Forum Settings
Forums
#1
Jan 19, 2017 6:43 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
Is any group going to sub this movie out? I haven't notice any interest from any of them :/
 
#2
Jan 21, 2017 3:07 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 113
TokyoGhost said:
Is any group going to sub this movie out? I haven't notice any interest from any of them :/


I'm curious as well. I am not sure if this movie is going to be a theatrical release or straight to DVD, but if it's theatrical, it may take a long time sadly.
 
#3
Jan 21, 2017 4:33 AM
Offline
Joined: Aug 2016
Posts: 78
This is a theatrical release... sorry but it will be a while before we get the subs...at around 3-6 moths.
 
#4
Jan 21, 2017 11:12 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 2
3-6 MONTHS!? Aw crap D:
 
#5
Jan 21, 2017 2:13 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
As much as it sucks, we all have to wait. :(
It'll probably be the same as it was with Book of Murder. Screened in fall, then the DVDs came out in winter.
 
#6
Feb 2, 2017 3:15 AM
Offline
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 0
Ciel said:
As much as it sucks, we all have to wait. :(
It'll probably be the same as it was with Book of Murder. Screened in fall, then the DVDs came out in winter.


Ive heard that Anime Movies doesn't take as long as rl movies to come out on blueray. So it might happen around February.
 
#7
Feb 2, 2017 3:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 4
TokyoGhost said:
Ciel said:
As much as it sucks, we all have to wait. :(
It'll probably be the same as it was with Book of Murder. Screened in fall, then the DVDs came out in winter.


Ive heard that Anime Movies doesn't take as long as rl movies to come out on blueray. So it might happen around February.


I certainly hope so!
 
#8
Feb 16, 2017 3:41 AM
Offline
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 4
I was wondering the same thing... Being a theatrical movie I did expect for it to take a while, but 6 months just sounds outrageous T__T

Hopefully someone will have mercy on us and it won't take that long. Fingers crossed.
 
Top