Forum Settings
Forums

Ex-Obama Official Suggests ‘Military Coup’ Against Trump

New
Feb 2, 2017 10:40 AM

Jan 2012

In a blog post for Foreign Policy magazine, Rosa Brooks, a former Obama administration official, outlined four ways to “get rid” of President Trump, including declaring him mentally unfit for command or carrying out a military coup.

Brooks is a Schwartz senior fellow at the New America Foundation, which is funded by billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations. She served from 2009-2011 as Counselor to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy and served as a senior adviser at Obama’s State Department.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/02/ex-obama-official-suggests-military-coup-trump/

------------------------------------------------------
it needs to happen like in Egypt
same people who financed that military coup can do it in murica tooo

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Feb 2, 2017 10:42 AM

Nov 2008
That's treason though to start a military coup against Trump.

Feb 2, 2017 10:45 AM

Dec 2016
A democrat who wants military coup against a legitimate government? Is it normal?
Feb 2, 2017 10:47 AM

Jun 2008
Why is this even news?

Who gives a fuck what some Ex-official has to say?
Feb 2, 2017 11:36 AM

Aug 2013
Hypothetically with Chinese financing it could be possible. America is currently unstable enough for it to happen.
Feb 2, 2017 11:38 AM

Sep 2009
Lol the US simply isn't Egypt.
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
Feb 2, 2017 11:39 AM

Oct 2015
This is covered by free speech.
Feb 2, 2017 12:25 PM

Jun 2016
The vast majority of military personnel support Trump, good luck with that.

RWDS when?
Feb 2, 2017 2:08 PM

Jan 2012
Lost_Viking said:

RWDS when?

Wrong btw FBI and others intelligence is not with him , Coup doesn't usually involve the entire military afaik, usually just a few divisions. would be interesting to see what happens.

like it happened recently in Turkey

Feb 2, 2017 2:14 PM

Aug 2013
A coup by the citizenry specifically minorities (hispanics, muslims, blacks) would be more feasible than a military coup.
Feb 2, 2017 2:27 PM

Aug 2013
shotz said:
DrGeroCreation said:
A coup by the citizenry specifically minorities (hispanics, muslims, blacks) would be more feasible than a military coup.
historically speaking though, coups almost always only work if they have substantial military support. if the whole military is against it, your chances are pretty bad.
I guess you have a point there. Actually according to wiki coups are specifically carried out by the military https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d%27%C3%A9tat What I said is more akin to a revolution than a coup.
DrGeroCreationFeb 2, 2017 2:49 PM
Feb 2, 2017 2:44 PM

Mar 2008
Lost_Viking said:

RWDS when?

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/second-military-times-ivmf-poll-results

I couldnt find a more recent poll that didnt leave other options out. Clearly he is not a majority of support.

DrGeroCreation said:

Citizens are no match for military gear.
Feb 2, 2017 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
traed said:

Depends on how heavily armed the citizens are.
Feb 2, 2017 3:32 PM

Apr 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
traed said:

But liberals dislike guns... Where are these guns coming from!!!!
Feb 2, 2017 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
Lobinde said:
This is covered by free speech.

Violence isn't covered by free speech.
Feb 2, 2017 3:37 PM
Jul 2018
traed said:
Lost_Viking said:

RWDS when?

http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/second-military-times-ivmf-poll-results

I couldnt find a more recent poll that didnt leave other options out. Clearly he is not a majority of support.

DrGeroCreation said:

That's still a good 40% of the military. Combined with all of the 50 million people who voted for Trump who are likely gun owners? Yeah, good fucking luck.

This is why the 2nd Amendment matters so much, so that the citizens can protect themselves and their nation in case their own military turns against them.
Feb 2, 2017 3:39 PM

Nov 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
traed said:

Also, training, I don't these Liberals on the tyrannical left can even fire a BB gun.

