Forum Settings
Forums
Fuuka
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 20, 2017 5:45 PM

Jul 2015
A few pages from chapter 140 were leaked.

http://www.mangasail.com/content/fuuka-140?page=1

I used google translate (again) to translate the stuffs

PAGE 1:
140 The Day Before

The Engine Kill With the wings growing

PAGE 2:

Drummer: As Expected, the number of people had increased with the day before the festival

Manager: I am thankful for hands with no money so I can stay with free

Mikasa: I managed to finish a new song, but did you manage to think that the lyrics were written?

Yuu: Yeah... I've got color brains until the night I just finished taking bribes, but it looks like I'm getting somehow. (wtf translator?)

Aoi: ...

PAGE 3:

Either Aoi or Sakura: A Song that Kyoung (Yuu, I think) made about my thoughts

Yuu:Where are you going?...

Yuu (inner monologue): I'm on a good line from the Shiranui Festival

PAGE 4:

Aoi: ... I was dumby all along

Aoi (Inner Monologue): Those who are in a cherry blossom than I can Yuu can make good songs BLUE WELLS can be a more amazing band... I... not those who are not...

Yuu: I was in a place like this...

Aoi: Huh...

PAGE 5:

Aoi: Yup...

Yuu: Wh-Why!? Please count the reason! You can not pay suddenly!!

PAGE 6:

Yuu: Everyone is trying so desperately trying to make a tour of the tour for the office, desperately trying to be successful! Even so, I'm to selfish to be out of the band for that reason!

Aoi: So... I guess it's bad!... But it's impossible!

Yuu: Besides, it seems that the new finishes at last! I would like you to be aware of me even though... I want you to sing!

Aoi: ...Along
Jan 21, 2017 12:22 AM

Jun 2015
The English here is so bad that im not even too sure whats happening...
Jan 21, 2017 3:00 AM
Mar 2016
Scooty-Bby said:

She looks angry but can't say what her reason to Yuu, she think about leaving the band even tomorrow is their show ... maybe
Jan 21, 2017 3:10 AM

Jul 2015
AoiYukihira004 said:
Scooty-Bby said:

She looks angry but can't say what her reason to Yuu, she think about leaving the band even tomorrow is their show ... maybe
ahem. Yuu finished the song. Aoi & Sakura appear to have a conversation about said song. Aoi feels like she's uneeded due to Sakura. Yuu talks to her. Either she's not playing or she's leaving, the page where she says which is not in the leak. Yuu gets angry and asks her why. Then goes to a page where Yuu tells her it's important to everyone. She doesn't seem to care. He asks her to sing the song with him. Last panel shows that this made her angry.
Jan 23, 2017 11:35 AM

Jan 2015
Wow, so Yuu and Aoi can actually talk to each other?

In all seriousness, that's really nice though, finally we'll see some development. If they talk they might realize each other's problems, and this arc can go somewhere.

I was hoping they get to have a conversation, finally this might happen. And seeing Aoi sad/angry should make Yuu think more about it, and try to convey what he feels for her and Akitsuki.

Honestly I don't even care who he ends up with anymore, I just want him to find out what his true feelings are and this arc to end.
Jan 24, 2017 6:04 AM

Jul 2015
thiagopv said:

In all seriousness, that's really nice though, finally we'll see some development. If they talk they might realize each other's problems, and this arc can go somewhere.

I was hoping they get to have a conversation, finally this might happen. And seeing Aoi sad/angry should make Yuu think more about it, and try to convey what he feels for her and Akitsuki.

Honestly I don't even care who he ends up with anymore, I just want him to find out what his true feelings are and this arc to end.
I don't know, Yuu looks like he's starting to lose his cool and Aoi looks like she's starting to get angry. I think they (probably just Yuu) are going to say something they might regret.

One thing to remember is that this chapter takes place a day and a half after they arrive in Fukuoka. These feelings are particularly fresh in both of them, and I don't think Seo is going to resolve a conflict between characters right as the conflict between them finally starts up, doesn't seem indicative of his writing style.

