Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2017 3:24 PM

Jun 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I liked that episode. Pretty obvious who was going to win though!

Happy Valentine's day. Not sure how many people are up to date with this, but I've been watching this since day one. I never expected PriPara to become this much of a long runner... And since next series is just season four of this franchise (youtubers confirmed it), the run continues just under a new name. God, I will be watching this in 2018..
Feb 15, 2017 11:37 AM

May 2013
well, everyone know nonsugar doesn't have chance to win against solami smile.
Oct 2, 2021 7:58 AM

Feb 2020
NonSugar gave their best, but SoLaMi♡SMILE's plot armor was too strong.
Oct 30, 2022 2:08 AM

Dec 2012
Giving Janice a change of heart instead of turning her into the main antagonist made the fruits of the sister showdown more satisfying. Non is cheeky & extremely competitive, but her loss shows that she still cherishes her rivalry with Lala.

Adding in the condition of freeing the divine coord actually adds a worthwhile dynamic to this tournament. While the results have been all too predictable, it's still keeping the stakes high by showing how little progress has been made on cutting the diamond with only two matches left. And although SoLaMi vs Dressing is the biggest rivalry, personally the next match with Tricolore feels like it's going to be the most high level & prestigious.
Feb 15, 9:21 PM

Nov 2009
randomgirl: "You can eat me"

randomgirl2: "Pepper Lick me"

... I think there are too many lewd girls in the crowd... LOL

But then again... some randomgirl might actually get eaten... by Pepper's MOM, LOOOL (looks at the lion leaning down on the 2 poor girls while they watch the performance)

LOL @ Janice, she's so hyped in this, just look at her clap.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*

More topics from this board

Poll: » PriPara Episode 95 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » PriPara Episode 91 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 12, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 12:39 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 89 Discussion

Serafos - Yesterday

0 by Serafos »»
Yesterday, 10:01 AM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 76 Discussion

Serafos - Apr 16

0 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 12:06 PM

Poll: » PriPara Episode 75 Discussion

Zekkenshin - Oct 11, 2022

1 by Serafos »»
Apr 16, 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.