Forum Settings
Forums

Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

New
Jan 21, 2017 12:16 PM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Jan 21, 2017 12:20 PM

Jan 2012
Dem Zionists at their work again , he is one little example of the big filthy cell

Jan 21, 2017 12:36 PM

Nov 2008
Soros must be imprisoned for life.

Jan 21, 2017 12:37 PM
Feb 2014
Hoppy said:

Executive order better come soon. Extradite him to Russia too, he'll be treated with the warmest hospitality.
Jan 21, 2017 3:58 PM

Dec 2012
He's a real piece of work. He finally found something money can't buy though - being mad as hell that Trump continues to outflank him.
Jan 21, 2017 4:05 PM

Jan 2012
Hoppy said:

people like him are above law , yeah it's true

Jan 21, 2017 4:31 PM

Nov 2012
Why the echo signs? You hate Jews or something?
Jan 21, 2017 4:41 PM

Jan 2013
SuperRed said:

Soros has had his hand in a lot of political things, including the refugee crisis, and he's not on the stabilizing side of the equation.
Jan 21, 2017 4:50 PM

Jan 2012
SuperRed said:

fellow witcher fan , Soros is jew Zionist

so what?

Jan 21, 2017 5:06 PM

Feb 2012
AllenVonStein said:
SuperRed said:

fellow witcher fan , Soros is jew Zionist

so what?

And jews surrounding Trump and supporting him are not Zionist?

So which side of the Jew do you back up?
Jan 21, 2017 7:02 PM
Feb 2014
SuperRed said:

There's Jews and then there's (((Jews)))

Jews=Common people of the Jewish faith
(((Jews)))=The Jews who run the media, banks etc. who have questionable motives behind their practices
AqutanJan 21, 2017 7:22 PM
Jan 21, 2017 7:18 PM

Jan 2012
Ramkec said:

like been said It's his stupid kike son-in-law and daughter who are influencing him in the wrong direction. I remember when he spoke at the Jewish Republican coalition and told them that he wouldn't take their money and would not guarantee an embassy in Jerusalem. but he is turning into a cuck

I am with normal Jews

Jan 21, 2017 7:26 PM

Nov 2012
Power and money is the worst of the drugs and there are so few users that it is never investigated well.

Jan 21, 2017 7:38 PM

Jul 2015
Didn't this real-life Bond villain lose like a billion $ when Trump won? Karma is finally catching up to him, little by little.
Jan 21, 2017 8:14 PM

Nov 2009
Kind of like how you are worried about Soros and whatever retarded little stunt he is pulling that will be forgotten in a week, meanwhile the former CEO of Exxon (6th largest company in the world) is sitting pretty in a position with actual power.

But don't worry, the world will be more peaceful with oil barons running the US again, I mean, it isn't like the US military is the #1 consumer of oil in the world or anything.
Jan 22, 2017 3:29 AM

Oct 2015
well I can't say I'm surprised that the protests are controlled opposition.

shotz said:
holy shit the illuminati is real. i bet this guy george soros is the head of it and eats puppies and rapes children in his free time.

He knocked down a couple of dustbins, set my limousine on fire and then smashed my window. What a scumbag!
Jan 22, 2017 3:55 AM

Jun 2016
I've yet to see a peaceful movement or general activity which Soros György is part of.
Dude has an insatiable appetite for chaos and personal gain that comes along with it, he's inarguably one of the most demagogic people in politics these days.
Jan 22, 2017 4:01 AM
Mar 2011
AllenVonStein said:
Ramkec said:

like been said It's his stupid kike son-in-law and daughter who are influencing him in the wrong direction. I remember when he spoke at the Jewish Republican coalition and told them that he wouldn't take their money and would not guarantee an embassy in Jerusalem. but he is turning into a cuck

I am with normal Jews

Trump is huge zionist look at his view on Palestine for that
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jan 22, 2017 4:02 AM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
Power and money is the worst of the drugs and there are so few users that it is never investigated well.

yet you back an oligarch like trump
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

Jan 22, 2017 4:06 AM

Nov 2012
DateYutaka said:
Orevataf said:

Oh really? Why don't you tell us what my position on Trump is? Go ahead.

Jan 22, 2017 4:10 AM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
DateYutaka said:

you have Posted plenty of pro right wing or othe rwise pro trump posts

Jan 22, 2017 4:15 AM

Nov 2012
DateYutaka said:
Orevataf said:

I have views from both the right and left wing, just because I don't consider Trump the anti-christ doesn't mean I'm a Trump fan. Go suck a dick.

