Forum Settings
Forums

[Basic Game V5] Final Fantasy XV : Dancing Mad [Game End-Townie wins]

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »
Feb 4, 2017 3:51 PM

Nov 2008
Obviously my chosen ones arent final. I am going to post a new one at the end of night phase just incase they have a way to still get rid of me and have town follow my last will. Better safe than sorry.

I am serious about Ruu need to vig kill though. That will not change. Her death will be valuable for VCA and interactions revolve around her depending on her flip.

I dont think there is any watcher in this game due to the existence of a cop but I am pretty sure there is a mafia roleblocker. If we have a watcher then great. Doctor may or may not want to heal me tonight and we play mind games with the mafia if they want to kill me or not. Your call.

Also, when it comes to flavour claiming, be careful about the main characters. They are humans and humans cannot be trusted. Dont just accept they are town just because they are main characters. Trust the Wolves more. But Rinto should be town.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 4:55 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Watcher on me. Or Doctor.

Since I am confirmed town, can I decide whos going to be lynched tomorrow?

Let us go with Kit > Togs in that order.

What are you reasons for going after Kit?

Feb 4, 2017 5:09 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
First of all, because I say so.

Second, she knows too much. She handled my stunts very well whereas I expect town reactions to be more cautious/paranoid towards my actions. Only scum knows that I am town and they try to ignore my shenanigans or disregard my bait to avoid slipping/fumbling in the process.

Last but not the least, her existence is bad for my kokoro. My life is precious now that I established myself in this game. I can't myself risk getting modkilled.

Also, I need to look at you this phase. For some reason, you leave a bad taste to my mouth. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 5:11 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
First of all, because I say so.

Second, she knows too much. She handled my stunts very well whereas I expect town reactions to be more cautious/paranoid towards my actions. Only scum knows that I am town and they try to ignore my shenanigans or disregard my bait to avoid slipping/fumbling in the process.

Last but not the least, her existence is bad for my kokoro. My life is precious now that I established myself in this game. I can't myself risk getting modkilled.

Also, I need to look at you this phase. For some reason, you leave a bad taste to my mouth. xDD
Yeah I was going to ask. I mean, I just took what you said on face value. Why did you change your vote last second?

Feb 4, 2017 5:38 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Yeah I was going to ask. I mean, I just took what you said on face value. Why did you change your vote last second?
Because I don't like the people with me voting against Ruu. No offense but you don't look town to me as well. You need to step up your game. xDD We already lost a cop so we need to clear more town as possible.

Tell me why shouldn't you be lynched? Give us your reads.

Feb 4, 2017 5:52 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Because I don't like the people with me voting against Ruu. No offense but you don't look town to me as well. You need to step up your game. xDD We already lost a cop so we need to clear more town as possible.

Tell me why shouldn't you be lynched? Give us your reads.

Isn't that your fault though? You jump ship to a new player who barely post and didn't even try to defend themselves? With out giving reasons and while having actual scum reads, no less. Why didn't you jump towards me, or kit, or any of the other better trains at the time? I mean, sure I am scummy, but I didn't lead a lynch against a new cop XD

I shouldn't be lynched because I am town. Unless that is what we are supposed to go after.

As for reads? I thought you were going to be the cop or the miller, based on what you said. But you are clearly not the cop and if your the miller now it won't matter. I want to look at Kit, Jack, and Wen during the next phase.

//edit: I am not removing anything. But I feel like this is a lot ruder than I meant for this to be. I am sorry for that.
Oyasumi_RosieFeb 4, 2017 5:57 PM

Feb 4, 2017 6:16 PM

Dec 2016
@DenjaX Going after Kit for ignoring you is silly. I've been ignoring you too. You're posts are hard to follow but seem town motivated so I've been trying to stay out of your way. Kit is one of my top town reads and in my eyes has been doing the same thing.

@Kit my read on Wen has been spelled out elsewhere and I'm on mobile but basically they misread a post that I made as a bit of a trap in a way that I feel comfortably town. Combined with a pretty solid EoD.
Feb 4, 2017 6:40 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Isn't that your fault though? You jump ship to a new player who barely post and didn't even try to defend themselves? With out giving reasons and while having actual scum reads, no less. Why didn't you jump towards me, or kit, or any of the other better trains at the time? I mean, sure I am scummy, but I didn't lead a lynch against a new cop XD

I shouldn't be lynched because I am town. Unless that is what we are supposed to go after.

