Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Scum's Wish
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 19, 2017 9:14 AM

Feb 2016
at first I thought that kiss happened in her imagination... but I guess it did not
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jan 19, 2017 9:15 AM

Jun 2015
A decent episode. Moca and Ecchan are probably the least messed up characters in the cast so far. Art and visuals are really beautiful and stunning. praises to the animation team.

That yuri kiss was sweet. It is Ecchan's time to shine. They ended the episode at a good part. Next episode can't come soon enough.
Lelouch0202 said:
Mugi and Hanabi scenes together are actually kinda nice, though it's sad when you remember that both of them are in the relationship just to satisfy their lust for someone else. Their kissing was really nice and I loved Mugi patting her on the rooftop. Why can't they be a real couple? :(

Because this 'why' will keep you interested. xDDD
I know happy end sounds sweet for the two but this story is enjoyable only because it is not your happy-go-lucky-shoujo manga, neither it is a normal one - you will see why).
HaXXspetten said:
This anime really gives zero fucks about general anime taboos. Awesome

The sole reason of it being so great and entertaining. ;)
HijaziJan 19, 2017 8:54 PM
Jan 19, 2017 9:26 AM

Jul 2014
I kind of had a feeling that Ecchan had a crush on Hanabi from the moment she first appeared, but I certainly didn't expect her to act on her feelings in the way she did at the end of the episode. Certainly adds another interesting dynamic to these already-complicated character relationships, that's for sure. As for Moca, I found her annoying but it's kinda understanding from her position, and I do feel a little bit sorry for her in all of this. Whatever happens, episode 3 should be very interesting...
Jan 19, 2017 9:27 AM

Jun 2015
I knew Ecchan had feelings for Hanabi, but I wasn't expecting her to make a move on Hanabi so quickly. That was unexpected. I'm not liking Noriko. She is annoying. The karaoke scene was pretty funny.
Jan 19, 2017 9:31 AM

Apr 2016
I loved this episode.
Best scenes, the cafe with the girl two-timing "love" stories and the second one on the roof. Cute how bad Hanabi and Mugi sang in the karaoke. Somewhat you felt the despair in their voices. It looks like there was a third girl in Mugi's life who might explain why he is so "gentle" with Hanabi.

Moka character seems a bit over the top, could be the first flaw in this show.

And that cliffhanger. What will Hana do? Two-timing with Mugi and Ecchan while thinking about her beloved "nii-chan" neighbour? I'll have to wait next week to know.

Great show so far!
Ysad_ZiwezhanJan 19, 2017 1:43 PM
Jan 19, 2017 9:36 AM

Sep 2012
V0ltg said:
Is it just me or did they skip a lot of stuff from the manga? Feels like the whole yuri stuff is happening too sudden.

They're gonna go back and show the scenes leading to it. It's like that in the manga. I don't think they skipped that much. Just like episode 1, they adapted 4 chapters and also skipping some minor things. Nothing too major though. I liked the episode.
Jan 19, 2017 9:40 AM

May 2015
well now, that came out of left field.... What a twist, this is great.
Jan 19, 2017 10:07 AM

Jul 2007
YOOoooooooooooooooo.

Okay this got a whole lot better even if the first episode was already great.
I fully expect this to end tragically(because this is anime and any sort of lesbian stuff either does not happen or HAS to end tragically), but still its better than nothing. Will tide me over till Citrus and Netsuzou Trap.

Adellaeda said:
Tokoya said:
There's no incest in this lol, can we please stop saying that

Then... what's up with the "Onii-chan..." thing? (if it's possible to explain without too many spoilers...)

Its common way to address even non-related people you know in Japan. Its common used as a friendly way to address each other between younger people.
AhenshihaelJan 19, 2017 10:14 AM
Jan 19, 2017 10:15 AM
Feb 2016
This is definitely my favorite anime of the season so far. Really like how the show's dealing with a lot of things most other anime wouldn't dare touch upon.
Jan 19, 2017 10:26 AM

May 2015
People still thinking it's incest (just because she calls him onii-chan, which can be used to non-related people as well).... Pay damn attention to the first episode, ugh.

Anyway, another great episode. I love how Lerche is adapting this so far to be honest. The ending alone was already 10/10.
ReverberateJan 19, 2017 10:31 AM

Jan 19, 2017 11:06 AM

Jan 2012
Urgh I really don't like the voice of the childhood friend... and I don't think she's actually wearing the uniform??