Jan 22, 2017 4:18 AM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
DateYutaka said:

I have views from both the right and left wing, just because I don't consider Trump the anti-christ doesn't mean I'm a Trump fan. Go suck a dick.

i hate Clinton more than trump but i hate them both alot Clintion for there cickenhawkish ways and trump on his Social Stances

Jan 22, 2017 4:20 AM

Nov 2012
DateYutaka said:
Orevataf said:

i hate Clinton more than trump but i hate them both alot Clintion for there cickenhawkish ways and trump on his Social Stances

Exactly, so you should know better than trying to label someone A TRUMP FAN and dismiss them. It's intellectually lazy.

Jan 22, 2017 4:25 AM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
DateYutaka said:

Exactly, so you should know better than trying to label someone A TRUMP FAN and dismiss them. It's intellectually lazy.

but my view on the us election have got me branded a Clintonn guy witch im not

my view is this

in a real demoacnry 50.01% means you win the election nither Clintion or trump got that both of then were short by around 8% that is not Democratic in any way im my book

Jan 22, 2017 4:27 AM

Nov 2012
DateYutaka said:
Orevataf said:

my view is this

in a real demoacnry 50.01% means you win the election nither Clintion or trump got that both of then were short by around 8% that is not Democratic in any way im my book

Just because other people are intellectually lazy doesn't mean you have to be.

I agree with your latter statement.

Jan 22, 2017 4:30 AM
Mar 2011
Orevataf said:
DateYutaka said:

my view is this

Just because other people are intellectually lazy doesn't mean you have to be.

I agree with your latter statement.

for me this is the no1 resaon that the electraol collage has togo is undemocratic

Jan 22, 2017 4:56 AM

Jul 2015
yea sure
utilize popular vote in country w/ sanctuary states, houses millions of nonamericans, & allows voting withot identifiacaton in certain states

popular vote wold viable if ID's were requierd in all staets. so ur sure only actual citizen vote for future of contry
but somehow USA no into dis

also if ur support popular vote
but no support brexit result, then ur enormous hypocrit
Jan 22, 2017 4:58 AM

Aug 2013
Of course Palpatine has his hand in it, hes got his hand in every anti America movement, riots and divides ect hes basically Hydra if those women really wanted to fight Nazi's they should look to their backer guess he got bored with using BLM as his pawns and moved onto feminists.
Jan 22, 2017 12:25 PM

Jul 2012
Salvatia said:
yea sure
utilize popular vote in country w/ sanctuary states, houses millions of nonamericans, & allows voting withot identifiacaton in certain states

popular vote wold viable if ID's were requierd in all staets. so ur sure only actual citizen vote for future of contry
but somehow USA no into dis

also if ur support popular vote
but no support brexit result, then ur enormous hypocrit

Actually that's just false people still have to register to vote and are checked based on their registration if they can vote. That's how they make sure people don't try and vote twice or vote when they aren't eligible.
The only thing voter IDs do is make it harder for American citizens to vote (more specifically elderly, black, latino, or poor voters). In addition considering there is almost no proof of actual voter fraud (statistically it happens about 3 times out of a billion votes) it makes no sense to make it more difficult for citizens to vote. In fact about 11% of US voters don't have a government issued recent photo ID so they don't qualify for some of the new voter ID restrictions. Nothing quite like democracy like making sure 1 in 10 people can't vote.
GamerDLMJan 22, 2017 12:35 PM
Jan 22, 2017 1:18 PM

Apr 2012
interest groups being part of the march that are opposed to Trump's policies; holy cow what a surprise (sarcasm)

does it really need an article to point that out

of course the march is some what partisan; it is anti trump duh

Jan 23, 2017 12:07 PM
Feb 2016
I've noticed that OP decided to remove the echo signs around Soro's name. I wonder why.

Jan 23, 2017 12:37 PM

Nov 2012
Ouroboros108 said:
I've noticed that OP decided to remove the echo signs around Soro's name. I wonder why.

Mod edit.

Inb4 Tyrel gets called a SJW/Communist/Cuck/Shill.
Jan 23, 2017 2:59 PM
Feb 2016
SuperRed said:
Ouroboros108 said:

Mod edit.

Or a leftist. The way I see it, alt-rightists love using that word to describe anything they don't like.

Jan 23, 2017 4:31 PM
Feb 2014
SuperRed said:
Ouroboros108 said:

Mod edit.

His decision as a mod.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.