Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 1, 2017 6:36 AM

Oct 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So here it is. Rito was actually able to confess...

And well must say it actually made me be feel bad to see Momo cry but well she's not giving up (Thank god).

Oh and the manga will apparently have a "sequel" right after Darkness ends.

Just wonder what's going to happen now, will Darkness end with a harem or we will have to wait till this new "sequel" to have a clear resolution, who knows...
Mech4nicFeb 1, 2017 6:44 AM
Feb 1, 2017 7:13 AM
Feb 2017
So happy to see that Rito was able to confess *-*

Why does momo crying ?

I can't wait for the translation of this chapter.
Feb 1, 2017 12:48 PM

Aug 2013
Rito, need to man up and make the Harem happen, how dare you make Momo cry
Hopefully Momo and Nemesis still have some tricks under their sleeve to turn around this situation, honestly, I think if Momo would just confess to Rito, it might stir things up again now that the RitoxHaruna ship is about to sail
Feb 1, 2017 1:31 PM
Jan 2017
Where Can I see the raw chapter
Feb 1, 2017 4:55 PM

Dec 2009
Forgetful00 said:
Rito, need to man up and make the Harem happen, how dare you make Momo cry
Hopefully Momo and Nemesis still have some tricks under their sleeve to turn around this situation, honestly, I think if Momo would just confess to Rito, it might stir things up again now that the RitoxHaruna ship is about to sail

Hey come on, Momo cannot force Rito to do something that he doesn't want to do. The harem plan was her idea in the first place... Seriously, respect his decisions and just move on... I don't feel pity for her at all.
Feb 1, 2017 5:02 PM

Oct 2013
I should probably wait until translated version comes out but the fact that the bitch was cry is perhaps a good sign the harem won't happen
but I m probably never going to lose the fear it'll happen out of no where.....
also I wish Momo would stop molesting Nana all the fucking time
Nana should not be touched by such disgusting hands
Feb 1, 2017 5:11 PM
Jul 2012
Deknijff said:
I should probably wait until translated version comes out but the fact that the bitch was cry is perhaps a good sign the harem won't happen
Momo isn't giving up though the harem is a must so Momo can be happy.
Feb 1, 2017 5:53 PM

Dec 2009
Deknijff said:

Hahaha, bitch is the right word for her and also darn selfish person. She doesn't considered Rito's feelings at all. Eww.. As usual, she's doing her cliché stuff with her twin sister "Nana" every time shes in the bathtub with her... :(
Magical_AliceFeb 1, 2017 9:34 PM
Feb 1, 2017 11:30 PM

Oct 2013
Jakerams said:
Deknijff said:
Even if she did achieve the harem
I honestly wonder how long she can be happy with the fact Rito would be sleeping with her despite not having feelings of love for her while also sleeping with other girls
she should give up before she becomes a even worser person
AsukaSeiyaShouto said:
Deknijff said:
Hahaha, bitch is the right word for her and also darn selfish person. She doesn't considered Rito's feelings at all. Eww.. As usual, she's doing her cliché stuff with her twin sister "Nana" every time she's in the bathtub with her... :(
yeah she truly is a selfish person since she doesn't respect Rito's feelings in the slightest but also just sees the other girls as sex objects and not as people
Feb 1, 2017 11:56 PM

Dec 2009
Deknijff said:
Jakerams said:
I honestly wonder how long she can be happy with the fact Rito would be sleeping with her despite not having feelings of love for her while also sleeping with other girls
AsukaSeiyaShouto said:
Hahaha, bitch is the right word for her and also darn selfish person. She doesn't considered Rito's feelings at all. Eww.. As usual, she's doing her cliché stuff with her twin sister "Nana" every time she's in the bathtub with her... :(
yeah she truly is a selfish person since she doesn't respect Rito's feelings in the slightest but also just sees the other girls as sex objects and not as people

Yup so true. She could just create her own harem with those guys from Momo's fan club instead since they have those sickening imaginations and also persistent just like she does lol xD
Feb 2, 2017 12:48 AM
Jul 2012
Deknijff said:
Jakerams said:
AsukaSeiyaShouto said:
Well there is still one more chapter to go + the secret project so who knows how it all plays out.
Feb 2, 2017 3:42 AM

Apr 2014
inb4 the last chapter ends with an open finale and we see the rest on the sequel
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 2, 2017 9:31 PM

