Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 13, 2017 8:48 AM

Apr 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Cirno9 said:

This is so true, so fucking true. Why can't people get that in their mind? And later on they complain about "friendzone".

One sentence is enough: "I have enough friends, I'm looking for a relationship, not for more friendships." Ezpz, problem solved.

Why people think it's so easy to show intentions, or that sometimes they take time to develop?

Why do you always have to disagree with me? I can't answer that, but it is pisseasy to show intentions. I even gave you a phrase, that's literally the only thing you have to say and everyone knows your intentions.

Honestly, even if it takes time you can still say that you want more, problem solved.
Feb 13, 2017 11:32 AM
May 2016
I think that the girl is the one who faulted. I mean IF she doesn't love this guy and she's not a bitch, who just want to drain his money, she should tell him clearly "let's be friends" or something like that. Keeping in suspense is a horrible thing.
Feb 14, 2017 6:32 AM

May 2015
Cirno9 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Why people think it's so easy to show intentions, or that sometimes they take time to develop?

Why do you always have to disagree with me? I can't answer that, but it is pisseasy to show intentions. I even gave you a phrase, that's literally the only thing you have to say and everyone knows your intentions.

Honestly, even if it takes time you can still say that you want more, problem solved.

I'm a Socrates fanboy. I like asking questions and understanding why people think what they do.

Why do you think it's so easy to utter such a loaded, emotional phrase?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Feb 14, 2017 6:37 AM

Nov 2014
I don't think I understand. Guy was interested in girl, but she wasn't interested in him. End of story. Why would it be anyone's fault?
Feb 14, 2017 7:12 AM

Apr 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Cirno9 said:

I'm a Socrates fanboy. I like asking questions and understanding why people think what they do.

I don't have any empathy. Actually, I have no idea, but I never thought that this sentence is emotionally loaded. Well, I know what I want, maybe that's why it's easy for me, idk.
Feb 14, 2017 2:26 PM

Nov 2016
Cirno9 said:
Mayling said:
It's obviously the guys fault for not making his intentions clear in so-called friendzone cases, only trying something while being drunk out of his ass - most likely ruining the friendship by the ensuing awkwardness.

Most of the time we believe we're just friends, and don't really think deeper than that. You can't go around questioning every guys motives, thinking he's inadvertently hitting on you...

This is so true, so fucking true. Why can't people get that in their mind? And later on they complain about "friendzone".

One sentence is enough: "I have enough friends, I'm looking for a relationship, not for more friendships." Ezpz, problem solved.

Exactly! Just say it outright, don't blame the girl for "friend zoning" you
"In this world, evil can arise from the best of intentions. And there is good which can come from evil intentions"
Feb 14, 2017 3:34 PM

Jun 2015
its always the guys fault.

I KNOW!

i have been friend zoned a few times.

it was always my fault.
Feb 14, 2017 6:28 PM

May 2014
The friendzone like 99.9% of the time is the pursuer's fault. There are so many men (and women) who just can't state their feelings explicitly or just can't take no for an answer. Of course there are women (and men) who will use people they know are in love with them like the picture OP posted... but generally (save for the extreme examples similar to OP's picture) the "friendzone" is just a crazy construct made by salty men and women who can't take rejection.

If a girl or guy doesn't see you romantically, that's that. You're not being attacked and they don't owe you anything.
Feb 15, 2017 2:07 AM

May 2015
Cirno9 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I don't have any empathy. Actually, I have no idea, but I never thought that this sentence is emotionally loaded. Well, I know what I want, maybe that's why it's easy for me, idk.

Showing a woman I'm interested in isn't tough physically. It's not like lifting a 40-kilo weight.

The difficulty is psychological, since the consequences of rejection, or humiliation are scary. Besides, she might also say 'yes' which is another scary consequence - where do we go from here?

To quote Kierkagaard, anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
Feb 15, 2017 9:55 AM

Apr 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Cirno9 said:

Showing a woman I'm interested in isn't tough physically. It's not like lifting a 40-kilo weight.

