Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 25, 2017 9:44 AM

Mar 2014
Usually give my full attention, but if the anime is bad or a long winded type that doesn't require too much engagement, I'll probably browse the web or chat with others while I'm watching it.
Jan 25, 2017 9:46 AM

Mar 2016
i usually sit/lay on my bed and i try to dedicate my full attention to what i'm watching, regardless of how good or bad it is. due to my adhd i sometimes flip through social media on my phone, but if it gets to the point where i can't put my phone down i stop watching for now.
syadouJan 25, 2017 9:53 AM
Jan 25, 2017 9:53 AM

Sep 2009
Pyravia said:
HentaiFreakMe said:
i try to give my full attention to the anime show even its bad. Most of time drinking alcohol while watching some thing for full happiness :D
Alcohol while watching anime. Never tried it.

Try it! :D its the best combo when watching some anime comedy :D
Jan 25, 2017 10:06 AM

Jan 2015
weights/dancing, sometimes I eat but not to often since I eat to survive.
A curve including all entries should be of a gaussian form. One including limited entries by picking animes you liked and not rating animes you dropped should look like mine.
Amount of total animes each rating should have (percentages): 6-25,7-15,8-6,9-3,10-1
Jan 25, 2017 10:08 AM

Apr 2013
if you don't wanna focus on something you oughtn't bother with it
Jan 25, 2017 10:11 AM

Oct 2016
While watching anime Im almost always on my phone or laptop, like I am right now
Jan 25, 2017 10:13 AM
Aug 2016
ILoveAnimeOppai said:
When I watch anime of any genre, I talk to myself like the protagonist should confess to the girl he really likes or when it's ecchi, I mostly look at the fanservice like the female boobs, the butt, the long legs, and the their cute and faces. I'm really interested in the woman's body. Like I say, "Oh, yes! I wanna touch it so bad. I want my face to be on her boobs! I want to sleep on her boobs!" and stuff like that.
It's 2d ;3 Well, still pretty neat. Ecchi no ecchi.
Aug 2016
Valkner said:
While watching anime Im almost always on my phone or laptop, like I am right now
Are you writing with someone while watching anime, for example?

Jan 2017
I message my gf whenever a nasty joke scene shows up.
"Now, come here. So long as we hold hands, we won't be separated."
Jan 25, 2017 10:14 AM
Aug 2016
Valium said:
if you don't wanna focus on something you oughtn't bother with it
Meh w/e

So, what do you do, huh? :3 Nufin?
Jan 25, 2017 10:15 AM
Aug 2016
Angelquasilike said:
weights/dancing, sometimes I eat but not to often since I eat to survive.
Sometimes, I do push-ups while watching anime. I pay perfectly attention to anime while doing so. I lovee it. :3
Jan 25, 2017 10:16 AM
Aug 2016
irresolute said:
i usually sit/lay on my bed and i try to dedicate my full attention to what i'm watching, regardless of how good or bad it is. due to my adhd i sometimes flip through social media on my phone, but if it gets to the point where i can't put my phone down i stop watching for now.
Ah, I see. I tend to watch YouTube videos because I kinda have to be active on YouTube. :3 Respond to snaps, tweets, discord messages, etc.
Jan 25, 2017 10:16 AM
Aug 2016
Aimanzen said:
I just sit on my chair and drink coffee cause i always start watching anime at midnight or before midnight ^_^
Ah, when it's dark? I love watcihng anime with, like, 0% brightness except for my TV. It's amazing.
Jan 25, 2017 10:17 AM
Aug 2016
HentaiFreakMe said:
Pyravia said:
Alcohol while watching anime. Never tried it.