Feb 2, 2017 3:52 PM

Mar 2008
DrGeroCreation said:
traed said:

The military has tanks and grenade launchers and bulletproof vests. Civilans can maybe get h later but it's too expensive so they'd have to steal it first.

HikariJake said:
That's still a good 40% of the military. Combined with all of the 50 million people who voted for Trump who are likely gun owners? Yeah, good fucking luck.

This is why the 2nd Amendment matters so much, so that the citizens can protect themselves and their nation in case their own military turns against them.

It might be lower than that now. His overall approval rating is only 32% right now and his first military operation lad to a soldiers death and death of innocent children ( which i pointed out in another thread I made).
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/20/headlines/trumps_approval_rating_plummets_to_32_as_he_arrives_in_dc_for_inauguration

I don't think a coup attempt is likely though. A revolution is a bit more likely.
Feb 2, 2017 3:58 PM
Jul 2018
traed said:
It might be lower than that now. His overall approval rating is only 32% right now and his first military operation lad to a soldiers death and death of innocent children ( which i pointed out in another thread I made).
https://www.democracynow.org/2017/1/20/headlines/trumps_approval_rating_plummets_to_32_as_he_arrives_in_dc_for_inauguration

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Around 45% approval, according to Gallup.
Feb 2, 2017 4:39 PM

Aug 2013
vansonbee said:
But liberals dislike guns... Where are these guns coming from!!!!
There have been left wing armed groups throughout history. From gun shops.

Hoppy said:

Also, training, I don't these Liberals on the tyrannical left can even fire a BB gun.
Training would play a part as well.

traed said:

The military has tanks and grenade launchers and bulletproof vests. Civilans can maybe get h later but it's too expensive so they'd have to steal it first.
Depends if they get financed and armed by a foreign government like the Chinese government.
DrGeroCreationFeb 2, 2017 4:43 PM
Feb 2, 2017 4:56 PM

Mar 2008
HikariJake said:
traed said:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

Around 45% approval, according to Gallup.

Well at least I know the source of that one but how does Gallup do its polls? Especially since they do it daily.
Feb 2, 2017 4:59 PM

Jan 2012
DrGeroCreation said:
you forgot Asians there btw now if you look to it closely

if you calculate just Hispanics and blacks demographic statistic then white are minority

as i have said as goyim i will tell you thnx to multiculturalism and open immigration law made by you know who

white race is doomed

Feb 2, 2017 5:06 PM

Apr 2012
AllenVonStein said:
DrGeroCreation said:

if you calculate just Hispanics and blacks demographic statistic then white are minority

as i have said as goyim i will tell you thnx to multiculturalism and open immigration law made by you know who

white race is doomed

Asians don't give a shit about politics in America
They are probably the most docile racial group and just laughing at how stupid Americans are.

Feb 2, 2017 5:11 PM

Jan 2012
@Zeaboo

they do in fact you got one here in mal too

with name nico

that guy is american with korean heritage

like Alex american with Latino heritage

are you Asian?

Feb 2, 2017 5:13 PM

Aug 2013
AllenVonStein said:
DrGeroCreation said:

white race is doomed
I know Asian Americans are minorities as well but they might be too docile to participate in something like that. No the white race is not doomed considering it's one of the largest races in the world. I don't get why you always think Jews want to get rid of white people.
Feb 2, 2017 5:15 PM

Apr 2012
AllenVonStein said:
@Zeaboo

they do in fact you got one here in mal too

with name nico

that guy is american with korean heritage

like Alex american with lationo heritage

are you Asian?

Yes I'm asian
I may be a bit presumptuous but asians are less militant minded. I mean their economic position in America ain't that bad as a whole . There's no reason for them to stir up political dissent of that magnitude.

Nico is special lol

Feb 2, 2017 5:18 PM

Mar 2008
Rarusu_ said:
traed said:

I wouldn't go as far as saying no match, and even if they don't win the battles they could potentially still win the peace if they are numerous enough and can put enough of stress on the systems.

