Forum Settings
Forums
Tokyo Tarareba Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 16, 2017 10:59 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Rinko caught the producer and that young scriptwriter getting to the hot-spring and in Hokane too! But she realized how disadvantageous she has been due to everything that girl had that she didn't. She even started thinking that perhaps her rival was a better writer, too.

And while she decided to waste herself drinking the night away in that hot-spring, the Blonde-guy appears to test her resolve and gives her a chance. I cannot believe Rinko had sex with that Blonde-guy just like that. Everything that has happened can be linked to this sudden development but it was way too cruel.

I hope Rinko finds happiness. She didn't seem like a woman who would have sex with just anyone. She was just complaining about how dirty the industry she is in and all.

I really don't know how to rate this chapter. Content-wise it should be an amazing chapter, outcome wise, I don't really think so.

Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 29, 2019 8:17 AM
Aug 2018
I agree with you.

The blonde guy said it was like a "handshake" in that industry, but I hoped she would stand above that and never go that far.
A few panels later and she did. No she isn't any better than the writer girl she despised just a moment ago.

Isn't that what you call an "easy" woman? At least for the blonde guy she was.
tr25a3Mar 29, 2019 8:23 AM
Mar 1, 2020 1:14 PM

Nov 2017
Women are allowed to have any sexual agency they want. I was surprised how blatantly they turned to sex though. I'm also not sure what she's really supposed to be getting from it.

Considering as human emotions go: She's sad, lonely, desperate, depressed, and he drove all the way up there, and nobody will get pregnant, sex can be quite therapeutic. Maybe he feels interested or invested now?

Ironic that she was complaining the whole time about boinking a person your own age and now she's crib snatching a 19 year-old. I think the author is invested in the faults of the characters, the blind spots. Searching the bias of this character. The extras were funny too because everyone knows 30+ women in Japan without children or husbands is quite a famous issue now. Author's friends seem to have this going on.

There's irony in how this volume ended.

This is why I like this author so much, she just goes there. She investigates everything of interest.

If the producer can spoink the young writer he hired for sex, why can't she have emotional attachment with the guy who got her fired? No judgement from me. Interesting to see where this one night stand goes now.

PS: Hilarious that she wrote a manga about an older female spoinking a younger KOREAN POP STAR looking guy after after she talked about being so obsessed with K-Pop in the extras of Princess Jellyfish. She simply wrote a manga where a 30 years-old woman gets with a younger guy.

So predictable and so entertaining.
DarkInsomnia57Mar 1, 2020 1:17 PM
Apr 14, 2021 9:59 PM

Nov 2012
Finished the first volume and... ugh, I like this author's other work, but there is NOTHING LIKABLE about what I presume is the love interest? He's just a straight up jerk. :/ Not to mention Rinko was VERY DRUNK and taking advantage of a drunk girl like that is... yikes.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 31 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 12

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 12, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 30 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 11

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 4:16 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 29 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 11

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 11, 6:38 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 28 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 9

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 9, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Tarareba Musume Chapter 27 Discussion

Safrichh - Feb 8

0 by Safrichh »»
Feb 8, 12:09 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.