And well shoujo-ai huh xD
Jan 19, 2017 11:08 AM

Nov 2014
It was so nice to see a male and female share a drink in an anime and not go ape shit over the "indirect kiss."

There are two more people with unrequited love? Does that make this a love hexagon? It's almost too much—almost. However, it's balanced well enough to still feel legitimate.

I'm loving this show. What a cliffhanger at the end.

5/5
Jan 19, 2017 11:10 AM

Apr 2013

I'm rooting for you, Ecchan. Long live yuri.
Jan 19, 2017 11:21 AM
Jan 2016
I love so much the chemistry between Mugi and Hanabi I want them to be a real couple I ship them so hard together but I know that my otp will sink
I know there will be some yuri but I was surprised when Ecchan couldn't handle her self and kissed Hanabi this quickly
Jan 19, 2017 11:21 AM

Apr 2016
Still not sure whether I "buy" the whole tone of this show, but it's super entertaining in its own warped way so far.

That was a hell of an ending.
Jan 19, 2017 11:25 AM

Jul 2012
Adellaeda said:
Tokoya said:

Then... what's up with the "Onii-chan..." thing? (if it's possible to explain without too many spoilers...)
Was her mother married to his father (or something like that) and they are not blood related?
Without spoilers, they are just childhood friends. No blood relations.
Jan 19, 2017 11:26 AM

Jul 2012
HaXXspetten said:
And that is why I love this anime!
Jan 19, 2017 11:27 AM
Nov 2016
WarrFork said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Hahaha, there first was incest and now we get a childhood friend + yuri?
I'm so in but lord this will be one hell of a ride. I'm surprised she went straight for it at the end though but oh well. I would love to see the yuri route, but yeah I'll just dream of it.
It's not incest. lol. Onii-chan can literally just mean "Older Boy who I'm close to". that doesn't translate to english very well though. lol. He was her tutor and friend growing up. No relation whatsoever.
Jan 19, 2017 11:34 AM

Aug 2016
Well, that escelated quickly...
Nanika ga Okashii
Jan 19, 2017 11:40 AM

Nov 2014
HaXXspetten said:

This is one of the things I enjoy most about this show. Also, the characters aren't all frantic and screaming constantly. They relax, and have chill conversations. It's a refreshing change.
Jan 19, 2017 11:42 AM
Jul 2014
Was she singing Opening 5 of Naruto? At karaoke.
Jan 19, 2017 11:52 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Well, holy shit. Ecchan actually ended up kissing Hanabi! o.O

I wonder if they will take it further next episode, seems like this ending was abrupt to make it seem this way.

Mugi is probably my favourite character atm.
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

Jul 2016
Why do I get the feeling that Hanabi will actually love Mugi eventually? At least that's how I felt in this episode.

That yuri kiss though. That was the definition of "wait..what?"
Totally caught me off-guard lol.

I'm really liking the OP and ED of this show the more I listen to them.

‏‏‎ ‎

「‏‏‎ artist‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ don't forget to wear your‏‏‎ mask‏‏‎ 」

「‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ 」
Jan 19, 2017 12:03 PM

May 2010
Oo Ecchan has a deep voice-- I always imagined her as a tall girl with soft and gentle voice so that was a surprise. Actually I like this one better.

That transition was a bit rushed but not bad.

I am really loving the animation direction.
Jan 19, 2017 12:24 PM

May 2012
That Naruto OP lol

Moca's kinda meh.

Well Ecchan, I'm definitely rooting for you outta everyone so far. Really wasn't expecting that ending

Jan 19, 2017 12:27 PM
Aug 2011
This series should've just kept the yuri route and killed off everyone else. The annoying loli in particular was a mistake.
Jan 19, 2017 12:29 PM
Apr 2015
I'm just sitting here with a wtf expression, I feel so confused.
Saiyan_Prince said:
I've never cheated on someone before, but I've been cheated on. And let me tell you, it hurts like a bitch. If you don't want to be with someone, please just go ahead and end it before you even think about looking for that someone else. Don't wait and find that person in order to line it up first and then just move from one relationship to the next without even pausing. I honestly don't understand how people can be heartless enough to cheat on someone.