Weaponry have always been an issue for the common men when they want to rebel against authorities. There were many riots made by the commoners during the Middle Ages in Sweden, and they never really won. But, they managed to save their freedom and keep serfdom away, anyway, because the authorities realized that it was better to negotiate rather than to keep fighting a war that would cost a lot more than it would taste.

I'd say that the citizens have a chance to get a deal if they are 1) numerous enough 2) smart enough (i.e don't fight in open fields, learn from the flip-flop desert people you've been fighting for years) 3) have acceptable weaponry. Probably, there will be military personnel which will side with the people. And 4) united.

It's just figurative speech. I know it's possible, it just seems unlikely without military on their side or refusing to turn on them.
Feb 2, 2017 5:24 PM

Jan 2012
DrGeroCreation said:
but they might be too docile to participate in something like that. No the white race is not doomed considering it's one of the largest races in the world. I don't get why you always think Jews want to get rid of white people.

Didn't get that part can you elaborate there

well open immigration law and multiculturalism is Zionist tool

this is in my city

White gonna be minority in murica 2035

@Zeaboo i thought so

so you are laughing at how stupid Americans are.

that's wrong

btw asians care and even support BLM

AllenVonSteinFeb 2, 2017 5:34 PM

Feb 2, 2017 6:26 PM
Apr 2013
DrGeroCreation said:

No it wouldn't; it'd be a massacre and at the same time would lower crime and welfare dependency.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Feb 2, 2017 6:40 PM

Aug 2013
Aureolus said:
DrGeroCreation said:

No it wouldn't; it'd be a massacre and at the same time would lower crime and welfare dependency.
Doubt it since that's a lot of people . It would increase crime if there is no outside financial backing.

@AllenVonStein They aren't as confrontational as other American minority groups. What exactly would zionists gain from promoting multiculturalism in Europe? Actually non Hispanic whites not all whites would probably be a minority by 2040 https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/11/opinion/the-myth-of-a-white-minority.html?_r=0 The problem is that generally European whites have terrible birth rates in comparison to races in other countries. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_fertility_rate

"The term "lowest-low fertility" is defined as TFR at or below 1.3. This is characteristic of some Eastern European, Southern European and East Asian countries. In 2001, more than half of the population of Europe lived in countries with lowest-low TFR, but the situation has since slightly improved."

Europeans have such terrible birth rates that the Italian government actually had a campaign to get more couples to have kids.

DrGeroCreationFeb 2, 2017 6:51 PM
Feb 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Aug 2013
@Rarusu_ Weapons are not a hard thing to come by in America even for the poor(especially those who may live in crime ridden urban areas) and there has been an increase in gun sales by minorities since Trump came to power http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/trump-s-victory-has-fearful-minorities-buying-guns-n686881 Hate for Trump could unify all three of these groups. Hispanic hate for Trump for his comments against Mexicans and the wall if he actually gets it up considering not only Mexicans cross the border but also Hispanics from Central America as well, Muslim hate for Trump for the Muslim ban, African American hate for Trump because there are white supremacists and nationalists who support him. I guess in the aftermath though there could be in fighting between these groups.
DrGeroCreationFeb 2, 2017 7:12 PM
Feb 2, 2017 7:21 PM

Aug 2013
Rarusu_ said:
DrGeroCreation said:
@Rarusu_ Weapons are not a hard thing to come by in America even for the poor and there has been an increase in gun sales by minorities since Trump came to power http://www.nbcnews.com/business/consumer/trump-s-victory-has-fearful-minorities-buying-guns-n686881 Hate for Trump can unify all three of these groups. Hispanic hate for Trump for his comments against Mexicans, Muslim hate for Trump for the Muslim ban, African American hate for Trump because there are white supremacists and nationalists who support him.

