Forum Settings
Forums

How to Fix Animania + Toonmania Android update crash [mod by ries]

New
Feb 8, 2017 3:33 PM

Nov 2016
Anyone who downloads either #Animania or #Toonmania or both from Mobi24.net will realize it keeps crashing on your android device. But finally there is a fix on solving the crash issue from the v8.0 update.

Animania and Toonmania is an Android app developed by Mobi24.net that allows you to watch Subbed and Dubbed Anime all from your Android device.

Animania: Subbed Anime
Toonmania: Dubbed Anime

The mod was created by ries (riesdepies). It is a mod that fixes the crash issue and disables ads.

All credit goes towards ries. His Reddit is: https://www.reddit.com/user/riesdepies

To fix the crash issue:
1. Uninstall any Animania or Toonmania on your device.
2. Download Animania or Toonmania APK file from the link below.
3. Install the APK and Enjoy your Anime shows :P

Tip: Make sure to Enable 'Unknown Sources' on your Android settings!

If any of the Links are down then please hit me up a message or comment :)

Download:
Animania:
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u0bbzudxnyqvtyi/%23Animania_v7.8_%5Bad-free%2C_less_permissions_%26_update-free_mod_by_ries%5D.apk

Mega: https://mega.nz/#!NYMgEQ6A!6kt_ewcCIcDh97zbWn2A_FZbpuGTRmTuwqwYxLQ1ZSY

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x7xdj6p2sferj52/%23Animania%20v7.8%20%5Bad-free%2C%20less%20permissions%20%26%20update-free%20mod%20by%20ries%5D.apk?dl=0

Toonmania:
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/wrbvbr3dp0lxpgn/%23Toonmania_v7.8_%5Bad-free_%26_less_permissions_mod_by_ries%5D.apk

Mega: https://mega.nz/#!pcNQULwZ!-JPTeCTl7IUujI56unmAgSILBV4RfrVsO6TnhqLrSd0

Dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fdyyf9t2ra18ff0/%23Toonmania%20v7.8%20%5Bad-free%20%26%20less%20permissions%20mod%20by%20ries%5D.apk?dl=0

Tags: #animania #toonmania animania toonmania keeps crashing how to fix android mobi24 issue ad download update v7.8 v8.0
If any issues, please feel free to message on this forum or directly to me.

P.s It seems #toonmania may no longer work as I have seen from others and myself that the links don't show anymore thus You will have to find alternatives. My apologies.
VeelaMay 8, 2018 9:43 AM
Apr 17, 2017 2:58 AM
Apr 2017
the app need an update toon mania is 8.0 now
Apr 17, 2017 10:19 AM

Nov 2016
g3orgebinas said:
the app need an update toon mania is 8.0 now

Yeah, the app might work for some people on Version 8.0 but not for everyone. On some devices, the app will crash on Version 8.0.

Therefore, this fix is for people who's #Toonmania or #Animania keep crashing on Versin 8.0. It works by installing an old version of the app such as 7.8 and then disabling the force updater, so you don't get forced to update the app to version 8.0.

Bonus: You won't get a single ad :)
Apr 19, 2017 12:04 AM
Jul 2015
didn't even know such app existed.
Cooking is like fapping.

It can be lots of struggle when you're in the middle of it. Sometimes it gets hard and boring. When you're about to finish you're filled with excitement. Then finally you get to enjoy the result of your hardwork. Sometimes it doesn't meet your expectation. But most of the times you feel like you're in paradise and your struggle were not in vain.

But then comes the messy aftermath you have to clean up.
Jun 9, 2017 8:05 PM

Mar 2009
I am trying to use it on Android TV.
But somehow I can't accept the disclaimer.
There is no touch input on Android TV.
Jun 10, 2017 6:39 AM

Nov 2016
psionix said:
I am trying to use it on Android TV.
But somehow I can't accept the disclaimer.
There is no touch input on Android TV.

Check if your TV has a USB port, if it does then connect a USB mouse and try see if there's a mouse cursor. If everything works you can try accept the disclaimer :)

Tell me if it works
Jun 11, 2017 9:35 AM
Jun 2017
Hi there, ries(depies) here :)

Thank you Veela for sharing my mod and proper crediting :)
I wasn't aware that this older version is actually valuable for people who can't run the new one.