Dec 2013
Those Momo tears hurt my soul. I'm curious what she is going to do next chapter.
Feb 3, 2017 2:07 AM
Jul 2018
>guess what kind of fluid it is

kek

So tlr universe next with rito trying to conquer planets? who knows
Feb 3, 2017 11:27 AM

Apr 2009
If Rito doesn't choose Harem, there'll be pitchforks everywhere.
Feb 3, 2017 12:01 PM

Apr 2013
Hard to decide which way it's going to go here. With Momo's fortitude at the end, and Neme-chan also at play, it's entirely possible a harem route will come about, provided they can get Haruna on board. If she converts, then Rito won't be far behind. But maybe Momo just coming clean about her feelings and the true reason for the harem, will sway Rito as well. But if that happens, there is still a ton of girls who haven't been "locked in" to the harem. Sure many of the core girls would be game, but others like Yui and Yami would need convincing, and still others who are only on the periphery, like Magical Kyoko and Rin, would need a lot more development, and center stage, before they could believably join his harem. So, if the series ends with a harem, that secret project damn well better be a continuation to see that harem become a reality. Or, it could go Haruna route, and the secret project could be something else.
Feb 3, 2017 12:12 PM

Jun 2016
G_Spark233 said:
Those Momo tears hurt my soul. I'm curious what she is going to do next chapter.

I'm predicting she's gonna confess to Rito and she might even tell him the truth behind the harem plan (if she does this, she'll probably start crying again).
Feb 4, 2017 12:29 AM

Jun 2013
Do people actually believe he would end up with 1 girl? I'd say it's a major step forward to the harem end. We got Lala and Momo on board, and with this Haruna will probably hop on too. Most probable I think Rito bags these 3 or 2 without Momo and the story ends. Either that or bust.
Feb 4, 2017 7:32 PM
Nov 2010
Impala said:
Do people actually believe he would end up with 1 girl? I'd say it's a major step forward to the harem end. We got Lala and Momo on board, and with this Haruna will probably hop on too. Most probable I think Rito bags these 3 or 2 without Momo and the story ends. Either that or bust.

Hell Lala Already told haruna she is down for the harem.

Basically there is going to be a harem, It's been built up way to much for it not to happen.

btw there is already a fan speed translation of the chapter and to sum it up the harem end hasn't ended yet >:D it appears to be going according to nemesis's plan.
MrJcFeb 4, 2017 7:42 PM
Feb 4, 2017 10:57 PM

Jun 2013
MrJc said:
Impala said:

Hell Lala Already told haruna she is down for the harem.

Basically there is going to be a harem, It's been built up way to much for it not to happen.

btw there is already a fan speed translation of the chapter and to sum it up the harem end hasn't ended yet >:D it appears to be going according to nemesis's plan.

True. Haruna was conflicted, just needs a little push and we're all set! I think it's going to be a more harem-ish ending cause I can't really imagine Rito genuinely falls for other girls other than Lala and Haruna. As irrelevant as Lala is in this Darkness, you can't deny she's still the main heroine. Same goes for Haruna.
Feb 5, 2017 12:42 AM
Feb 2017
dat feelings then you already read at russian...
all fine guys.
btw. that you think about next chapter/end of darkness.
harem ending/haruna/no one? :D
Feb 7, 2017 5:52 PM

Nov 2011
Oh Momo...I want to give her a hug right now. Looks like this whole harem story thing is about to conclude with that mutual confession between Haruna and Rito. I'd prefer a harem ending though.
Feb 7, 2017 6:05 PM

Jan 2016
So... next chapter is the finale?? I only hope the harem build up wasn't just a waste of time for such manga. This NEEDS a happy ending xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 7, 2017 6:16 PM

Apr 2011
Floyd said:
So... next chapter is the finale?? I only hope the harem build up wasn't just a waste of time for such manga. This NEEDS a happy ending xD

Well there will be a sequel series don't worry.
Feb 7, 2017 6:19 PM

Jan 2016
hellogarry said:

Really? :O Mind to share the source?
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 7, 2017 6:23 PM
Jan 2016
Uoipka said:
dat feelings then you already read at russian...
all fine guys.
btw. that you think about next chapter/end of darkness.
harem ending/haruna/no one? :D

Tbh I would take an ending where he ends up with no one rather than one where he ends up with Haruna
Feb 7, 2017 6:57 PM

Apr 2011
Floyd said:
hellogarry said:

Really? :O Mind to share the source?

