Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 11, 2017 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
honestly thought this was a boring episode but i'm really looking forward to Ep 8
Feb 11, 2017 11:29 AM

Nov 2015
Great episode. Poor Yuu, he's bullied. It's not his fault that he's so hot that an idol has fallen in love with him lol. Koyuki's fans are all angry. Can't wait to see how is this going to end. Unfortunately, we all know that he's gonna end up with Fuuka, so Koyuki just forget about him, you're nor the main character, but don't forget I'm always here waiting for you.
Feb 11, 2017 4:34 PM

Sep 2014
First, they tell her not to say anything. Then he goes online and says it's not what you think, I'm sorry.

Then....THEN...T-H-E-N this bitch gets on live TV and does the one thing they said not to do. Not because they are grown ass ppl who know better, but because she's young, inexperienced and knows better. She tells them everything. Don't you know the #1 rule of idol is YOU ARE ALWAYS SINGLE!!!!
She get's on and starts running her lips. That had me like

Finally, we get to the end. The END. They finally get ready to play in a packed gym. Start walking. Then it happens. IT HAPPENS. The classic "I'll stop it right here by freezing them in place as they make their appearance to give you that cliffhanger effect for next episode" ending.

Oh, more confusion on Fuuka and him. It's a misunderstanding. It's not like that. He acts like a pussy again. Blah blah blah. You get where this goes.

Next ep better be good. I mean, damn. It's already at ep 7
Feb 11, 2017 8:12 PM

Dec 2009
Dayum, that girl's got guts. That's just something you don't do on live TV LOL!

Not even half way through and it's already obvious that that would cause a huge rukus. The image was already bad, but you could do damage control by denying, but then admitting would bear down a lot of jealous fans down on Yuu... Then following up with "unrequitted love" would bring about jealous fans AND people angry that he's got the balls to not be with Koyuki.

It's a good thing this is Japan, where you can get through that if you're lucky, but if that were to happen in the western world, you're basically painting a target for a psychotic fan to harm or murder the guy.

That cliffhanger of death...
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Feb 12, 2017 4:34 AM

May 2016
omfg Tama-chan is so stupid that i can't describe it. More Sara's scenes, please
Feb 12, 2017 6:17 AM

Jun 2011
thiagopv said:
Tokoya said:
Why do I feel like this is a calm before a huge shitstorm that's gonna happen after the concert

Tama did well to at least put her feelings out there but I feel like if anyone is going to end up losing and broken, it's gonna be her because we all know that Yuu doesn't love her :(

Fuuka has the most luck ever

I definitely disagree on that last statement

It depends on how to define "luck"
Feb 12, 2017 8:41 AM

Oct 2013
Nah, the SEO'ing hasn't begun yet. This feels more like the 1st major challenge our characters have to overcome where they're expected to succeed. Then SEO's probably gonna do something nasty.
Feb 12, 2017 8:41 AM
Jul 2016
This anime is the continuation of suzuka and I'm begging for it not to turn out like suzuka even tho suzuka was an amazing dramatic anime the last scene left me pumped for episode right so I read the manga and got really disapointed
Feb 12, 2017 9:29 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Pretty good episode
This episodes focus was centered around the aftermath of Yuu's meeting with Koyuki last episode and the public's rather stupid interpretation of the pinky promise between the two. It was sad to see the effects that it had on both Yuu and Koyuki though. Yuu being hounded by his classmates and Koyuki being frozen for the time being. The life of a celeb is never an easy one though which must be hard for Koyuki. Kinda sad that Koyuki has to apologize for something so trivial though.

While its nice to see that Yuu wasn't too affected by the drama to me its like he doesn't really feel responsible at all. Though its nice to see that Fuuka is being more open with Yuu i guess. In fact without Fuuka telling him Yuu probably forgot that Koyuki is also a victim here as well. Hmm Koyuki's admittance of meeting with Yuu on live tv probably wasn't the best idea but at least it allowed her to express her thoughts as Koyuki is the type of person that hates lying.
But man confessing that the person in the photo (Yuu) was the one that all your songs was about was a great way to confess her love for him though. Fuuka's reasoning as always is faultless as revealing feelings for each other is nothing wrong and so the blame for this lies not on Koyuki or Yuu but on the scumbags that posted the photo.

