Forum Settings
Forums
Kiss Me At the Stroke of Midnight
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 2017 7:52 PM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
A-chan got his composure back seeing the troubled face of Hinana. It was sad that he decided to become her ally, holding back his own feelings for her. He really is a saint! But something definitely happened in the past and A-chan was there when it happened! I really want to know why Hinana was crying like that in the rain. These teasers will kill me. First the piano, and now this.

Shuu turned out to be a fujoshi and while she showed no emotion, she was certainly holding back. That face as she shut the door behind her and the final panel were good enough indications that she still likes Ayase. Mitsuki probably knew about it and that's why he got her involved.

Really liked it how Ayase went and revealed his past relationship with Shuu to Hinana and giving her assurance that she is the only one for him. But wow, 30 minutes went like a flash! Or Shige came back earlier than he said he would allow the two to spend some time together? Hinana's face after missing out on Ayase's wolf like kiss was hilarious. :D
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 9, 2017 11:58 PM
May 2012
where did you find the chapter?? i've been looking for this manga..
May 22, 2020 12:23 AM

Jul 2012
oh god a love rival now... i was ok with just ah-kun before but now a woman comes in lol

the fujoshi scene was fucking hilarious LOL

my predictions for hinana's backstory is she used to play piano but her parents died later, so then she was adopted. she gave up piano to study harder so she can get scholarship into a uni. that way her current parents dont have to pay a lot of $$$

RachelleMaya said:
where did you find the chapter?? i've been looking for this manga..
up to vol10 online everywhere

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo Chapter 29 Discussion

Short_Circut - Aug 10, 2021

0 by Short_Circut »»
Aug 10, 2021 3:39 PM

Poll: » Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo Chapter 36 Discussion

Mayuka - May 22, 2020

0 by Mayuka »»
May 22, 2020 4:24 AM

Poll: » Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo Chapter 14 Discussion

Mayuka - May 22, 2020

0 by Mayuka »»
May 22, 2020 12:35 AM

Poll: » Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo Chapter 6 Discussion

shanimebib - Oct 19, 2016

1 by Mayuka »»
May 21, 2020 11:01 PM

Poll: » Gozen 0-ji, Kiss shi ni Kite yo Chapter 1 Discussion

Stark700 - May 15, 2015

13 by Mayuka »»
May 21, 2020 10:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.