Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Feb 2, 2017 1:34 AM
Jun 2016
Good episode, I wanna see Megumins reacting to Darkness pretending to be pregnant lmao
Feb 2, 2017 1:41 AM

Sep 2013
When Darkness was describing her type in a guy, I almost died laughing. Damn it
Feb 2, 2017 1:45 AM

Aug 2012
Hilarious episode!!!

though the others only look kikuta's artwork than the content itself, keep complaining and its kinda annoying.

Moi~ next episode :)
Feb 2, 2017 2:07 AM

Jul 2013
Out of all the episodes of KonoSuba, this has to be the one who made me laugh the most, really.
Feb 2, 2017 2:14 AM

Mar 2016
This episode was absolutely amazing hahahah.
Great to see Darkness back. I missed this masochist xD Laughed so much in this episode. Darkness describing her type of guy to Kazuma and Aqua fucking killed me xDD and Kazuma being impressed by Aqua's trick with the fishes xD
Oh boy, how I've missed this show ^^
Need more Megumin next week. I miss her already :(

Feb 2, 2017 2:30 AM

May 2015
The long description she gave for what kind of guy is her type felt very much like referred to Kazuma. Is she indirectly confessing?? LOL
Feb 2, 2017 3:02 AM

May 2010
Askorti said:
I love it how Darkness' description of her perfect man is pretty much a description Kazuma word for word. xD

YES! I'm surprised Kazuma didn't realise this but then he had manipulation on his mind, I suppose.
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Feb 2, 2017 3:14 AM

May 2010
JustDan said:
Reason Aqua is Useless #3481

Can summon fish on command, yet always starving.

Kazuma's reaction to this moment was priceless too XD Just like "WTF Aqua"
If you're going to put up a show of torture...I'm sorry, but I'd rather leave the stage. – Furude Rika, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
Feb 2, 2017 3:20 AM

Apr 2016
All the animation's budget, so much dedication, resolve, passion, so many efforts, all that in BREAST HYPERTROPHY animation.

What a fetish!
Is it Deen trademark?
They do Hentai I suppose? That would make sense. That would explain their weird fascination.

I know it's a comedy but it's strange to make one of the heroine's body look like shit. She was supposed to be beautiful, wasn't she? She is even worse than Shaft's last Hanekawa design. Tastes sure are different.

On a positive note : for once, one of the female character, Darkness, outsmarted and manipulated Kazuma. She is not that dumb and that was refreshing to see a masochist take the upper hand / dominant role for once.
Ysad_ZiwezhanFeb 2, 2017 3:29 AM
Feb 2, 2017 3:52 AM

Apr 2009
Words can't describe the craziness of Darkness. So much Darkness goodness this episode.;) Drop dead hilarious. And when things look bad, leave it to Aqua to tattletaile immediately.lol
DreddFeb 2, 2017 4:02 AM
Feb 2, 2017 3:52 AM
Jul 2018
back to the derpo faces. Haha.. Even Lalatina's boobs are damn T H I C C, but I won't complain
Feb 2, 2017 4:51 AM
Apr 2016
One of the best episodes in the series so far!
Feb 2, 2017 6:33 AM

Aug 2015
The only funny part was when the Dad orders them to be executed and the rest, I just stared at Darkness' boobs. Episode 3 was better.
Feb 2, 2017 6:42 AM

Jul 2016
So dang hilarious episode, especially the Darkness describing his ideal man part, so masochistic, though felt bad with the art. Darkness looks good with those kind of clothes, but dang the derpy face and saggy boobs make it felt awkward. I hope the episode 2-3 art will be back, please.
Feb 2, 2017 6:54 AM

Dec 2014
darkness looked so different without the armor... Such an entertaining episode
Feb 2, 2017 7:58 AM

Jul 2015
Well we finally figured out what they were trying to make her wear after two brief glimpses in the two previous episodes since her disappearance. Darkness really is hopeless, but as she was describing her ideal man, all I thought about, aside from the drinking part, was Kazuma. Dang that crap got out of hand, and they gave us a lot of Lalatina, made up for that time without her well. Also dang, her LN version is sized so normally it's crazy when compared.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Feb 2, 2017 10:32 AM