Try it! :D its the best combo when watching some anime comedy :D
I'm not allowed to drink alochol. 3: I do it sometimes. Weak in % though.
Jan 25, 2017 10:17 AM
Aug 2016
Nvortex said:
Usually give my full attention, but if the anime is bad or a long winded type that doesn't require too much engagement, I'll probably browse the web or chat with others while I'm watching it.
Yeah, like bleach fillers, for example. Or fillers in general.
Jan 25, 2017 10:18 AM
Aug 2016
cure_potato said:
Usually sitting on the couch drinking some tea or coffee while watching my Anime.
Do you use a PC to connect to the TV? Or do you have Apps on the TV
Jan 25, 2017 10:18 AM
Jan 25, 2017 10:19 AM
Aug 2016
Izarapaw said:
Pyravia said:
You are bunny :3 I am a fox :3 Jk idk Bleh

Back off, buddy. I got two big teeth that like the taste of flesh! >:)
I will eat you :3 Wait, no. Now I'm reminded of pupa :(
Jan 25, 2017 10:21 AM

Dec 2016
Slowly unzip during the necessary moments.
Jan 25, 2017 10:23 AM

Nov 2016
Pyravia said:
Izarapaw said:

Back off, buddy. I got two big teeth that like the taste of flesh! >:)

Oh R.I.P xD Still, I will eat you first, I can hop.
Jan 25, 2017 10:24 AM

Dec 2015
I personally try my best to give the anime I'm watching all my attention and concentrate on it.

I lay in my bed while the computer's in my lap 90% of the time or sit with about like 3 pillows on my back for support. When it's super late at night I lay on my side and put my computer on the bed to watch.

I sometimes eat while watching an anime but that's only when it's not 2 a.m. bc it's mostly my favorite time to watch anime (idk why).
► The only thing humans are equal in is death. ◄
Jan 25, 2017 10:42 AM
Aug 2016
leitorcinico said:
I like to sit in a rocking chair. Indeed, I just watch anime in one of those. When I'm reading manga, I like a regular chair.
A rocking chair? :v I'm probably just stupid, but explain anyway.
Jan 25, 2017 10:43 AM
Aug 2016
Izarapaw said:
Pyravia said:

Oh R.I.P xD Still, I will eat you first, I can hop.
*Eats you* Get eaten .3. hehheehehhe
Jan 25, 2017 10:43 AM
Aug 2016
hallythemartian said:
I personally try my best to give the anime I'm watching all my attention and concentrate on it.

I lay in my bed while the computer's in my lap 90% of the time or sit with about like 3 pillows on my back for support. When it's super late at night I lay on my side and put my computer on the bed to watch.

I sometimes eat while watching an anime but that's only when it's not 2 a.m. bc it's mostly my favorite time to watch anime (idk why).
That's basically what I'm doing right now XD
Jan 25, 2017 10:45 AM

Dec 2016
Pyravia said:
Aimanzen said:
I just sit on my chair and drink coffee cause i always start watching anime at midnight or before midnight ^_^
Ah, when it's dark? I love watcihng anime with, like, 0% brightness except for my TV. It's amazing.

yup pretty much like that...i cant watch anime during the day cause my siblings will bother me and start saying hentai and sheet
Jan 25, 2017 10:47 AM
Aug 2016
Aimanzen said:
Pyravia said:

yup pretty much like that...i cant watch anime during the day cause my siblings will bother me and start saying hentai and sheet
I'm almost never bothered while watching anime - Unless phone calls counts
Jan 25, 2017 10:50 AM

Feb 2016
Pyravia said:
cure_potato said:
Usually sitting on the couch drinking some tea or coffee while watching my Anime.

OH as for seasonal Anime I'm using netflix or just the normal TV in general & for the ones that aren't on netflix I'm watching the Blurays since I'm buying everything I'm watching.
cure_potatoJan 25, 2017 10:53 AM
Jan 25, 2017 10:59 AM

Mar 2014
Pyravia said:
Nvortex said:

I wouldn't even draw the line at fillers. I'll disengage quite a bit on those typical big battle-shonen fights that last anywhere between 10-30 episodes.
Jan 25, 2017 11:03 AM

Dec 2016
Nvortex said:
Pyravia said:

I wouldn't even draw the line at fillers. I'll disengage quite a bit on those typical big battle-shonen fights that last anywhere between 10-30 episodes.