Dec 2015
Opening and ending songs are nice. (Ending is better - usually I like openings more.) Yeah the art is nice. And I like the voice actors (especially of the main girl - super cute art and the voice is cute as well).

Episode was okay. Not that much happened. And I really don't like the way the studio/director are doing this (with those scenes where they make it look like a manga panel). Already complained about this in episode 1. Still doing it too much. (I guess here it might be better to read the manga bit since they probably animate it completely and I already watched the 2 episodes I might watch until the end.)

I like how Mugi is friendly with Hanabi. (They could be normal good friends as well - not only replacement lovers.) And she seemed to react ... and since she doesn't have too much other friends she might be the one that falls in love with him first (and maybe he doesn't love her back and it will get painful). ... at least I hope for something like that (would it make interesting and worth watching).
Jul 2018
I liked the development of the episode. And the ending was "ooooh what's going on here!". This anime has no preliminaries: P
The music they sang was Naruto's opening?
Jan 19, 2017 12:31 PM

Nov 2013
aikaflip said:
It was so nice to see a male and female share a drink in an anime and not go ape shit over the "indirect kiss."

while i agree with you on this (gets boring after seeing that so much...), but on this show it's normal since they are a couple and kiss already lol
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Jan 19, 2017 12:33 PM

Aug 2013
This series is a real gem. Amazing interactions between characters. Awesome voice acting, great art direction. I don't know the Manga, but I really like this anime.

winddevil1 said:

I had a feeling that it was done on purpose, because this scene looked a bit forced for me.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jan 19, 2017 12:38 PM

Jan 2015
Benphyre said:
dat Naruto OP.

I like where this is going. They should all just get together and have an orgy

This would be the solution to everything lmao
Jan 19, 2017 12:41 PM

Nov 2014
winddevil1 said:
aikaflip said:

while i agree with you on this (gets boring after seeing that so much...), but on this show it's normal since they are a couple and kiss already lol

Lol, true, true. :D
Jan 19, 2017 1:03 PM

Oct 2014
I read manga, so I know, what will happen in anime, but still I enjoy it so much ;3
Jan 19, 2017 1:05 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Love the maturity of the show.

Woah Hanabi grabbing Noriko was a bit intense.
That Karaoke part was cool. Didn't expect to hear the 5th OP song of Naruto.

Ecchan kissing Hanabi at the end. MAN love is complicated.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jan 19, 2017 1:34 PM

May 2014
God, this really is one hell of a ride and we're only on episode 2!
Okay, so the loli looking girl kind of annoys me but I really like Ebato so far- bless her getting all flustered over her "sleepover" with Hana.
I actually laughed so hard when she was all like "it's fine the way it is" and then like two seconds later, it fast forwards to her pinning Hana down to the bed. Nice self-restraint you got there, Ecchan...getting ready for some major NTR. But hey, at least they're addressing the fact that girls can get crushes on other girls without the whole of the cast being lesbians. I like an even mix, it adds to the spice.

Yuri aside, it was great to see a little more of Mugi's thoughts and I think I prefer him to Hanabi as a main character. It also looked like he slept with some random girl- I thought it was his teacher, but it kinda looked like she was wearing a school uniform.

My guess is that he had sex with some classmate and Minagawa caught him so he felt like crap afterwards...at least that's how it looked?

Also find it interesting how Noriko and Ebato are actually acting on their feelings towards their "taken" love interests, yet Mugi and Hana don't take those steps. Instead, they just choose to wallow in self- pity over a love they'll never have. Although if one of them gets their love interest to notice them I think it might be Mugi. Primarily because I don't trust Minagawa and think if he told her he loved her, she might try to seduce him.

I dunno, I just get the feeling she's a man eater.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2017 1:44 PM
Oct 2014
ZetaZaku said:
So Mugi had sex with his teacher when he was a kid? And while Mugi and Hana don't really care much about each other, it was still refreshing to see Hana choke that dumb loli bitch. More female heroines need to choke dumb bitches.

Also dat fifth Naruto OP in the karaoke bar.

Not sure if you had this answered, but the short haired girl from his flashback is a totally different girl who will be shown later.

Akane-sensei has two haircuts in the series, her longer hair as an adult and then a shoulder length haircut when she is in highschool/college. She ties her hair up in the back similarly with both haircuts, so it'll be easy to tell who she is once they show those scenes.

