Forum Settings
Forums

Mini Game v8: The Twins Mafia | Game End - And the Beast Dances (Mafia Wins)

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »
Feb 27, 2017 6:30 AM

May 2013
Wait. RE, can you confirm this/fill the empty spot?

RE1031 (Voyeur) (learn actions done to player) - Kaoru
N1: Rosie: ?
N2: CorruptedPurity: no actions done
Feb 27, 2017 6:31 AM

May 2013
Ever wondered how wild this setup could get with a witch? Lol.
Feb 27, 2017 6:40 AM

Dec 2014
Mishukax said:
Ever wondered how wild this setup could get with a witch? Lol.

Not familiar with a witch...
Feb 27, 2017 6:44 AM

Dec 2013
Red_Salmon said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
i am rem

I sent my twinsie messages to get himself to out in the thread but he never did so idk who he is.

Your twin is Zymf xD

must have missed that lol

Feb 27, 2017 6:47 AM

Dec 2013
I still wanna lynch cp no offense but every role makes sense in this setup but yours on top of that your role has the highest chance of being scum aligned.

@denjax if ur online can u make a vote count?

Feb 27, 2017 6:48 AM

Dec 2013
Ill decide where to go once ii see the vote count

Feb 27, 2017 7:00 AM

May 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
I still wanna lynch cp no offense but every role makes sense in this setup but yours on top of that your role has the highest chance of being scum aligned.

I agree that his role is weird but I disagree with it being scum aligned. It's a protective role which kills you when protecting, how the hell could that be a scum role and still be fair.
What do you think of Claire? Think she's the one who roleblocked you?

I'd be less surprised if one or more of the stalking roles was scum considering it can create conflict and give a chance to scum. But I'm also very open to the idea of the scum being found in the VT-aligned twins like I suggested earlier. Which means 7PRs 4VTs 3 scums. With factional abilities usable by any scum, so town can get confused as to who is what.

Still doubt Corrupted's claim lol, but if it is in this game then I guess its use in the setup would be that if he guards someone and dies in his stead, then it can confuse whoever stalked the intended victim.
Feb 27, 2017 7:12 AM

Dec 2013
Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I agree that his role is weird but I disagree with it being scum aligned. It's a protective role which kills you when protecting, how the hell could that be a scum role and still be fair.

I'd be less surprised if one or more of the stalking roles was scum considering it can create conflict and give a chance to scum. But I'm also very open to the idea of the scum being found in the VT-aligned twins like I suggested earlier. Which means 7PRs 4VTs 3 scums. With factional abilities usable by any scum, so town can get confused as to who is what.

Still doubt Corrupted's claim lol, but if it is in this game then I guess its use in the setup would be that if he guards someone and dies in his stead, then it can confuse whoever stalked the intended victim.

I mean its quite possible but i dont see why she would roleblock me as scum i think she would def roleblock me as town because she prob didnt like how i was acting.

Still Thats if hes telling the full truth of his ability, also i still dont wanna lynch sollux maybe cong tho.

Feb 27, 2017 7:12 AM

Nov 2008
Vote Count 3.4

[ 3 ] Sollux16 - Zymf, RE1031, TheConquerer
[ 2 ] CorruptedPurity - Shinichi-Kun, Phraze
[ 1 ] Shinichi-KunRed_Salmon
[ 1 ] Zymf - Sollux16
[ 1 ] TheConquerer_Claire_

Not Voting
Mishukax, CorruptedPurity

Mod Note(s)
@TheConquerer I will accept your vote but next time use the proper format. I respect that.
@Shinichi-Kun here you go.

Vote Track 3.4

Shinichi-Kun: _Claire_ -> CorruptedPurity
Zymf: Shinichi-Kun -> Sollux16
Red_Salmon: Shinichi-Kun
Phraze: CorruptedPurity
Sollux16: Zymf
_Claire_: TheConquerer
RE1031: TheConquerer -> Shinichi-Kun -> Unvote -> Phraze -> Sollux16
TheConquerer: Phraze -> Unvote -> Sollux16
CorruptedPurity: Shinichi-Kun -> Unvote
Mishukax:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 27, 2017 7:21 AM

Dec 2013
The Tracker learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.
The Follower learns what action a player performed, but not who that player targeted.
The Watcher learns who targeted a player, but not what actions were performed on them.
The Voyeur learns what actions were performed on a player, but not who targeted them.
The Motion Detector learns if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved.

