Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Post New Reply
Poll: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Feb 4, 2017 12:04 AM

Wonderful episode. Art was good in this episode.

Aqua was cool back there.
I like how they didn't treated Keel's story as comedy for gags in the episode. It was nice to see it got the natural respect.
Also, how did he become a lich?

Feb 4, 2017 5:50 AM

Now this, is a proper adventuring episode. Love it! In the end even after getting proper reward they're still in the red.

I also want to point out that I absolutely love Darkness' line in ED, so... beautiful.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.

Feb 4, 2017 6:29 PM

So did they spend all their new earned treasure paying for the drinks? Also can somebody be Yunyun's friend already? I'm starting to feel sorry for her lol.

Feb 7, 2017 11:57 AM

Bakuretsu, bakuretsu, la la la, bakuretsu, bakuretsu, la la la :D

Finally a really great episode I loved! I almost laughed myself to death... do.ob

Feb 19, 2017 5:22 AM

I thought we'd see Darkness come back in this episode but I guess not yet!

I really liked this episode, it felt like a real game as they explored the dungeon. Also cool to see Kazuma and the goddess working together :) I loved how at the end we saw Kazuma's drunk happiness quickly turn to regret after he sobered up, haha.
♥♥ American in Tokyo with a love of anime & food ♥♥
5000+ followers ◼︎ Follow me on Instagram for Japanese food culture & language facts ◼︎
550+ anime watched ◼︎ Follow my love for anime here on MAL ◼︎
1500+ restaurant reviews in Tokyo ◼︎ Follow my food adventures in Tokyo on SynchroLife ◼︎

Feb 19, 2017 8:47 AM

Aqua 's skills got better, even if she was the one that attracted the undead she is the reason why the mission got complete, Kazuma was an a**hole.

Feb 20, 2017 6:41 AM

Ah, thank God a pleasant animation and character design. Kazuma as always was being annoying scum.

Feb 23, 2017 5:32 AM
Hello guys, i really enjoyed episode 3.

I have a question, what do you think about Aqua's circle? (Used for Keele's purification), are those inverted 6 or 9 some kana characters?

Greetings from Bolivia

Feb 25, 2017 8:15 AM

so good lol. i think the best episode of season 2 so far.

Feb 26, 2017 5:12 PM

Nightvision and lurk... dude's got skills.

The only experience I have with treasure chests with teeth is Borderlands2... not much of a threat.

Mar 12, 2017 3:37 PM

Great episode! I was actually expecting Aqua to be an imposter when they mentioned that sometimes things disguise themselves as humans to get at monsters and Kazuma kept saying how unnaturally helpful Aqua was being ... guess I was completely off lol XD Oh well, looks like she attracts the undead being a priest and all but she managed to actually be pretty useful this time XD All's good with them being able to clear the dungeon though! Steal returns with Chris' panties ;P Oh well, good ending with everyone celebrating with Kazuma at least. I gotta ask though ... when's Darkness coming back?! :O

Mar 13, 2017 2:37 PM

Hilarious episode!

Mar 18, 2017 10:22 AM

mozgow said:
ListAandM said:
So did Kazuma doing it while imagine Aqua?
He was definitely doing it, but it's hard to say if he was imagining Aqua.

it's not that hard to say, looking at this episode, it is clearly Kazuma jerking off to Aqua, because that time they still didn't met Darkness and Megumin, and Aqua is the only women who stick with him (and goes commando lol)
CMIIW

and if you think about it, if I was in Kazuma position, I would likely 100% jerking off to Aqua as well, considering the situation.

Mar 18, 2017 3:19 PM

Abyhape said:
mozgow said:
He was definitely doing it, but it's hard to say if he was imagining Aqua.

it's not that hard to say, looking at this episode, it is clearly Kazuma jerking off to Aqua, because that time they still didn't met Darkness and Megumin, and Aqua is the only women who stick with him (and goes commando lol)
CMIIW

and if you think about it, if I was in Kazuma position, I would likely 100% jerking off to Aqua as well, considering the situation.