@psionix, if the mouse trick by Veela doesn't work I should be able to remove the disclaimer from the app.
Let me know if you need it.

To anyone interested in my other mods, google for reddit + riesdepies

Cheers, ries
Jun 12, 2017 6:34 AM

Mar 2009
Thanks both.
I connected a Bluetooth keyboard that comes with a mouse track pad.
It worked!

Though all the *mania apps are currently not optimized for Android TV yet.
eg. you do not see selection while using arrow keys. aka blue highlights for example
Jun 12, 2017 9:37 AM

Nov 2016
riesdepies said:
Hi there, ries(depies) here :)

Thank you Veela for sharing my mod and proper crediting :)
I wasn't aware that this older version is actually valuable for people who can't run the new one.

@psionix, if the mouse trick by Veela doesn't work I should be able to remove the disclaimer from the app.
Let me know if you need it.

To anyone interested in my other mods, google for reddit + riesdepies

Cheers, ries

You're welcome :).

I appreciate you for creating a MAL account so you can reply to this forum. Also thank you for creating a fix for people who was having issues with the latest versions of #Toonmania and #Animania.

Glad it worked @psionix :) Enjoy your shows
Jun 16, 2017 9:10 PM
Jun 2017
You could add a new option that is to select downloader app
Jul 29, 2017 1:25 AM
Jul 2017
I can't download​ any more and that's the only way I'm able to watch my shows
Nov 22, 2017 1:50 AM
Nov 2017
I downloaded #Animania apk file from media fire and installed it. It crashes everytime I tap on it. Please help. I want to watch animes. 😢

Ifollowed all the instructions above.
Nov 22, 2017 5:39 PM

Nov 2016
Florence16 said:
I downloaded #Animania apk file from media fire and installed it. It crashes everytime I tap on it. Please help. I want to watch animes. 😢

Ifollowed all the instructions above.

Hmm, so v7.8 crashes on your device... I'm not sure why, however, I want you to try downloading and installing this version of the app.

Heres the link: https://www.reddit.com/r/MovieHDLite/comments/75zx8c/animania_dramania_and_toonmania_v80_adfree_mods/

I want to know if it works at all and if it works then that's great, if it isn't then try reply back so I can help you resolve this. Thanks for taking your time to comment on the forum :)
Feb 16, 2018 3:29 PM
Feb 2018
Hi my animania app keeps crashing, freezing and sometimes it doesn't load the episodes at all. Is there anyway to fix this??
Feb 16, 2018 10:28 PM

Nov 2016
Kayrin392 said:
Hi my animania app keeps crashing, freezing and sometimes it doesn't load the episodes at all. Is there anyway to fix this??

I'm sorry about that @Kayrin392 and I'm uncertain if it can be fixed, although I do have something you could try out. If you're using Animania v7.8 then you should try out the Animania v8 either ad-free mod or the normal v8 variant. Otherwise if your Animania version is v8 then you should download the v7.8 from the links above or from the original website called Mobi24. All the links are at the top of forum.

Please make sure to report to me, thank you.
Mar 8, 2018 10:26 PM
Mar 2018
Anyone k n ow a fix for the toonmainia app on Android all episodes are listed but when click on one there are not links at all on anything formatter what show dbs sao attack on Titan berserk literally all

Thank u
Mar 11, 2018 2:14 PM
Mar 2018
Hi.. I used your both apps animania and toonmania in my Android phone both apps working good but 2-3 days ago my toonmania app got crushed all anime series's episode got crushed even there is no link showed up i tried to report problem but not working and other hand animania work good can you help me how toonmania start working?
Mar 11, 2018 8:05 PM
Jan 2018
Can you please help me to find toonmania it's not working there is no download link or play button
Mar 21, 2018 5:17 PM
Mar 2018
Toonmania stop work no play or download link. Animania working good can anyone help me with toonmania pls!!!!!!
Mar 22, 2018 6:41 AM
Mar 2018
Episodes still won't load and i've downloaded this version, please help.
Mar 22, 2018 6:48 AM

Nov 2016
I've checked and come to realization that #toonmania may no longer work anymore. Due to all of the links not working, the servers seems like they are not functioning anymore and it might be like this for awhile. I cannot fix it because I do not have access to the server or such, only the app.

