Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 7, 2017 12:40 AM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Takahashi is taking his training more serious and making more efforts to keep up.

Fumika is totally failing as a manager; I hope Nomiya will take over. Azumi seems to be doing well in London but Kiyo feels left behind and is frustrated with his team. In that critical moment Yama is contacting him. Seemingly in his final moments.

I hope he'll be able to give Kiyo the strength he needs to make it through this.

I wish Nomiya could take on a more supportive role for Kiyo, too.

I want the Tigers to make everyone in the next cup witness the fruits of their hard training.
May 21, 2019 3:03 AM

May 2016
The Tigers have been a mess because of so many different reasons ever since Azumi left, with one of the bigger problems stemming from Fumika's incompetence as a manager. It's a good thing that Azumi-chan had the time to chew her out and remind Fumika that she had trusted her with the team before she left.

The Tigers has a tournament coming up but Kiyo soon found out that Yama really doesn't have long to live in this world anymore with him being hooked up on life support...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Chapter 95 Discussion

ryzxgum - Dec 2, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 96 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 23

4 by outolunch »»
Mar 16, 7:37 AM

Poll: » REAL Chapter 36 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 4, 2011

12 by _Zanga »»
Feb 29, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 90 Discussion

outolunch - Aug 26, 2020

7 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 86 Discussion

Klad - Aug 29, 2019

4 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.