Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2017 11:07 PM

Dec 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Although it was supposed to be part of his new image, the negative fanmail and deaththreats obviously weighed down on him heavily.

I wonder how old Momo is now and if she is watching her father's comeback match or resents him for those fights with her mother.

Sad to see their marriage/family break apart like that and seeing his friend Matsuzaka rise like that.

I like it when Inoue sensei visualizes the characters imagining taking the place of someone else (like Kiyo swapped places with the runner on tv and Shiratori switched the magazine covers in his head)
May 21, 2019 2:57 AM

May 2016
Shiratori and Manba were the Twin Suns but the President forced the Scorpion to be the one who dwells in the darkness whether he liked it or not. All that brutal heel training and the hatred of those who should've been his fans seeped into his personal life and it turned out that his wife divorced him because of that and Momo-chan was taken away with her.

Shiratori's got nothing left to lose after all...

Oct 29, 2021 1:46 PM

Apr 2018
Shiratori is the goat. Scorpion was forced to go into the darkness while the other guy stayed in the light. He received all the hate and death threats while the other one lived his life out peacefully. I wonder where Momo is, will she even show up. Might be his last match..
This is such a good manga, I'm glad that I started this. Every character is flashed out. Nomiya is the goat too!

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Feb 13, 5:34 PM

Jan 2020
Yo these wrestling chapters are fucking GOATED. i cant keep edging

Shiratori's character is absolutely just tragic man. Dude had to become the villain, get sent numerous hatemail, had his own house graffiti'd, basically hated by everyone except for some fans...while the heroic character gets all the praise. no hate on matsukaza either, in the previous chapter, he took a heavy beating to make shiratori look better which is a W for him. thats just how hero v villain situations are. im not really big on wrestling so i dont actually know how the "villainous" characters get treated, but still, the hate is overblown. kinda reminds me of the joffrey actor from GOT getting sent death-threats just because of his character. it sucks lol

i also wept when shiratori threw the drink in anger, scaring momo. him just calling momo to come here with open arms just hurt idk.

speaking of momo, i also wonder if shes watching shiratori's match. if she is, im deathly curious on how she'll view his father. as a villain, maybe she'll redeem him...or....she just moves on from him?
man.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Real Chapter 95 Discussion

ryzxgum - Dec 2, 2023

7 by Ranxomare »»
Apr 7, 10:07 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 96 Discussion

ryzxgum - Feb 23

4 by outolunch »»
Mar 16, 7:37 AM

Poll: » REAL Chapter 36 Discussion

AlexSadist-sama - Nov 4, 2011

12 by _Zanga »»
Feb 29, 5:52 AM

Poll: » Real Chapter 90 Discussion

outolunch - Aug 26, 2020

7 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:56 PM

Poll: » Real Chapter 86 Discussion

Klad - Aug 29, 2019

4 by astoneon »»
Feb 26, 2:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.