Sure, but still, Euro-Americans are more numerous and the only motive that unifies these minority groups would be their hatred for Trump, but then what? What will happen next? Who is going to take over and how will this rebellion keep control over the country?
Who is to say that all white Americans would fight against them and some would not join them. There are a lot of white leftists in America that hate Trump. Anything can happen after in this purely hypothetical situation. In fighting between the groups or stabilization and a new leader put in place.
Feb 2, 2017 7:25 PM

Aug 2014
are people still THAT pissed about trump winning

like honestly just stop he fuckin won

penis lol
Feb 2, 2017 7:49 PM

Aug 2013
Rarusu_ said:
DrGeroCreation said:
Who is to say that all white Americans would fight against them and some would not join them. There are a lot of white leftists in America that hate Trump. Anything can happen after in this purely hypothetical situation. In fighting between the groups or stabilization and a new leader put in place.

The same goes for minority groups though, many Hispanics did vote for Trump as well as Asians. Otherwise, Trumpy wouldn't have won.

It just sounds very risky and extemporaneous. Little to win, a lot to lose.
Hillary won the Hispanic vote @ 66% which is far greater than Trump's measly 28% http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/29/hillary-clinton-wins-latino-vote-but-falls-below-2012-support-for-obama/ ,the black vote at a whooping 88% http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/11/09/behind-trumps-victory-divisions-by-race-gender-education/ , Hillary also won the Asian American vote @ 87% http://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/clinton-won-asian-american-vote-some-swing-states-turned-toward-n684716 Trump won because a lot of white men voted for him, white women not so much though because of his grab by the pussy comment. Coups and revolutions in general are risky but people carry them out anyway in the hope for change. Look at the French revolution. It was thought that it would bring liberty and equality to France at the time but helped put an authoritarian dictator like Napoleon in power.
DrGeroCreationFeb 2, 2017 8:16 PM
Feb 2, 2017 8:05 PM

Apr 2014
"He's stopping our pointless wars and enforcing the law! He must be insane!"

A lot of people in the establishment are about to get routed. Of course they're desperate.
Feb 2, 2017 9:00 PM

Aug 2013
Rarusu_ said:

Well, that's still not bad numbers when you add them to the Euro-American population that voted for Trump. Actually, it was just around 60 - 65% of white men who voted for Trump, that is a clear minority group in America as a whole. Around 50 - 55% were white women and the rest were minority groups who took Trump to victory. The biggest divide was probably between urban and rural areas.

Well, in the French revolution it was the other way around. A lot to win but little to lose for the people. France wasn't a democracy at the time and the country was pretty much bankrupt. They had a history of Feodalism which was finally completely abolished with the revolution.
It shows though that the majority of minority groups voted against Trump while Trump barely won over white women by only 53%. When it comes to numbers though regionalism can help swell the ranks for blacks and latinos considering the Caribbean is black majority, Brazil has the largest black population outside of Africa and most countries in the Americas are Latino and there is strong dislike for Trump in Latin America. CELAC (community of Latin American and Caribbean states) are against Trumps wall so there is growing Latin American and Caribbean unity against Trump already http://www.aljazeera.com/blogs/americas/2017/01/latin-america-leaders-condemn-trump-mexico-wall-celac-summit-170125171847714.html

During the Afghan Soviet war through regionalism and Islamism the Mujahideen were able to put up a fight against the largest army in the world at that time (the Soviet red army). Muslim fighters from all over the Middle East would go to Afghanistan and swell the Afghan Mujahideen. This strategy was also used in the Yugoslav wars where Muslim Arab fighters from the Middle East went to Yugoslavia to combine with the Bosnian Muslims to help them fight the Serbs.