I can't read japanese but someone posted about a sequel after the conclusion.

Here is the img they posted well I wanted to confirm it as well.

Feb 7, 2017 7:43 PM

Jan 2016
hellogarry said:

Hmm... If that's true then the next chapter is going to be something open. I read that more of a sequel it's going to be a spin-off but I think it's better to wait for some further details.
THANKS SENPIEX
Feb 8, 2017 12:19 AM
Feb 2017
can't wait to disable all sort of information right on 25 February. if there good end -spoil everywhere if it's bad end more spoil everywhere. it can be one of the really harem manga or normal ruined manga <3 or just continue stuff like planing something. btw. there more stuff he can do. i dooont really think what he just thow all of this girl and end with it.
Feb 8, 2017 12:31 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
So... ultimately after all the tension, this chapter didn't really resolve whether it'll be a Haruna ending or the harem ending despite everything. The only real change is that Rito and Haruna are now open with their feelings (which isn't exactly revolutionary considering how many confessions this manga has already had), and that Rito and Momo respectively are both deciding that enough is enough and that they have to set things straight

If we're really going to have a sequel manga after the next chapter, then that basically asks two questions: 1) what will the new manga's main focus be on?, and 2) what kind of "ending" will Darkness have in order to lead up to it? Because it can't be a conclusive ending exactly if they're going to do a continuation under a new title right away

I do kind of feel like that if there was to be a Haruna ending then this would suddenly become a normal romance story that's already at its closing stages, in which case a whole new manga doesn't seem warranted. The harem ending on the other hand still has tons of difficulties remaining to be solved such as getting people onboard the plan, getting Rito into the Devilukean royal family etcetera, so in that case a sequel might actually be warranted. So maybe a continuation's mere existence in and of itself is more suggestive of the harem ending. Though that might just be wishful thinking on my part; there's also the possibility that the new manga is going to be something completely different, like a side story series about some some of the other girls or a prequel or something, though considering that Momo was on the cover for the announcement that still seems a bit strange to me
Feb 8, 2017 12:41 AM
Feb 2017
hellogarry said:

it really announcement for new manga or what? what is this picture mean? need japanese guy here -_-
Feb 8, 2017 2:15 AM

Mar 2015
thos jumping to the conclusion guys.. i would prefer wait...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Feb 8, 2017 2:41 AM

Jan 2011
I'm really thinking we're gonna get an open ending like the original TLR now. If there is gonna be a sequel then I'm completely fine with that.
Feb 8, 2017 3:47 AM

Nov 2015
fight fight fight fight fight fight fight
Feb 8, 2017 9:08 AM

Jun 2010
Uoipka said:
hellogarry said:

it really announcement for new manga or what? what is this picture mean? need japanese guy here -_-

It says - "Troubles", today will not end...This is a start for secret project! (Troubles mean ToRaburu(To Love-Ru))

And on the right quote "Let's always be together in happiness." or something like that.

All other is promotion stuff like "do not miss". Though i can't read pink text, it is a way too small.
UtamarunoFeb 8, 2017 9:28 AM
Feb 8, 2017 9:43 AM
Feb 2017
Utamaruno said:
It says - "Troubles", today will not end...This is a start for secret project! (Troubles mean ToRaburu(To Love-Ru))

And on the right quote "Let's always be together in happiness." or something like that.

All other is promotion stuff like "do not miss". Though i can't read pink text, it is a way too small.
seem like there no space for bad end? yep? :D
UoipkaFeb 8, 2017 10:05 AM
Feb 8, 2017 10:18 AM

Jun 2010
Uoipka said:
Utamaruno said:

seem like there no space for bad end? yep? :D

I dunno. Most likely Momo do something global, like erasing memory(Btw she did that in True Princess VN game, and because of that - Rito can pick any girl without the baggage that holds him back. Кстати она на русский переводится.), or did a mistake/trick where she disappear, which lead Rito to realize that he love her the most.
Welp...no one can say for sure...

I've got my Nana, Yui, Nemesis, Mikan, Rin, Yami endings, so any conclusion is fine. ;P
UtamarunoFeb 8, 2017 10:46 AM
Feb 8, 2017 11:58 AM
Feb 2017
Utamaruno said:

I dunno. Most likely Momo do something global, like erasing memory(Btw she did that in True Princess VN game, and because of that - Rito can pick any girl without the baggage that holds him back. Кстати она на русский переводится.), or did a mistake/trick where she disappear, which lead Rito to realize that he love her the most.
Welp...no one can say for sure...

