Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 21, 2011 3:34 PM
Jul 2011
I love how he is super-strong but doesn't have huge muscles, that he's so bad ass, he can throw a vending machine and his wardrobe!

oh, I almost forgot that he's................ INCREDIBLY HOT!
Feb 14, 2012 7:05 PM

Sep 2011
He reminds me of myself. We both can be irritated and annoyed by the littlest things and when we are annoyed, we get violent and frustrated. Shizuo is a sweet and caring guy, but he just have a rough exterior. If people actually got to know him, instead of judging him when they first see, then they could see that side of him too. He only attacks people that attacks him and Izaya because he drives him and me nuts. He's not the type of guy that hurts random people. Only the people that attacks him first. He's actually a victim. He has amazing strength that attracted me from the begining. Everything about him says I'm the boss and a badass one at that. The bartender's outfit, the sunglasses the way he smokes, everything screams badass. He's just an awesome character who has the looks to back it up. He always hated his strength because he always ended up hurting people. Also because it scared people away from him. The only friends he have are Shinra and Celty. Everyone else is too afraid to talk to him. He's the character that deserves more love than any of the other characters, especially more than Izaya. That's because nobody else has been judged and hated at first sight. Nobody else had to be alone like Shizuo had to.

((Excuse my fangirlyness. =~=))
Jan 2, 2015 10:53 PM
Aug 2014
Hmm..I guess it is because..he isn't just about throwing things around. Shizuo is actually a pretty complicated character. A violent guy, who hates violence but can't stop himself. Underneath all his violence, he is a very nice guy. From reading the light novels, I understood how much of a complicated character Shizuo is. He is afraid of himself. He considers his strength to be a burden. He fears that he will hurt people close to him. So, he is just not about pure strength. He is a character that has different sides to him. This makes his character very interesting. He has been alone most of his life. With only a few people actually not afraid of him and caring for him. This all makes him very likeable.
Mar 11, 2015 5:11 AM

Nov 2014
bcs he's my type of anime guy <333
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [REQUEST HERE] Shizu-chan Member Cards! :3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cha-chan - Feb 26, 2010

852 by WinterFireworks »»
May 29, 2016 7:10 PM

» Shizuo Pairings?

SalSquish - Jan 21, 2011

10 by Jadekyo »»
May 7, 2015 3:22 PM

» 600+ Members LE Card} *C L O S E D*// ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cha-chan - May 6, 2010

216 by cha-chan »»
May 7, 2010 8:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.