far have been very townish (maybe except for #1154 and my miss-claim), but of course I would think so, as I made them :P

You voted Claire last and were opting for a sollux lynch alot more than a Claire lynch.
I also find RE and Mishu as more town-like especially since they were alot more helpfull the day of the sollux lynch. Cp is scummy for his lack of replies though and the fact that he hasn't really mentioned anything about his actions and red died.
You visited me? Does your role say anything informative or is it random?
Mar 2, 2017 2:23 PM

May 2013
TheConquerer said:
Cp is scummy for his lack of replies though and the fact that he hasn't really mentioned anything about his actions and red died.

Idk man Corrupted is the one who got the Sollux lynch done and he had a precise idea in mind when going for it, also he mentioned that he used his two shots already so pretty sure he couldn't protect Salmon.
Zymf's role does nothing but visit.

@Zymf here
RE1031 - Voyeur (Kaoru)
TheConqueror - Motion Detector (Hideyoshi)
CorruptedPurity - Bodyguard (Terriermon)
Mishukax - ??? (Minun)
Zymf - VT (Ram)
Mar 2, 2017 2:30 PM

May 2013
Let's try to see what scum would do. They are two. Let's assume that.
If a townie is lynched, they win. If they get lynched twice in a row, they lose. In other words, protecting each other is highly dangerous.

Here is what the players think:
Zymf - willing to vote TheConquerer
RE1031 - willing to vote Zymf or Corrupted
TheConquerer - willing to vote Zymf and Corrupted
Corrupted - not willing to vote Zymf (or at least he was defending him the previous day), idk who he'd vote
Me - willing to vote Zymf, Corrupted or Conq

Assume RE1031 is a confirmed townie.

Zymf and Corrupted are in a team: they are clearly lost and must thus attempt bussing one another. I don't see that. Though Corrupted hasn't shown up today.
Zymf and Conq are in a team: Zymf is in trouble and since Corrupted is the second biggest candidate and will probably get lynched after Zymf, it is in Conq's best interest to buss Zymf and easily get rid of Corrupted the following day (which me/RE1031 are willing to vote), thus winning the game. Conq is voting for Zymf so possible scenario here.
Conq and Corrupted are in a team: as Zymf is the biggest lynch candidate, they are in a good spot and wouldn't attempt much this phase unless me and RE were to vote for one of them, in which case they would buss. Conq scumreads Corrupted but will lynch Zymf first, thus winning the game. Another possible scenario.

Since only the two last scenarios make sense to me, and Conq is in both, I will:
Vote: TheConquerer
although the first scenario is fragile and subject to change once Corrupted shows up.
Mar 2, 2017 2:48 PM

Dec 2012
Thanks RE ^^

Zymf said:
Players ordered by twins
-
RE1031 - Voyeur (Hitachiin Kaoru)
-
TheConqueror - Motion Detector (Kinoshita Hideyoshi)
-
Mishukax - ??? (Minun)
-
-
-
CorruptedPurity - Bodyguard (Terreriermon)

@Mishukax, What role (race) are you?

If we assume that every unique Power role, either mafia or town, is paired with a normal compulsive visitor (VT), then I am confirmed townie, CorruptedPurity's claim holds true but TheConqueror's doesn't AND Mishukax should have a Power role!

We assume that there are 3 mafia including _Claire_, but I think it's possible that there are only 2. If so, it would be likely that the 2 mafia are twins, meaning that TheConqueror is mafia.

So basically.. if there are 2 mafia left, I think it's Mishukax and CorruptedPurity. If only 1, then TheConqueror. Based only on the claims..
ZymfMar 2, 2017 2:58 PM
Mar 2, 2017 2:59 PM

May 2013
So I'm finally asked to claim.
I do have a power role - but I've already won the game unless I get lynched for some reason. Try and take a guess!

Also Conq claims to have a power role but is already paired with a power role - he's basically the only anomaly in the system. According to your vote on Conq, you think the chance is bigger that there are only 2 mafia? Think about it - fourteen players. Even a 12-player game is most of the time granted three mafia members.

Your basis for thinking Conq is ruled out as mafia if there are 2 members left doesn't really make sense.
Mar 2, 2017 3:02 PM

May 2013
Zymf said:
If we assume that every unique Power role, either mafia or town, is paired with a normal compulsive visitor (VT), then I am confirmed townie, CorruptedPurity's claim holds true but TheConqueror's doesn't AND Mishukax should have a Power role!