As for reads? I thought you were going to be the cop or the miller, based on what you said. But you are clearly not the cop and if your the miller now it won't matter. I want to look at Kit, Jack, and Wen during the next phase.

//edit: I am not removing anything. But I feel like this is a lot ruder than I meant for this to be. I am sorry for that.
Why is it my fault? I lynched a lurker. He was even online but he did not even post. But now I understand since he said he had no connection at that time. Are you blaming me for lynching a cop?

@Grapefruit21 if going after Kit is silly, what do you call your no-impact vote?

Feb 4, 2017 6:44 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Why is it my fault? I lynched a lurker. He was even online but he did not even post. But now I understand since he said he had no connection at that time. Are you blaming me for lynching a cop?

@Grapefruit21 if going after Kit is silly, what do you call your no-impact vote?
I am blaming for lynching a on inactive player who happened to be a cop when you had so many better options. If you wanted to lynch a lurker what about Togs, Sollux, or again, me? I didn't post at all yesterday, everyone in this thread and their mothers like me for scum. You still went after Bunny. You had so many better options, you even had Ruu until I got behind it, which based on what you said is the only reason you switched.
//edit: the post got quoted twice andd apperantly added stuff with out thinking =w=

Feb 4, 2017 6:45 PM

Nov 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
DenjaX Going after Kit for ignoring you is silly. I've been ignoring you too. You're posts are hard to follow but seem town motivated so I've been trying to stay out of your way. Kit is one of my top town reads and in my eyes has been doing the same thing.
In my case against Kit, I tried to make a move on her. Wait that sounds weird but you know what I mean. xDD

Also, I don't call it you ignoring me if I wasn't even paying attention to you in the first place. It goes both ways for the two of us. -mic drops-

Feb 4, 2017 6:48 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I am blaming for lynching a on inactive player who happened to be a cop when you had so many better options. If you wanted to lynch a lurker what about Togs, Sollux, or again, me? I didn't post at all yesterday, everyone in this thread and their mothers like me for scum. You still went after Bunny. You had so many better options, you even had Ruu until I got behind it, which based on what you said is the only reason you switched.
//edit: the post got quoted twice andd apperantly added stuff with out thinking =w=
I am asking you again, are you blaming the wagon on Bunny for mislynching a cop?

Feb 4, 2017 6:50 PM

Dec 2016
@DenjaX I've made my case against Rosie and when I went to Bed ~4 hours before phase change there were multiple people saying Rosie was coming across scummily. If I'd been at phase change because it wasn't at at 4 am my time I'd have consolidated my vote once the Rosie wagon was a proven a non starter. But I was fast asleep and unable to, and will continue to be unable to be at phase changes.

I'm not saying going after Kit is silly btw, just that the premise of your case is. If you think Kit is scum go after them, but ignoring you is not a scum tell. You aren't the easiest person to interact with and half your serious posts appear to be jokes.

Edit: Good meme use in the second post.
Feb 4, 2017 6:54 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
]I am asking you again, are you blaming the wagon on Bunny for mislynching a cop?
No, not really. I am going after you though because you made a random vote change last second for seemingly no better reason. When you spent most of your time on Ruu.

Feb 4, 2017 6:57 PM

Nov 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
I've made my case against Rosie and when I went to Bed ~4 hours before phase change there were multiple people saying Rosie was coming across scummily. If I'd been at phase change because it wasn't at at 4 am my time I'd have consolidated my vote once the Rosie wagon was a proven a non starter. But I was fast asleep and unable to, and will continue to be unable to be at phase changes.

I'm not saying going after Kit is silly btw, just that the premise of your case is. If you think Kit is scum go after them, but ignoring you is not a scum tell. You aren't the easiest person to interact with and half your serious posts appear to be jokes.

The thing is, Kit did not ignore me. She saw everything in what I was trying to do. A town would question my intentions but Kit figured it out easily. Are you saying town can figure me out? Scum have more resources due to their scum club and teammates but a real town is on their own.

What do you think about Rosie's posts in the after lynch?