Apr 2016
this episode is so good . where the hell did aqua learn calling that fish .
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Feb 2, 2017 10:42 AM
Oct 2007
Certain parts were a bit too much but still a good episode featuring Darkness this week!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2017 11:21 AM
Jan 2016
i have a feeling that old konosuba is coming back
Feb 2, 2017 11:36 AM
Dec 2016
Best episode of Konosuba so far!
Also you can tell who the animator is just from the boobs he draws, in episode 2-3 boobs were different from this episode's, and the same thing occured in S1. I like this animator better than the other one (they're both good, even if you can notice that animation in general was better in season 1)
Feb 2, 2017 11:56 AM

Apr 2010
Saggy tits, saggy tits everywhere.
Feb 2, 2017 12:17 PM

Dec 2015
Never realized that Darkness was so SEXY,but i really was expecting an episode like this with all her ''craziness'' and stuff,made me laugh as it always make,great episode!
Feb 2, 2017 12:45 PM

May 2015
This show has me in tears hahahahah
Feb 2, 2017 1:07 PM

Sep 2015
Hilarious episode. Love every part of it.
Feb 2, 2017 1:40 PM

Apr 2016
Definitely the best episode this season so far. I kept laughing through-out. never have i felt so happy seeing darkness act crazy asf.
Feb 2, 2017 3:13 PM

Apr 2016
Might have been the best episode of either season so far, holy shit that was amazing. Kazuma's VA absolutely killed it. When Darkness's father walked in and saw them all in that... state of affairs, I was dead.

And by the sound of things, I'm Darkness's dream man. :D
Feb 2, 2017 3:51 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Lol that explains Aqua's rather large bump
so she threw Kazuma's tracksuit in the fireplace trying to get warm eh
lol the manner of Kazuma's speech in the beginning
But lol Aqua using all the loot money for booze is just like her i guess

Lol Aqua holds that bottle to enable her to sleep eh
lol Darkness has a new outfit eh thats sexier than her normal one lol
lol Megumin still thinks that something bad happened to Darkness

Lol Darkness's reaction when she realized what they were sad about and why they were treating her like that.
lol a marriage proposal eh and the only person that she was struggling with was the maid eh

Hmm allowing the marriage would make the lord angry which would be bad for them
But accepting it and then ruining it would eliminate that threat
Hmm Megumin deciding to block Sena's request because of Darkness's predicament and being so determined about it as well

Hmm so Kazuma is trying to suitably eliminate members of his party in order to increase his chances of success while eliminating unknown variables eh
But damm using his knowledge of Megumin to get her to go on that quest was real smooth of him lol

hmm Darkness's real name is lalatina eh
no wonder she changed her name to darkness lol
Hmm both Kazuma and Aqua look pretty smart in their butler and Maid uniforms actually
Well given the name

hmm wow Darkness looks nice when she's all dressed up
lol so thats Darkness's plan then eh
Lol her expression changed so much then lol
Hmm the suitor looks decent enough to me

Hmm i can't decide whether Kazuma is trying to make the marriage a success or is he trying to impede it as with the plan though
Lol Aqua's expression when Darkness was lecturing Kazuma though

Lol Darkness's impression of the DK is more like a pervert instead
hmm despite all the good things that she said about him the suitor isn't darkness's type then eh

Lol Darkness's description of what she thinks Kazuma thinks when he's looking at her
Lol Darkness really wants someone thats perverse and abusive towards her eh
lol Darkness being threatened by Kazuma lol

Lol Darkness using Kazuma to ruin the wedding instead
lol she's really going all out in using Kazuma eh
so despite all her attempts to ruin the marriage it only made the suitor more interested in her lol
Guess Darkness's plan backfired

Hmm that match of theirs is going nowhere though
lol Kazuma being put on the spot by both Darkness and the suitor
I think using water on Darkness has made her even more aroused and crazy lol
not to mention ice as well lol

To think that it dissolved to a grappling match instead lol
The suitor must be so clueless at this point

Lol the father walking in to find darkness fainted on the floor half undressed
And Aqua pointing out Kazuma and the suitor lol
Too much freedom can be a bad thing sometimes

Lol Kazuma being entrusted with protecting and taking care of Darkness
lol Darkness's revelation about the false child and Aqua's reaction as well

Overall a great episode that focused on the return of Darkness who's one of my favorite characters on the show as well as her predicament which is that of a wedding. Watching Darkness try to ruin the wedding and Kazuma trying to make it succeed was just hillarious. And the contest between the two near the end was just hillarious with Darkness overwhelming him at every turn. Conventional tactics won't work on her after all.
A pretty fun episode though and seeing Darkness show all sides of her personality was fun to see.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2017 5:31 PM

