Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2017 2:16 AM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
I should probably be used to this by now, but it drives me nuts when couples don’t… talk. Like… is it really that hard? Because I met people like this in real life (way too many of them, actually).
Why can’t they just say “Hey, I’d like to study somewhere close to you, to be able to see you more often, or, you know, maybe live together with you…” This way, wouldn’t it be easier to find a solution? With two brains being better than one and all that?
Jan 23, 2017 3:28 PM

May 2016
@Adellaeda, I agree that it should not be that hard - just to talk it all out. But not everyone is the same. In such situations people are usually afraid of appearing selfish, demanding, taking away freedom or binding to themselves. But regarding Chika in particular, he is a person who is used to solve things on his own, like a test. Do you remember how he was trying hard to figure out why Natsuki kept kissing him? X))
Jan 23, 2017 4:00 PM

Jul 2014
@windmillness
Yeah, I understand that (believe me, I do). But isn’t it more selfish to make the other worry? Sometimes needlessly? “Partners” is about sharing… and that’s not supposed to be only about the good things. They should share it all: the good, the bad and the ugly. Otherwise, the relationship feels like it’s about “him and him” and not about “them”. Who knows, they might find a compromise without putting the other under pressure (so yeah, maybe “where do you see us in the future” sounds better than “I want us to live together” haha).
Eh, who am I kidding? I love the angst, the sexual tension and the “dancing around each other” in romance. I guess it’s just not clicking with me in this one.

I forgot about that, actually (I’ve been reading this since 2014). But that’s something he would do :D “My heart goes doki doki every time I see him, what does that mean?” will never get old.
Jan 24, 2017 4:18 AM

May 2016
@Adellaeda, in my opinion, this understanding (of sharing, etc.) comes to everyone at their own time. And when you're a teenager especially, things may seem more complicated and actions become less rational/logical, that's why I think Chika and Natsuki's worries are believable. If such a situation (unknown future, separation) happened to adults, then it would have been less excusable not to talk things out.

Eventually, I just want the kids to be happy and find a way to be together without too much suffering :)
Jan 30, 2017 2:20 PM

Jun 2007
This chapter is great

they are too young to be always together anyway. so i hope Chika chooses the uni he actually wants to study at
see you, space cowperson . . .

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Sky Complex Chapter 17 Discussion

Sorvarin - Jul 19, 2019

0 by Sorvarin »»
Jul 19, 2019 4:40 PM

Poll: » Blue Sky Complex Chapter 16 Discussion

H_Erifu - Sep 15, 2017

1 by DraTreu4 »»
Nov 6, 2017 5:54 AM

Poll: » Blue Sky Complex Chapter 11 Discussion

hiroshi - Apr 5, 2016

4 by _Spectacled_ »»
Apr 20, 2016 3:37 PM

Poll: » Blue Sky Complex Chapter 10 Discussion

hiroshi - Jan 8, 2016

3 by BootyMuncher9K »»
Mar 10, 2016 6:59 PM

Poll: » Blue Sky Complex Chapter 9 Discussion

moeanao - Nov 24, 2015

2 by girasopa »»
Dec 16, 2015 2:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.