Feb 4, 2017 6:59 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Grapefruit21 said:
I've made my case against Rosie and when I went to Bed ~4 hours before phase change there were multiple people saying Rosie was coming across scummily. If I'd been at phase change because it wasn't at at 4 am my time I'd have consolidated my vote once the Rosie wagon was a proven a non starter. But I was fast asleep and unable to, and will continue to be unable to be at phase changes.

The thing is, Kit did not ignore me. She saw everything in what I was trying to do. A town would question my intentions but Kit figured it out easily. Are you saying town can figure me out? Scum have more resources due to their scum club and teammates but a real town is on their own.

What do you think about Rosie's posts in the after lynch?

by that logic, aren't me and kit a scum pair? I mentioned a role in Werewolf role and didn't think anything more till later, and she defended me when I brought up masons.

Feb 4, 2017 7:00 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
No, not really. I am going after you though because you made a random vote change last second for seemingly no better reason. When you spent most of your time on Ruu.
If you followed my posts, you should know that I have no real suspicion against Ruu, others did due to her fumbling around when I interrogated her. The fact that you are sheeping my vote with no reason makes me think that you are the scum here. Why did you even vote for Ruu?

Feb 4, 2017 7:01 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
If you followed my posts, you should know that I have no suspicion against Ruu, others did due to her fumbling around when I interrogated her. The fact that you are sheeping my vote with no reason makes me think that you are the scum here. Why did you even vote for Ruu?
I voted for Ruu because I trusted you, because I thought you were going to be cop or miller because of your wolf posts.

Feb 4, 2017 7:01 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
by that logic, aren't me and kit a scum pair? I mentioned a role in Werewolf role and didn't think anything more till later, and she defended me when I brought up masons.
What are you talking about?

Feb 4, 2017 7:02 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I voted for Ruu because I trusted you, because I thought you were going to be cop or miller because of your wolf posts.
So cop results can be received Day 1? Why did you think I am a cop?

Feb 4, 2017 7:04 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
What are you talking about?
A wolf that is town is a role in another game, commonly called a Miller in Fourm Mafia from the researched I've done. I have brought up roles from other games and got told what that role was in fourm so I assumed you were doing something similar. I got a human for flavor claim, so this is the fake claim all over again I guess.

Feb 4, 2017 7:06 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
I thought of that, but I thought there could be chance so I went with a gut feeling.

Feb 4, 2017 7:06 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
What did you think I meant when I asked if I should trust you?

Feb 4, 2017 7:09 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
A wolf that is town is a role in another game, commonly called a Miller in Fourm Mafia from the researched I've done. I have brought up roles from other games and got told what that role was in fourm so I assumed you were doing something similar. I got a human for flavor claim, so this is the fake claim all over again I guess.
There are not a lot of Wolf characters in the theme so obviously we also have human town. But still it doesn't explain why or when Kit defended you as masons? I don't recall that post existed.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So you decided to trust someone and pin it to them if they are wrong. What happens to independent thinking here? Also, cop results can't be achieved Day 1. This is not role madness.

Feb 4, 2017 7:15 PM

Aug 2013
DenjaX said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
There are not a lot of Wolf characters in the theme so obviously we also have human town. But still it doesn't explain why or when Kit defended you as masons? I don't recall that post existed.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:
So you decided to trust someone and pin it to them if they are wrong. What happens to independent thinking here? Also, cop results can't be achieved Day 1. This is not role madness.

Kit is town, for the most part. Defending me doesn't actually prove anything. Its just what she does.It was in reply to someone, basically saying it was on my mind because Logic and Grapefruit were masons not to long ago. I didn't even know that their were wolf flavors in the game so when you brought up wolves my mind went to the only place it could go to explain a wolf in a human only game.

And no. But I can't change your mind about that. All I can say now is that if you kept your vote and Ruu and they did flip town, I would be gone EoD2. Then I won't have been able to pin anything on anybody.

Feb 4, 2017 7:16 PM

Aug 2013
Just because its not role madness doesn't mean someone couldn't have a little fun with picking the roles.

Feb 4, 2017 7:20 PM

Nov 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Just because its not role madness doesn't mean someone couldn't have a little fun with picking the roles.
If that was the case, game would no longer be Basic. It would be normal or minigame.