Otherwise, it's just Mugi fantasizing about having sex with her.
randomman57Jan 19, 2017 1:53 PM
Jan 19, 2017 1:49 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Little preview for episode 3

Anyway, definitly my favorite non-sequel anime so far with Little Witch Academia.
Dat naruto opening tho lol.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Jan 19, 2017 1:51 PM

Apr 2016
Finally, I see the character I want to see... Noriko. :)
We have student falling in love with teachers... childhood friends... and now yuri (no yaoi please, yuri is fine)...
I love this kind of mess. It's very enjoyable to watch! :v
footmasterJan 19, 2017 1:54 PM
Jan 19, 2017 1:52 PM
Aug 2016
Ecchan just becamed my favorite character. You can never go wrong with Yuri.
Jan 19, 2017 2:05 PM

May 2010
If Hanabi doesn't want Ecchan I'll happily take her
Jan 19, 2017 2:07 PM

Aug 2016
I wanna read the manga so badly but I dont want to spoil myself now..

Noriko is.. How to say it nicely? HAHAHA, That kind of character that annoys you and just gets in the way of the story.. Of course there is always a character like her but what's the point of acting that way if Mugi is not into her at all hahaha She doesn't even know his real personality so is she in love with him or the prince and princess fantasy?
I like Ecchan more than I like her really... But I was confused with the end of the episode... Did they skipped a little to play it next episode?

GG15 said:
Anyways the yuri at the end I could have gone without tbh, I ship Hanabi and Mugi so hard.

I have to agree with this, Hanabi and Mugi are totally my ship here.
Jan 19, 2017 2:13 PM

Oct 2013
Ahhhh Hanabi is everything I've been wishing for in a shoujo protagonist for so long ;-; Thank you anime lord. Also, glad to see that anime characters actually sing at karaoke and don't just sit there and bond for god-knows how long lol

Ecchan is precious baby and she deserves better than Hanabi. Hope she finds a proper lesbian loveeee
Jan 19, 2017 2:17 PM

Jan 2009
With all due respect, but this show is absolutely 100% _NOT_ Shoujo.

I do agree with you though that Hanabi is an awesome protagonist.
Jan 19, 2017 2:20 PM

Jun 2013
Even better than the first, very pleased with how this is being done.
Jan 19, 2017 2:36 PM

Jan 2013
Lewd!
Things sure are moving fast.
Jan 19, 2017 2:37 PM

Jan 2014
DatRandomDude said:
Little preview for episode 3

Anyway, definitly my favorite non-sequel anime so far with Little Witch Academia.
Dat naruto opening tho lol.

TRANSLATION (If there's any mistake, pls correct me)

Ecchan: You don't like Awaya that much, do you?
Moca: It's okay, isn't it? Even if it isn't Mugi?
Hanabi: What kind of person is the one who Ecchan likes?
Ecchan: But Hanabi saw it! She knows it! (Not rly sure of this one, bcuz it could also mean someone saw Hanabi)
Someone whose voice I don't recognize: I've had... enough
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 19, 2017 2:42 PM

Jan 2011
Chika Anzai

When this show started I didn't even know Hanabi also shared the voice of Chaika but I remembered her voice more as Suzu Shutou from Akuma no Riddle (even though the show wasn't received well I loved it!)

On the other hand, I couldn't believe Mugi's crush is the same voice as Uihara from Toaru Railgun series. Seiyū(s) really do such a great job changing characters xD
Jan 19, 2017 2:47 PM

Jun 2013
that random naruto opening lol
Jan 19, 2017 2:53 PM
Nov 2015
ECCHANNNN <3 FINALLY BEST GURL ARRIVES!! though i expected her to come later on? they got through the manga quick lmao

Adellaeda said:
Tokoya said:

Was her mother married to his father (or something like that) and they are not blood related?

They're childhood friends. It's like how some female characters call other girls onee-chan even when they aren't related.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2017

433 by unbigou »»
Mar 24, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2017

250 by AniGreek73 »»
Feb 17, 5:46 PM

» Live Action

JSeanaY - Dec 18, 2023

5 by Asudox »»
Dec 29, 2023 3:14 PM

Poll: » Kuzu no Honkai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2017

159 by Sanyuu »»
Dec 22, 2023 10:06 AM

» I want to watch it but I don't want to watch it.

Ronin_Sensei - Sep 13, 2023

48 by Zarutaku »»
Dec 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.