I've got my Nana, Yui, Nemesis, Mikan, Rin, Yami endings, so any conclusion is fine. ;P
so many ways... end should not be dropped in trash :C осталось psv купить
UoipkaFeb 8, 2017 12:06 PM
Feb 8, 2017 12:50 PM

Jun 2016
Deknijff said:
Jakerams said:
AsukaSeiyaShouto said:

Um, I don't think that's very fair, you two...

1) As for the whole molesting issue... this is an ecchi manga. When Nemesis molested Rito/Riko a few chapters ago, did you hate Nemesis? When Risa jumps up from behind girls and molests them all the time, do you hate Risa? Similarly, when Nana and Yui beat Rito up over an accident, do you hate Nana and Yui? In real life, it would be different, but in an ecchi/comedy manga, that's just how characters are.

2) Momo isn't just thinking of herself, and she doesn't just see the other girls as sex objects. She thinks the only way the girls can all be with Rito is if they're his concubines on Deviluke, and obviously yes, she's in love with Rito and wants to be with him, too. It's kind of hard to blame her, even if he doesn't love her.

I don't particularly like Momo, but she's no worse than most of the other girls. I think you guys are looking at this in the wrong light. (I don't mean any offense.)
Feb 8, 2017 12:51 PM

Jun 2016
Um... did Momo just finger Nana?

'Cause that's the vibes I was getting from Nana's "that's not fair" comment and Momo licking her fingers...
Feb 8, 2017 1:49 PM

Oct 2013
e8 said:
Um, I don't think that's very fair, you two...
1) As for the whole molesting issue... this is an ecchi manga. When Nemesis molested Rito/Riko a few chapters ago, did you hate Nemesis? When Risa jumps up from behind girls and molests them all the time, do you hate Risa? Similarly, when Nana and Yui beat Rito up over an accident, do you hate Nana and Yui? In real life, it would be different, but in an ecchi/comedy manga, that's just how characters are.
2) Momo isn't just thinking of herself, and she doesn't just see the other girls as sex objects. She thinks the only way the girls can all be with Rito is if they're his concubines on Deviluke, and obviously yes, she's in love with Rito and wants to be with him, too. It's kind of hard to blame her, even if he doesn't love her.
I don't particularly like Momo, but she's no worse than most of the other girls. I think you guys are looking at this in the wrong light. (I don't mean any offense.)
1)No I didn't hate Nemesis when she did that
because at the same time I know she has a different background which is why she doesn't understand boundaries and am personally hoping she will better herself now that she has left her sort of villain role in the series
I don't know enough about Risa to like or dislike her so I can't really answer that question sorry
I think its justifiable for them to attack him after grabbing them as he always does. They know its not on purpose but its hard for them to keep a straight face when something like that happens and I understand that
is it over done at times? Yes but no one is perfect
2)yeah she thinks that she needs to make Rito ok with a harem so that she can be part of it because she knows he doesn't have eyes for her
so she is just trying to turn him with lust so to say
just like when she wanted Rito and Lala to get closer for her plan to work she suggests physical activities instead of having them have a heart to heart talk on the subject
and I have no problem with blaming her since she does look at girls at random thinking of adding them to the harem as a collectible item
like with Mea, Kujou and Mikan’s 2 friends Nogiwa and Sachie
DeknijffFeb 8, 2017 1:56 PM
Feb 8, 2017 2:23 PM

Jun 2016
Deknijff said:
No I didn't hate Nemesis when she did that
because at the same time I know she has a different background which is why she doesn't understand boundaries and am personally hoping she will better herself now that she has left her sort of villain role in the series
I don't know enough about Risa to like or dislike her so I can't really answer that question sorry
I think its justifiable for them to attack him after grabbing them as he always does. They know its not on purpose but its hard for them to keep a straight face when something like that happens and I understand that
is it over done at times? Yes but no one is perfect
2)yeah she thinks that she needs to make Rito ok with a harem so that she can be part of it because she knows he doesn't have eyes for her
so she is just trying to turn him with lust so to say
just like when she wanted Rito and Lala to get closer for her plan to work she suggests physical activities instead of having them have a heart to heart talk on the subject
and I have no problem with blaming her since she does look at girls at random thinking of adding them to the harem as a collectible item
like with Mea, Kujou and Mikan’s 2 friends Nogiwa and Sachie

It's still not any more justifiable for the girls to do something to Rito than it is for him to do the same to them. I understand why the girls would be embarrassed by him falling on them and whatnot, but that gives them no right to beat him up (like Yui, Nana, Haruna, etc.) or molest him (Momo, Nemesis, etc.). The whole "is it over done" thing goes both ways.

