Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Feb 21, 2017 9:38 PM
Feb 2017
I've liked this show a lot so far, it's very fun and easy to get into. The characters are all very cute and the interactions between them are aslo pretty cute.
Feb 22, 2017 3:03 AM

Nov 2009
TitanAnteus said:
Golden_Hamster said:
It took me 6 episode to realize it's an yuri anime.

As someone who actively avoids yuri anime this comment actually confuses me.

Does it count as yuri if it's one way?

I would say "no". But Kanna x Riko seems to go both ways.
And Kobayashi might change her mind by the end of the anime.
Feb 22, 2017 8:44 AM

Jan 2013
flannan said:
TitanAnteus said:

As someone who actively avoids yuri anime this comment actually confuses me.

Does it count as yuri if it's one way?

I would say "no". But Kanna x Riko seems to go both ways.
And Kobayashi might change her mind by the end of the anime.

They're like 10 and side characters.
A side character being gay doesn't mean it's yuri.

Also, that last statement is impossible. It's part of the whole premise that she doesn't love her that way.
Feb 23, 2017 6:17 PM

Feb 2014
Oh boy, I can already see the h-mangas with Lucoa and Shouta coming from a mile away hahaha. And Kanna and Saikawa were about to take it to the next level, dear lord XD The pairings in this show are hilarious and adorable.

Great episode though. I'm so glad I ended up watching this show, it is a gem.
Feb 24, 2017 5:54 AM

Oct 2008
Very Good episode!
Ahegao excitement towards Kanna - Saikawa strikes again!
Instant comrades in arms Kobayashi & Georgie!?
Saikawa can't handle it anymore! The Twister game!
Tooru had a small feeling of defeat because of the lively conversation of Kobayashi & Georgie!
I'm also perplexed! what did Kanna really want to do with Saikawa? it was muted when Kanna said it...
Magatsuchi Shouta was voice by Ishihara Kaori but more of a younger boy pitch of her voice (just like Aladdin from Magi)
Shouta's so lucky to see the naked Quetzalcoatl! and even sleep with her!
All of Quetzalcoatl offers were rejected! even her body and was called a succubus! lol!
Such a small world for Kobayashi because the father of Shouta is the director for the company that she works on!
Fafnir is really adapting the human world especially the otaku word!
They are best buds with Takiya and Fafnir dislikes spicy food. Takiya offered hair conditioner to Fafnir for his long hair
Kanna is so cute dancing & singing in the rain!
Fafnir & Takiya is getting ready for the comiket event and are heading there...that would probably happen next episode!
5/5.

Feb 24, 2017 7:06 AM

Jun 2016
TitanAnteus said:
They're like 10 and side characters.
A side character being gay doesn't mean it's yuri.

Also, that last statement is impossible. It's part of the whole premise that she doesn't love her that way.

Yes, because every romance ever in anime started with both parties being into each other from the beginning without any relationship progression. I would say with Kobayashi x Tohru, the development is there, it's simply Kobayashi's character trait to be passive and numb when it comes to emotions and feelings and as shows progresses seeing her opening up more.

Also, I am pretty sure having 2 out of 3 MCs lesbian af counts as yuri.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2017 8:54 AM

Apr 2008
This anime isn't really what I expected so far. I thought it's going to be a very fanservicey show - which checks out - with some light shipping, instead it's a show about Kanna and her two moms (with some really explicit shipping). Kyoani delivers again.
Sorry, due to licensing limitations, this signature is unavailable in your region.
Feb 27, 2017 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
I'l rate this episode 7.8/10. Too much water.

Shouta is one lucky son of a bitch. That kid is going places.

Also, that feeling where the only straight ship involves a little edgy kid and a Mesoamerican goddess that probably my ancestors worshiped.

On serious note, this is a fun and relaxing series. I'm glad I got into it on time.
Feb 27, 2017 10:24 PM

Aug 2016
Amazing episode 6/5

Each character in this anime is special, I love how friendships develop, especially Fafnir and Takiya, I am surprised how that mysterious character who "hates humans" made a friend.

Feb 28, 2017 7:57 AM

Mar 2009
Shouta and Lucoa...Welp, the doujin artists are furiously drawing right now.

Fafnir and Takiya have a great friendship. What Fafnir said at the end about hits or misses was quite poignant.
Feb 28, 2017 11:54 AM

Apr 2015
Mormegil said:
Shouta and Lucoa...Welp, the doujin artists are furiously drawing right now.

Yes we are...yes we are...
Mar 1, 2017 10:29 PM

May 2016
Loved this ep, Lucua is called a succubus well she seems like a one xD, Faf kun and Takiya are getting along pretty well I wanna know more about Fafnir characteristics.
Mar 2, 2017 8:24 AM

Jun 2013
This series is too damn cute!
Mar 3, 2017 7:53 PM

Sep 2015
I want to see more of Faf and Takiya just because of the gaming.
Mar 4, 2017 8:26 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Everyone here got some nice screen time.
Kanna being so adorable. She just goes and sits on Takamiya's lap with such confidence. Pretty adorable how Kanna jumps onto Takamiya's bed and then plays that Twister game. So cute.