Oyasumi_Rosie said:

Kit is town, for the most part. Defending me doesn't actually prove anything. Its just what she does.It was in reply to someone, basically saying it was on my mind because Logic and Grapefruit were masons not to long ago. I didn't even know that their were wolf flavors in the game so when you brought up wolves my mind went to the only place it could go to explain a wolf in a human only game.

And no. But I can't change your mind about that. All I can say now is that if you kept your vote and Ruu and they did flip town, I would be gone EoD2. Then I won't have been able to pin anything on anybody.
If you believe Kit is town, then you would feel no remorse me trying to interrogate her since you know she is town right?

Why are you going against me going after Kit?

Feb 4, 2017 7:29 PM

Jan 2008
Oh, we're talking about me? :3

DenjaX said:
I think you are not giving me enough credit here XD I know your play style so I trusted what you were doing~ I'm not afraid of your shenanigans

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 7:39 PM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
@Kit my read on Wen has been spelled out elsewhere and I'm on mobile but basically they misread a post that I made as a bit of a trap in a way that I feel comfortably town. Combined with a pretty solid EoD.
I see, I remember that but I think I interpreted it differently or something, I'll have to go back and look. Was there anything that looked like a town mindset coming from Wen besides that one slip? What do you think of Wen jumping on Bunny at the last minute?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . anime . manga . updates . ♫♪. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Feb 4, 2017 7:49 PM

Jan 2008
DenjaX said:
If you believe Kit is town, then you would feel no remorse me trying to interrogate her since you know she is town right?

She's probably white knighting me because she's scum~

night vote: rosie

Feb 4, 2017 8:15 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
DenjaX said:

I trusted and loved you ;w;

Logic is my only friend now

Feb 4, 2017 8:28 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:

That is what I thought too. Vigilante, I changed my mind. This is a better target.

Vote Rosie for president. Make FF great again.

Feb 4, 2017 8:42 PM

Nov 2008
Kit said:

I think you are not giving me enough credit here XD I know your play style so I trusted what you were doing~ I'm not afraid of your shenanigans
I want Kit the cat back... this is torture.. Also, the fact that you are immune to me means I can no longer play mafia. My career is over.

Feb 4, 2017 8:56 PM

Jan 2008
Oyasumi_Rosie said:
Kit said:

You say that while holding a knife behind your back, planning to murder me in my sleep :'<
But I still love you even if you are a Bad Boy~

DenjaX said:
Kit said:

I want Kit the cat back... this is torture.. Also, the fact that you are immune to me means I can no longer play mafia. My career is over.

Feb 4, 2017 9:03 PM

Aug 2013
Kit said:
Oyasumi_Rosie said:

You say that while holding a knife behind your back, planning to murder me in my sleep :'<
But I still love you even if you are a Bad Boy

I am not a bad boy! I just need remedial classes so I could keep playing football so my dad would love me again :c

Feb 5, 2017 12:42 AM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Grapefruit21 said:
I see, I remember that but I think I interpreted it differently or something, I'll have to go back and look. Was there anything that looked like a town mindset coming from Wen besides that one slip? What do you think of Wen jumping on Bunny at the last minute?

389 was my initial case but it has evolved a bit.

437 struck me as town for a very stupid reason, I don't think scum would bother to explain to another player how they had fooled them in a previous game during this one. Like they could just let it sit there because that line of thought wasn't doing anything anyway.

479 isn't much but it's calling out anti-town play. On it's own I wouldn't read into it, but here it fits into the context of town Wen.

493 is hit or miss. I like them admiting they can't read Ruu or Denja because at this point that's a tall order, and I like their stance on consolidating a vote to avoid a no lynch, I just don't see the thought process to move to Bunny and dislike that.

sidebar: Togs is super towny in 520 and it doesn't feel like white knighting because at that point his vote there makes Ruu the lynch. Not moving to a tie or anything like that, straight pushes another player into the lead.

Sidebar 2: Denja's late unvote from Ruu looks pretty bad to turn around and immediately call for a Vig shot on Ruu after the flip. Methinks I need to push Denja to the top of my scum list ahead of Rosie after this reread. That said DenjaX seemed otherwise pretty towny. I just hate that bit of waffle with deadline coming up.

