Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2017 9:30 PM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
This is easily one of the most generic manga I have ever read. It's not bad, but its definitely not great. I also learned from elsewhere that those two girls in the trees are ghosts who play an important part in the visual novel.
May 18, 2017 10:54 PM

Jun 2015
I thought this was very alright for a Yuri manga, ultimately scored 7/10. The second half was definitely stronger than the first and had some cute moments. Not nearly enough Yuri, though. Sure there's plenty of "oh, I like seeing girls be friendly with each other!" but the feeling I got while reading was similar to when I'm watching a basic "cute girls do cute things" show. Felt a bit cliched and generic, and I think that's partly because it's like an advertisement/spin-off of the VN.

If a big fan of Yuri asked me if this was worth reading though, I would still say yes!
May 22, 2017 11:03 PM

Sep 2016
drgy55 said:
I thought this was very alright for a Yuri manga, ultimately scored 7/10. The second half was definitely stronger than the first and had some cute moments. Not nearly enough Yuri, though. Sure there's plenty of "oh, I like seeing girls be friendly with each other!" but the feeling I got while reading was similar to when I'm watching a basic "cute girls do cute things" show. Felt a bit cliched and generic, and I think that's partly because it's like an advertisement/spin-off of the VN.

If a big fan of Yuri asked me if this was worth reading though, I would still say yes!

Where did you guys read this last chapter? I played the whole game but can't find the goddamn chapter 4 ;---;

君の胸に触れていいですか

:>

May 23, 2017 7:16 AM

Jun 2015
AmandaSchmidt said:
drgy55 said:

Where did you guys read this last chapter? I played the whole game but can't find the goddamn chapter 4 ;---;

Hmm? Maybe I'm confused by the question, but the manga is totally different from the game :o Some of the characters are the same, but the stories are spinoffs set in the same world.

I'm almost done with the game now, too, but the manga I bought off of Rightstuf and just read the whole thing. It's two volumes long, and each volume is two chapters :)
May 23, 2017 10:12 AM

Sep 2016
drgy55 said:

Hmm? Maybe I'm confused by the question, but the manga is totally different from the game :o Some of the characters are the same, but the stories are spinoffs set in the same world.

I'm almost done with the game now, too, but the manga I bought off of Rightstuf and just read the whole thing. It's two volumes long, and each volume is two chapters :)

No no I'm talking about the manga really xD
Didn't know you bought it só I was think you read it online somewhere.
The manga ain't on sale on my country so welp :/
Maybe I'll try to import

君の胸に触れていいですか

:>

May 23, 2017 2:56 PM

Jun 2015
AmandaSchmidt said:
drgy55 said:

No no I'm talking about the manga really xD
Didn't know you bought it só I was think you read it online somewhere.
The manga ain't on sale on my country so welp :/
Maybe I'll try to import

Oh sorry about that DX

Well, I know where you can find all the chapters in Japanese... the translations for Chapter 4 haven't been finished, at least not in English.

Still, I support buying Yuri and since you thought maybe you could import, it's available from a lot of different online sellers if you check on the Seven Seas site: http://www.sevenseasentertainment.com/books/kindred-spirits-on-the-roof/

Hope you can find it one way or another :D
Jun 23, 2017 7:08 AM

Feb 2007
Ah, what and excellent addition to the game, really captures the spirit of the original game. Not sure it was a good idea to cram in all the other characters, but I can't say it wasn't nice to see them again, especially the long-haired Miki and Aki with a guitar. The ghosts should have passed on a while ago already, though, so unless they've somehow come back as some kind of guardian spirits of the school, they really should not be there, as nice as it was to see them, and for them to see another new couple...
luinthoronJun 23, 2017 12:52 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Okujou no Yurirei-san Side A: Mou Hitotsu no Yuritopia Chapter 3 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Feb 12, 2017

1 by luinthoron »»
Jun 23, 2017 6:56 AM

Poll: » Okujou no Yurirei-san Side A: Mou Hitotsu no Yuritopia Chapter 2 Discussion

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 12, 2017 6:13 PM

Poll: » Okujou no Yurirei-san Side A: Mou Hitotsu no Yuritopia Chapter 1 Discussion

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Feb 12, 2017 6:02 PM

» Kindred Spirits on the Roof SIDE A: Another Yuritopia chapter 4??!

vanillaskynet - Jan 30, 2017

2 by vanillaskynet »»
Feb 2, 2017 3:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.