Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2010 4:28 PM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Howard is such a douchebag!!!
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol
Jul 17, 2014 3:44 AM

Jan 2009
They finally managed to catch sadgoroo. The perfect opportunity for some Sharly double standards. It finally dawned on the group that they have to settle down on the island (for now), so they build their own little pond and consider building a new "home".

Kinda as expected, Luna becomes the new leader. She will probably be able to deal with Howard and Kaoru way better than Menori could.
Sep 26, 2016 6:30 AM
Nov 2013
Should just let Howard and Sharla die.
Nov 18, 2016 8:39 PM

Feb 2014
I wonder what that pink glow was, when Luna fell into the lake. Maybe there's going to be some supernatural aspect later on.

And Sharla being annoying as always. That "kawaiso yo!" scream of hers was cringy as hell, enough to make even Darth Vader blush. So, she didn't have any problem earlier on with eating a fish, even catching it and watching it get gutted, but somehow killing the kangaroo thingy is wrong just because she thinks it's cute? Sure.
Feb 18, 2019 12:17 PM

Nov 2016
I might come off as insensitive , but Sharla can take a hike for all I care. She should rather be grateful.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 24, 2019 4:15 AM

Dec 2007
Vhailor said:
I wonder what that pink glow was, when Luna fell into the lake. Maybe there's going to be some supernatural aspect later on.

And Sharla being annoying as always. That "kawaiso yo!" scream of hers was cringy as hell, enough to make even Darth Vader blush. So, she didn't have any problem earlier on with eating a fish, even catching it and watching it get gutted, but somehow killing the kangaroo thingy is wrong just because she thinks it's cute? Sure.

I didn't get it either what is the matter with her, it's like "do u really think u can survive the planet without any meat" thing...
Jul 16, 2019 3:40 AM

Jun 2019
Sharla is so annoying. I was trying to empathise at first becahse she didn't have willpower to begin with and she's always dreamed of a normal life. I tried to rationalise that she acts like what the average person would act like and she's just average. But she only just had an epiphany that cute animals die in the 8th grade/9th grade? She only just realised that the meat she eats from the supermarket are dead animals?

Maybe she's realised it's all predator and prey out there and that she also could be animal food. Maybe she saw herself in the kangaroo-rabit. But isn't that the big picture it's eat or die stupid bitch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 16, 2019 3:44 AM

Jun 2019
She's so annoying, my god. She didn't care about the fish. Fake.

Kind of also annoyed that Luna became leader (especially when she reacted with modesty). Really wanted Bell to be the one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 20, 2019 8:56 AM

Oct 2015
I felt bad for Tobihane too, but hey let's eat that kangaroo baby, in tears of course.

I like all these characters, I think they have a good chemistry.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Sep 25, 2020 7:23 AM

Oct 2017
Kaoru calling her out on her bs felt so satisfactory

Nov 4, 2020 9:51 AM

Aug 2017
Sharla please die soon

XoXo
Oct 21, 2021 11:15 AM

Dec 2007
lihle808 said:
I felt bad for Tobihane too, but hey let's eat that kangaroo baby, in tears of course.
so it's not ruu from winnie the pooh?
Nov 11, 2022 10:11 PM

Jul 2016
lmao, she feels bad for the tobihane because it's "cute". yet she had been eating all that fish along with them this whole time and didn't deny that she also ate meat from the supermarket before this situation. it shouldn't have even been an issue to begin with. what, you don't want the meat while we're stranded on an island with no visible signs of rescue as of thus? go take a hike and starve man... like how it immediately transitioned from sharla's scream to them chowing down on its legs. a comparable scene would be the last squeal of a pig panning up into the air to the sizzle of bacon on a pan.

don't really care about the whole leadership thing, but it was interesting while menori was the leader due to her conflicting personality and strict ideals.

is luna just going to ignore the fact that she went full esper after getting pushed into the waters? i did not expect this (great) anime to include special powers and abilities, i guess this might be an interesting development.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 46 Discussion

danz - Dec 17, 2014

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 23, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 42 Discussion

iTZAvishay - Sep 16, 2012

5 by kiwre »»
Jan 11, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Uninhabited Planet Survive Episode 52 Discussion

kisami - Feb 1, 2009

20 by HellindiuM »»
Oct 9, 2023 7:46 PM

Poll: » Mujin Wakusei Survive Episode 36 Discussion

FMmatron - Mar 11, 2019

7 by HellindiuM »»
Sep 24, 2023 4:10 PM

» I just gotta Rant

fheggy101 - Jul 11, 2022

2 by MariusDarkblade »»
Jul 3, 2023 12:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.