The entire series has established that Rito is actually a really nice, innocent guy and that his falling-and-groping is beyond his control. Hell, they all fell in love with him because they know that, but they refuse to give him a break. (And recall that almost every girl has fallen on Rito at some point, too. He's not the only "guilty" one in this area.)

You don't blame Nemesis for molesting others because she has a different background, but... doesn't Momo also have a different background? She's an alien, too, and as she's explained, concubines on her planet are completely normal for royalty. Nemesis even asked Rito/Riko if he understood the "depth of his sins," which was ridiculous of her to say after she just molested him for a habit that's completely out of his control.

Nemesis molests Rito/Riko, yet you don't blame her...

And the other girls beat up Rito all the time, yet you don't blame them...

But Momo is selfish about the person she loves, and you hate her?

Like you said, nobody is perfect. Rito is dense, oblivious and indecisive, while most of the girls can be rude, hypocritical and abusive -- and yeah, Momo can be selfish, invasive and objectifying.

I'm not saying you're some terrible judge of character or anything, I'm just saying Momo is no villain. Just like Nemesis is arguably just unknowledgable of boundaries, there are virtually no characters in this type of series that are strictly bad people. So Momo is certainly not a selfish bitch or whatever you called her. That's all I'm saying.
Feb 8, 2017 2:34 PM
Oct 2012

What's with Momo in a wedding dress :-)

Nice to see that there is going to be some sort of sequel, didn't see how they can resolve everything next episode. But Momo at 100% will be fun to watch, we have never seen it, but as Nana showed, it should be fantastic. Momo has always been Rito's blind spot, the people who think "he doesn't have eyes for her" haven't realized that this is the point - he's TOO oblivious of her.

After all, who does Rito talk to the most? Trust the most? Spends the most time with? Relies on the most? Lets her take care of his father? Fantasizes about the most (as Mea found out oh so long ago)? Even if he likes Haruna and Lala more, Momo should at least be someone he is mindful about when he makes his decision for all the above reasons, but that he never thinks about what impact his decision would have on her is telling.
Feb 8, 2017 2:49 PM

Jun 2016
Takuan_Soho said:
Nice to see that there is going to be some sort of sequel, didn't see how they can resolve everything next episode. But Momo at 100% will be fun to watch, we have never seen it, but as Nana showed, it should be fantastic. Momo has always been Rito's blind spot, the people who think "he doesn't have eyes for her" haven't realized that this is the point - he's TOO oblivious of her.

That's a good point, but something tells me this is going to be a huge cop out.

Unless Momo basically becomes the new Nemesis, she's probably just going to be comforted by Rito within the first few chapters and the sequel will just be more of Darkness XD

Takuan_Soho said:
After all, who does Rito talk to the most? Trust the most? Spends the most time with? Relies on the most? Lets her take care of his father? Fantasizes about the most (as Mea found out oh so long ago)? Even if he likes Haruna and Lala more, Momo should at least be someone he is mindful about when he makes his decision for all the above reasons, but that he never thinks about what impact his decision would have on her is telling.

Was it actually confirmed Rito fantasizes about Momo the most? I wouldn't be surprised, lol, because she's so pushy with him. But I thought that was just one fantasy at the beginning, so Rito could still be fantasizing about Lala or Haruna more?
Feb 8, 2017 3:18 PM

Jun 2010
Takuan_Soho said:

Also, Momo is a only girl that caring about Rito. Other girls literally do nothing for him - just dokidoki and blushing,and beat shit out of him. Only Nemesis catch idea about Harem, but her main reasons still unknown, and maybe she doing that for Momo...
Other then harem plan, Momo did a great job with expelling shyness of girls from Rito(Mikan mention that in last chapters)...All of that is sort of sacrifice - not wanting to be a number one, and always kills her own shyness. Rito should figure it out, who loves him the most....