There are no fixes currently so it's best to just ditch the app.

However, #Animania does work and you could try use that as an alternative but it will not have any dubbed anime. Only subbed.

My apologies for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
VeelaMay 8, 2018 9:41 AM
Apr 10, 2018 2:20 PM
Mar 2018
Do any of you know an app similar or a good website to watch dubbed anime.
Apr 22, 2018 7:11 PM
Mar 2018
Recently in my animemania app ,every video i play app start beeping very loudly so i cannot listen when they say in video and after shut off the video beeper still going until i shut of the app please help..
May 8, 2018 9:09 AM
May 2018
It doesn't crash on me, but when I click on an episode, it doesn't show up for me to watch it.
Oct 30, 2018 9:05 PM
Oct 2018
How do you stop force updater
Jan 31, 2019 5:34 PM
Jan 2019
Why download failed? I clicked download mode and can't download the HunterxHunter...pls help
Jan 31, 2019 11:35 PM
May 2017
I tried downloading today but it kept saying download failed. Any reason why?? I even uninstalled it and installed it again but it's still not working.
Mar 6, 2019 12:36 AM
Mar 2019
When i open animania app its work but don't show anime image.i just see anime name . But why? Help
Mar 11, 2019 8:58 AM
Mar 2019
The animes are not updated anymore,plz fix.
Aug 20, 2019 12:47 AM
Aug 2019
I often use the free apk downloader online and update my favorite app.
Mar 1, 2021 12:52 PM
Mar 2021
@riesdepies Thanks for your efforts we watch anime easily & enjoy it very well but i would also like if tou solved the problem i am having for past 2,3 months on #mangamania it just loads after i open it. And after uninstalling and re- installing it still shows the same loading mangamania name and loading error doesn't even show the disclaimer i really enjoy this app . It would our extreme joy if you would resolve this app's issue as well .@riesdepies
Neha_valentineMar 1, 2021 12:58 PM
Mar 1, 2021 12:58 PM
Mar 2021
Thanks @veela for your efforts we watch anime easily & enjoy it very well but i would also like if you solved the problem i am having for past 2,3 months on #mangamania it just loads after i open it. And after uninstalling and re- installing it still shows the same loading mangamania name and loading error doesn't even show the disclaimer i really enjoy this app . It would our extreme joy if you would resolve this app's issue as well @veela
Mar 1, 2021 1:16 PM
Jun 2017
Neha_valentine said:
@riesdepies Thanks for your efforts we watch anime easily & enjoy it very well but i would also like if tou solved the problem i am having for past 2,3 months on #mangamania it just loads after i open it. And after uninstalling and re- installing it still shows the same loading mangamania name and loading error doesn't even show the disclaimer i really enjoy this app . It would our extreme joy if you would resolve this app's issue as well .@riesdepies

Hi Neha_valentine, I downloaded the latest Mangamania app and I have same problem. It keeps loading but nothing will show. I think the server is down. I can't do anything about that and it's not clear if it will be fixed. I found this other app that may be even better. It works with extensions. You can find it here: https://tachiyomi.org/
Hope this will help. Cheers, riesdepies

More topics from this board

» advice for someone returning to art

Crystepsi - Apr 4

5 by haaku-san »»
2 hours ago

» Share an ai anime pic

NowOldCow - Dec 6, 2023

19 by loligoth666 »»
9 hours ago

» Show us your latest sketch or drawing v.2 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Feb 21, 2017

1629 by loligoth666 »»
9 hours ago

» People who don't believe that there is anything wrong with western entertainment and influence.

kratos960203 - Apr 19

28 by Ex-Aid »»
Yesterday, 11:17 PM

» Made An Anime Youtube Video thoughts?

panque - Yesterday

1 by TheMechaManiac »»
Yesterday, 11:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.