Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 6, 2017 4:37 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Not the best start I have to say, nothing really stand out in this episode. The lack of scenes didn't help and the ones that are available weren't really the best.
Feb 7, 2017 4:30 AM
Oct 2013
Most cute was the girl. Also cool dandy ojisan. Well was somewhat soothing I guess with the mood and happy family feeling.

Wonder what happened to her true dad and the mother? Guess they dieded?
Also don't see why she would need the sukumizu if she was alright with being nude anyways, unless it was a play.

Although h scenes-wise, definitely it was not anything impressive. But the art was good to show off his muscle definition and moe expressions of the girl.
Had good details of the action like the clitoris and pussy rub, the d press against pussy and gradual insertion
And lewdness of her moaning pleasuredly despite being such a young and small body taking such a big d and her talking being disrupted by the moans.
User-sanNov 29, 2023 3:59 AM
Feb 8, 2017 7:26 PM

Apr 2011
Animation looks better than I expected. and that dad has a nice smooth voice. Deym.
Feb 18, 2017 10:57 PM

May 2015
The illustration was good but the animation isn’t much to my liking, but it’s just a matter of personal tastes, overall, I’d say, it’s a great fap’n’go h-anime we’ve got here…
Feb 23, 2017 10:58 AM

Oct 2009
User-san said:
Wonder what happened to her true dad and the mother? Guess they dieded?

Why do you think anything had happened to her mother?
Feb 24, 2017 1:01 AM
Oct 2013
@Serhiyko
1. They were the only 2 living in the house. So the question is 'where are the real parents'
2. she said something like 'it seems there was a family here a long time ago', suggesting she is unsure if mother was ever there, but also that the mother has been gone a long time.
3. They don't say where is the mother or the father and have a picture of the mother on display on a table (probably more likely to have it if mother is dead/disappered rather than left the daughter)

It's possible the mother and/or father just left the daughter for some reason (if the father was there to begin with). I also wondered why she knows he is not a real father.
User-sanFeb 24, 2017 4:44 AM
Feb 24, 2017 5:53 PM

Oct 2009
@User-san
You are probably right
Maybe it's explained in the manga
Could be that e.g. her mother remarried and moved overseas for work, but this is just a guess
Apr 17, 2017 8:42 PM
Mar 2011
Such a gentleman! A not flat loli is good for a change.
May 18, 2017 1:29 PM

May 2017
heh, the "Dad" was really buff huh. In many ways than one.
Aug 19, 2017 11:21 PM

Oct 2015
Damn... not a jii-jii
I'm not having luck with hentais of this year... just a few exceptions.

1/10 so far. This won't probably get another episode, though.

TechOtaku-hOct 22, 2017 9:19 PM
Sep 1, 2020 6:13 PM

Feb 2014
I do love my "old man x loli" hentai, but the animation seemed pretty low budget.
Also, could have done it without the peeing scene and the constant "good girl" talk.
Sep 19, 2021 11:25 AM

Dec 2012
I started laughing when they showed her stroking his dick. It felt unexpected.

It was ok. Ojiisan gets a happy ending. It was nice that she had oppai compared to to usual flat chest.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 25, 2022 12:01 PM

Nov 2010
The dad looks badass for an old guy. I'm training everyday so I can look like him once I reach the same age someday.
She's cute, but yeah short hair + loli, I didn't get a hard on. 5/10
Sep 17, 2023 3:31 PM
Jun 2023
Idk why everyone thinks this was bad? Honestly found it to be super hot. I've always liked "dad" stuff so I guess that makes sense. I loooved him saying good girl, it made my heart happy. The peeing scene was also really hot. Definitely a top 10
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.