Lastly Wen's 539 is super towny for breaking the tie with a minute to go. Yes mafia loves a mislynch, but they hate being a hammer this early and a tie is just as good as a mislynch for scum.
Feb 5, 2017 1:44 AM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Kit said:

I just went and read every post by Wen between 251 and 389 and he does not mention you or your post/reads list at all so i have no idea what you're talking about
Lastly Wen's 539 is super towny for breaking the tie with a minute to go. Yes mafia loves a mislynch, but they hate being a hammer this early and a tie is just as good as a mislynch for scum.
Don't completely dismiss the idea that a scum buddy had enough votes that a tie would be a threat in case of last second voters, they may have wanted to ensure a mislynch.

Feb 5, 2017 2:28 AM

Dec 2016
Kit said:
Grapefruit21 said:

I just went and read every post by Wen between 251 and 389 and he does not mention you or your post/reads list at all so i have no idea what you're talking about
Don't completely dismiss the idea that a scum buddy had enough votes that a tie would be a threat in case of last second voters, they may have wanted to ensure a mislynch.

Here is the post 261 and the relevant quote:
[qoute=Wen]I'm not sure i agree with everything grape says (like town reading sollux and Rosie) but overall he has a towny feel to his posts. I guess to put it into words that his posts feel really coherent/consistent and not in a scummy way.[/quote]
Scum wouldn't think I was scum reading you and Togs and scum reading Rosie while my vote is on Rosie. They saw something that met their preconceived town bias and latched onto it (scum reading togs and you). The fact that they went nowhere with that and didn't try to get me to lynch togs or you with them makes me very confident they aren't scum. When Wen wants someone lynched they are a lot more persistent than that.

While I could see scum making that vote jump at the end if Ruu is a scum buddy I don't see them as buddies in the first place because of interactions and the fact that Wen's vote was on Ruu before they moved.

Edit: I realize now I misunderstood part of your argument wrt to moving the vote. And yes, they might have been worried about someone breaking the tie, but their vote moved Ruu out of a tie and into the lead before that which prompted a very strange Denja unvote.
Grapefruit21Feb 5, 2017 4:14 AM
Feb 5, 2017 6:00 AM

Jan 2010
Reading the night chat, then I will do a reread of the thread.
Proud Administrator of the D Gray Man FC and OnePunch-Man FC

Feb 5, 2017 6:04 AM

Nov 2008
@Grapefruit21 you dont find rosie scummy anymore?

Feb 5, 2017 7:00 AM

Jan 2010
Gruffin said:
logic340 said:
@Gruffin I know you said you wouldn't be around but if you can we could sure use you for the last 50 minutes.
Sorry, I couldn't make it. :\ Sleeping.
No worries I hope you feel better.

Feb 5, 2017 7:02 AM

May 2015
I'm here ~

sorry guys I had a pretty busy day and night.
Catching up ~
Feb 5, 2017 7:18 AM

May 2015
wen294 said:
Ruu said:

no, like I said in my previous posts this shows that you are town. There are wolves among the townies so you are off my list.

If there's a wolf amongst the town how do we know the mafia doesn't have a wolf as character as well?

I don't think Denja would risk it. I decided that I'll trust him this time. Why do you still suspect him?
Feb 5, 2017 7:36 AM

May 2015
@DenjaX a vig? ;-; why all the hate denjaboi? Also your fixation on Kit... what's up with that? stop the deadly flirting and go back to scum hunting please.

After Gruffin's answer to my question about Jack's playstyle I'll try to get a better read on him today. I was leaning town but now that I know they have "the perfect scum game" I will have to reconsider my analysis.
Feb 5, 2017 7:51 AM

Jan 2008
Grapefruit21 said:
Kit said:

Here is the post 261 and the relevant quote:
Wen said:
I'm not sure i agree with everything grape says (like town reading sollux and Rosie) but overall he has a towny feel to his posts. I guess to put it into words that his posts feel really coherent/consistent and not in a scummy way.

Scum wouldn't think I was scum reading you and Togs and scum reading Rosie while my vote is on Rosie. They saw something that met their preconceived town bias and latched onto it (scum reading togs and you). The fact that they went nowhere with that and didn't try to get me to lynch togs or you with them makes me very confident they aren't scum. When Wen wants someone lynched they are a lot more persistent than that.