The second point of focus was of course on the band itself and it was nice to see that they are starting to get used to it and that it is starting to meld together. On the band side seeing that none of the members were worried about Yuu's troubles and what it would cause them was nice to see. The determination to do their best in the performance was also nice to see. Seeing all of the band members determination to do well in the performance was nice to see though. Especially Sara who's changed the most out of them as now she has someplace where can finally belong. Still it was nice to see that Yuu's family and his friends and band mates are ready to support him in his hour of need though. It was nice to see that Koyuki was also here to see Yuu and the bands performance as well.

Damm but there are so many troublemakers at the concert as well
This looks pretty bad eh
Even the veterans from Hedgehogs think so as well
Still its nice to see that Yuu isn't scared at all and indeed is happy
and its nice to see Yuu's band mates have his back as well
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 13, 2017 1:24 AM

Dec 2014
God I hate Koyuki so much. The fans are stupid because for fuck's sake let someone love who they love, but she just had to add oil to the fire. Fool.
Feb 13, 2017 2:23 AM

Jun 2009
I really dislike Fuuka for her attitude. Always getting angry at Yuu as if he would be her boyfriend and sulking at the rooftop.

Tama-chan is still stupid but best girl in this show.
Feb 13, 2017 11:16 AM

Sep 2013
Koyuki-chan, why u do this???? Dropping truth bombs while Yuu and agency denied the rumours, and to show up at the actual event looking like a suspicious person......damn don't let ur secret out or we'll see another shitstorm.

Been spoiled, so couldn't help but focus on traffic lights too much!!!!!!
Feb 14, 2017 4:47 AM

Dec 2014
well that escaleted fast..it takes guts of what Koyuki san did...
Feb 15, 2017 8:59 AM
Feb 2017
Im going to stop watching this anime after Ep 8 ...... Because Childhood love will always be one-sided ... im feeling sorry for Koyuki Hinashi because the courage she take to confess was big but will never reach Haruna Yuu ..... Sayonara Fuuka :'(
Feb 16, 2017 7:06 AM

Feb 2008
I guess no-one ever told Koyuki going full retard is a bad idea... Seriously, what kind of a professional entertainer does that?
Feb 19, 2017 7:14 PM

Jul 2008
Oh Koyuki you idiot...yeah she's the one who screwed up this time.
Feb 25, 2017 12:08 AM

Oct 2008
Koyuki blurted out everything about her relationship with Yuu.
LOL at all the guys going-on flames against Yuu!
3/5.

Feb 26, 2017 4:51 AM

Jul 2009
For me Tama was selfish...
Mar 1, 2017 6:11 PM
Jul 2018
LoL that single photo caused chaos in Japan?

LoL why's Yuu so obessed with tweeting?

LoL why's Tama so fool?

Looks like audience played a good role on this episode.

Hope to see a Tama's yanderish look! At least then whole thing will get interesting!
Mar 29, 2017 7:34 PM

May 2015
Back to ED #1... Oh well!

Confession on live TV and lot of angry fanatics... she realized that the confession gave Yuu & company difficulties that she didn’t intended.

Glad the band got their resolve and didn’t waver...
Apr 25, 2017 4:03 PM

May 2012
Oh boy what great development, but that sure caused some problems! Really looking forward to see what will happen next.
May 18, 2017 4:50 AM

Mar 2015
And so starts the shitstorm that is shitty fans doing shitty things

I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 20, 2022 7:34 AM

Nov 2014
making a big fuss and say to the vvhole vvorld just like that not thinking about others. so fking self-centered
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2017

225 by metalrain_15 »»
Feb 14, 10:14 PM

Poll: » Who should have ended up with the MC?

TheCryBabyHero - Jul 16, 2023

12 by conetall420 »»
Jul 22, 2023 3:03 PM

» just read the manga

Garble198 - Nov 7, 2018

11 by Potimas »»
May 25, 2023 1:53 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2017

201 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 28, 2023 1:22 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2017

85 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Apr 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.