Lucoa like wow, she's not playing games when she says she's doing everything possible to make the kid understand her lol. Pretty hilarious how she got rejected xD

And the other guy Fafsir, like oh my, he's addicted to gaming. Eat, Game, Repeat. That chat message he received and gets mad and replies back xD
"Don't talk to me..."

Overall it was a very lovely episode and entertaining. Tohru is love.

Mar 6, 2017 9:19 PM

Jan 2017
I really loved this episode. The bit with Tohru and Kobayashi and the umbrella had my heart melting. The bit with Kanna and Kobayashi agreeing that the rain was nice at the end was super comfy; it struck something in me that's kind of hard to explain, just a really lovely feeling of homely coziness.
And of course, Saikawa and Kanna are just so unbearably frickin' adorable. When Kanna got on top of her on the floor, I was really wondering how the writers were gonna get out of that one xD
我學緊廣東話!
Ngóh hohkgán Gwóngdūngwáa!
Ngo5 hok6gan2 Gwong2dung1waa2!
Mar 6, 2017 10:47 PM

Aug 2013
I love the chemistry between each dragon and their partner... simple amazing.
What are you thinking of doing now Kanna-chan... hehehe Saikawa's face when they were interrupted LOL.
Takiya and Fafnir walking together in the rain was such a nice scene.
Mar 16, 2017 5:13 PM

Apr 2015
Loved This Episode!!!
Mar 23, 2017 10:55 AM

Apr 2015
Fafnir spending all day gaming...I'm not sure if they meant to present that in a sad or positive light. It's good that he gets along with Takiya at least.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Mar 28, 2017 4:57 AM

Sep 2014
Kanna x Riko so sweet and lewd at the same time ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
That lucky bastard needs to appreciate Lucoa more!!
Loving that bromance between Fafnir and Takiya, also the way Takiya talks is kinda funny.
Kanna splashing in the puddle too cute, also Tohru umbrella scene <3

Beach episode hype!
Apr 1, 2017 10:39 AM
Aug 2016
DeepMind2038 said:
In my opinion the weakest episode so far. No real character development, and the way they "sexualized" Kanna felt really weird to me. I'm probably alone with this.

That's what I thought too. This, plus the fanservice-ish scene with Lucoa/Coàtl made me want to put this series aside for the moment.
Apr 4, 2017 6:59 AM

Oct 2016
The amount of lesbian relationships here is too insane
But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings.
Apr 4, 2017 5:56 PM

Apr 2012
lol the ex-goddess is a shortacon
Apr 5, 2017 4:03 PM

May 2012
Another superb episode, I really love how this episode is development! Let's see what's next.
Apr 7, 2017 2:29 AM

Jun 2013
Riko-chan got the Kanna effect. Lots of fanboys lusting over Kanna and I'm afraid I can see why.

Tohru is getting jealous because Kobayashi can relate more to a maid otaku than her.

Riko-chan just proposed to Kanna-chan and Kanna-chan tried to put the moves on her. Oh my oh my oh my..... ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)

I knew it, Saikawa's "maid" was her sister. Her house didn't look like a mansion like those stereotypical rich kids in Anime so I figured as much.

Now we got out stereotypical shota named Shouta and he don't want any of Lucoa's offers because we all know he wants to be smothered by them titties.

Nice to see Fafnir and Takiya having a good bromance thing going on. I used to dislike Takiya but he's pretty awesome and kind enough to help Fafnir out. Fafnir is on the fast track to become a full-fledged otaku and gamer.

Damn Fafnir is loaded. Imagine if he brought all of his gold into Kobayashi and Takiya's world, he could buy all the games he wanted.
臭い-
Apr 7, 2017 2:37 AM

Jun 2013
Phosphobos said:
PLEASE no yaoi in my yuri.

My thoughts exactly
臭い-
Apr 7, 2017 8:19 PM

Dec 2012
lol at Kobayashi freaking out over Georgie.
lol at Tohru's face when Kobayashi grabbed her to go in the room.
Yo! You don't just throw thick legs spreading eagle with a chance of seeing pantsu in my face like that. You'll make me start thinking things. Riko had the same reaction as me.
Kanna legs on display.
Yo! Is Kanna not wearing any pantsu?
Kanna on top!
What did she want to do?
Lucoa's outfit.
OPPAI!
Shouta you lucky fock! I want Lucoa to sleep and bathe with me.
Shouta you lucky fock! I want Lucoa to use her body on me.
Shouta you lucky fock! I want to see naked Lucoa.
LMAO at Fafnir turning in an Otaku.
LMAO at Takiya telling Fafnir that he's on the fast-track to gaming addiction.
LMAO at Fafnir in the chat.
Fafnir has accepted Takiya.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 12, 2017 10:47 AM
▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

Feb 2012
The bromance is real.
"There is nothing outside of yourself that enables you to get better. Everything is within. Seek nothing outside of yourself." ⛩️

Apr 17, 2017 2:27 PM
Apr 2017
This episode was so good! I loved seeing Fafnir and Takiya getting along so well. This anime just gets better and better each episode!
Apr 19, 2017 1:55 PM

Apr 2015
I'm gonna drop this animu because they are LEWDING THE LOLI! No but seriously I'm not into Loli Yuri so dropped.
Apr 21, 2017 9:57 PM
Mar 2017
If anyone wanted to know what Kanna was planning to do to Riko, look at this from the manga.
http://m.imgur.com/nmHdBYr?r
Apr 30, 2017 8:30 AM

Dec 2016
Saikawa's reactions to Kanna are basically the entire fanbase of this show's thoughts translated into it XD
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
May 4, 2017 2:23 AM

Jun 2013
Kobayashi is such a dork sometimes. And Fafnir and Makoto are kind of cute. I didn't expect to be able to say that, but here we are.