Honestly the only roles in this list that i can see being scum aligned and actually useful to scum would be the Voyeur/follower

Feb 27, 2017 7:22 AM

Dec 2013
@denjax thanks <3

May 2013
I understand your point Shin yeah that does make sense.
It's just that from my understanding of the game (a PR twin, a VT twin) Claire has to be the VT one which means she can be mafia and use the factional RB instead of being a straight-up roleblocker. Maybe I'm just assuming too many things about the setup.

Dec 2014
@Sollux16 Pls respond and defend yourself. I don't feel comfortable lynching you even though you're a suspect.

@DenjaX, do you know the status of Sollux right now? cos a double modkill would be very bad for us. Also, have u found a replacement for Phraze?
Feb 27, 2017 7:24 AM

May 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
The Tracker learns who a player targeted, but not what action that player performed.
The Follower learns what action a player performed, but not who that player targeted.
The Watcher learns who targeted a player, but not what actions were performed on them.
The Voyeur learns what actions were performed on a player, but not who targeted them.
The Motion Detector learns if any actions were performed by or on a player, but not what they were, or who else was involved.

Honestly the only roles in this list that i can see being scum aligned and actually useful to scum would be the Voyeur/follower

Oh agreed, there's also the whole point of having something to claim and confusing the townies with the visits.
Feb 27, 2017 7:27 AM

Nov 2008
CorruptedPurity said:
do you know the status of Sollux right now? cos a double modkill would be very bad for us. Also, have u found a replacement for Phraze?
He told me he has a lot of assignments to do. Still could not find replacement for Phraze though. Both of them are in danger for modkills if this keeps up.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 27, 2017 7:31 AM

Dec 2014
Im following Zymf's theory about the setup. That being said, I did list the 4 main suspects using his theory. Of the 4, I read conq to be most town and Phraze to be the least. Mishu is leaning more town and Sollux is undecided because there is nothing to read off of him (more scummy by right). The fact that he's not online/wont be online during his lynch reminds me of Grape's lynch, I don't think lynching Sollux is a good idea.

Vote:Phraze
Why I am doing this even though I said that we should not vote Phraze? Situation has changed due to Sollux train forming and the fact that Phraze is more than likely gonna be modkilled, we could "reduce casualties" by lynching him. If he's maf, its good for us. If he's not maf, its also not as bad BECAUSE if we mislynch and he gets modkilled, tomorrow is an automatic MYLO and LYLO for us.
Feb 27, 2017 7:35 AM

Dec 2014
DenjaX said:
CorruptedPurity said:
do you know the status of Sollux right now? cos a double modkill would be very bad for us. Also, have u found a replacement for Phraze?
He told me he has a lot of assignments to do. Still could not find replacement for Phraze though. Both of them are in danger for modkills if this keeps up.

Ok call me pessimistic. But if we lynch anyone outside these 2, and its a mislynch, and these 2 flips town, its an immediate loss.

Why? we have 10, a mislynch + double town modkill would result in 7 for the night. Maf kills one and wins the game. The likelihood of this scenario happening is very low but its still possible. I think we have to lynch one of the 2 to prevent this from happening.
Feb 27, 2017 7:38 AM

May 2013
CorruptedPurity said:
Ok call me pessimistic. But if we lynch anyone outside these 2, and its a mislynch, and these 2 flips town, its an immediate loss.

Why? we have 10, a mislynch + double town modkill would result in 7 for the night. Maf kills one and wins the game. The likelihood of this scenario happening is very low but its still possible. I think we have to lynch one of the 2 to prevent this from happening.

Or we can just lynch scum.
Vote: _Claire_
Feb 27, 2017 7:40 AM

Dec 2014
Mishukax said:
CorruptedPurity said:

I don't get it, what makes you read her scum? So far, I only got polar opposite reads from claire, people either town-read her (Shini/Zymf) or scum-read her (You/RE). Rarely any neutral reads.
Feb 27, 2017 7:46 AM

Dec 2013
tbf i do like cp idea but seeing as how i dont trust cp i would be weird to follow his suggestion.

Mishukax said:
CorruptedPurity said:

Now is not the time to vote without reason mishu

Feb 27, 2017 8:00 AM

Mar 2015
1 hour left

Sorry I'm late guys! Had a busy day :/ first order of business
unvote

Now I shall reread the past few pages.
Feb 27, 2017 8:03 AM

Mar 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, I fear I may crash from my lack of sleep sometime soon. I don't know how long it will last or if I'll be awake for phase change but I'll try my best to stay awake and contribute as much as I can as long as I can.