There was a lot to lose for rebellion against the French crown, mainly death . Feudalism ended but then a dictator came to power , that's replacing something bad for something just as bad.
Feb 3, 2017 12:33 PM

Jul 2015
In order to join the US Military, you have to pledge not to take part in any plot to overthrow the US government, and if you do, your ass will be grass, and there would have to be a large part of the military that will have to consent to such a plot, and that could mean thousands or even a million members, so, this will never happen.
Military officers do not want to risk their government benefits as well, among some of the considerations. ) Why risk a comfy future pension as a retired colonel, for instance.)
In reality, if Trump does anything too bad, congress will just impeach him and install Pence as the president.
Feb 3, 2017 3:28 PM

Oct 2014
The voters in the polls that voted for Johnson were probably mostly "#NeverTrump" people. But after nominating Gorsuch to the SC and because he has chosen "Mad Dog" Mattis as Sec. of Def., most of those people would probably be on Trump's side.
Feb 3, 2017 5:11 PM

Oct 2014
i see no reason for such rash decisions just give trump enough rope and he will end up hanging himself and as brazil proved last year it is always possible to invent a legal way to fire a president even if only because everybody is dissatisfeid with him
Feb 3, 2017 5:21 PM

Jun 2010
traed said:

Obama has hundreds if not thousands of operations greenlighted where innocents got hit, I really don't see why Trump having one matters in that regard.
When the voice from the shadows calls you
When the wind whips past your ears
Will you stand when the weight is upon you
Or will you go to your knees in fear?
Feb 3, 2017 5:35 PM

Mar 2008
Max-Senpai said:
traed said:

Obama has hundreds if not thousands of operations greenlighted where innocents got hit, I really don't see why Trump having one matters in that regard.

Because it happened so quickly and being his first it gives a particularly bad image unless he carries out most future operations without a hitch.
Feb 3, 2017 5:38 PM

Jun 2010
traed said:
Max-Senpai said:

Because it happened so quickly and being his first it gives a particularly bad image unless he carries out most future operations without a hitch.

Considering the situation in Iraq and Syria we both know that's nigh impossible. Terrorists hole up in populated areas to try remain undetected. In Mosul, citizens are taken from their homes to function as human shields. It happens and although it's not something we like, it's something we come to terms with, casualties of war happen. Always.
When the voice from the shadows calls you
When the wind whips past your ears
Will you stand when the weight is upon you
Or will you go to your knees in fear?
Feb 3, 2017 5:46 PM

Mar 2008
Max-Senpai said:
traed said:

Considering the situation in Iraq and Syria we both know that's nigh impossible. Terrorists hole up in populated areas to try remain undetected. In Mosul, citizens are taken from their homes to function as human shields. It happens and although it's not something we like, it's something we come to terms with, casualties of war happen. Always.

That's what ground forces are for. Drones usually lead to casualties.
Feb 4, 2017 12:30 AM

Dec 2016
Grey-Zone said:
The voters in the polls that voted for Johnson were probably mostly "#NeverTrump" people. But after nominating Gorsuch to the SC and because he has chosen "Mad Dog" Mattis as Sec. of Def., most of those people would probably be on Trump's side.

XD This talk of a real revolution by the limp wristed left and their useful idiots. Or a military coup with the beloved "Maddog"at the helm. That would be the end of life as you know it. Please do. You will get that reset you so crave, The United States kinda sorta has that really advanced biological/chemical weapons development thing, that we totally aren't supposed to do and kinda sorta still do. Plus, Chinese troops on American soil would risk nuclear retaliation. It only takes one. Oh and dream on that somehow because America/China?Russia nuke themselves into oblivion you will just go "Oh good riddance!". Pakistand is gonna go oh shit, gotta get mine end too and then there goes India/Pakistan and the Iran and Israel . It will be amazaballs!
Feb 4, 2017 4:43 AM

May 2015
All this talk of "armed revolution" needs to chill the fuck out. If half the population of America couldn't even be assed to vote against Trump, then they sure as hell can't be assed to risk everything for a pointless rebellion. Its just fantasies.
Feb 4, 2017 5:05 AM

Mar 2008
Fijure said:
All this talk of "armed revolution" needs to chill the fuck out. If half the population of America couldn't even be assed to vote against Trump, then they sure as hell can't be assed to risk everything for a pointless rebellion. Its just fantasies.

You're implying it would take the majority of the population which would not be true.
Feb 5, 2017 12:51 AM

Dec 2016
Anywho, I want to point out that this woman was a government official in Obama's regime.