Jan 2013
Fun episode for the most part, especially the duel.
Light on serious drama though.
Feb 2, 2017 5:43 PM
Mar 2016
Ayyyyyyy, the pervy masochist has returned! This episode was pretty nice and I'm really happy to see Darkness return
Feb 2, 2017 6:28 PM

Dec 2007
Why did they label a High School of the Dead Episode "Konosuba"?
Feb 2, 2017 6:30 PM

Mar 2015
Z4k said:
DarklordVor said:

Because it was very off-putting. He even made Darkness' boobs 3x larger than the LN's counterpart, which was hideous. Saggy boobs + larger boobs, truly Kikuta's artistic choice is what people would meme'd as "DEEN boobs physics"

Look the comments above talking about the saggy boobs and Darkness' awfully bigger boobs than her head. Just like how there are people hating Justin Bieber as a musician, I hate Kikuta as a chief animation director. As simple as that.

Yes but my point is what are you trying to achieve by repeating your hate for the dude everytime he's the animation director of an episode?

So that people won't hate DEEN and blame them for shitty quality as "out of budget" when it's Kikuta who they'd want to blame for these quality animations.

Yet another thread spawn out to defend the shitty animation. Which means there are people out there that realized that something was so odd in this episode and episode 1 that they made threads about it.

Shitty animation? On purpose or not?

Season 1 art was better

People would blame DEEN and their team, when it was Kikuta's stylistic art choice. I hate it when people drag DEEN with other artist such as Tanaka and Ebara (Attack on Titan's action animation director) as part of the problem.

Feb 2, 2017 6:41 PM

Dec 2007
DarklordVor said:

People would blame DEEN and their team, when it was Kikuta's stylistic art choice. I hate it when people drag DEEN with other artist such as Tanaka and Ebara (Attack on Titan's action animation director) as part of the problem.

Im'a be honest, I blame DEEN because they always find these people to work on their anime. FSN, FSN UBW, Umineko, Log Horizon2, Konosuba S2. It's not like those are no name series that don't deserve a good staff, but DEEN successfully either picks bad people or under-funds them. I don't see a lot of studio's with that kind of hit or miss track record when it comes to animation/art quality.
Feb 2, 2017 6:43 PM

Mar 2015
Ketuekigami said:
DarklordVor said:

Im'a be honest, I blame DEEN because they always find these people to work on their anime. FSN, FSN UBW, Umineko, Log Horizon2, Konosuba S2. It's not like those are no name series that don't deserve a good staff, but DEEN successfully either picks bad people or under-funds them.

Yeah... I guess you're right. DaerN. They keep on hiring the wrong people for these kinds of anime, but not on Rakugo or even their other comedic anime, Sakamoto. Seriously, Sakamoto have more consistencies of art style than this anime.

Feb 2, 2017 8:36 PM

Dec 2014
Damn cliffhanger :c
Darkness is finally back anyway! I was missing her perverted jokes already.
The guy who almost married Darkness sure is a nice guy.
BlancchetFeb 2, 2017 8:39 PM
Feb 2, 2017 10:58 PM

Jan 2014
Hououin_Razin said:

Because she's Aqua, Goddess of the Water...and Debt.

I like how everything ties in.

Kazuma wanting to learn how to attract fish because he's very fond of fishing (present in both season's endings) or just doesn't want to starve to death.
Feb 2, 2017 11:35 PM
Dec 2010
I really like this episode more than the last episode which is pretty weak for me.

lol at people still complaining about the art and comparing it to LN. Season 1 already gives me the impression that its that kind of art and animation that season 2 didnt bother me at all and i was like "oh is it really that worse?lol i didn't notice it at all"
Feb 3, 2017 3:16 AM

May 2009
DarklordVor said:
Edit: AHAHAHAHAHAHAH KIKUTA!!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING KIKUTA AT HIS BEST!!!!! SASUGA KIKUTA IS ALWAYS FULL OF QUALITY AND SAGGY BOOBS!!

Let the "let's blame DEEN" instead of Kikuta complaining begin. Or people defending this by saying that it is actually a very smart and artistic scene, using 1 out of 12 animation basic principle. Yeah... no... please don't... visual doesn't really add comedic value, but the voice acting and materials does. Seriously, Tanaka and Ebara made good quality episode 2 and 3, but they're still very enjoyable and funny to watch too.