The difficulty is psychological, since the consequences of rejection, or humiliation are scary. Besides, she might also say 'yes' which is another scary consequence - where do we go from here?

Honestly, you get used to a "no". How often did you try to approach a girl on the street or in public in general? You almost piss your pants the first time, but after 3-4 attempts it becomes natural for that day. A "no" is something you have to accept, take it as it is and move on. If some girl ain't looking for a relationship you are wasting your time, unless you want to be friendzoned.

Same goes for "yes" imo. It's nothing to be afraid of, she is interested, you are interested, where do you go now? Guess what, a step further, there is nothing wrong with kissing a girl on the first date, even if it is just on the cheek. Just use your chance, these guys who still end up in the friendzone just can't keep theirselves interesting enough. If she is interested she is willing to do something for you too, don't chase her for pete's sake and just be yourself. There is no magic behind this, neither did some talented guy sell his soul, they just do it and pick women up.
Feb 15, 2017 10:02 AM

Apr 2016
Marrone said:
Gov said:

The picture above is absolutely pathetic. Do we blame the guy for not making his intentions clear from the beginning or the girl who continued this charade with shit like ""friend date". Wtf even is that? Then she had the nerve to put #stillsingletho.

Who do we blame for this?

This bitch needs to get slapped. Girls seem to have the upper hand when it comes to dating, the dating world is hugely in favour of women. How the fuck do you go on all these dates and hang out together (one-on-one) and call it a 'friend date'. The fuck is a friend date?

The guy should have told her though in words. It's clear from their 'dates' he's into her. The girl is still to blame however.

That's definitely the right attitude, blame the others, don't even think about looking for mistakes when it comes to yourself, you are perfect. /s

Blame the guy, he is doing everything wrong. Being nice ain't enough, how many nice girls did you meet? Plenty, they are still are uninteresting as fuck. Same goes for guys, if you are not interesting enough I wouldn't bear you.

How is the world into womens favor? I'm really curioius right now.

NINJAEDIT: You can't force someone to love you because you are being nice to her. Deal with it and move on.
Feb 15, 2017 11:59 AM

Jun 2008
in most cases its either nobodys fault or both peoples fault, since obviously its one party likes the other in a sexual way when the other party dont

just cuz you had the balls to assert your feelings earlier doesnt mean its gonna get returned at all so, yeah.

but yes, if u do have any sexual feelings just ask them out already. altho timing can fuck all kind of shit up. perhaps s/he likes someone currently so s/he couldnt see you in a sexual way, so theres cons for asking out earlier as well.

basically just roll the dice whenever you feel like it and see where it goes.
Feb 15, 2017 2:38 PM

Aug 2013
I blame the guy in this case.
No one should date a guy who thinks that those retarded pants look good, or are appropriate to wear in public.
Feb 16, 2017 1:59 AM

May 2015
Cirno9 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Honestly, you get used to a "no". How often did you try to approach a girl on the street or in public in general? You almost piss your pants the first time, but after 3-4 attempts it becomes natural for that day. A "no" is something you have to accept, take it as it is and move on. If some girl ain't looking for a relationship you are wasting your time, unless you want to be friendzoned.

Same goes for "yes" imo. It's nothing to be afraid of, she is interested, you are interested, where do you go now? Guess what, a step further, there is nothing wrong with kissing a girl on the first date, even if it is just on the cheek. Just use your chance, these guys who still end up in the friendzone just can't keep theirselves interesting enough. If she is interested she is willing to do something for you too, don't chase her for pete's sake and just be yourself. There is no magic behind this, neither did some talented guy sell his soul, they just do it and pick women up.

In my experience, the more rejections you get the worse they hurt. There is no offset. If all you get is rejections, then it's not worth doing it just for the sake of experience. A new pain is interesting. An old one is a re-run.

