Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 2017 12:47 AM

Oct 2014
I've told myself that I will never rewatch a full length TV anime until I completed my PTW (ie. never). This is because there are just far too many anime that I want to see that I don't have time to waste on things I've already seen. I've also rewatched a lot of things in the past so the concept is getting a bit tiring by this point.
Feb 27, 2017 11:45 PM

Oct 2015
I will sometimes rewatch a random anime movie, usually a Ghibli movie. I have rewatched the original Pokemon twice though that doesn't really count as that was before I was really into other anime and so I didn't have much to do.

I have rewatched FLCL (thats only 6 episodes though), Wolfs Rain and Cowboy Bebop. I haven't really rewatched too much as I want to keep watching others shows I haven't seen before granted most current anime doesn't interest me a ton but I have a big back-log of anime to watch.
Feb 28, 2017 12:11 AM
Jul 2018
I've rewatched FLCL 5 times (in the last year, 10-15 times overall)
Kill la Kill 4 times
Mirai Nikki 3 times
Attack on Titan 2 times
SAO 2 times
5 Centimeters Per Second 2 times

And rewatch some favorite episodes as well. Fate Zero/UBW, Kill la Kill, etc
Feb 28, 2017 12:12 AM

Mar 2013
Hardly

Only shows I've rewatched were Pandora Hearts and SnK
I do occasionally rewatch an episode or two from shows that stood out to me.
Happy Halloween
Feb 28, 2017 5:49 PM

Dec 2015
From time to time, I rewatch certain episodes of an anime or an old anime that I didn't rewatch for a very long time and I miss it. Also while watching Death Note Live Action TV Drama 2015 I rewatched Death Note (the anime) for the first time. I didn't expect to enjoy rewatching the anime because of the sad ending.
Feb 28, 2017 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
I haven't really rewatched that many shows since I'm trying to complete all the new stuff. The only ones that I have rewatched are a few of the Ghibli films from when I was a kid and Yuri!!! on Ice once.
I do hope to getting around and rewatching the entire NGE series as well as FLCL maybe YOI again...
Mar 27, 2017 1:59 AM

May 2009
I rewatch my favorite episodes of the shows I like. And to rewatch a whole show I usually do it because someone else is watching it, and I want to freshen my memory a bit so I can discuss it with them.
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» I'm currently on a keto diet.

scarydragon - Yesterday

10 by Sorachin »»
2 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 6 hours ago

20 by whitebeartigtig »»
5 minutes ago

» What hobbies, skills, or common views do you wish a significant other had?

IpreferEcchi - 2 hours ago

4 by Sorachin »»
6 minutes ago

» What's a book opinion that if someone had you would disown them?

vasipi4946 - Mar 30

44 by Sorachin »»
7 minutes ago

» Is this forum dead? It seems like it.

DesuMaiden - Apr 17

40 by Zayvex »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.