Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 29, 2017 12:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They miss Naze already. I miss him too.
I think Lafter showed a more cuter side of her this episode. I didn't even know that she liked teddy bears.

Until...damn it. She got assassinated?! Lafter :(
I really wasn't expecting that.
Jan 29, 2017 1:33 AM

Jul 2014
They just killed Lafter outta nowhere.... FUCKING SHIT! I AM DONE! I AM FUCKING DONE!!!! KILL THEM ALL MIKA, FCKING KILL THEM ALL!
Jan 29, 2017 2:27 AM

Jan 2016
;_; They killed Lafter... I'm done. Okada I hate you! :(

And now we know that Okada hates Akihiro. She wrote dead every single person Akihiro likes, first his little brother, then Aston, now Lafter.

I feel like I don't even want to keep watching it anymore.
level999Jan 29, 2017 2:47 AM
Jan 29, 2017 3:06 AM

Sep 2016
RIP lafter
Tekkadan going revenge route, I don't know how the entire plot could be finished in 9 episode. maybe Tekkadan going self-destruct later on and disband, go back to farm life.
if this is the last season, the final boss probably only Vidar and Rustal, not McGills (char clone is truly good guy wow surprise)
unless there will be season 3 which sets up Mcgills as the main villain
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jan 29, 2017 3:06 AM
Dec 2016
Wtf man, that was unexpected... I don't know what to say. ;w; #crying
Jan 29, 2017 3:13 AM

Sep 2016
Wtf man, why did lafter died T_T
I think ill put this series on hold now
Jan 29, 2017 3:15 AM

Jul 2010
Jasley just topped Iok Kujan as #1 in my shit list real quick. Unbelievable.

I thought the feels were over!
I thought we were safe!
KILL THEM ALL MIKA!!
Jan 29, 2017 3:17 AM

Dec 2013
arrggghhh!!! I hate it when my prediction is right
Lafter ):
Jan 29, 2017 3:35 AM

Apr 2010
The signs were there!! and I just kept telling myself that they wouldn't do that to Lafter.. but damn!! The show's clearly on one hell of a roller coaster ride now, and I can't see it stopping soon!! I love it, but it's just painful how we're getting there.. T__T damn u akihiro, if u only have manned up at that time!! orz

Jasley trying to catch up to our resident Shitlord Iok for the number one spot!!GOD I hate that guy's nose so much!! to both of you, Just DIE already!!

at least Atra-san made me smile even briefly on this episode though!! come on Atra, get a grip!! he's actually offering you what you wanted already!! >/////<
Jan 29, 2017 3:53 AM

Dec 2011
Damn! I never expected that Lafter and Akihiro moment is a death flag... I realized Lafter might died after Jesley told his men to "man up Tekkadan". Fuck it! Iok and Jasley NEED TO DIE IN A VERY GRUESOME WAY
Jan 29, 2017 4:13 AM

Apr 2012
Goddamn it, this episode. First we get some lighthearted moments, I got some laughs from Mika and Atra, then suddenly...

THATS IT NOW IT"S PERSONAL!

KILL EM ALL MIKA!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Jan 29, 2017 4:14 AM

Sep 2011
I knew something bad would happen when lafter said she'd stay behind. When azee walked away i got really worried but then the fucking bear let my guard down just so it caught me even more off guard.

with this episode it seems to confirm this show is indeed gonna go for a pretty high body count. I think akihirio could potentially die in the upcoming fight though with lafter dead i think thematically his chances of survival rose a bit.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 29, 2017 4:25 AM

Jun 2014
Talk about getting pissed off. I almost cried from anger. Man I would honestly throw a party when these dipshits Jasley and Iok are destroyed. It would be marvelous. I have not hated anyone like that in a LOOOOONNNNNNGGGG time.
Jan 29, 2017 4:28 AM

Aug 2008
My heart is dead. Truly dead.
Jan 29, 2017 4:37 AM

Feb 2015
The signs were there but I feel like they just killed Lafter outta nowhere. What's next a random killing of one of Mikazuki's Harem candidates?