In the OVA (which may or may not be canon) he said that he tried, but her personality disgusted him so much, he couldn't even fap to her.

Mar 18, 2017 4:47 PM

Damn hilarious episode, especially that ending! This show is superb!

Mar 19, 2017 2:51 AM

TrashDax said:
Abyhape said:

CMIIW

In the OVA (which may or may not be canon) he said that he tried, but her personality disgusted him so much, he couldn't even fap to her.

yeah, in OVA it's when most of shit already happened, kazuma had enough of Aqua stupidity that makes him feel disgusted.
but we're here talking about their first time sleeping together, it's when they relationship still distant. thats my theory though, it could be wrong, but it also could be right.

Mar 21, 2017 8:54 PM

Ah, Keele's story was so sweet! It was nice to see him get his wish.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.

Mar 23, 2017 8:08 PM

Lmao quest was done well but none of the rewards went to clearing their debt
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Apr 8, 2017 11:01 AM

illivinni said:
we need hero who can make 10 hours version of BAKURETSU LALALA without Kazuma's narration

Are you looking for this?

Apr 8, 2017 10:46 PM

Omkar_Nagwade said:
illivinni said:
we need hero who can make 10 hours version of BAKURETSU LALALA without Kazuma's narration

Are you looking for this?

Have already seen that, lol. Thanks

"waaaaii~" (Akaza Akari)

Apr 17, 2017 2:34 PM

That explosion montage at the beginning of the episode... just beautiful. They could do an entire episode of just Megumin casting explosion over and over again, and I'd be happy.

May 6, 2017 8:49 PM

If I was the MC I wouldn't have brought those bastards anything since they abandoned me like that (episode 1)... I was waiting for them to use up all the treasure paying for everyone’s drinks but apparently, it didn't happen unless it’s going to show it in the next episode XD

May 17, 2017 12:33 PM

Best S2 episode this far, in my opinion.
I really liked Kazuma's and Aqua's interactions. They reminded me of the times when Kazuma and Aqua worked alone and did silly stuff like the party at the end. (Aqua puking rainbows again... the story repeats. lmao) Megumin's explosions also reminded me of the beginnings. :D
Aqua was surprisingly useful in this episode! She actually acted like the goddess she is. Too bad her godly power is an undead magnet. :P At least the lich guy was a nice guy and let them keep his treasure, so they had a nice dinner and party and also repayed some part of their debt. (Kazuma handing that glass to the guild girl was smooth af. :3)
That blonde guy got a coupon for the succubi house and then tried to steal the waitress' pantsu the hard way to imitate Kazuma's ability. top kek
Meanwhile, poor Yunyun wants to draw Megumin's attention with beer. xD

Jun 14, 2017 6:45 AM

2serious4me

Outside of that great

Jul 26, 2017 11:51 PM
:D

Chomusuke and Megumin are a great pair :)

Although it was all Aqua's fault in the first place, she was quite useful in this episode. Actually, they wouldn't have gotten the treasure without her! Haha.

Nov 12, 2017 12:14 PM

Cris nice timing u got ur panties stolen again 😂

Dec 13, 2017 1:20 PM

STEAL! STEAL! STEAL! STEAL! STEAL! STEAL! Gotta love their camaraderie!

Jan 1, 1:11 AM
Besides the comedy. I really love how this show can turn more serious. The scene of Keele was great. A classic hero that saves the woman who love. The purification scene was son emotional with that piano OST. Also that pronunciation of "Sacred Turn Undead" of Aqua was so sweet.
Nice episode. 5/5

Jan 16, 11:30 AM

It seems that Kazuma is finally back at accompanying Megumin to blow the [insert castle here] up over and over again.

That adventure into the dungeon felt like an actual typical RPG adventure, even if Darkness and Megumin are not here... The interaction between Aqua and Kazume is still hilarious!

In the end, they spend the money on one epic party!

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]