While I could see scum making that vote jump at the end if Ruu is a scum buddy I don't see them as buddies in the first place because of interactions and the fact that Wen's vote was on Ruu before they moved.

Edit: I realize now I misunderstood part of your argument wrt to moving the vote. And yes, they might have been worried about someone breaking the tie, but their vote moved Ruu out of a tie and into the lead before that which prompted a very strange Denja unvote.
I'm not quite sure how making a mistake means he's town even when you explain it to me... In the end it's a meta read? ("When Wen want's someone lynched...") Does anyone have a town read on Wen that doesn't ultimately depend on meta?

Wen's vote was never on Ruu as far as I know, it was on me/Kit all day, then Togs at EoD, then Bunny. Wen even commented multiple times how confused he was that anyone scum reads Ruu. Togs is the one who voted Ruu, breaking the tie, and causing Denja to unvote. After that, Wen moved from Togs to Bunny because Togs vote wasn't gaining traction and there was a tie (Rinto broke the tie first, but Rinto, Wen, and Denja essentially placed their votes at the same time)

I'm not trying to argue that Wen is scum or anything I just don't understand the strong town read

Feb 5, 2017 8:02 AM

Jan 2008
Ruu said:
@DenjaX a vig? ;-; why all the hate denjaboi? Also your fixation on Kit... what's up with that? stop the deadly flirting and go back to scum hunting please.

After Gruffin's answer to my question about Jack's playstyle I'll try to get a better read on him today. I was leaning town but now that I know they have "the perfect scum game" I will have to reconsider my analysis.
I would not say his scum game is perfect, I realized he was scum both times I played with him as scum (I doubted myself too much the first time, and pushed a vote on him the second time but got TPR killed), and I think he is town this time.

Feb 5, 2017 8:31 AM

Nov 2008
@Ruu vig kill = este kuchi kuchi

Accept your sack of rice. Your flip will be the best outcome scenario. You have nothing to lose.

Feb 5, 2017 8:34 AM

Jan 2010
Grapefruit21 said:
Holy crap one minute were all accusing Bunny of being weirdly defensive the next we're angry they let themselves get lynched as a PR.... Read between the lines team... You tell a new player you suspect them for defensiveness they are going to be careful to be less defensive going forward. And this is why D1 policy lynches suck. They should wait till D2.

Anyway EoD thoughts logic might seem scum for that narrow, but ignore that thought, it's town logic.

If wen is scum you can call me a buttered biscuit as well.

@Oyasumi_Rosie damn gurl the zingers. And btw still scum reading you.

Togs still feels towny, but willing to reevaluate.

I'm off the Soren case. I'm convinced for now.

I agree with accepting Rinto as VT for now.

Top suspects for me for now are Sollux, Ruu, and Rosie. And because my opinion hasn't changed a reread is clearly in order.
Never been a fan of policy lynch but after the lurkers/inactives in the last few games I took the stance I did. In hindsight a D2 policy lynch does seem like the better choice. Definitely something I would like us to discuss early on this phase to avoid another one EoD like yesterday.

Feb 5, 2017 8:40 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
wen294 said:

If there's a wolf amongst the town how do we know the mafia doesn't have a wolf as character as well?

I don't think Denja would risk it. I decided that I'll trust him this time. Why do you still suspect him?
Well who knows, it's Denja. He always plays risky. Also i never really suspected Denja (i just didn't understand him, but that's normal) but just because he practically flavour claimed a wolf doesn't mean he's 100% guaranteed to be town. Or at least, not unless there's a reason why the wolfs must be town.
Feb 5, 2017 8:43 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
@Ruu vig kill = este kuchi kuchi

Accept your sack of rice. Your flip will be the best outcome scenario. You have nothing to lose.

you want to waste a vig kill on me? why? By doing so you will be making mafia a favor. One less townie.
Feb 5, 2017 8:46 AM

Jan 2010
@Togs you did a great job of lurking D1. You can lurk and look town as I saw in TGT so I hope you will be more active D2.
@Kit I agree no one's scum game is perfect after the fact I always see signs it's the self doubt a lot of times that gets me too. Jack seem pretty town and I was pocketed hard though I saw it coming the whole way...smh. Admittedly I'm not good at reading him as he pocketed me last in FT and scum read him when town NnT. Feeling town but need to revisit this on

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (50) « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.