Next week's battle better have some death's on the Fucking Scumbags side and it better be worth all this drama..

Also look's like Lafter is REALLY dead this time, but let's be real she should have dead in the battle with Ain at the end of the first season but look how that shitty writing saved that to bring us to this lame moment.
Jan 29, 2017 4:39 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Seriously man, I can't believe Jasley disrespected Naze at what was kind of like his grave. Gotta a say, after that and the following events I seriously hate the guy as much as Iok now.

What the hell though? Why kill Lafter? What did she ever do? T.T
Plus she was just shot dead just like that, really sad way for her to go out.

Screw everything man, I just hope Jasley and Iok get tortured to death. Go Tekkadan! Beat the shit out of those guys, Can't wait to see Mika wreck them. I haven't hated characters like these two guys in a while.
I'm glad Fareed is on Tekkadan's side.
Jan 29, 2017 5:03 AM
Sep 2016
FUCK EM UP MIKA... I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT PINOCCHIO dude lives in the end... Fuckin director should quit his job
Jan 29, 2017 5:04 AM
Jun 2016
That j.ass.ley and idiok must killed by mika and akihiro
Jan 29, 2017 5:09 AM

Jul 2013
That moment when Azee leaves Lafter... felt that something is about to happen given that the scene before it gives it away. Mild goosebumps to strong ones when she's killed, even after replaying the scene, Fuck.
Jan 29, 2017 5:11 AM

Dec 2013
No no no...I watched this episode thinking that lafter will get together with akihiro and it would be happy episode specially after the last sad one, I didn't expect that at all , that was little too much , this anime is worst then game of thrones;((
I want revenge too lol,tekkadan and mikazuki kill them all
The only happy and cute moment Is when mikazuki ask atra to make baby together:)
Lafter last moment, RIP;((

AlhakamJan 29, 2017 6:30 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 29, 2017 5:15 AM

Feb 2013
I'm mad.
I was not ready for this episode.
I thought killing Naze and Amida was enough.
Then it comes like a train, direct hit.
WTF

Crush them to the core, Tekkadan!
MyAnimeList』 『』 『MyMangaList
Jan 29, 2017 5:15 AM

Dec 2015
When I thought I hated Iok.....
Jan 29, 2017 5:16 AM
Apr 2016
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

Seriously man, I can't believe Jasley disrespected Naze at what was kind of like his grave. Gotta a say, after that and the following events I seriously hate the guy as much as Iok now.

Screw everything man, I just hope Jasley and Iok get tortured to death. Go Tekkadan! Beat the shit out of those guys, Can't wait to see Mika wreck them. I haven't hated characters like these two guys in a while.

Farred is sure to "betray" the Tekkadan at some point. What is their child-soldier mercenary organization for his just and lawful Gjallarhorn, led by order and peace? But there was a witness to his promise, and that was his right hand I am sorry do not remember the name. He is most likely to back up Tekkadan after seeing how freely Fareed backstabs people who trusted him.
Re:formed
Jan 29, 2017 5:18 AM
Jan 2013
F**K Y** !!!!! JASLEY !!!
YOU PAYBACK !!
Jan 29, 2017 5:22 AM

Oct 2010
Its time to go full berserk on fking Jasley
Jan 29, 2017 5:37 AM

Sep 2014
After the happenings of the last episode I thought the series will break from the killing spree but nope. SHIP SUNK.

Hype for Barbatos Lupus Rex next episode.
Jan 29, 2017 5:41 AM

Jul 2009
why lafter???
wh her???