As far as the, who will do what, if anything, if it happens. Most will just be innocent non-combatants huddled in refugee centers. That is, if you live in a city of any size. You will be the absolute worse off. You will also be the collateral damage of both sides.

Then you have one state like Pennsylvania who has between 500,000 and 750,000 hunters.
http://www.yorkdispatch.com/story/sports/outdoors/2016/11/27/pa-deer-season-set-draw-more-than-500000-hunters/94520600/
Feb 20, 2017 2:20 PM

Aug 2013
Rarusu_ said:

That could be, but then they also need to be able to get in to the US, too, which he (Trump) probably would make sure that they couldn't before hand
Trump has no wall up to stop anyone and people can be smuggled in from the border.

Rarusu_ said:
And any invasions coming from Latin America do I see as highly unlikely, that would probably trigger a war on a global scale, not isolated to the US, which makes the situation to look even more exaggerated.
It would be regional not global.

Rarusu_ said:
The Mujahideens could fight in the mountains and all, but they wouldn't have been able to invade the USSR.
They technically did but after the breakup. In the Chechen wars the Saudis sent Mujahideen to Chechenya (which is in Russia itself) to help the Chechen separatists to fight Russia.

Rarusu_ said:
You must also take into consideration that the US would receive aid, too, and that from the UK, the EU and perhaps Japan.
Europe is too war weary from Middle Eastern wars and involvement, cash strapped, dealing with the migrant crisis to get involved in a regional war in the Americas that it wouldn't benefit from. I doubt Japan would even care about something like that.

Rarusu_ said:
Maybe, they could fight for some sort of independence. Perhaps get their own country
Most of America's southwestern territory was Mexican so the idea by some people of retaking it still floats around. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
DrGeroCreationFeb 20, 2017 2:44 PM
Feb 20, 2017 2:49 PM

Sep 2009
AllenVonStein said:

In a blog post for Foreign Policy magazine

Not a mere article or cover story, but a blog post?

Let me sit up straight, this could be important.

AllenVonStein said:
Rosa Brooks, a former Obama administration official

Wikipedia said:
Rosa Brooks (born 1970) is a law professor and the Associate Dean for Graduate Programs at Georgetown University Law Center, a columnist and contributing editor for Foreign Policy and a senior fellow at the New America Foundation. From April 2009 to July 2011, she served as Counselor to the Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, Michele Flournoy, and in May 2010 she also became[1] Special Coordinator for Rule of Law and Humanitarian Policy, running a new Pentagon office dedicated to those issues.

So she is a legal expert, a 'contributing editor' at a magazine, and was previously a 'counsellor to an undersecretary' and a 'Special coordinator'. I'll bet she was on first name terms with Obama and spoke to him daily.

Or maybe she's some moderately important civil servant and legal expert with a magazine column. Who knows.

AllenVonStein said:
outlined four ways to “get rid” of President Trump, including declaring him mentally unfit for command or carrying out a military coup.

Well, she's certainly correct that these are two possible ways he could be removed from power. She also mentioned impeachment though, and that's not even including the most direct method of getting rid of a president.

AllenVonStein said:
Brooks is a Schwartz senior fellow at the New America Foundation, which is funded by billionaire George Soros’s Open Society Foundations.

Funded by a billionaire who happens to be a liberal? Spooky!

Seriously though, while I am sure that a man like Soros does exert an undue influence in American politics, as any billionaire probably does, the idea that he is the core of some sinister conspiracy is laughable. And I mean, if you want to look at billionaires involved in power grabs... surely there are more plausible ones that come to mind?

Delivered like all good jokes, with the punch line at the end.

AllenVonStein said:
it needs to happen like in Egypt
same people who financed that military coup can do it in murica tooo

Not likely.

US military has done all kinds of horrible shit without batting an eyelid in the past, no reason to think they would change now. Especially since Trump is keen on increasing military spending.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.