Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: Souten no Ken Episode 22 Discussion

Feb 14, 2017 7:54 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
ep. nª 26 of the series (22 regular episodes more 4 specials).

In this last episode we can enjoy with the lasts drops of romantic emotion between Ken and his lover, Yu Ling and her amnesia.

Pang is killed, but Ken uses the Hokuto to saves him, will he can do it?
Mei Yu, the actresses, and lover of Pang, saves Ken to destroy himself punchs, and the same explain a plan to Yu-ling recovers to the amnesia, will it be a nice plan?

The answers to both questions you will can know in the last 5 minutes of this series.

In summary, this series has two parts:
-ep. 01 to 13, loves, action and bloody (7/10).
-ep. 14 to 26, loves, loves and boring (4/10).

5/10 in general.

Hello, my litte boy!

Nov 27, 2018 1:49 PM

Ranxomare said:

In summary, this series has two parts:
-ep. 01 to 13, loves, action and bloody (7/10).
-ep. 14 to 26, loves, loves and boring (4/10).

Perfect. The first half of this series is really fun, but the second half is too boring.

Dec 29, 2019 1:26 AM

At long last Yu ling remembers everything and she reunites with Kenshiro, I'm still confused if Pan survives or that he is actually death

The premise of the series was interesting, but I found the execution a bit lacking, the visuals were of poor quality and the story was sometimes a bit too much comedy instead of the seriousness like in the original Hokuto no ken. For example I couldn't take any of the evil bosses serious because of how weird and quirky they are, not feeling like actual enemies like Raoh

Konichiwa fellow weebs
Noot Noot, mah brothas
Hee zeg makker