There are all kinds of weird rules behind dating, and the fear that you're getting them wrong is paralyzing.
Feb 16, 2017 2:40 AM

Nov 2013
Obviously he's in the friend zone because of how tight his pants are and this whole situation looks cringey. Lol at "#stillsingletho".

I would be embarrassed and probably a bit mad if I was the dude getting tagged in this.
BlareyFeb 16, 2017 3:00 AM
Feb 16, 2017 6:48 AM
Jul 2018
What's wrog with that picture? You can do all these things for "just friends", too. You don't know any of this. Maybe he could be gay thou? Maybe they are just really close friends? Maybe he's in love and she doesn't feel that way. You can't force these things ... from both sides.
Okay, I wouldn't give a friend flowers, but I don't like the idea of flowers as a gift at all. What I'm supposed to do with them?

Personally, I tell them from the start I'm not interested to avoid a situation like that.
Nevertheless, I used to be in a similiar situation, because the friendship is more important to me and I'm still wanna be close friends after a possible rejection.
removed-userFeb 16, 2017 6:53 AM
Feb 16, 2017 7:08 AM

Nov 2016
The friendzone does not exist unless you're a retard who make it up because you're too much of a pussy to accept rejection. Change your standards to people who actually cares about you instead of just being pretty and keeping you around to get free stuff and self-esteem boost from you. Also stop buying stuff, you're materialist and shallow af, that's cringy. Get a personality, make girls know you're a love interest and not just "a nice guy" who agrees to everything she says and support her no matter what she do, you're a fucking doormat. Everyone is expected to be nice, that's not an advantage, it's what everyone should be by default. Girls want more than free dinners and activities together, they want dicks, stop acting like a friend and start acting like a boyfriend. And remember stop fucking blaming a place that don't exist outside your mind, look at the real problems and mend them, that's how you get shit done. Wake the fuck up.
Feb 16, 2017 7:26 AM

Dec 2015
Pfft, it's the woman's of course.
MRA 4 Lyfe, Amirite guys...guys?
Feb 16, 2017 7:42 AM

Apr 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Cirno9 said:

In my experience, the more rejections you get the worse they hurt. There is no offset. If all you get is rejections, then it's not worth doing it just for the sake of experience. A new pain is interesting. An old one is a re-run.

There are all kinds of weird rules behind dating, and the fear that you're getting them wrong is paralyzing.

Lmao. It's the opposite for me, I just stop giving a fuck.

Marrone said:
Cirno9 said:

That's definitely the right attitude, blame the others, don't even think about looking for mistakes when it comes to yourself, you are perfect. /s

Blame the guy, he is doing everything wrong. Being nice ain't enough, how many nice girls did you meet? Plenty, they are still are uninteresting as fuck. Same goes for guys, if you are not interesting enough I wouldn't bear you.

How is the world into womens favor? I'm really curioius right now.

NINJAEDIT: You can't force someone to love you because you are being nice to her. Deal with it and move on.

1. I mentioned how the guy should have made it clear by telling her in words as maybe their 'dates' weren't clear enough signs. So yeah.

2. Lol that's your assumption. How do you know if he's boring or not? Why would that girl hang out with him so much if she found him boring? I don't like spending time with uninteresting people and it's the same with most people from experience.

3. I said the dating world is in women's favour. Who has to make more contacting and first moves? Men. Because we are 'supposed to'. Online dating sites also have a higher ratio of men to women, allowing them to be more picky. While guys have a smaller selection of potential partners.

1. Kiss her after the date, what's more obvious?

2. Not interesting enough as a sexual partner. Not the alpha she is looking for.

3. There are 101 men for every 100 women out there, but feel free to stick on your dating platform.
Thing is, don't men pick the women when they make the first moves or approach a girl? Oh.