Wait, in the event that Conq is town, this means the VT (Compulsive Visitor) role can be replaced by a mafia (see Claire) so I don't see how you're a confirmed townie. Just possibly one.
Mar 2, 2017 3:05 PM

May 2014
Mishukax said:
Let's try to see what scum would do. They are two. Let's assume that.
If a townie is lynched, they win. If they get lynched twice in a row, they lose. In other words, protecting each other is highly dangerous.

Hang on, how ridiculous is it to base your theory on the idea that whoever a player is voting must be their scum buddy.
Mafia might as well get town lynched or make town turn against each other and they win easily. Bussing a fellow mafia is a bigger risk than simply leading two leading accusations each against two different towns, effectively ensuring their success.
Now if you read back to when Claire was lynched with the hypothesis that CP and Zymf are scum buddies, it appears to me at least that you can obviously see they were protecting Claire. Which is why I see them as scum buddies.
I gtg offline but I would recommend looking through more pages and seeing if CP and Zymf actually ever throw accusations at each other. If I'm right they'll probably never have any that aren't small and will probably never have visited each other either.

Idk if human motion detector is a pr, but it's what I have. If you have any useful results share them and I'll check when I come back tomorrow.
And for God's sake let's not have just 2 more posts when I return...
Mar 2, 2017 3:09 PM

Dec 2012
Mishukax said:
Also Conq claims to have a power role but is already paired with a power role
Yea, I noticed that and have edited my post accordingly...

So you are a survivor? I didn't think we has any of those, but in that case, the setup is probably more random and less straightforward.

I know that 2 mafia is a bit low, but if we mislynch today and the game doesn't end this phase, then it means there's only 1 left. But yea, let's just keep assuming there are 2 for now.

I know I am town, I assume RE is town and then there can only be one more town... hmm...
Mar 2, 2017 3:11 PM

Dec 2012
Mishukax said:
Zymf said:

Wait, in the event that Conq is town, this means the VT (Compulsive Visitor) role can be replaced by a mafia (see Claire) so I don't see how you're a confirmed townie. Just possibly one.
Tbh, I did notice that as well, but deliberately didn't mention it :P
I don't have much to say, except: That isn't the case.
Mar 2, 2017 3:14 PM

Dec 2012
If you think me and CorruptedPurity is scumbodies, can we at least agree to lynch CorruptedPurity and not me?

Vote: CorruptedPurity
ZymfMar 2, 2017 3:17 PM
Mar 2, 2017 3:19 PM

May 2013
TheConquerer said:
Hang on, how ridiculous is it to base your theory on the idea that whoever a player is voting must be their scum buddy.
Mafia might as well get town lynched or make town turn against each other and they win easily. Bussing a fellow mafia is a bigger risk than simply leading two leading accusations each against two different towns, effectively ensuring their success.
Now if you read back to when Claire was lynched with the hypothesis that CP and Zymf are scum buddies, it appears to me at least that you can obviously see they were protecting Claire. Which is why I see them as scum buddies.
I gtg offline but I would recommend looking through more pages and seeing if CP and Zymf actually ever throw accusations at each other. If I'm right they'll probably never have any that aren't small and will probably never have visited each other either.

Idk if human motion detector is a pr, but it's what I have. If you have any useful results share them and I'll check when I come back tomorrow.
And for God's sake let's not have just 2 more posts when I return...

What? No, that's not what I'm saying and I'm not basing my thoughts on that.
Suppose the two scums are the two biggest lynch candidate. It doesn't make sense for scum to defend each other because that won't make their situation better.
If the two biggest lynch candidates comprise of a scum followed by a townie, then the second scum will buss his scumbuddy and the following day will lynch the other town.
If scum are in no particular danger, then of course they will work with town to lynch a townie.

Bussing is indeed a risk, but it's the better risk to take if scum were to be in danger. This looks like a good situation for scum but if one of them get lynched it's very difficult for the second.

I agree, I have to do some re-reading because I've forgotten some facts that could be relevant. There are two things that make me believe Corrupted at this point, which were mentioned in the past: he once visited the same target as Claire did, and Claire once asked: "who is cp?". Could be a ruse though - who says mafia can't visit the same target (and who says they can't visit each other either? afterall, if they're aware of the power roles in play, they could take advantage of that)
Mar 2, 2017 3:31 PM

May 2013
Zymf said:
So you are a survivor? I didn't think we has any of those, but in that case, the setup is probably more random and less straightforward.