There is nothing wrong with these two scenes. Are you implying Darkness under stream of water should be drawn detailed? Come on.

GangsterCat said:
CAN.

THEY.

STOP.

MAKING.

THE.

BOOBS.

SO.

FUCKING.

SAGGY.

PLEASE?

HOLY SHIT

Kikuta will stop loving saggy tits when you stop shitposting. So never.
bastek66Feb 3, 2017 3:20 AM
Feb 3, 2017 3:19 AM

Apr 2013
Darkness' return sure didn't disappoint. Her crazy was firing on all cylinders for this episode for sure.
Still, not an overly funny episode for me, i only lol'd once. But i have faith things will pick up.
Feb 3, 2017 3:31 AM

Apr 2014
DarklordVor said:
So that people won't hate DEEN and blame them for shitty quality as "out of budget" when it's Kikuta who they'd want to blame for these quality animations.

Then go ahead and make a separate thread blaming him with your incorrect information instead of polluting the episode discussion threads.
Yet another thread spawn out to defend the shitty animation. Which means there are people out there that realized that something was so odd in this episode and episode 1 that they made threads about it.

Shitty animation? On purpose or not?

Season 1 art was better

First of all, the second thread is mostly talking about the art not the "shitty animation" you're talking about. Second, the animations isn't even bad and if it is shit like you're claiming then why don't you give any examples instead of posting images? Like if it's that bad I'm sure you can gather up lots of examples from this episode and easily prove a point. If not then you're not doing a good job trying to inform people.

Have you ever thought and maybe wondered that perhaps that's how the Director, Takaomi Kanasaki, and other the people on the production committee (who have the most control) wanted him to do it too?
Z4KFeb 3, 2017 3:45 AM
Feb 3, 2017 8:08 AM
Apr 2016
hello darkness, my old friend.
Feb 3, 2017 8:36 AM

Jan 2017
Darkness is a savage.
I pity Kazuma.

Join Emilia's self-proclaimed knights club if you are a fellow Emilia fan

Feb 3, 2017 9:33 AM

Sep 2011
Most laughable episode so far LMAO.

I'm now happy that Megumi-Kazuma and Darkness-Kazuma ships are getting stronger but Aqua-Kazuma ship is still stagnant.

Feb 3, 2017 9:34 AM

Apr 2016
JustDan said:
Hououin_Razin said:

Because she's Aqua, Goddess of the Water...and Debt.

I like how everything ties in.

Kazuma wanting to learn how to attract fish because he's very fond of fishing (present in both season's endings) or just doesn't want to starve to death.
im guessing starve to death
"Mountains, beings, and nature's laws are bound by an arrangement, and within it, we live." -Mushishi Zoku Shou Suzu No Shizuku
Feb 3, 2017 10:48 AM

Dec 2015
Kazuma is such a scum (in a good way) hahaha he tried to get rid of "Lalatina ojou-sama" 😂😂😂 but actually managed to do the opposite thing. I wouldn't mind supporting Kazuma x Darkness ship.

Darkness fully revealed her masochistic nature in this episode, she's indeed hopeless! Also her torn-up dress was...charming *cough cough*
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Feb 3, 2017 1:12 PM

Dec 2015
That was cancer in animated form.
Feb 3, 2017 1:34 PM

Sep 2014
Darkness with that hat was really nice. I think her boobs doubled in size LOL
I thought that was Darkness's mother there for a second lol.
So she basically loves Kazuma :D
Kazuma's and Darkness fight was pure epicness haha
When everyone thought Darkness was pregnant and the father was crying I fuckin' died, can't laugh anymore.
Feb 3, 2017 2:08 PM

Aug 2016
Dear God, Darkness is my favorite. So many lols.
Feb 3, 2017 4:16 PM

Jun 2016
This weeks ep was the best, so funny.
Feb 3, 2017 4:17 PM

Aug 2014
Lmao'd when Kazuma sprayed Darkness with water, resulting in that funky art and that cheap as hell sound effect. Holy crap, DEEN... where do you find these animators.

Episode was amazing.
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Feb 3, 2017 6:31 PM

Aug 2015
Can some one explain what's meant by saggy boobs in this thread? Too big? Too floppy?
I must be a breast pleb...

heh, dat pimp hat.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2017

233 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 17, 1:14 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2017

223 by V121ONENDWAR »»
Apr 16, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 15, 2017

339 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 11:25 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2017

171 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2017

189 by 0451 »»
Apr 10, 7:54 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.