A womens choice is "yes or no", a mens choice is "which woman should I try to approach". Sounds fair to me.
Feb 16, 2017 7:43 AM

Apr 2012
Both, him for being such a fucking scrub and not talking out about his intentions, making him insecure and inexperienced.
And her for having issues noticing shit or not reacting to it. Depending on why she isn't reacting, you can say she's either ignorant of how people work or that she's a gold digger.
I'm obviously talking about this example here.

I didn't have these type of experiences because I'm very direct, there are some cases when it's not preferable though, disregard those because they are my personal cases, but dragging shit for too long and not giving any type of signs or not pushing it a bit means you're doing it all wrong.
And when someone's asking you to go out with him, you usually take it as if he's not trying to befriend you, it would be so much better if people would communicate more though.
Like, a lot more.
It's too bad we're made to engage while they'll wait it out for us to do shit. It gets tiring sometimes.

Autocrat said:
Hitler was good, objectively.
Feb 17, 2017 10:48 AM

May 2015
Cirno9 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Marrone said:

1. I mentioned how the guy should have made it clear by telling her in words as maybe their 'dates' weren't clear enough signs. So yeah.

2. Lol that's your assumption. How do you know if he's boring or not? Why would that girl hang out with him so much if she found him boring? I don't like spending time with uninteresting people and it's the same with most people from experience.

3. I said the dating world is in women's favour. Who has to make more contacting and first moves? Men. Because we are 'supposed to'. Online dating sites also have a higher ratio of men to women, allowing them to be more picky. While guys have a smaller selection of potential partners.

2. Not interesting enough as a sexual partner. Not the alpha she is looking for.

3. There are 101 men for every 100 women out there, but feel free to stick on your dating platform.
Thing is, don't men pick the women when they make the first moves or approach a girl? Oh.

A womens choice is "yes or no", a mens choice is "which woman should I try to approach". Sounds fair to me.

Being able to choose 'yes or no' is better. Since that means you can choose 'yes'. As for the guys, they can choose 100 women, all of which will say 'no'.
Feb 17, 2017 12:26 PM

Apr 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Cirno9 said:

Being able to choose 'yes or no' is better. Since that means you can choose 'yes'. As for the guys, they can choose 100 women, all of which will say 'no'.

Funfact: If you ask 40 average looking females if they want to have sex with you one will say yes.

I think you ignore the fact that men ignore 100s of girls too. Yes, a girl has the might to say "yes" or "no", BUT if she is interested into some, guess what will happen? Nothing. What's worse, not being able pick someone up or being the one who doesnt decide.

And if you swap roles and the girl talks to you fist you have the possibility to say "no" too. Men are in an advantage, what you do with it is absolutely your choice.
Feb 17, 2017 2:19 PM

May 2015
Cirno9 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

Funfact: If you ask 40 average looking females if they want to have sex with you one will say yes.

I think you ignore the fact that men ignore 100s of girls too. Yes, a girl has the might to say "yes" or "no", BUT if she is interested into some, guess what will happen? Nothing. What's worse, not being able pick someone up or being the one who doesnt decide.

And if you swap roles and the girl talks to you fist you have the possibility to say "no" too. Men are in an advantage, what you do with it is absolutely your choice.

Men are not at an advantage at all. They cannot be on autopilot. Every effort will always be concentrated on one girl. Whereas a girl can, supposedly, stride into a social event and guys will hit on her.

She may not be interested in them, but she has options. She's halfway there - someone already wants her.

The guy doesn't have such options. He creates his options, but they're never really options since he can't decide if it goes or not.
Feb 17, 2017 6:28 PM

Apr 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
Cirno9 said:

Men are not at an advantage at all. They cannot be on autopilot. Every effort will always be concentrated on one girl. Whereas a girl can, supposedly, stride into a social event and guys will hit on her.

She may not be interested in them, but she has options. She's halfway there - someone already wants her.

The guy doesn't have such options. He creates his options, but they're never really options since he can't decide if it goes or not.