So this is how addicting this game can become xD Rest up well mate.

Also, why is my twin in danger? ;-; he was pretty townie D1 and D2
Feb 27, 2017 8:16 AM

May 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
Now is not the time to vote without reason mishu

CorruptedPurity said:
I don't get it, what makes you read her scum?

Can you like not go there, I gave my reasons. According to my understanding of the setup, which you're free to agree with or not, Claire cannot be a town PR since her twin is already one. I know, it's simple, but it's what I think.

All these watchers/trackers and the faction who gets the roleblocker is the townies? Idk man.
Feb 27, 2017 8:16 AM

Dec 2014
Red_Salmon said:
CorruptedPurity said:
Also, I fear I may crash from my lack of sleep sometime soon. I don't know how long it will last or if I'll be awake for phase change but I'll try my best to stay awake and contribute as much as I can as long as I can.

So this is how addicting this game can become xD Rest up well mate.

Also, why is my twin in danger? ;-; he was pretty townie D1 and D2

I honestly feel like shit, my eyes are bloodshot and my eyebags are so puffy, touching them feels icky. I feel like vomiting and I have a minor headache. I don't have classes tomorrow but I really need to crash soon. 45 mins til I can...
Feb 27, 2017 8:18 AM

Dec 2014
Actually having a 24 hour night phase inbetween days would help me ALOT. I predict that I wont wake up for at least 16 hours after I sleep.
Feb 27, 2017 8:18 AM

Mar 2015
I thought up a plan for N3 before I had considered the possibility of a roleblocker. Here's the plan:

I watch @Shinichi-Kun (cuz hes the towniest of them all) while @CorruptedPurity bodyblocks me. Everyone has to visit Shinichi. Those who will not be there will either be mafia or the person killed by the mafia. We can then triangulate.

Although this might not work completely, it can at least give us some info about the abilities of the mafia and maybe their number. And we can also find out if all of them have to visit the person being murdered... A worthwhile undertaking??? Even if one of the claims is a lie, I'll die but you guys will have some information for D4.

@RE1031 and @Zymf want your thoughts too
Feb 27, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2014
Red_Salmon said:
I thought up a plan for N3 before I had considered the possibility of a roleblocker. Here's the plan:

I watch @Shinichi-Kun (cuz hes the towniest of them all) while @CorruptedPurity bodyblocks me. Everyone has to visit Shinichi. Those who will not be there will either be mafia or the person killed by the mafia. We can then triangulate.

Although this might not work completely, it can at least give us some info about the abilities of the mafia and maybe their number. And we can also find out if all of them have to visit the person being murdered... A worthwhile undertaking??? Even if one of the claims is a lie, I'll die but you guys will have some information for D4.

I find 1 flaw in your plan. If the roleblocker is mafia, can't they just roleblock you?
Also, I only have 1 shot left on my bodyblock since I used one on shinichi day 2. Just FYI
Feb 27, 2017 8:21 AM

Dec 2012
#1019: So far, it seems there is a pattern that every power role is twin with a non-claimed role (most likely compulsive visitor). I agree with Mishukax's theory that each pair of twins only have 1 normal compulsive visitor, and therefore more people should claim their flavor role.

Mishukax said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

It might be 4 PR, 3 Mafia and 7 VT. If CorruptedPurity is lying about her PR claim that is.
During the night I might go back and look at when CorruptedPurity first claimed. If she claimed Bodyblocker right after Roleblockers were declared a scum-role, it might be that he is trying to cover up her actual role (RB) with a similar role (BB).

CorruptedPurity said:
Im following Zymf's theory about the setup. That being said, I did list the 4 main suspects using his theory. Of the 4, I read conq to be most town and Phraze to be the least. Mishu is leaning more town and Sollux is undecided because there is nothing to read off of him (more scummy by right). The fact that he's not online/wont be online during his lynch reminds me of Grape's lynch, I don't think lynching Sollux is a good idea.

Why I am doing this even though I said that we should not vote Phraze? Situation has changed due to Sollux train forming and the fact that Phraze is more than likely gonna be modkilled, we could "reduce casualties" by lynching him. If he's maf, its good for us. If he's not maf, its also not as bad BECAUSE if we mislynch and he gets modkilled, tomorrow is an automatic MYLO and LYLO for us.
We currently have 10 players left and we assume there are 3 scum.
If 2 die now and 1 tonight, we will be 7 tomorrow and at LYLO
If only 1 die now and 1 tonight, we will be 8 tomorrow, but we would still be at LYLO because 1 would be lynched and 1 would be killed during night and we would be down to 6.