I'm going to speculate that the argument is going to get rather heated and Yuu's going to bring up Truck-kun. My reasoning is that Yuu was feeling extremely conflicted about it when he found out and then just kind of... got over it... like instantaneously, and Yuu has been shown to bury his emotions; ending of 136 comes to mind when he let his guard down and we finally got an emotional response from him over the whole Sakura thing.

What're your thoughts?
Jan 24, 2017 8:45 AM

Jan 2015
ferrerez66 said:
thiagopv said:

I don't know, Yuu looks like he's starting to lose his cool and Aoi looks like she's starting to get angry. I think they (probably just Yuu) are going to say something they might regret.

One thing to remember is that this chapter takes place a day and a half after they arrive in Fukuoka. These feelings are particularly fresh in both of them, and I don't think Seo is going to resolve a conflict between characters right as the conflict between them finally starts up, doesn't seem indicative of his writing style.

I'm going to speculate that the argument is going to get rather heated and Yuu's going to bring up Truck-kun. My reasoning is that Yuu was feeling extremely conflicted about it when he found out and then just kind of... got over it... like instantaneously, and Yuu has been shown to bury his emotions; ending of 136 comes to mind when he let his guard down and we finally got an emotional response from him over the whole Sakura thing.

What're your thoughts?

To be honest, it's quite possible he brings up truck, but I would be so pissed, oh damn right I would.

And I disagree, Seo resolves problems between characters pretty fast. Think about them for a second and you'll realize. When he said some stuff to Aoi and she was just on her period, when he found out the truth and went after her on her hometown, when he and Akitsuki had that misunderstanding about Tama-chan right about chapter 15 or something, all conflicts and misunderstandings are often cleared in few chapters.

Seo loves his drama, but the heavy part of the drama is more often than not resolved in 5 chapters. That's what I like about him, drama is nice but if it's prolonged too much it becomes boring. The only thing that was a little bit longer was when Yamato and Suzuka broke up, that lasted for 15 chapters or something, but that was different to be fair.

I'm thinking this arc won't take too long, would say about 4 chapters. I think something will happen between them on this chapter, and it will be cleared in 3 or 4 chapters.
thiagopvJan 24, 2017 8:49 AM
Jan 24, 2017 10:50 AM
Mar 2015
The raws are now out. Sakura is a pain who is causing the separation between Aoi and Yuu Hopefully Aoi sings the song and clears the ar
Jan 24, 2017 11:54 AM
Jan 2017
i think that yuu will end up with sakura (or fuuka 1 maybe). Seo doesnt really care about fans or throw away long relationship developments. He already did this in KNIM and, probably, will do again
Jan 25, 2017 9:30 PM
Dec 2016
Kyouso said:
i think that yuu will end up with sakura (or fuuka 1 maybe). Seo doesnt really care about fans or throw away long relationship developments. He already did this in KNIM and, probably, will do again

Sakura- is not Fuuka1. There is not even a hint of it. Similar to her, but to write off the amnesia is ridiculous. If we take the figure with a bloody head and say that this is an allusion to amnesia, naive and wrong. Parents would not have kept his daughter and tell everyone that she died only because she lost her memory. Sakura is needed in order to develop a relationship and Aoi Yuu. And yes, look like Suzuka and Yamato behave at a concert. So do not behave parents whose daughter is alive. Plus the story to reporters. The fact that the parents do not show their emotions, that's fine. They understand that they specifically will provokation and can take a picture for the paper. Now we go to the rabbit mascot. Talisman Fuuka1 broke down after the incident with Aoi. At Sakura like a talisman, but to get it he could not. So was a guy or a coincidence. What Sakura feels good with Yuu and she does not understand why? Easily. Yuu- protagonist, almost all the girls in love with him. Seo made his, so that many thought it Fuuka1. This is mistake
Jan 28, 2017 6:55 AM
Oct 2016
Summing up Aoi wants to leave the band for selfish reasons and Yui wants to show her that everyone is struggling for the company she says she wants to be alone and can not look at his face
Jan 28, 2017 4:57 PM
Jan 2017
So Yuu will choose AOI?