KILL... THEm... ALL

FUQKFUQKFUQKFUQKFUQKFUQKFUQKFUQKFUQKFUQKFUQK
bruh
Jan 29, 2017 5:47 AM

Nov 2014
D...is a rollcoasters, the funeral, the AkihiroxLafter sunk, Mika proposal to make babies with Atra and a ray of hope with AkihiroxLafterthey make me believe she will change her opinion after saw the teddy bear who look like Akihiro and join Tekkadan, but d... surprise.

I hope next episode whe can see Jasley and Iok death, will be the best episode.
Jan 29, 2017 5:57 AM
Jan 2016
No.. Why kill Lafter? Why?
Jan 29, 2017 5:59 AM

Nov 2013
I wanted them to be happy, to see some more development but I didn't expect Lafter to leave like this, sobs. Lafter T.T

Jasley has to die soon and I so want Akihiro to do that.

Jan 29, 2017 6:00 AM
Jan 2016
Daniel_Naumov said:
Lelouch0202 said:
Good episode.

Farred is sure to "betray" the Tekkadan at some point. What is their child-soldier mercenary organization for his just and lawful Gjallarhorn, led by order and peace? But there was a witness to his promise, and that was his right hand I am sorry do not remember the name. He is most likely to back up Tekkadan after seeing how freely Fareed backstabs people who trusted him.

I think Tekkadan doesn't have any merit for fight against McGillis if he fulfill his promise about "King of Mars". But if Kudelia has any vendetta with McGillis and seek for help to Tekkadan, That's different story.
Jan 29, 2017 6:03 AM

Sep 2014
whhhyyy lafter??
Just when you have a character with more personality and back story then the rest, you have to kill her..
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Jan 29, 2017 6:07 AM

Jan 2014
I was so close to tilting off the face of the earth when Lafter died holy sht.

I hope Jasley dies as slowly, painfully, and humiliating as possible. I didn't think anyone could top Iok's stupidity but this bastard can go F*CK HIMSELF UP THE *SS.
Jan 29, 2017 6:15 AM

Oct 2008
Damn.

Officially best gundam show ever.
Jan 29, 2017 6:40 AM

Aug 2015
Damn and here I was hoping those two would hook up. Can't wait for next week.
Jan 29, 2017 6:45 AM

Aug 2010
Fuck this shit!!! Fuck it!!

The eerie vibes were strong asf when Lafter was looking at the Akihiro teddy bear. And when the man passed in the background my fears got stronger. FUUUUUCCCKKKKK

I cried ;_;

On the brighter side...Mika being a madman as usual offering to impregnate Atra LMAO
He never fails to deliver.

Iok vs Jasely who shall win the most hatred of humanity !!!
Jan 29, 2017 6:46 AM

Mar 2015
Aww this made me sad, Lafter :(

Mika better hurry and get that baby in Atra, who knows whats going to happen next!
Jan 29, 2017 6:57 AM

Sep 2011
Just a quick reminder okada wanted to kill off more characters in season 1's final episodes but executive meddling changed that. Basically this means azee and shino might be screwed

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jan 29, 2017 6:59 AM
Jan 2014
I hope Mika saves Jasley's punishment for Akihiro.
Jan 29, 2017 7:01 AM

Jan 2014
I'm so sad that Lafter is dead but this is totally unpredictable an ep ago, Though after saying goodbye I can totally seeing their dead flag, I can not predict the plan that Chocolate Aznable has in his mind at all.

So sad but it stimulate all my sense... 10/10

thank goodness not-Lafter mai bae still safe and sound
Jan 29, 2017 7:02 AM

Jan 2008
Another tragic and sad episode. :( I didn't tear up like I did last week but I was so sad. Actually, at first I thought something might happen to Azee when she left to get the thing she wants. I thought someone might set the shop on fire or something but the moment Lafter was looking at the stuffed bears, I had a feeling that someone might come from behind and stab her. That last moment was so sad. It's also sad that her feelings didn't get across to Akihiro. Yes, he does like her but more as a friend and comrade he respects.