So I don't understand why you would rather go with the first option when we can go with the second and get double chance to lynch scum. Are you trying to protect your scumbuddies?
ZymfFeb 27, 2017 8:38 AM
Feb 27, 2017 8:26 AM

Mar 2015
CorruptedPurity said:
Red_Salmon said:

I find 1 flaw in your plan. If the roleblocker is mafia, can't they just roleblock you?
Also, I only have 1 shot left on my bodyblock since I used one on shinichi day 2. Just FYI

I agree. Need to tweak the plan. Can we brainstorm on a plan for N3 along these lines? It is highly necessary.
Feb 27, 2017 8:29 AM

Dec 2012
Red_Salmon said:

It has potential, but it is flawed unfortunately.
Why wouldn't the mafia just kill Shinichi-kun? If everyone target Shinichi-kun, then you wouldn't be able to tell with your Watcher-ability who actually killed him.
Feb 27, 2017 8:32 AM

Dec 2014
Zymf said:
#1019: So far, it seems there is a pattern that every power role is twin with a non-claimed role (most likely compulsive visitor). I agree with Mishukax's theory that each pair of twins only have 1 normal compulsive visitor, and therefore more people should claim their flavor role.

Mishukax said:

It might be 4 PR, 3 Mafia and 7 VT. If CorruptedPurity is lying about her PR claim that is.
During the night I might go back and look at when CorruptedPurity first claimed. If she claimed Bodyblocker right after Roleblockers were declared a scum-role, it might be that she is trying to cover up her actual role (RB) with a similar role (BB).

Go check, I'm pretty sure I made my claims before we even considered a roleblocker in the game. Also, I'm a he, but I don't mind being called a she tbh. Just FYI.

Zymf said:

CorruptedPurity said:

We currently have 10 players left and we assume there are 3 scum.
If 2 die now and 1 tonight, we will be 7 tomorrow and at LYLO
If only 1 die now and 1 tonight, we will be 8 tomorrow, but we would still be at LYLO because 1 would be lynched and 1 would be killed during night and we would be down to 6.

So I don't understand why you would rather go with the first option when we can go with the second and get double chance to lynch scum. Are you trying to protect your scumbuddies?

I worked out the math. This is for assuming only Phraze would be modkilled, I did a post assuming Sollux would be modkilled too just under it.

So in my first theory (Before host told me Sollux may be modkilled but phraze will be)

1 confirmed die now (Phraze), 1 confirm night kill. We'll be left with 8, which is not LYLO, just MYLO. We can play around that with more options.
OR if we dont lynch Phraze
1 confirmed die now (Phraze), 1 we lynch, 1 die tonight. we're left with 7 which is both LYLO and MYLO.

So in my second theory (double modkilled)
2 confirmed die now, 1 confirm die tonight. We'll be at 7 with LYLO
2 confirmed die now, we lynch someone outside the 2 confirmed dead, 1 confirm die tonight, its an immediate lose.

So based on second theory, we need to lynch one of the two.
Feb 27, 2017 8:35 AM

Dec 2013
i would like it if cp protects me if his role is as true as he states because as a tracker i can pretty much find scum.

but in the end its up to him

I still dont like this vote diversity yet again

Feb 27, 2017 8:36 AM

Mar 2015
Zymf said:
Red_Salmon said:

It has potential, but it is flawed unfortunately.
Why wouldn't the mafia just kill Shinichi-kun? If everyone target Shinichi-kun, then you wouldn't be able to tell with your Watcher-ability who actually killed him.

Wow! That loop whole was quite big .-.
Damn. My reasoning capabilities aren't that sharp under a time constraint.
I'll be unable to vote today. Not sure who to trust anymore >.> too many possibilities.

Zymf man can you help to form an effective night strategy to force the maf into a corner. I believe it is possible.
Feb 27, 2017 8:36 AM

Dec 2013
i dont like this 1 bit i really dont trust cp what soever

Feb 27, 2017 8:37 AM

Sep 2016
Mishukax said:
Wait. RE, can you confirm this/fill the empty spot?

RE1031 (Voyeur) (learn actions done to player) - Kaoru
N1: Rosie: ?
N2: CorruptedPurity: no actions done

Rosie was visited and watched by someone - she was visited by Zymf and watched by Red_Salmon.