Yup, my claim would have come earlier if I was actually pressured into it, I could have probably done it anyway alongside all the PR claims because mafia has better people to kill, but since I was never asked and for safety measures, I never did. I'm not a simple survivor though, I do have a 2-shot that negates people's visits on me - which, I asked, does include mafia kills. So you could say I'm a PR.
And I think the setup could still be straightforward in the sense that one twin is compulsive visitor (town or maf), the other is PR (town or maf).
Mar 2, 2017 3:35 PM

May 2013
inb4 RE1031 is an elaborate scum.

Gotta be paranoid when you can be.
Mar 2, 2017 4:03 PM

Dec 2012
@TheConqueror: Also, I didn't just vote "last", I voted during the last 10 seconds! That means I decided 100% whether to lynch Claire or go for a no-lynch. Assuming I am scum, why would I throw Claire under the bus like that, when it would be much more profitable to blame Shinichi-kun for a no-lynch?
Mar 2, 2017 8:27 PM

Dec 2014
TheConquerer said:
So @CorruptedPurity what happened to protecting Redsalmon?

Do you people honestly not read???? I said it many times before that my ability is a 2 shot, 1 on Shinichi N2 and one on Red N3.
RE1031 said:
Zymf said:

Honestly, I'm not. I'm trusting Mishu for being the first person who voted for Claire. I'm trusting TheConquerer because of the Day 1 lynching where he was second in line and Claire didn't mind voting for him. And I'm still iffy on CorruptedPurity because I highly doubt his bodyguard claim, but at the same time, he has been pretty helpful. You (Zymf) on the other hand are the only one left..
Also, I visited TheConquerer last night and one other person visited him.

You're honestly trusting people based on whether they voted on Claire? FYI, bussing is a very common tatic employed by maf and usually if one of them goes down, someone on the train would be maf.

TheConquerer said:
Zymf said:

You voted Claire last and were opting for a sollux lynch alot more than a Claire lynch.
I also find RE and Mishu as more town-like especially since they were alot more helpfull the day of the sollux lynch. Cp is scummy for his lack of replies though and the fact that he hasn't really mentioned anything about his actions and red died.

I was asleep, did you expect me to be online 24/7 to attend all your posts? Also, I've been nothing but helpful and active for the past 5 days and giving informative reads on people.

Zymf said:
Thanks RE ^^

Zymf said:
Players ordered by twins
-
RE1031 - Voyeur (Hitachiin Kaoru)
-
TheConqueror - Motion Detector (Kinoshita Hideyoshi)
-
Mishukax - ??? (Minun)
-
-
-
CorruptedPurity - Bodyguard (Terreriermon)

I have a similar to read to yours that Conq is scum.
Zymf said:
If you think me and CorruptedPurity is scumbodies, can we at least agree to lynch CorruptedPurity and not me?

Vote: CorruptedPurity

Again, for the record, I have reasons to believe you're town. But, now you're just playing to survive instead of playing to actually lynch maf and win.

My reads:
Conq: Scum
Zymf: Town
Mishu :Unknown (But at this moment its as good as scum due to deduction)
RE: 100% town

Conq is literally the outlier here when we come to claiming our roles. Every VT is paired with either a PR or a maf. The fact that he claimed a PR to be twinned with a maf is already an outlier. I believe that he is a nilla maf that has compulsive visiting but upon seeing Zymf's list of "Voyuer/Tracker/Follower/Pervert?/Motion Detecter", he realized no one claimed motion detector and thought it would be a safe claim when I doubt its even in the game.

I really do believe Zymf is town for his hammer onto claire. A scum usually bus but not to that stressful extent.

Vote:TheConquerer
Mar 2, 2017 8:30 PM

Dec 2014
Red_Salmon said:
In character (Dieing):

"Alas! I was not able to avenge you Lopmon (@logic340 ) and .. *coughs blood*... a-and now, I shall ioin you."

Dies.

Lopmon was my twin, if anyone is to blame for being unable to protect him... It is me...

But fear not, I shall avenge you both and rid the world of these filthy scum, even if it costs me my life.
Mar 2, 2017 8:34 PM

Dec 2014
@RE1031: If you think my claim looks weird, take a look at Conq's claim and how it lines up with the pairings. The D1 interaction between him and Claire is what I believe to be extremely minor and shouldn't give him a free pass. Furthermore, he's only sheeping your read of me and Zymf being the 2 scum candidates. I personally believe that the real scum is Conq and 90% chance Mishu and 10% chance zymf.
Mar 2, 2017 9:45 PM

Sep 2016
JFC I'm so lost ;-;

N3:
TheConquerer is visited by Zymf and RE1031
What did everyone else do?