Bibimbapski said:
Phosphobos said:
PLEASE no yaoi in my yuri.

My thoughts exactly

Christ, have you people ever even seen actual yaoi? This was just 3 minutes of two dudes hanging out, without any obvious sexual themes. I wouldn't even call this shounen ai.
LeeTailorMay 4, 2017 2:51 AM
May 4, 2017 7:40 AM

Jun 2013
LeeTailor said:
Kobayashi is such a dork sometimes. And Fafnir and Makoto are kind of cute. I didn't expect to be able to say that, but here we are.

Bibimbapski said:

My thoughts exactly

Christ, have you people ever even seen actual yaoi? This was just 3 minutes of two dudes hanging out, without any obvious sexual themes. I wouldn't even call this shounen ai.

Christ, do you know what a joke is? Don't take everything so seriously.
臭い-
May 4, 2017 12:04 PM

Sep 2014
Lolis are not for gratuitous lewding! It was a nice episode otherwise.
Well, unless you take into account the part where Lucoa is shotacon (Shoutacon?)... lol
I don't think this fanservice was needed in such a series, but whatever.

Fafnir and Takiya still get along well, which is nice to see.
Kobayashi and Tohru sharing their umbrella was very cute.
XzisT said:
Everything with Kanna was cute af but this...

Urrgh my heart

I want to see this redone into the umbrella+special feeling meme.
LhasApsMay 4, 2017 12:13 PM
May 5, 2017 11:52 AM

Jun 2013
Bibimbapski said:
Christ, do you know what a joke is? Don't take everything so seriously.

Well, in that case, I'll admit I my reaction was too harsh. To be fair, it's hard to recognize sarcasm, especially when it's not over-the-top. For example, if I were to just type "more Kanna fanservice PLEASE" and nothing else, would you be able to tell, based on that alone, that I'm just joking?
LeeTailorMay 5, 2017 11:56 AM
May 18, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2015
I like Fafnir, he's an interesting character.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 22, 2017 1:10 PM

Apr 2017
Ahh I still can't get over how cute Kanna is!!<3
May 25, 2017 12:44 PM
Aug 2012
I knew that i recognize George VA from somewhere.
She is VA of best maid in anime history, Mikuru Asahina.
May 25, 2017 10:54 PM

Mar 2015
Nice to see it isn't all about Tohru in this series

Another solid episode
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jun 9, 2017 6:17 PM
Jul 2009
I might die because Kanna is so cute!
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Jun 12, 2017 4:30 PM

May 2010
Kanna is such a tease lolz.

And it turns out that what I thought was the purple-haired magical loli in the opening is a kinda annoying boy after all :< Plus, I reeeeally can't stand the otaku side of Takiya - couldn't they make him even MORE stereotypical and obnoxious? Gosh!

Can't say I liked this episode that much.
Jun 19, 2017 8:12 PM

Jul 2014
lol lucoa rubbed her tits on a little boy it's funny because she has big tits and his name is shouta xd so random and SEXY 👌 unf 👌 unf 👌 unf 👌 unf 👌
Jul 9, 2017 11:04 AM

Apr 2015
Ishihara still can't really do male child voices well I see

Great week
Jul 14, 2017 8:37 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Alhakam said:
Great episode as usual, I don't know why but I felt this episode longer then what it really was, maybe because it had many little stories.
But guys what Kanna wanted to do to Reko scary :O

Kawaiii

Pure joy here, one of the best episodes! In fact it was an youtube clip with Kanna and her friend going at, that make me take interest in the moe for this series, so I was glad when I got to see the full scene.

Awesome episode!
Jul 23, 2017 3:38 AM

Jun 2012
Kanna's cuteness knows no bound this episode...
Aug 7, 2017 8:20 PM

May 2013
Olem said:

Then Kanna was just damn adorable here

HOW CAN A CHARACTER BE THIS EFFING CUTE <3333333333333333
Aug 11, 2017 8:14 AM
Jul 2018
Fafnir best dragon along with Kanna.
Sep 22, 2017 2:37 PM

Feb 2013
We almost saw a kiss!
Kanna likes rain too, she is just perfect.
I envy Fafnir's life.
Oct 14, 2017 5:41 AM

Aug 2014
Fafnir is definitely best man errr Dragon.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2017

189 by MoonlightVT »»
Apr 12, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

315 by _untitled »»
Apr 7, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2017

131 by _untitled »»
Apr 2, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

113 by _untitled »»
Apr 1, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

169 by _untitled »»
Mar 31, 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.