Also, I'm confused - when did TheConquerer claim Voyeur?
Shinichi-Kun said:

Follower is Oyasumi_Rosie, who is dead.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Feb 27, 2017 8:37 AM

Dec 2014
Red_Salmon said:

I agree. Need to tweak the plan. Can we brainstorm on a plan for N3 along these lines? It is highly necessary.

If there is a rolestopper, I don't think its possible. If its only a role blocker, follow your plan and ask Shinichi to visit you, if someone roleblocks you, Shinichi can pick up on that. However, then I need to wine with the maf on whether to protect Shinichi or you because we need both to live for the plan to work. So I need to play some serious mind games with the maf if we wanna try this.

However, a rolestopper would just destroy our plan as rolestopper would just visit you and Shinichi cant get a read on who visited you.
Feb 27, 2017 8:39 AM

Dec 2013
honestly i dont think im gonna change my vote on cp

Feb 27, 2017 8:39 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
i would like it if cp protects me if his role is as true as he states because as a tracker i can pretty much find scum.

but in the end its up to him

I still dont like this vote diversity yet again

I would need to gamble with the maf on who to protect. They would either target you or Red and its quite a 50/50 since you're both very useful and powerful roles.
Feb 27, 2017 8:41 AM

Dec 2013
Problem i have is i still dont trust cp's claim in the slighest and his plan seems to distract us from the active players.

Too me it just seems like hes trying to get attention away from any active players and focus on the fodder that cant do anything to defend themselves

Feb 27, 2017 8:41 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:

Honestly with how you've been reacting to me all day, I didn't expect you to.

However, you complain about the vote diversity but don't want to do anything about it. Just saying.
Feb 27, 2017 8:42 AM

Dec 2013
cause the votes on phraze and cong are weird.

THen u got mishu vote on claire

Feb 27, 2017 8:44 AM

Dec 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Problem i have is i still dont trust cp's claim in the slighest and his plan seems to distract us from the active players.

Too me it just seems like hes trying to get attention away from any active players and focus on the fodder that cant do anything to defend themselves

Did I not mention at first that I didn't like the train on Sollux because he could not defend himself??

Also, its not like we have a choice with the current threat of double modkills. If we mislynch, there is a small probability that the game ends here and now. No matter how you look at it, this play is the most pro-town because it guarantees at least 1 extra day.
Feb 27, 2017 8:44 AM

Sep 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
cause the votes on phraze and cong are weird.

THen u got mishu vote on claire

The vote on Claire is not that weird. I'm tempted to change my vote to Claire, because she may have been the one who roleblocked you. There's other possibilities, but that one is more likely.
Feb 27, 2017 8:45 AM

Sep 2016
Gonna do it actually. vote change: _Claire_
Feb 27, 2017 8:46 AM

Mar 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:

I believe there isn't much reason to vote on purity man :/ you must've realized that there are no clashes within any of the PR claims. Still believing that hes lieing is just paranoia or tunnelling or whim. You should take a moment to think outside the box.

Dec 2013
i just dont wanna lynch the mod kills at this point cause a high chance one of them will flip scum

With everything thats been going on there is prob a chance that claire is scum.

Dec 2012
It's difficult to make a plan foool-proof plan for N3 because
1. If we make a plan where everyone target the same player, the mafia can probably rolestop that player.
2. If we make a plan that depend on just 1 player, the mafia can probably roleblock that player.

I tried to come up with a plan, but I couldn't with this limited time. So I think it's better that we don't tell the mafia what we are going to do tonight.
It's a shame that we have lost our Follower, because that was a really useful role to determining other players actual role...
Feb 27, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2013
Red_Salmon said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I believe there isn't much reason to vote on purity man :/ you must've realized that there are no clashes within any of the PR claims. Still believing that hes lieing is just paranoia or tunnelling or whim. You should take a moment to think outside the box.

his role is so weird compared to the rest tho lol not like im being biased here.

Feb 27, 2017 8:47 AM

Dec 2014
Red_Salmon said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I tried telling him this the whole game but he wouldn't listen. I wouldn't bother if I were you, I'd just play around it for now.
Feb 27, 2017 8:50 AM

Mar 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
Red_Salmon said:

his role is so weird compared to the rest tho lol not like im being biased here.

Rem! I hope you think over it during the night.
But there is a high chance that you'll be killed too :/ soo confused right now. >.<
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (27) « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.