And someone forgeting this, but Momo is just a teen girl. Last chapter has a good example with Nemesis and story about flower(Also Nana always says who is older). She is a way more childish than Nana. Knowing mature stuff and having sex appeal does not make you an adult. I mean she just stubborn, can't sort her own feelings in right way, and have courage to confess, mostly because of Lala, but without her she will find another excuse. Pretending to be a mature girl - That's who she is.
UtamarunoFeb 8, 2017 3:36 PM
Feb 8, 2017 3:38 PM
Oct 2012
^^^ No, but it was the one time we got inside Rito's head and he was thinking about her. I don't recall any other fantasy that wasn't proximity to a naked body we have seen, but I could be wrong here.

But I think I am right, and I think that rather than Momo becoming the new Nemesis, the two are going to fuse in some way. After all there was no point in having Nana repeat how similar the two are (something Momo saw back in 65) and Nemesis again repeating that she needs Momo (as well as Rito) to continue to have a reason to exist. It would also balance things out: both are the only two that don't have a non related best girl friend (Haruna/Lala; Mikan/Yami; Nana/Mea and so on).

And we have never seen what Nemesis saw when she brain jacked Rito, all the fantasies she caused him were proximity based, we didn't get to see his inner most feelings. So that is I believe another clue - if Mea could see them, then Nemesis definitely could. That Nemesis has also been focused exclusively on pushing Momo to this point is suggestive as well.
Takuan_SohoFeb 8, 2017 3:42 PM
Feb 8, 2017 5:31 PM

Dec 2014
seeing Momo cry.....
i really don't hate Haruna but.... she needs to die....

so the next one confessing to Rito is Momo?......
Feb 8, 2017 9:51 PM

Apr 2011
Utamaruno said:
Uoipka said:

"This is a start for secret project!"

Kinda seems like there will be a sequel right?

Well all we can do is wait for March and see the next chapter's cover page.
Feb 9, 2017 6:28 PM
Oct 2012
Utamaruno said:
Also, Momo is a only girl that caring about Rito. Other girls literally do nothing for him - just dokidoki and blushing,and beat shit out of him.....And someone forgeting this, but Momo is just a teen girl. She is a way more childish than Nana. Knowing mature stuff and having sex appeal does not make you an adult. I mean she just stubborn, can't sort her own feelings in right way, and have courage to confess, mostly because of Lala, but without her she will find another excuse. Pretending to be a mature girl - That's who she is.

The conflict that you mentioned, that Momo is the only one who actual "cares" about Rito and her "childish" personality is the contradiction that is the appeal of Momo. You are right, of all the girls in the harem, only Momo has done the dirty work of being in a relationship: the rest, including Lala, Haruna, and Yami, are still in the fantasy aspect. Mikan gets the work, but as the sister, she doesn't deserve the credit that Momo is due for doing the boring stuff.

But this chapter was then end of "childish" Momo. She now knows what she wants, so the interest to this series is how she handles knowing the truth, and how the others respond.

Because this is exactly the "other" blindness. None of the girls around Rito (except Mikan and maybe Nana) have ever thought about Momo. They have, until now, ignored the girl who cooks, cleans, comforts, and cares for Rito. This is the ultimate "blindness" of the series: no one who is supposed to "love" Rito has ever worried about the one girl who "cares" for him. I can't see the writers ignoring this aspect. No woman (but children yes) would ever not notice this.

Indeed with only one chapter to go, the only way the writer can really continue the story on a new theme is to have a Momo win, but with her wanting all the other girls to be happy, continuing the Harem route as the Queen.
Feb 9, 2017 11:49 PM
Sep 2016
So, we have two big developments. Haruna put everything in Rito's hands and is ready to accept his feelings for the other girls. This is a great push for the harem. Momo realized her own feelings and maybe now she'll oppose the harem. I'm starting to think she is in pole position to be Rito's final girl but I still want the harem. Better if not with Haruna as n.1 girl.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone else think this is truly special?

IceCreamScene - Jul 12, 2022

7 by Wannabiteme »»
Jan 16, 2023 8:19 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Mech4nic - Mar 1, 2017

126 by nferocious76 »»
Aug 7, 2022 5:16 AM

» Sequel

Radtoter - Mar 13, 2022

4 by Natsusama98 »»
Jul 19, 2022 5:48 AM

Poll: » To LOVE-Ru Darkness Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2013

42 by parkave »»
Apr 16, 2022 1:07 PM

Poll: » Best Couple Or Pair For Yuuki Rito

removed-user - Sep 15, 2021

0 by removed-user »»
Sep 15, 2021 8:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.