Like those Hunter x Hunter episodes that spend like 20 minutes narrating obvious shit...

What's the difference?
Jan 25, 2017 11:05 AM
Jul 2015
Pyravia said:
ILoveAnimeOppai said:
When I watch anime of any genre, I talk to myself like the protagonist should confess to the girl he really likes or when it's ecchi, I mostly look at the fanservice like the female boobs, the butt, the long legs, and the their cute and faces. I'm really interested in the woman's body. Like I say, "Oh, yes! I wanna touch it so bad. I want my face to be on her boobs! I want to sleep on her boobs!" and stuff like that.
It's 2d ;3 Well, still pretty neat. Ecchi no ecchi.

I wish anime girls were real so I could marry them and date them wherever I go. If they were ever real, they would replace the realistic human women except the Asian ones.
AnimeLover
Jan 25, 2017 11:06 AM

Mar 2014
Gohdhand said:
Nvortex said:

Like those Hunter x Hunter episodes that spend like 20 minutes narrating obvious shit...

So goddamn true. It got so bad in the Chimera Ant arc.
Jan 25, 2017 11:06 AM

Jun 2016
I tend to sit on a chair, looking at my screen, when watching anime.
Jan 25, 2017 11:13 AM

Jul 2014
I lay down on the therapy chair at my house and watch on my laptop. Sometimes I have a wiki tab open for episode spoilers and of course the MAL tab for shitposting.
Jan 25, 2017 11:20 AM
Aug 2016
cure_potato said:
Pyravia said:

OH as for seasonal Anime I'm using netflix or just the normal TV in general & for the ones that aren't on netflix I'm watching the Blurays since I'm buying everything I'm watching.
I don't have access to American Netflix :/ I can only access titles I've already seen except for Ajin
Jan 25, 2017 11:21 AM
Aug 2016
OppaiSugoi said:
I lay down on the therapy chair at my house and watch on my laptop. Sometimes I have a wiki tab open for episode spoilers and of course the MAL tab for shitposting.
You have a therapy chair!? :3 Coool I've always wanted one of those. <w<
Jan 25, 2017 11:21 AM
Aug 2016
Oliemaar said:
What kinda chair? Whenever I sit watching anime, it has to be comfortable.
Jan 25, 2017 11:23 AM
Aug 2016
Nvortex said:
Gohdhand said:

So goddamn true. It got so bad in the Chimera Ant arc.
OMG! Don't remind me. It was so horrible. I ACTUALLY LISTENED. I had nothing else to do at time. Jesus christ. It took the Narrator like 2 minutes to complete saying something about something everyone knows!
Jan 25, 2017 11:23 AM
Aug 2016
Nvortex said:
Pyravia said:

-Naruto War 4 something- Such a looooooooooong fight.
Jan 25, 2017 11:25 AM

Feb 2016
Pyravia said:
cure_potato said:

I don't have access to American Netflix :/ I can only access titles I've already seen except for Ajin

Me too. I'm not living in the Us - so no American Netflix for me - but the Japanese netflix, which I'm using, has some pretty good anime line up. [As for western series/movies it's kinda poor tho.]
But Since I'm living in Japan I cannot access Crunchyroll etc. - so there's the TV, netflix & buying the Blurays.
Jan 25, 2017 11:28 AM
Jan 2016
Eyes glued on the screen, nothing else more
Jan 25, 2017 11:28 AM

Jul 2014
Pyravia said:
OppaiSugoi said:
It's the best chair in the house literally, since my laptop can do a full 180 (not something like a yoga laptop/tablet hybrid), I can slot the keyboard portion under the chair and only see the screen portion. the only issue is that I tend to fall asleep while watching the slow parts/filler as its very comfortable...
Jan 25, 2017 11:29 AM
Aug 2016
cure_potato said:
Pyravia said:

Me too. I'm not living in the Us - so no American Netflix for me - but the Japanese netflix, which I'm using, has some pretty good anime line up. [As for western series/movies it's kinda poor tho.]
But Since I'm living in Japan I cannot access Crunchyroll etc. - so there's the TV, netflix & buying the Blurays.
Can't you just use Crunchyroll Unblocker? :3 So you watch anime raw? I understand about 30% - Mostly common phrases, sentences, words, quotes, etc.
Jan 25, 2017 11:30 AM
Aug 2016
OppaiSugoi said:
Pyravia said:
It's the best chair in the house literally, since my laptop can do a full 180 (not something like a yoga laptop/tablet hybrid), I can slot the keyboard portion under the chair and only see the screen portion. the only issue is that I tend to fall asleep while watching the slow parts/filler as its very comfortable...
I've fallen asleep countless times while watching anime... AT NIGHT
Jan 25, 2017 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
Sometime I eat and watch anime at the same time.
Jan 25, 2017 11:32 AM

Jun 2016
Pyravia said:
Oliemaar said:
A shitty one, but it's my chair so I love it.
Jan 25, 2017 11:37 AM
Aug 2016
Oliemaar said:
Pyravia said:
A shitty one, but it's my chair so I love it.
Makes sense. I love my couch :3 Idk...
Jan 25, 2017 11:48 AM

Feb 2016
Pyravia said:
cure_potato said:

Can't you just use Crunchyroll Unblocker? :3 So you watch anime raw? I understand about 30% - Mostly common phrases, sentences, words, quotes, etc.

I never tried - but I might use the CR Unblocker. But I actually prefer buying the Blurays since I'm kind of a collector(?) - For some reason I prefer owning the manga/ln & anime I'm reading/watching.
Yes if I watch alone or with my husband I'm watching RAW - when I'm watching with my sister or friends we're using Subs since they don't speak Japanese.
Jan 25, 2017 11:51 AM
Aug 2016
cure_potato said:
Pyravia said:

I never tried - but I might use the CR Unblocker. But I actually prefer buying the Blurays since I'm kind of a collector(?) - For some reason I prefer owning the manga/ln & anime I'm reading/watching.
Yes if I watch alone or with my husband I'm watching RAW - when I'm watching with my sister or friends we're using Subs since they don't speak Japanese.
Ah. I've never visited Japan before :3 What's it like there? I mean, I have an idea, and I've seen videos, but I just felt like asking. So, you speak fluently Japanese?
Jan 25, 2017 12:13 PM

Feb 2016
Pyravia said:
Azreiel said:
I almost always either eat or drink something. Sometimes I sit in front of the TV while having my attention 95% of the time on anime and TV is usually there for background noise.
Hm... I've never considered doing that. Do you have headphones plugged in then?

Yes I do. Though I usually leave one ear open just in case I catch something worth watching from the TV :P

"The other day I met this man, a nice guy, y'know?
And we had a really good chat. Then I slit his throat and ripped his heart out through his chest.
Does that make me a bad person?"

Jan 25, 2017 12:14 PM
Aug 2016
Azreiel said:
Pyravia said:
Hm... I've never considered doing that. Do you have headphones plugged in then?

Yes I do. Though I usually leave one ear open just in case I catch something worth watching from the TV :P
I basically do the same thing when listening to music.
Pages (14) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How is anime doing in the UK these days?

VeryRedBags - 59 minutes ago

2 by LightWorker »»
1 minute ago

» is ur fave genre ur most watched genre ?

ame - Apr 23

27 by joseifan »»
2 minutes ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

207 by JessicaKari »»
6 minutes ago

» You truly don't care about anime MAL score/rank? Ooh cool, but... ( 1 2 )

Rinrinka - Apr 21

95 by H-A-M-M-Y »»
16 minutes ago

» Do you drop shows? ( 1 2 )

EverRealm - Apr 23

66 by BatoKusanagi »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.