What holds you back? c:

Just by the way, the first one only counts for women who actually look good. Some girl who is (below) average will have a way harder time than a guy on the same level. Because he can creat opportunities, she probably lost.
Feb 17, 2017 6:49 PM

Apr 2014
the first investor failed to state their demands before supplying resources to second party
#BadEco101
you wouldn't give money to the cashier before knowing the prices of everything you were gonna buy
Feb 17, 2017 8:47 PM

Oct 2015
it's either neighther of them or both of them.
The guy should've just said how he felt about her at the end or something, so she wouldn't think of it just as a 'friend date' lmao, whut is a friend date? Shouldn't be called like 'hanging out' or smthin...?
Oh yeah & the girl, I feel like she was just adding salt to his deeply cut friendzone wound '#stillsingletho', is shes lowkey saying that the date is something she'd want from her boyfriend but she just thinks of him as a friend?
The date thing was a pretty obvious 'hint' about his feelings for her, but he should just say something to make it even more clear :pppp
Feb 18, 2017 1:15 AM

May 2015
Cirno9 said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

What holds you back? c:

Just by the way, the first one only counts for women who actually look good. Some girl who is (below) average will have a way harder time than a guy on the same level. Because he can creat opportunities, she probably lost.

In my experience, a lot of woman who aren't 'traditionally beautiful' (I use this term specifically. I was attracted to some girls that don't really fit either) still get offers. The media shows us a narrow style of beauty. Many people agree with it, but many will have other fetishes or tastes that makes their pool of attractive women larger.

In general, I'd say most men are attracted to the beauty standard, and a little more beyond that.

What holds me back is my own psychology, but that's not the issue. The issue is, I don't have options. I can't just decide whether a relationship exists or not. I am not offered anything but has to work for it. Being offered things may mean less options, but it does mean the options exist.
Feb 18, 2017 6:14 AM

Mar 2013
It depends.
If the guy made it clear about his feelings for her or that he is courting her and the girl knew about it and went along with him only to put him in friend-zone list, then, mostly the girl is at fault since it's almost as if she just played with his feelings.

If the guy likes the girl but didn't made it clear, didn't told her about his feelings about her or that he's courting.. and did all of that in order to win her heart, then he cannot blame the girl for putting him in friendzone. He's the one at fault for not clearing things out.
*Yawn*
Not gonna argue again with a stupid troll.
Feb 20, 2017 7:43 AM

Apr 2014
its the first one to approach/have feelings for and not telling them's fault.
Signature of three years-or-so was removed

here's my new one

Thank you and have a nice day, everyone.
Feb 20, 2017 5:56 PM

Apr 2012
lmao who even gives flowers when it seems like their relationship is undefined
what a fucking cuckaroo; dude is trying too hard

dude is a cuck and the girl has to be oblivious if horseback riding, ice cream, and flowers aren't enough to see what his intent is
she is likely playing his ass like a fiddle

who is at fault? no one they both stupid af
zzzeallyFeb 20, 2017 6:01 PM

Feb 21, 2017 12:45 AM

May 2015
Cuebee said:
It depends.
If the guy made it clear about his feelings for her or that he is courting her and the girl knew about it and went along with him only to put him in friend-zone list, then, mostly the girl is at fault since it's almost as if she just played with his feelings.

If the guy likes the girl but didn't made it clear, didn't told her about his feelings about her or that he's courting.. and did all of that in order to win her heart, then he cannot blame the girl for putting him in friendzone. He's the one at fault for not clearing things out.

Such leading on, I think, doesn't happen that much. Once you make your feelings clear things explode. It's either agreement or nothing at all.
Feb 23, 2017 1:45 PM

Oct 2011

I think this picture here encapsulates everything wrong with the friendzone.
Feb 23, 2017 2:42 PM

May 2016
I suppose it would depend on the situation whose fault it is. With this picture I'd say it's the girl's fault though. If a guy goes through all that for you then you should probably take a hint that there's some feelings there.
Feb 23, 2017 3:24 PM

Aug 2013
The guy's fault. He couldn't make her feel romantically attracted to him. She's not doing anything any differently.
Feb 24, 2017 1:46 AM

May 2015
ComputerBreath said:
I suppose it would depend on the situation whose fault it is. With this picture I'd say it's the girl's fault though. If a guy goes through all that for you then you should probably take a hint that there's some feelings there.

