Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 17, 2017 11:00 AM
Dec 2016
You Fucking Kidding me .
This game costs $ 88 and without discount $ 100 . Its outrageous .
How much it costs there ?

Any chances of it going to steam ?

"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. " -Brihdaranyak Upanishad
Feb 17, 2017 11:11 AM

Jun 2014
What are you talking about? It retails for $39.50 in the US, and $59.99 in Canada.

Where are you seeing this $88 price?

Feb 17, 2017 11:13 AM
Dec 2016
Seiya said:
What are you talking about? It retails for $39.50 in the US, and $59.99 in Canada.

Amazon.in ( India )

http://www.amazon.in/Ys-Memories-Celceta-PS-Vita/dp/B00BAWXCP2
"You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny. " -Brihdaranyak Upanishad
Feb 17, 2017 11:16 AM

Jun 2014
HaanFrost said:
Seiya said:

Amazon.in ( India )

This game is region free, so I would suggest importing from either Europe or the US.

Feb 17, 2017 11:17 AM
Dec 2016
Seiya said:
HaanFrost said:

Amazon.in ( India )

This game is region free, so I would suggest importing from either Europe or the US.

Wouldn't that cost Extra Money and make the price rise again ?
Feb 17, 2017 11:18 AM

Jun 2014
HaanFrost said:
Seiya said:

It depends on how much the shipping costs. I can't buy video games where I live, so I have to buy them all online, and have them shipped to me.

Feb 17, 2017 11:28 AM
Dec 2016
Seiya said:
HaanFrost said:

It depends on how much the shipping costs. I can't buy video games where I live, so I have to buy them all online, and have them shipped to me.

It seems shipping costs are anywhere between $ 20- $ 40 .
Even if I ask my local retailer to get this for me , I would end up paying extra just like my Friend did with One Piece Pirate Warrior for PS3 .
Feb 17, 2017 11:42 AM

Jun 2014
HaanFrost said:
Seiya said:

Even if I ask my local retailer to get this for me , I would end up paying extra just like my Friend did with One Piece Pirate Warrior for PS3 .

The PS Vita will be discontinued by next year, so if you wait, the prices of games will likely get cheaper.

Feb 17, 2017 11:53 AM
Dec 2016
Seiya said:
HaanFrost said:

The PS Vita will be discontinued by next year, so if you wait, the prices of games will likely get cheaper.

Are you Serious !
I thought it still had 3-5 years left in it .
Is it official ?
Feb 17, 2017 12:31 PM

May 2010
HaanFrost said:
Seiya said:

Are you Serious !
Is it official ?
They made a lot of mistakes with the system, the most notable one being the expensive memory cards that are exclusive to the PS Vita system, which were also small in storage size.

The screen is a grease magnet and the back screen touchpad is inconvenient as a means of control. I'm afraid if they had stuck to Micro SD and foregone any touch screen controls, then the system would have seen a lot more love from developers. Though with the blatant piracy surrounding the PSP, it's also understandable that devs would be hesitant to develop for the Vita for that alone.

The system was guaranteed a quick death on its released. Though Sony giving up on it made it die quicker.
Feb 18, 2017 8:13 PM

Nov 2016
HaanFrost said:
Seiya said:

Are you Serious !
Is it official ?

That's just the PlayStation Now Service. It's being discontinued for the PS3 and Vita. Nobody uses that bullshit anyway.

The Vita has always been a niche kinda system. I think we'll be seeing plenty of games coming over from Japan for years.

As for Ys.. Have you already played The Oath in Felgana? Why not just get the digital versions of both if the physical copy is too expensive?

From what I found on the net, the Ys you're looking for has a PC cracked version. Aka it's free.
Feb 19, 2017 5:00 AM
Dec 2016
SpamuraiSensei said:
HaanFrost said:

Are you Serious !
Is it official ?

That's just the PlayStation Now Service. It's being discontinued for the PS3 and Vita. Nobody uses that bullshit anyway.

The Vita has always been a niche kinda system. I think we'll be seeing plenty of games coming over from Japan for years.

As for Ys.. Have you already played The Oath in Felgana? Why not just get the digital versions of both if the physical copy is too expensive?

From what I found on the net, the Ys you're looking for has a PC cracked version. Aka it's free.

OATH 10/10
Ark 10/10
Origin 10/10
SEVEN 9/10
1&2 Ch+ 8/10

Celceta on SNES and getting my bums kicked
Yet to try YS 5 on Snes .

^_^

More topics from this board

» Rarest/Coolest gaming related things you own.

SnipeStrike - Apr 19

6 by KenaiPhoenix »»
6 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

52 by goodtasty »»
7 hours ago

» What are you playing right now? (v2) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 4, 2020

3506 by goodtasty »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

8 by Astachanna »»
8 hours ago

» What's the funnest local multiplayer game with friends.

SnipeStrike - Apr 16

12 by _untitled »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.