Right now, my top two candidates are Zymf and TheConquerer. But I guess TheConquerer is slightly more suspicious based on the weird role claim..
Mar 2, 2017 9:47 PM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
inb4 RE1031 is an elaborate scum.

Gotta be paranoid when you can be.

Ohohoho~
I wish lol.
Mar 2, 2017 10:01 PM

Sep 2016
Well Zymf to be honest is not even that suspicious, it's just that I credit CorruptedPurity and Mishukax to figuring out that Claire was scum.. And we know there have to be two scum left so based on process of elimination..
Mar 2, 2017 10:23 PM

Sep 2016
In case I don't wake up in time vote change: TheConquerer
Mar 2, 2017 11:15 PM

Nov 2008
Vote Count 5.1

[ 3 ] TheConquerer - Mishukax, CorruptedPurity, RE1031
[ 1 ] Zymf - TheConquerer
[ 1 ] CorruptedPurity - Zymf

Not Voting
none

Mod Note(s)
10 hours left~

Vote Track 5.1

Zymf: TheConquerer -> CorruptedPurity
RE1031: Zymf -> TheConquerer
TheConquerer: Zymf
CorruptedPurity: TheConquerer
Mishukax: TheConquerer

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Mar 2, 2017 11:59 PM

May 2014
Well town you sure know how to do exactly what scum want.
I'm not gonna change my vote, I still stick to what I think.
Cp has so far failed to actually protect anyone leaving his role still unproven.
Zymf just because you didn't have to vote Claire and could've left it as a tie doesn't mean you're town but I gotta admit it's late for a bussing technique.
CorruptedPurity said:

I was asleep, did you expect me to be online 24/7 to attend all your posts? Also, I've been nothing but helpful and active for the past 5 days and giving informative reads on people

Ah I noticed you posted more on the last day than I saw. I was only really online as soon as you went offline so it didn't feel like you contributing anything that day.

While CP is the less likely of the two to be scum at the moment. I still can't think of anyone other two people who fit the criteria more. Mishuhax and RE havent seemed to be, though I thought the same about Claire. I don't really have time to check for clues though.
Kinda find it weird he was calling Zymf as "highly likely" to be mafia yesterday but now he thinks Zymf is town with the same info.
Anyway I probably won't be back till phase change. This game actually does hang on what people choose to do. If they have time they look over who players were defending and if there's any inconsistencies. But I find those against me as weak. (Probably cause I know I'm town)
Mar 3, 2017 6:17 AM

Dec 2012
CorruptedPurity said:
@RE1031: If you think my claim looks weird, take a look at Conq's claim and how it lines up with the pairings. The D1 interaction between him and Claire is what I believe to be extremely minor and shouldn't give him a free pass. Furthermore, he's only sheeping your read of me and Zymf being the 2 scum candidates. I personally believe that the real scum is Conq and 90% chance Mishu and 10% chance zymf.
Hmm.. I really don't think that you and TheConqueror can be scumbuddies, unless you have some really elaborate bussing going on. So if there are 2 mafia, it has to be Mishukax and TheConqueror.
But I still think it's possible that there is only 1 mafia left, and if so, it might just as well be CorruptedPurity.
So if I could decide, I would go with TheConqueror today and if we mislynch but the game goes on, then CorruptedPurity tomorrow.

However, I don't decide. People already suspect that I am scumbuddies with CorruptedPurity, and it'll only get worse if I go for TheConqueror instead...
Another thing is that if there are 2 mafia, they can hammer a townie if there is just 1 townie-vote on them (3 out of 5). Therefore, we should rather find an agreement, which is both difficult and dangerous.

BUT if TheConqueror is really mafia, does that mean Mishukax is bussing him right now?
Mar 3, 2017 7:51 AM

Dec 2012
@RE1031: I'll follow your lead, whoever you choose to vote as long as it isn't me. Preferable TheConqueror or CorruptedPurity, but even also Mishukax.
Mar 3, 2017 8:17 AM

Sep 2016
Someone is bussing someone else. Or TheConquerer is town - but his role just doesn't make sense.
Mar 3, 2017 8:38 AM

May 2014
Really, is that what you're gonna say when town loses. My role didn't make sense?
Honestly it's disappointing to see town just sit by without double checking everything. I guess you all have up and settled for what seemed the easy lynch.
A human motion detector in a game like this is entirely normal, a bodyguard is unusual in comparison.
Well I guess I can say I told you so if I'm right about Zymf and CP. Otherwise Mishuhax and RE were pretty good scum.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.