I still think there's a chance Akihiro might die just as Galan Mousa predicted. This episode just proved that anyone can be a goner. I just hope Atra doesn't go. :(

I wonder if things will stay the same between Tekkadan and McGillis till the end. Both McGillis and Orga promised that they won't betray each other but would it really go so smoothly?

Can't believe that Kudelia has been treated as a side character this season but maybe she will have an important role in the remaining episodes.

I liked Mikazuki and Atra's talk about babies. I don't think Mikazuki comprehends the weight of this responsibility or that he has feelings for Atra. I think that he feels comfortable with her since they've been together since they were kids. I wonder if Kudelia will join the harem but I really hope not. I like Atra for Mikazuki but I don't see this series ending on a happy note.

Death to Jasley and Iok. I don't really dislike Rustal as he has nothing to do with whatever stupid Iok committed but the problem is that Iok is his protege and so he might be held responsible. I think McGillis will use this to get rid of Rustal. :(

Will the whole thing wrap up in 9 episodes? I feel that there should be more but I highly doubt there will be another season.
Jan 29, 2017 7:13 AM

Dec 2016
My top 2 fuckers in anime. IdIok and Fuckley
War really is cruel, heh?Whether you win or not, you always lose more than you gain.
The victor can still console themselves by counting their gains,
but the defeated can only count everything they've lost.
-Kondo Isao-
Jan 29, 2017 7:20 AM

Nov 2013
ARGH! I can't stand this anymore! This series is good, but it's by far the most painful of all Gundam series! Not even Victory made me feel like that!

Between Jasley and Iok, the only person trying to fix Gjallarhorn's corruption being someone like Fareed, and the future of Tekkadan looking more hopeless than ever, I think now I understand what the original pilot of the Turn A was thinking when he decided to use the Moonlight Butterfly. I just can't see the Post Disaster era getting any better.
Jan 29, 2017 7:21 AM

Apr 2014
Omfg I'm so triggered right now.
Jan 29, 2017 7:22 AM

Jan 2014
We might have season 3 after all, now I can't still get why someone as who has a lot going on in her mind as Okada introduce that yellow hair Mikazuki servant (srry i forgot his name)? Will he replaced Mika to become season 3 protagonist?

And with everything chocolate man scheming just a few episode is far from enough.
Jan 29, 2017 7:28 AM
Jan 2017
Mandy they are going down the gundam seed road where in one episode a character dies but in the next they turn out alive dear god I hope this is the case akihero deserves a happy ending
Jan 29, 2017 7:47 AM
May 2016
when hating iok isn't enough. They went full throttle killing all the waifus with no brakes available.

But, i'm not really sure that lafter is died. She could cheat death once more like she did in the battle against ein, but who knows? IBO likes to tease our feelings in every moment possible
Jan 29, 2017 7:48 AM

Feb 2015
Lafter(RIP) and Akihiro's happy end will never come :(
Mika and Orga and all of Tekkadan must slaughterer those fools!
Jan 29, 2017 7:50 AM

Jan 2008
Kujou_Kurisu said:

But, i'm not really sure that lafter is died. She could cheat death once more like she did in the battle against ein, but who knows? IBO likes to tease our feelings in every moment possible

There's no way Lafter is alive. They already pronounced her dead, so how could she come back to life? It is so obvious. Honestly, I don't think it'd make me happy if they brought her back to life, which won't happen, but just saying since that would cheapen the moment. Anyway, nope. Lafter is dead. Those who think that there's a chance she might still be alive, no. Better to accept it.
Jan 29, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2008
Kujou_Kurisu said:
when hating iok isn't enough. They went full throttle killing all the waifus with no brakes available.

I knew this was going to end up like Victory. If Iok survives then this installment is pretty much a rehashed Victory.

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2017

407 by KibbyDaWolf »»
Apr 18, 2:13 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2017

220 by LotteGiants »»
Apr 1, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2017

156 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2017

217 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2017

118 by LotteGiants »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.