Some people are oblivious, though. Or maybe they just really don't want to know. Besides, it's the the person who desires the relationship to make a move. They need to make it clear they want the relationship. Until then, the other party doesn't owe them anything.
Feb 24, 2017 9:38 AM

May 2016
TheBrainintheJar said:
ComputerBreath said:

Some people are oblivious, though. Or maybe they just really don't want to know. Besides, it's the the person who desires the relationship to make a move. They need to make it clear they want the relationship. Until then, the other party doesn't owe them anything.

I can agree with that too. All he had to was just say something but who knows maybe after he saw that picture he was like "...wait hold up" and did say something to her.
Feb 25, 2017 12:56 AM

May 2015
ComputerBreath said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

I can agree with that too. All he had to was just say something but who knows maybe after he saw that picture he was like "...wait hold up" and did say something to her.

I hope he did. It's a shitty place to be in. It's best to say everything and then cut off.
Feb 25, 2017 8:42 PM
Mar 2014
Gov said:

The picture above is absolutely pathetic. Do we blame the guy for not making his intentions clear from the beginning or the girl who continued this charade with shit like ""friend date". Wtf even is that? Then she had the nerve to put #stillsingletho.

her and YOU!
thats way too much for a date you did too much.
maybe just one of those would have been cool

next time tell her to tell her boyfriend to do all that ish for her
talkingboutFeb 25, 2017 8:48 PM
This life is a marathon, I'm on a steady pace
Feb 26, 2017 2:55 AM

Mar 2016
It is nobody's fault if it just doesn't make out, but if there are no intentions shown that a person (equally boys and girls) doesn't want anything more, it is their mistake not showing it from the start.

Mar 1, 2017 6:06 PM

Oct 2011
I just find it amusing the women who put this crap online and humiliate the guy. Utterly ridiculous.

Mar 1, 2017 6:08 PM

Jul 2015
Gov said:

Holy fuck. That hash at the end. Fucking dead.
Mar 2, 2017 12:09 PM

May 2015
They're both at fault, though the girl here is more to blame than the guy. No offense to this dude and I don't know him but judging by this one pic alone he looks like a straight up joke, he deserves to be friendzoned looking like that.
Now the girl, most girls aren't dumb and they usually know when a guy is trying to be more than friends, she shouldn't have led him on like that, especially if the guy hadn't made his intentions clear. A decent human being with enough self esteem wouldn't do this, and that fucking hashtag at the end, holy shit, that was completely unnecessary.
Mar 2, 2017 12:13 PM
Feb 2017
oh man I went from cringing to just about dying of laughter after I noticed the guy's socks.
Jun 3, 2023 6:07 PM
Apr 2022
we can blame women since nowadays they practically try to put any decent, good looking guy in the friendzone in hopes they get someone better (they often don't and quickly end up as cat/dog ladies). Modern women act like queens for like their entire 20s. No wonder marriage/birth rates crashed. Women honestly should be open to accepting guys they friend zoned with.

Jun 4, 2023 3:22 PM

Jun 2023
The guy because being friends with women is cringe šŸ˜¬
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay Ā„1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - 4 hours ago

8 by TibetanJazz666 »»
3 minutes ago

» Do you post your own original artwork onto social media?

DesuMaiden - Apr 10

25 by MeanMrMusician »»
10 minutes ago

» Are you a slow or fast typier on a computer???

DesuMaiden - 18 minutes ago

2 by MeanMrMusician »»
13 minutes ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

55 by Destinesia »»
38 minutes ago

» How do you know other people actually exist?

purple_rayn - 10 hours ago

9 by Hikinekomori »»
51 minutes ago
Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.