Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Dec 19, 2022 9:01 AM

Aug 2022
Tohru observing Miss Kobayashi at work was quite funny. She really gave herself away when she began tripping the supervisor. Lotsa of laughs. Then she meets up with Fafnir, who now wants to live among humans. Ummm, good luck on that.

It appears something is arranged.
Nov 3, 2023 7:17 PM

Mar 2022
We actually got to see how Kobayashi’s working conditions are in the office and Tohru essentially watching without a soul knowing she’s there, man was her boss so annoying, it was satisfying to see Tohru just endlessly troll him by tripping him up constantly. His behaviour really did rye her up something fierce.

Tohru and Kanna were so impressed by the magic tricks that they wondered how it worked. Just the reactions of everyone on the magic show when Tohru appeared out of the box on live TV was hilarious.

Fafnir hates humans yet you set him up a couple of video games and then he’s close friends with Takiya and he’s mellow as hell even his discussion with Tohru was heartfelt because he’s concerned about her wellbeing but she’s ultimately choosing to live with Kobayashi because she’s tired of her other life back in the world she came from and just wants to be loved.

Overall the episode had some good moments and a lot of development from Tohru, Kobayashi and Kanna especially. Just can’t enough of this show.
Dec 9, 2023 8:21 AM

Nov 2023
So many fantasies yehey
Mar 17, 5:56 AM

Jun 2021
Rewatched twice in just a few hours (early morning and lunch) because of how much i loved it.

Tohru's angry faces against crows or the awful Kobayashi's boss (and how she handled the second situation) were badass, and the fact that Kobayashi herself already forgot what life was before meeting Tohru (and also noticing her invisible presence) already hit hard in the feelings (i know by experience with my cats, it seems absurd my older one is almost 10 years old already)

Fafnir is amusing as a comically serious character, he's the first one that wants to wipe out mankind but he's no above socializing about "more" videogames with the one who introduced them to him. And...

"i don't care if she will be gone 100 years from now, i'll keep treasure of the memories" DAMN. (and her reaction after the green light... god. All of this coming from a male bitter cynical tsundere).

i don't dislike Riko, but want also for her to NOT become a ren yamai-esque person considering how young she and Kanna are.

That final magic trick was great, but it's something that happened before that immediately automatically made this episode my favorite, and it's... Tohru and Kanna learning karate (so, an existing Kanna fanart wasn't made out of nowhere after all). No, it gets better... i was watching the first time during breakfast before going to watch a women-only katas competition, wishing to see again after years some girls i had a crush on when i was younger. It's just unbelievable, i'm still laughing hard thinking about it. The best training montage seen in a very long time, even if it was all for nothing... oh, well, not for me.

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2017

189 by MoonlightVT »»
Apr 12, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2017

315 by _untitled »»
Apr 7, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2017

131 by _untitled »»
Apr 2, 2:38 PM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2017

113 by _untitled »»
Apr 1, 7:56 AM

Poll: » Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

169 by _untitled »»
Mar 31, 7:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.