https://www.facebook.com/Fuuka.SeoKouji/photos/a.565158366913533.1073741828.565004516928918/1228211263941570/?type=3

looks like he might of made his pick here

http://www.mangamap.com/fuuka_chapter/141/11/

its following the same thing when yuu was small he liked Koyuki , when they met again he liked akitsuki not Koyuki time has past again he likes Aoi now so who will he choose... he did not care if Koyuki was back and had feelings for him because he moved on he will do the same again if it really is fuuka v1.0

ah it does not even matter if he picks Aoi he could still end up with fuuka v1.0 in the end if she gets her memories back and wants to do something about it, you get that 2 guys fighting over one chick even knowing she is going out with the one guy already you can do it with 2 chicks fighting over the guy XD real slice of life right there but i dont know, dont think that will happen any way
DeathshadowownJan 28, 2017 5:11 PM
Jan 29, 2017 6:01 AM
Dec 2016
Deathshadowown said:
So Yuu will choose AOI?

https://www.facebook.com/Fuuka.SeoKouji/photos/a.565158366913533.1073741828.565004516928918/1228211263941570/?type=3

looks like he might of made his pick here

http://www.mangamap.com/fuuka_chapter/141/11/

its following the same thing when yuu was small he liked Koyuki , when they met again he liked akitsuki not Koyuki time has past again he likes Aoi now so who will he choose... he did not care if Koyuki was back and had feelings for him because he moved on he will do the same again if it really is fuuka v1.0

ah it does not even matter if he picks Aoi he could still end up with fuuka v1.0 in the end if she gets her memories back and wants to do something about it, you get that 2 guys fighting over one chick even knowing she is going out with the one guy already you can do it with 2 chicks fighting over the guy XD real slice of life right there but i dont know, dont think that will happen any way

It is obvious that he will choose Aoi. Fuuka 1 was a boost to the group's history. Whatever Fuuka1 charismatic, she is not the main character of the manga. Aoi has long history and Seo will not have to clean it. You just have to accept and understand that Seo in terms of romance, unchanging.
Jan 30, 2017 8:12 AM

Sep 2012
thiagopv said:

it wont make him think if Aoi wont say it out, say out whats the problem, so i think its where they go there separate ways at least for a while
Jan 30, 2017 1:33 PM

Jan 2015
Well, if they indeed separate, even for a while, I'll put Fuuka on hold for some weeks, until all gets sorted out. It's actually pretty painful, at least for me, who became quite attached to those two, to think about the idea of her going away, and having to wait a week for each chapter.

141 is promising though, maybe they'll sort it out soon. I've read Suzuka and KNIM, and Seo tends to clear misunderstandings pretty fast, hoping it's the same now.
Jan 31, 2017 5:00 PM
Jan 2017
I am so sad, i cant even express it through caps. Fuuka's death was just sad on a new level. She will always be my favorite girl, waifu... IS THERE I WAY I CAN CONTACT SEO...I WANT TO MAKE HIM MAKE AN ANIME REFERING TO WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF FUUKA LIVED :(

More topics from this board

» what seo had to say about the future of Fuuka

Spider-titan55 - Feb 18, 2015

21 by ersdtrycgh »»
Sep 29, 2022 8:13 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 184 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2018

10 by HectorBlaze »»
Apr 20, 2022 4:55 AM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 195 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2018

37 by Stargazingx »»
Mar 12, 2022 3:52 PM

Poll: » Fuuka Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

-Karoshi- - Feb 8, 2014

111 by daywithoutgames »»
Mar 8, 2022 11:56 AM

» how related is fuuka and suzuka

PremiumCascade - Nov 30, 2014

12 by efbaei »»
Jul 14, 2021 12:17 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.